J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC Reviews

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC 3
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/06/2019

You Won't Find A Better DJ

My husband and I hired Justin for our wedding and we could not have asked for a better DJ!!! From the planning process to our reception, Justin is a very caring, professional and easy-going individual to work with. He made sure that our requests were fulfilled and he offered his opinion on things that we just didn't have any idea on in regards to wedding planning even though it didn't pertain to music or his DJ service. For example, he was the one that recommended our officiant! At the reception he was very organized and tracked us down when it was time for our dances. We didn't have to worry about a thing all night! We were in very good hands and he kept the party going! He even took a video of our last dance and shared it with us, which he did just out of the kindness of his own heart! If you need a DJ look no further because you are not going to find a better DJ than Justin!

Sent on 07/21/2019

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Greatly appreciated it and glad to help you out behind the scenes!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent DJ Service!

My husband and I are so happy with our decision to hire J-Man’s Live DJ Service for our wedding! Justin was great to work with throughout the entire planning process, he was quick to respond to any questions I had and was very organized and professional. He kept people on the dance floor the entire night and played a great range of music, and all of our requests were met! He also did a great job on announcements for us, and kept us on time for scheduled events like the cake cutting. He did our music and the microphones for our outdoor ceremony as well, and it went flawlessly. I had multiple comments throughout the night that “our taste in music was great!” but we owe that all to Justin! I would recommend him for any event!

Sent on 04/25/2019

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Amy! It's awesome your guest are still talking about your great night! I had a great time to!
  • Andrea

Andrea Lezotte · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding DJ!

Justin was the absolute best at our wedding! He made sure the entire evening ran smoothly from start to finish! He kept the dance floor full all night long and was such a big help to us! You will not find a better DJ! You can tell he truly has a passion for what he does and puts his heart into it! Our wedding was amazing thanks to him!

Sent on 06/16/2019

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Aww thanks for the great review Andrea! It is my passion :) I enjoy every minute of it to make a couple have a awesome night!

Emily Hlavka · Married on 06/08/2019

Great to work with!

Justin was great and very easy to work with!

Sent on 06/18/2019

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Thank you Emily for the review! It was great working with you too! I am glad everyone had a great time!

Ashley Bobzean · Married on 05/05/2019

Awesome DJ

Justin did a great job at our wedding and did not leave out any details. He was there right when the venue doors opened and worked tirelessly the whole day! You can tell this is his passion and he does such an awesome job. Thank you Justin!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Thank you Ashley for the review! It is defiantly a passion for me and I am always working hard for my clients and appreciate the business!

Angie Monahan · Married on 04/06/2019

Angie Monahan

Your DJ can make or break your reception. Justin definitely makes it. We had people dancing all night long, right to the last song! So much fun!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC 4
    J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC 5

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Thank you for the review Angie! It was defiantly a great night of fun for all! It was a beautiful venue to!
  • Justin

Justin · Married on 11/03/2018

J Man Rocks!

Justin with J-Mans DJ Service is freaking amazing! His lighting, music, mic control and everything else was awesome! He played wedding games for us and it was so much fun!!!! Everyone couldn’t stop talking about it! We would die without him!

Sent on 11/09/2018

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Thank you Justin for the review! Glad you liked the Newlywed shoe game! Fun night for sure for your guests and both of you!

Beth · Married on 10/06/2018

He was simply amazing, always keeping the party going! Helped us remember everything we needed to get done when we would have forgot half of the stuff!! He was willing to stay later for us when we asked at the last minute to extend our hours! He reminded us of how fast the day goes and helped get us through it all!! Would highly recommend him, he is AMAZING!

Sent on 10/13/2018

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! You both were awesome to work with and happy you like the Signature First Dance!

Jordan · Married on 08/18/2018

It was amazing the signature dance was above and beyond my expectations and everyone loved it and he kept the party alive all night long untill midnight

Sent on 08/28/2018

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

The “Signature Dance” has been a way to personalize your wedding day even more. Very excited that you both enjoyed it. Thanks again!

Russell · Married on 08/11/2018

J-Mans live DJ service, is awesome. The owner really makes the extra effort to work around your schedule's and personal life to meet up with you. The Music played during his time, was really good music selection. ALso he has a lot of different options to choose from. I would use J-mans again for any event.

Sent on 08/27/2018

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Thank you for the review Russell! Its was a great night for sure :)

Mary · Married on 08/04/2018

Professional and easy to work with. We had an outdoor wedding and reception Justin provided services for both. He keep the pace of the evening and set the music to reflect both of our hopes and wishes. I would highly recommend him for your event.

Sent on 08/18/2018

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Thank you Mary for taking the time to leave a review! It was definitely a great night!

Caroline · Married on 06/02/2018

Absolutely loved the music! Justin did an amazing job at my wedding this past weekend. Simply wonderful to work with and he helped us plan out our timeline for the reception. He was very caring, professional and organized. From the very beginning all the way to the end of the night went smoothly with him there to help. Couldn’t have asked for someone better and absolutely recommend Justin for your DJ!

Sent on 06/03/2018
    J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC 6

Thank you Caroline and Clinton! It was my pleasure! ~J-Man~

Brittany · Married on 04/14/2018

Highly recommend Justin! He was an awesome DJ and worked well with us for choosing our wedding music and special dances. Great music selection and easy to work with. Our guests especially enjoyed the quality of music and entertainment! Thanks again Justin!

Sent on 05/16/2018

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a awesome night!

becky · Married on 11/11/2017

Justin did a great job as DJ and as MC! He kept the party going all night! There was a good mix of fast and slow songs - very timely! He introduced the couples in a clear and audible voice! The MC part of the night moved along at a good speed. Not too much time but certainly enough. All planned dances took place as scheduled. Music is a huge part of a wedding and I feel Justin did a great job! I certainly recommend Justin to do the job! Mr. and Mrs. lite ups are great!

Sent on 11/30/2017

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! The letters "Mr & Mrs" looked awesome at that venue!

Ashley · Married on 08/19/2017

Justin did a great job!!! He kept the party and the dance floor busy all night!

Sent on 09/04/2017

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Thank you for the great review!

Arwen · Married on 07/15/2017

Justin was a great DJ for our wedding. He was very responsive to emails and flexible in working with what we wanted. He helped with playing songs at the right moments (like for our bridal party entrance) to cut out slower openings which made things flow better. He also had a great set-up that allowed our guests to hear our ceremony as well as keeping the dance floor going! He definitely knew what he was doing and I don't think the dance floor ever cleared off! He even stayed later when our friends paid for some extra time to keep the party going. I would definitely recommend him and use him again in the future if I needed a DJ!

Sent on 07/27/2017

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Thank you for the great review! Definitely a great party!

tina · Married on 06/17/2017

Justin was so accommodating with our pre wedding meeting. Aside from helping with our music choices, he stayed in tune with our country music tastes. I think there was something for everyone at our reception. The music during dinner was great. We especially liked that he provided uplighting for our event. Thanks so much Justin!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Yes the uplighting made the venue pop. Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

Stacy · Married on 07/30/2016

We enjoyed working with Justin. We had an outside venue with rain and he helped make it a great atmosphere anyways.

Sent on 08/01/2016

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Thank you for the great review! We worked past the rain and enjoyed the night!

Nicola · Married on 07/17/2016

Justin was awesome! He is polite, professional, and very nice. He was there to make the night as good as it could be. He kept the party going and also listened to the requests of the guests and played anything my husband and I requested which we really appreciated. Throughout the planning process he listened to what we wanted for the night and did an excellent job matching our needs/wants. He also provided uplighting, our ceremony sound, and a custom gobo on the dance floor - all of which were great and added to the evening! The room set-up needed to be changed on the day-of to accommodate the air conditioning and Justin was very flexible and made it all work. We are so glad we selected Justin as our DJ and very happy to have had him as a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 08/06/2016

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Thank you very much for your review. Very happy that you enjoyed your night!

Megan · Married on 05/27/2016

Justin was wonderful to work with! We found him through another DJ who wasn't available to work our wedding and it turned out beautifully! Communication was super easy throughout the whole planning process and he's so cool and chill that if you don't get along with him it's definitely not his fault. He provided sound equipment for both our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception (both at Cobblestone Farm in Ann Arbor) with no problem, was extremely punctual, and kept all of our guests moving and having fun all night. He also helped immensely with the "itinerary" of reception events. It was such a crazy night that my husband and I had to ask him what felt like a few times "what's next?" because I think we both felt a little lost. He very politely and professionally helped us maneuver through it all and over all there's not a single bad thing I have to say about him. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who is looking for DJ services. There's no way you'll be disappointed.

Sent on 06/01/2016

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Thank you for the great review! Its was a great night and glad we could be part of it! Thanks again!

~J-Man~
  • User6262026 · 2+ years ago

Justin is a great DJ! There were so many people who told us after our wedding how much fun they had dancing. He is professional and will cater to what YOU want at your wedding/event. He really helped to make our wedding reception so special and fun. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 01/24/2016

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be part of your special day!

Justin at J-Man's DJ Service was simply wonderful. As a Bride he was a delight to work with and was attentive to our wants and needs. We felt that he made a conscious effort to get to know us as well as fulfill all of our wants for our wedding night. He was extremely professional throughout the night and kept things moving smoothly. Justin encouraged us to do a few unique things at our reception including a Dollar Dash and "Shoe Game" - both of these things have been highly talked about by our guests. The custom monogram that Just created was simply elegant and looks fabulous in all of our pictures! I would highly recommend Justin and his company to any bride!

Sent on 11/04/2015

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and appreciative words. It was a honor to be part of your special day!

Claire · Married on 09/05/2015

I cannot begin to tell you how WONDERFUL Justin was. I had heard about him via a friend, whom had attended a wedding of his. From the moment I had contacted him about our wedding he was so accommodating. He made our wedding night flow so smoothly, and was so great to work with. He also did our ceremony music, which let me tell you sounded BEAUTIFUL! At the reception, our dance floor was FILLED ALL NIGHT!!! He did such a great job reading the crowd, and transitioning to different songs to appease all age groups. I could not say enough great things about him. I had many of my guest comment on what a great job he did as well. He is a must!! Thank you Justin at J-MAN's LIVE DJ SERVICES for a fantastic and unforgettable night!!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review! Greatly Appreciated!

Brooke · Married on 08/15/2015

Justin was recommended to me by my officiant when I told her I was having trouble finding a DJ that wasn't all corporate and expensive. Justin truly has a passion for what he does and made me feel comfortable with my decision right away. He set up in our reception hall and, unlike a lot of the corporate-style DJs, he didn't charge me extra to set up at the ceremony site as well. He was extremely flexible and even played the Hotdog Song from Mickey's Clubhouse for my niece! He played the songs I requested and had the DJ intuition to know what to play to get the non-dancers out on the floor. His uplighting was perfection and the quality of sound was amazing! I would definitely recommend him to anybody who is looking for someone that truly loves what they do.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Samantha · Married on 08/08/2015

Justin DJ'ed our ceremony and reception - he was professional, organized, and truly provided an amazing experience for us and our guests. He took care of everything and was right on top of what we asked for. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Justin for an awesome wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2015

J-MAN'S LIVE DJ SERVICE LLC's reply:

Thank you Samantha! It was a pleasure be your DJ for your special day!!