J May Photography Reviews

4 | Saint Charles, MO

4 Reviews for J May Photography

• Shellie

Shellie B. · Married on 08/06/2019

Perfect memories through beautiful photography

J. May photography was amazing. Jen was absolutely amazing, not only at taking beautiful photos but also in giving encouraging words to the bride & bridal party. She brought a comforting yet joyous attitude and worked tirelessly all day. She made the most important day of my daughter's life into a memory we'll never forget!

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie K. · Married on 06/08/2019

Jen is fantastic!

I loved my experience with JMay Photography! I first met Jen when she did my senior photos about 10 years ago. I loved how she used the lighting to make the photos look natural yet dreamy! When I started the search for a wedding photographer in June of 2018, I knew exactly what I wanted. We hired JMay Photography and could not be happier! She did our engagement photos, my Bridal portraits, and the Wedding day. My husband and I had so much fun shooting with her. She made us feel relaxed and the photos looked so beautiful. My Bridal portraits are out of the world amazing! She has a gift for working with the surroundings, lighting, the dress, and the bride. Just stunning!

The wedding photos are amazing! She photographed everything from the bridal party getting ready, to special moments with my mom, to sunset photos with my husband. I didn't have to worry about anything except enjoying our day! She brought in a second photographer which was awesome.

Once the photos were done, she was fantastic about edits! I was a little picky, and she was so sweet about it. I love that she gave a flash drive with all of the digital copies as well. So great!

She is a joy to work with and her photos are spectacular! I highly recommend JMay Photography!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Melissa · Married on 05/16/2014

Two Words: Simply AMAZING

I can't begin to thank Jen and her team for the amazing pics we had during our wedding. She was so great to work with and she captured every moment perfectly. I felt like we were at the wedding all over again while looking at the pictures!!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Fantastic photographer and definitely the best choice we made. So much fun to work with, professional, honest, and organized. Our pictures look phenomenal and worth every penny! We absolutely love J May photography and are so glad to have worked with her!

Sent on 04/29/2014