J Low Events Reviews

J Low Events 3
J Low Events 4
J Low Events 5

Deborah · Getting married on 11/23/2019

I knew our wedding experience as a parent would be amazing once I met Jen. Her personality is electric, her work ethics are superb, her attention to detail is spot on, and her ability to create a magical night is undeniable! Need I say more...book her now!

Sent on 04/24/2017
  • Lynsey

Lynsey Curry · Married on 06/04/2019

The Best Wedding Planner Ever

I had the pleasure of meeting Jen and being witness to her plan and coordinate my sister's wedding! I knew after seeing how insanely beautiful and flawless her wedding was, I had to use Jen and her company J Low Events for my own wedding! I never realized truly how MUCH planning, decision making, and due dates that were going to be involved in planning my wedding! Jen made ALL of it seem very easy and stress free! She kept me organized and on track, any time I had a question or idea, she was only a text or email away! I showed her my vision and she selected vendors that had exactly what I was wanting! I keep telling everyone, if something went wrong at my wedding - I had no idea about it! From the very beginning of planning, selecting the venue, to personally hand delivering the ring we left after we got back from the honeymoon!
    If you want a wedding planner that listens to what you want, is flexible to work within your schedule, never misses a vendor meeting, and coordinates your wedding perfectly - Jen is your girl! Thank you so much for everything!

J Low Events 6
    J Low Events 7
    J Low Events 8
    J Low Events 9
    Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Renee

Renee Allcorn · Married on 05/04/2019

Mother of the Bride

I would highly recommend J Low Events! They helped to make our daughter’s wedding more perfect than we could ever imagine. Things I loved the most were their extremely prompt communications, creativeness, gentle persistence to keep my daughter and me on track, willingness to help with any task and most importantly, Jen and her staff did it all with a super sweet and kind demeanor. The day of our wedding went so smoothly, if there were any challenges, J Low Events handled them so that my daughter and I could relish the day. If we had another daughter, I’d do it all again! Thank you J Low!!!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/30/2019

Would recommend J.Low events to anyone and everyone!

Making the decision to work with Jen was one of the best wedding decisions I made! I heard about Jen from a friend who used her for her own wedding, and after seeing how beautiful it turned out and hearing her rave about J.Low Events, I knew I wanted to meet with her. Within minutes of chatting with Jen for the first time, I knew she was the planner for me. From the very start, I felt like I could trust her completely. Jen was my cheerleader and my chill pill. She was always there to assist, advise, and answer every question I had, from the biggest decisions to the smallest details. I loved that her and her amazing team took the time to understand my vision and make sure we were always making the best decisions for us. With their help, we assembled the perfect vendor team to create the wedding of our dreams. I have already and will continue to recommend Jen to anyone I know who is looking for a planner.

J Low Events 10
    J Low Events 15
    Sent on 05/18/2019

Gabriela Mota · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful!!

Jen was an absolute dream to work with. We originally met with a few other wedding planners and hadn’t felt 100% comfortable. Then, we (thankfully!) received Jen’s contact information from the owner of our wedding venue. As soon as we met Jen, we knew she was the right fit for us. She put us at ease with her years of experience and knowledge. From the beginning, she wanted to get to know us and our family on a personal level. We developed a wonderful relationship with her and she guided us through the wedding planning process every step of the way. She is extremely organized and pays attention to all of the little details so everything goes smoothly. On the day of the wedding she had everything running like clockwork and we didn’t have to worry about a single thing! You’ll be so thankful you decided to work with her and her team!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Jenny Greger · Married on 02/23/2019

Best wedding planner

If you are looking for a wedding planner look no further! We were lucky to hear of Jen from a trusted friend and after meeting her we knew SHE was the one. She put together a dream team for my daughters wedding, all of which said "Oh you have Jen you don't have to worry". They were right, never once did I have to question, double think something or worry. Our wedding was in Round Top, Texas and no one looked at her like an "outsider". They found her organized, efficient and talented. They are wondering when she is coming back. As the mother of the bride she was many things to me-a calming voice, a miracle worker, a confidant and someone that thought of everything. The weekend of the wedding was pure joy for me as I just got to truly enjoy every minute of it!
    We were blessed to have her.
    Jenny Greger

J Low Events 23
    Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 11/10/2018

Most Amazing Wedding Planner!

Choosing Jen and her team was one of the best decisions I made when planning a wedding! I was in medical school while engaged and Jen perfectly balanced helping me plan the things that mattered to me in the wedding while taking care of all the other details. She has relationships with so many vendors (all of which are amazing) making your wedding team come together easily. Jen was excited every time we discussed the wedding, is unbelievably organized, and did everything to create the wedding we hoped for! Having her as a planner allowed me to enjoy being engaged without all the stresses of planning. Then, when it came to the day of the wedding she handled everything so smoothly! I didn't have to answer any questions during the day and could soak up memories with my family, wedding party, and husband. It was an absolute dream and gift. I am so thankful for Jen and her team! She is truly amazing. I cannot imagine planning a wedding without her and would choose her again and again!

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Patsy

Patsy Johnson · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding planner extraordinaire!

Fabulous experience! We so enjoyed working and collaborating with Jen Lowrance and her team at JLow Events this year to bring our daughter’s wedding vision to fruition. From the moment we met Jen, we knew we were making the right decision in hiring her. She is a joy to work with, and always upbeat with a positive “we-can-do-anything” attitude. She immediately got the ball rolling from the start, providing a realistic and doable budget, a list of fabulous recommended vendors, as well as prioritizing a timeline of the overall wedding tasks at hand.

When I felt really stressed 2/3 of the way through with my extended “to-do” list, she listened and took charge by taking things off my plate and reassured me that we were on track with the pre-wedding timeline.
    One of the things I really appreciated is Jen and her staff’s promptness in responding to emails, texts, or phone calls. In the month before the wedding up to the day of, Jen and her staff did a phenomenal job coordinating setup and arrival times with vendors, and overseeing the execution of all the beautifully planned wedding details, which resulted in the most beautiful and magical wedding day!
    I would hire Jen and JLow events again, in a heartbeat....can’t imagine planning my daughter’s wedding without her! Highly recommend her!

J Low Events 24
    Sent on 12/30/2018

Joe and Linda Trinkle · Married on 10/27/2018

JLow Events made it all happen!

Jen Lowrance made the past 10 months an absolute blast for our family. She kept us organized and on schedule, helped us manage our budget and contracts, and provided total peace of mind (especially to the bride). Jen connected us to terrific service providers for the dress, cakes, party favors, photo/videographers, florist, and more; but, our top priorities were to have best-in-class reception venue with outstanding food, and awesome music for the dance party. Well, she overdelivered on all of ther above!

If you want a stress-free, fun-filled experience in planning a wedding/reception that will impress your guests, and that you will always remember, JLow Events is your partner!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Cassi Radke · Married on 10/27/2018

J Low Events

Jen and her team created the most beautiful and perfect wedding we could have ever asked for! It was so stress free and fun to plan because they took care of EVERYTHING!! We love Jen so much, she’s incredible!!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Planning Superwoman!

Jen and her team are seriously the best! Looking back on our wedding day, I feel so blessed to be able to remember all of the fun and exciting moments-and none of the last minute stressful crises that everybody always said would be a normal part of your wedding day. Jen not only took care of every detail, small and large, she did so in a way that allowed my bridal party and I to kick back and just have fun!

Leading up to the wedding, Jen was always 5 steps ahead. Admittedly, I was an unorganized bride, but Jen always kept me right on track, making sure we were focusing on things that were important to my *now* husband and I and executing the wedding we wanted. If only I had Jen to help do that for all the other aspects in my life!

Finding a wedding planner that can execute a nice wedding is easy. Finding someone who organizes a wedding beyond anything you dreamed and allows you to enjoy the entire planning process and look back on it as a fun and enjoyable experience, is much more difficult-but we found it in Jen! I would choose Jen and her team 1000x over again. Thank you, Jen!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Puddy Cardell · Married on 10/06/2018

There Are No Words!

The night before the wedding - "We need a gluten free dessert option!" Boom!! - Jen springs into action! That pretty much sums up our 7 month wedding planning experience with Jen. Jen and her team guided us along the way -- took the worry and stress away. Jen thought of every detail and helped us check it off our "action list."
    I, as the mother of the bride, was totally able to enjoy and absorb every moment of my daughter's beautiful wedding day -- without answering questions, handling any glitches, or otherwise being in charge. That's what it's all about. It only happens once and Jen will make sure YOU are fully present and free to be in the moment!
    I feel we have started a treasured friendship and I'm going to miss our Wednesday morning calls.
    Thank you, JLow Events!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Cathy · Married on 06/30/2018

Jen Lowrance is truly the best!! I cannot imagine planning a wedding without her! She is organized and yet SO FUN!! (We heard that from ALL of the vendors when they found out she was our wedding planner!!) She makes suggestions that help a bride stay in her budget, and yet still have the wedding of her dreams. Jen was an answer to our prayers and a real blessing throughout the entire process!! I believe she has a gift for this job!! So thankful for this amazing lady!!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Allie · Married on 06/09/2018

Jen is the absolute best. I truly don't know what I would have done without her! Leading up to the wedding, she thought of all of the little details I would never have thought of, communicated with all of my vendors, and made sure everything was good to go before wedding day. On the day of my wedding, she and her team took care of absolutely everything. I had such a relaxed and joyful day because she thought of all of the little things that truly made the day perfect. I would recommend her again and again and again - she's the best there is!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Cheri · Married on 03/24/2018

Jen is the best! I didn’t worry about one thing on the day of our daughter’s wedding. It was truly a joyous and beautiful celebration. I have never looked back and wondered nor wished we could have done anything different. Everything went as planned and even better than imagined! Jen walked with us through every stage of planning and kept us on schedule and on track. Her kind, calm, focused, and precious personality made everything better! I knew I could contact her with any question or concern. I think back on that amazing day with a smile on my face and joy in my heart. Thank you, Jen, for making us realize dreams do come true and that right in the middle of it all there are also those awesome ‘wow’ moments!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Meredith · Married on 03/24/2018

Jen is a rockstar wedding planner/superwoman! Without her I would have been overwhelmed by the small details. Because she was so on top things, I could think about the big picture (and create fun memories with my mom!). Throughout the process, I also observed the wonderful relationships she has with her vendors. She is so relational that it's no wonder she has such a powerful team. I truly got the wedding of my dreams and I loved that Jen made my husband’s wishes come to life as well. I have recommended her to every bride I know and would love to have her plan every event I host in the future!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Natalie · Married on 03/10/2018

Jen is a real pro but balanced with a lovely personality! She knows everything and everyone, never gets stressed, makes you smile, knows what a lovely wedding day should look like but more important feel like! She's a joy to work with in every sense of the word! The only problem is saying goodbye after the wedding!

J Low Events 25
    Sent on 04/18/2018

E · Married on 02/24/2018

After dealing with a wedding coordinator that went radio silent and left my mom and I in the dust, we looked around and found J Low Events. We decided to meet up with Jen and see if it might work out, and boy am I glad we did! I absolutely LOVE Jen and her team! The whole planning process was made easy by Jen's knowledge of good vendors (so many great recommendations), impressive organization skills (she was always on so top on things and quick to respond), and just such a nice and fun person to be with through this "stressful" time! She made the process anything but stressful -- my mom and I had so much fun. She always knew what to ask for and when, ideas to incorporate, and just how to make the whole process go smoothly.
    On the actual wedding day, I was blown away with the ease of everything too -- she seemed to be everywhere at once making sure that the wedding day was perfect. Her and her team were always willing to drop and do anything for the bride, yet still manage to get all the other tasks done. Everything went so well - my mom and I, as well as my (now) husband, talk about how great she was. We got so many compliments on how beautiful and fun our wedding was and I just say how amazing my wedding planner was and how much fun my mom and I had doing it. The only thing I'm sad about is that the event is over! I would definitely do this experience again and again with Jen every time in a heart beat!

J Low Events 26
    J Low Events 34
    J Low Events 35
    Sent on 04/10/2018

Mallory · Married on 02/16/2018

Where do I even start! Leading up to the event, Jen was super organized, an absolute joy to be around and made everything about 1,000 times more clear. There are so many things you don’t think of without the help of a good planner and she reduced our stress tremendously about all of them - not just with her attention to detail but her overall even-keel demeanor.

The day of the wedding really blew me away. She handled every detail with poise. If we had issues I definitely didn’t know about them. She always let us know where to be and what was coming up, had a specialty app plate made so we could eat before our big entrance to the reception, bustled my dress about 50 times throughout the night, handed me the bouquet to toss before I even had a second to wonder where it was, made sure we were delivered food at the reception and packed us a to go meal, mailed off our marriage license and followed up with the cutest candid photos the very next day so we could relive it and soak in the memories immediately!

The thing is - it by goes SO fast, but when you have a really good planner you can actually take time to enjoy all the details of the day. And that’s the experience we had. I truly cannot say enough about the impact Jen had on our whole family and me in particular for our wedding. It was absolutely perfect. Thanks Jen!!

Sent on 02/27/2018

MEREDITH · Married on 02/10/2018

My wedding venue required that we have a wedding planner/ coordinator. At first I was bummed, because I thought I could do it all on my own (ha ha boy was I wrong). Jen was one of the biggest blessings we could have ever received during this wedding planning process. She is so incredibly kind and gracious and really makes you feel like her best friend. Towards the last month of wedding planning, I was getting so tired of the details and just wanted to be married already. Jen was there to catch all the details that I overlooked or felt too exhausted to deal with. Jen is so patient and willingly to go far above and beyond the call of duty to make our day perfect. If I could do it all over again, I would choose J Low Events 100X over again!! We love you Jen!

Sent on 02/28/2018

LISA · Married on 01/27/2018

Jen is the reason we had the most wonderful experience in our daughter's wedding. She takes all the worry and hassle out of each and every detail. Any problem that may pop up, she has an instant solution and helps carry out each task.
    I only had the smallest/shortest package and it was well worth every penny. I would recommend J-Low Events to everyone! You will fall in love with Jen I PROMISE!

J Low Events 36
    J Low Events 37
    J Low Events 38
    J Low Events 39
    J Low Events 40
    Sent on 02/27/2018

Sarah · Married on 01/19/2018

J Low Events was the absolute BEST!

I agonized over choosing a planner because there are so many choices but I am so grateful to have found Jen. She was exceptionally kind and proactive in helping me plan and gently kept me on track in the busy weeks leading up to the wedding. She handled absolutely EVERYTHING with grace and a smile on the wedding day so my husband and I could just enjoy our experience. There aren't enough stars that I can give her!!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Jessica · Married on 01/06/2018

The best thing I did throughout the entire wedding planning process what hire Jen Lowrance as my planner. She made everything so seamless and organized. All of the vendors we worked with loved her, so they would go the extra mile to help however they could. Jen constantly went above and beyond to make sure my vision for my wedding was perfect, and she made everything about planning my dream wedding much more enjoyable. Love her so much and so grateful for everything she did! Your biggest mistake would be to not work with Jen!!!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Stacey · Married on 12/09/2017

My daughter's wedding was a fairy tale from our first meeting with Jen till we said goodbye to the bride and groom after the reception. Jen's attention to detail and her thoughtful questions helped us to move through the process with ease. She always had great advice but stayed true to the brides vision and was considerate of our budget. She was honest with us if she thought something was not a good idea and always had a backup plan. Jen understands it's an emotional time for everyone. We felt very confident the week of the wedding that she had all the details taken care of. More than once she contacted myself (MOB) and the bride asking if she could help us with our list. She truly loves her brides and their families well. She was a lot of fun and kept us laughing. I cannot say enough how much we appreciated Jen's talent. It's only since I've gotten to this side of our wedding that I recognized everything she juggled allowed us time to enjoy the week leading up to the wedding, we got to be in the moment on the day of and we basked in the beauty the day after. WE LOVE JLOW EVENTS!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't even being to explain how ABSOLUTELY AMAZING Jen is with J Low Events!! She is the sole reason my wedding was so, so wonderful! I literally would not have had a wedding without her! She nailed every single detail! From random ideas I had in mind, to details I would have never even thought to consider! Her work is truly amazing. Not only is she so incredibly talented, she has a heart of gold!! Throughout the wedding planning process, she became a dear friend! There is just no comparison to J Low Events. If you are planning a wedding (or any event) your first step needs to be Jen!

Sent on 11/14/2017