J. Foley Photography Reviews

187 | Saratoga Springs, NY

187 Reviews for J. Foley Photography

Courtney · Married on 04/07/2018

Jeff and his wife photographed our wedding one ago today! They are absolutely AMAZING and we were so honored to have them as our photographers! My husband does not care for his picture to be taken but Jeff and Jeanette made him feel so comfortable he actually enjoyed his picture being taken. They make you feel so relaxed and comfortable. They are so much fun as well! We laughed a lot during our wedding pictures which made everyone more relaxed! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND J. FOLEY PHOTOGRAPHER!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Thank you so much!

Jenn · Married on 03/24/2018

Words cannot begin to explain the perfection that is J. Foley Photography. Jeff and Jeanette Foley are undoubtedly the most talented, professional, personable and charismatic photographers out there.

From the moment we met them, we knew there was no other option. No one could have ever made us feel more comfortable than Jeff and Jeanette. Many photographers out there are all business, but not these two; once you are in their presence you are absolutely hooked and just want to be their best friends. They have such a comforting presence about them that just makes you love being in front of a camera. When you look at their work, you can see how much they truly care for their clients.

Their attention to every detail is exquisite, from detailed shots of jewelry and dresses to being able to capture every single emotion throughout our day. My husband and I were completely speechless when we received our photographs - Jeff and Jeanette captured the pure beauty, magic and romance of our fairytale. We couldn’t dream of having anyone else be there to document the moments of the best day of our lives, and we cannot wait to have them capture all of the future moments our lives together have to come!

There could never be enough kind words to describe these amazing artists. We wish we could relive our wedding day over and over, and thanks to Jeff and J. Foley Photography we can do just that through their breathtaking work!

Thank you, Jeff, you are simply extraordinary!

Sent on 03/31/2018

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind, thoughtful words, Jenn. We are so happy you trusted us to document your wedding day, and we can't wait to photograph more milestones for you and Tyler.

Jacquelyn · Married on 03/17/2018

To say that Jeff and his team are amazing is a huge understatement. He goes above and beyond from beginning to end. Since the very first time we met, Jeff made us feel like old friends. It’s always hard to smile and pose on demand but Jeff had a way of putting us at total ease, making us laugh and capturing every perfect moment. I look at the pictures and I’m in awe. I don’t know how he does it but I feel lucky to have found him and highly recommend his service to anyone who wants exquisite photographs. We’re not just leaving with photos, but with beautiful memories that will last forever.

Sent on 06/27/2018

J. Foley Photography's reply:

You rock, Jackie! I loved spending your wedding day with you, and I appreciate the kind words!

Jillian · Married on 12/31/2017

I highly recommend J. Foley Photography!! Jeff and Jeanette were amazing to work with from the planning process to the wedding day. They did a great job sticking to the timeline on our big day to make sure they got all our important pictures with loved ones that we had discussed beforehand. They helped my husband and I feel comfortable and relaxed infront of the camera to capture amazing pictures throughout the day and night. We couldn't be happier with our photos and are so glad we trusted Jeff and Jeanette to document the best day of our lives.. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Jillian! We loved celebrating New Year's Eve with you guys!

Melissa · Married on 12/09/2017

Words cannot express how thrilled we are with our decision to choose Jeff Foley Photography to be our wedding photographers! From the moment we met Jeff we knew we had to look no further. Jeff is extremely organized and professional (along with his assistant Jamie!), and clearly has a passion for what he does. It was very clear from the beginning we were in good hands. Jeff made it a point to reach out to us throughout the entire process to make sure everything was on track. Jeff takes the customer service aspect of his business very seriously and it really feels like you have a friend shooting your wedding. Going into our wedding we didn't have too many "need to have" photos which allowed Jeff to be creative and believe us he did not disappoint! We loved that Jeff was comfortable receiving minimal direction from us and was able to take the reigns and create gorgeous photos. Jeff even made it a point to get our photos back to us early so we would have them before the holidays! It truly was a pleasure to work with Jeff and Jamie, we love their work and would recommend them to anyone getting married.

Sent on 12/23/2017

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you for such a kind, thoughtful review! We loved your snowy wedding day!

Carrie · Married on 11/12/2017

From the moment we began our wedding planning journey, we truly knew we wanted Jeff to document our wedding day, frame by frame, as we were simply astounded by his work. Words cannot express how wonderful Jeff and Jeanette are, not only as a professional photography studio, but also as human beings. Their energy and attitudes are always positive, full of fun, laughter and humor. Jeff makes the entire process clear from the day you meet him and is very responsive by email or phone. He is extremely detailed and organized, a true professional who has the experience and trust to document anyone’s big day. We never once questioned their ideas, itinerary or anything they advised us to do during the entire process which was a huge relief. On our wedding day, both Jeff and his wife Jeanette showed up early to begin their setup process, introduced themselves to our families and immediately began documenting everything from the start of the morning. It never once felt awkward or staged. Everything they do feels so natural and easy that you almost do not notice they are there. After our wedding, we heard nothing but great comments from our family and friends about Jeff and Jeanette, how organized they are and how quickly they formulate and execute a shot. Our wedding photos came out beautiful, allowing us to reflect on such a wonderful day and see both the loving and fun moments we would have never seen if it were not for Jeff and Jeanette capturing them. With so much going on during your wedding day, it's a breath of fresh air to not have to worry about what photos are being taken. Just understand that Jeff will capture everything, even things you would never think to get photographed until you see them through Jeff’s lens. We would without a doubt, recommend anyone looking for a photographer not for one minute to hesitate to contact Jeff Foley. Our wedding day photos have brought back to life what an exciting and wonderful day our wedding was. -Mr & Mrs. Valenti, 11.12.2017

Sent on 12/15/2017

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Wow, thank you for a such a kind and thoughtful review!

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2017

I had met Jeff and seen his work/how he works when he did two of my friends weddings. I saw how awesome he was and knew right after we got engaged that I wanted him to do all of our photos. He was one of the first vendors we chose. After our first meeting and then our engagement session we were blown away by our photos...but we also felt like we had been friends with Jeff for years. Not only did Jeff and Jeanette make us feel comfortable in front of the camera, but they also made us feel confident and we automatically trusted them and their work. From day one we knew we would have an amazing time with Jeff. We had no doubts that our wedding day would be smooth (and it was!) thanks to the extremely helpful timeline that Jeff set up for the day. The teasers we have seen already from our wedding just go to show how amazing Jeff is and the eye he has for different shots is unreal. Jeff is so personable and we just knew we were going to get great work from him...and of course he hit it out of the park! I would recommend Jeff 1,000 times over and over.

Sent on 11/21/2017

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, guys! God bless you and your families!

Angela · Married on 10/07/2017

Jeff and his assistant Jaime were absolutely amazing. Jeff is professional yet knows how to really relax you and make you laugh throughout the entire wedding process from the moment we hired him to the end of our wedding night (and even after). On the day of he was extremely attentive to my husband and I and even our bridal party and parents. Throughout the day, he was showing us sneak peaks of the pictures he was taking and they were flawless and beautiful. We were not stressed at all throughout the day- -even on a tight time schedule. Whatever we wanted to do the day of, Jeff made it happen. He makes you feel comfortable and makes you laugh throughout the entire day. He is easy going and whatever your vision is, Jeff makes it happen. I would strongly recommend him to anyone who is looking for beautiful and unique pictures and a stress free wedding. Thanks Jeff!! You truly were amazing!

Sent on 10/10/2017

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Angela! I had a blast getting to know you guys and documenting your wedding day for you!

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2017

Jeff and Jeanette were an absolute fantastic team and we couldn’t have been happier to work with them on our big day. They handled our chaotic family and friends with grace and professionalism, and made us feel incredibly comfortable. Jeff and Jeanette captured every picture perfect moment and we love reviewing our pictures to relive our day. We are so thankful for their contagious energy and we had so much fun laughing through the day with them. Our friends and family continue to rave about Jeff and Jeanette and they LOVE our photos. Thank you so so so much for the work you do, every detail was amazing. We will forever recommend J Foley Photography.

-Sean and Michelle Smith

Sent on 12/10/2017

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you, Michelle! Your wedding was beautiful, and we had a blast getting to know you guys!

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

I wish I could give more than 5 stars...everything about J.Foley Photography is simply amazing! Jeff and Jeanette are two of the best people you'll ever meet. They made us all feel so comfortable and relaxed throughout the whole day, making us laugh and enjoy every moment. The work they do is breathtaking, every picture we've seen so far is just stunning, they have gone above and beyond in every aspect to make these pictures even more amazing than I ever could've dreamed of. The planning process with them is also so easy, Jeff is the most organized vendor we worked with, on top of everything, flexible, and very responsive from day one. I cannot say enough wonderful things about them, stop reading this and go hire them for your big day!

Sent on 09/26/2017

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jess! They mean the world to us. Jeanette and I are appreciate the opportunity to document your wedding day, and we're glad to call you guys friends!

Jill · Married on 09/16/2017

My review for Jeff could easily just be: "Drop everything you're doing and book him now. Do it. Trust me. The end." But I assume you'd like to know all the reasons why. Well, let me count the ways... I know a couple gals who had Jeff as their wedding photographer and I heard great things - plus his portfolio looked beautiful. When I first met him at a bridal show, I liked him immediately and felt very comfortable with him, which is so important considering the time spent with your photographer on your wedding day. I can't tell you how many times before, during and after the wedding that I said, "I'm so glad we have Jeff!" I always felt like we were in good hands. In the months/weeks before the day, we kept in touch and he was always responsive when I reached out to him. The itinerary he put together for the day was so helpful, not only to my husband and I but to the wedding party and to our family, so everyone knew where they had to be and when. The day of the wedding could not have been more fun. I never felt like anything was awkward or cheesy. And I loved the mix of posed pictures along with all the candid shots. Unfortunately Jeanette was sick and couldn't make it, but Jeff let us know ahead of time that he'd be bringing along photog Jamie Benson to help out. And Jamie was such a delight to work with. She and Jeff worked great together and her laugh was infectious. Following the wedding, we loved seeing the teaser photos on Facebook and Instagram. And here we are, just 2 1/2 weeks after the wedding and our album is already finished. The photos are insanely good. I love that Jeff really captured our personalities and it didn't look like any generic cookie cutter wedding. It truly looked like us. I've had several people reach out to tell us how great the pictures turned out. Some of them look like they could be straight out of a magazine (but again, still looking like us). A friend texted me yesterday and just wrote: "Obsessed with your photog." Same, girl.

Sent on 10/04/2017

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Aw, thank you, Jill! I had a great time with you and Greg (and, most importantly, Renly!).

Cheryl · Married on 09/15/2017

Words cannot express how thrilled we are with our choice to hire Jeff Foley Photography. Jeff and Jaime were absolutely amazing. Every moment was photographed beautifully. Both the candid and styled photos we will treasure and will remind us of out special day forever.
    Jeff and Jaime were so much more than photographers......when you spend a large portion of your wedding day with your photographers, it is so important that you laugh and have fun while taking beautiful pictures. We had an amazing time working with Jeff and Jaime, we laughed together most of the day. They made everything so easy and were very well organized.
    Being the bride and so busy on my wedding day trying to greet all my guests, I was so happy that they captured so many precious moments and decor that I otherwise never would have seen.
    I am in love with every single photograph, the hardest part is deciding which is my favorite to hang on my wall.
    Thank you so very much Jeff Foley and Jaime Benson!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Rachael · Married on 09/02/2017

Jeff and his team truly made our wedding so special! Jeff was so much fun and was really a calming presences.

Sent on 10/01/2017

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you, Rachael. I loved spending your wedding day with you and connecting with your family (who knew I'd have shared a past with so many people at your wedding?!?!). :)

Brooke · Married on 08/27/2017

Where do I begin?? My photos were absolutely breathtaking!! You caught every detail and more of our wedding! One of the things I noticed, as did my guests, that we never could spot you and you were never in the way. It was like you magically captured these amazing moments without ever being seen! You guys were wonderful getting my step daughter to laugh and smile even after her little meltdown-haha! I particularly liked how you worked with Chris and getting him to take pictures, (The man hates having his picture taken!!), even when he was three sheets to the wind, and yet you still made him look like he came off the cover of GQ :)
    Our connection with you was like we had known you for years, and you laughed and enjoyed the night almost as much as we did. That made it even more comfortable working with you and our photos never felt staged. It was like Chris and I were in our own world and you were just there to capture these truly amazing moments!
    I loved the sneak peeks, and I also loved that you showed us some of the pics as you were taking them. There's a million more wonderful things I could say about Jeff and Jay, but I'm sure you'll experience the same when you hire them for your big day! Enjoy!

Sent on 09/27/2017

J. Foley Photography's reply:

I had such a good time with you guys, Brooke! Thanks so much for allowing JFP to document your day!

Chris · Married on 08/26/2017

Choosing a quality photographer is such an important part of your special day. Not only are they capturing memories you can always look back on, but you spend so much of the day with them as well. We could not have been any more pleased to entrust this important aspect of our wedding to Jeff and Jeanette. From the first moment we started working with them on our engagement shoot we have been nothing but amazed at the gorgeous work and photos they produce. We found ourselves looking at the the photos from both the engagement session as well as the wedding itself and saying "oh that is a great one" and "oh I love that one" to essentially every photo. We have also received so many compliments on the quality of our photos from family and friends. Jeff and Jeanette made the entire experience feel so natural and fun and we could not be happier with the incredible memories they helped us capture. If you are still searching for somebody to photograph your important day, stop your search now and choose J. Foley Photography!

Sent on 10/24/2017

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you, guys! We loved sharing your wedding day with you!

Elena · Married on 08/19/2017

I honestly can't say enough wonderful things about Jeff Foley Photography. First off, both Jeff and his wife Jeanette are awesome people and kept us laughing the entire shoot. They were super easy to get along with and made my fiance and I feel immediately comfortable. We just had our engagement shoot at Saratoga State Park, and they walked us through the entire process and had such an amazing eye for capturing the moment. They have over 15 years of experience posing people and it SHOWS. There were a couple of times they'd pose me a certain way that would feel a little awkward, but when I saw the results, they spoke for themselves. I was truly in awe. My fiance normally hates taking pictures, but Jeff and Jeanette were able to make him comfortable and we ended up getting STUNNING shots. I was also completely blown away by the fact that I was given this insanely gorgeous teaser mere HOURS after the shoot. The very next day, I was able to see the entire gallery. They work seriously fast, which was super impressive and professional. I knew from looking at the site prior to shooting that the photos would be good (and I spent a lot of time researching photographers to made sure I was selecting one I really liked), but I wasn't prepared for just how awesome they'd be. I had a moment of "Is this really us???" They aren't just photos, they are ART. There is a truly magical, fairytale quality to them that even exceeded how beautiful the location was. My friends & family were equally blown away as well, and everyone is amazed at just how beautiful they are. I seriously cannot wait to see what an amazing job they do on our wedding day and I am confident that this will NOT be the last time we work with them - I see maternity shoots and family portraits in my near future ;) So if you're looking for magical, fairytale photos for your wedding (or any event for that matter) coupled with a fun, relaxed experience, look no further than Jeff Foley Photography.

Sent on 09/11/2016

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you for a beautiful review, Elena. Jeanette and I can't wait to share your wedding day with you!

Mary · Married on 05/06/2017

I cannot begin to tell you how happy we were with our photos and the entire process!!! Jeff is a true professional, he makes it so easy and comfortable.

From the first meeting Jeff really listened to our wants. We had expressed how important it was that we had time with our guests and that we enjoyed out wedding day (we didn't want to spend too much time away from our loved ones for photos....but we still wanted amazing photos). Jeff recommended a "first look", I am so happy we did. We had beyond amazing photos and were able to enjoy our time at our wedding. According to our friends and family one of these photos belongs on Brides magazine, no joke, it's stunning....(it was too big of a file to add here but contact me if you want to see ;)).

Jeff has an amazing eye, he can take a photo quickly and make you look like a million bucks!! I cannot express how happy we are that we chose him.

Our photos are fantastic!!! We were married in May and I had someone last weekend tell me how stunning the photos were that they saw on Facebook.

Oh another huge benefit is that he gave "teasers" nearly right away! And our photos were done so quickly. I have heard recent horror stories from brides choosing other photographers that waited months for their teasers! So be careful with the photographer you choose.

If you're looking for a very easy to get along with photographer, that is FUN, talented, and worth every penny choose Jeff Foley!!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Don't hesitate to reach out! I'm happy to talk about our experience.

Sent on 10/03/2017

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you, Mary! So glad I was able to be a part of your wedding day!

Emily · Married on 04/01/2017

What can we say that hasn't already been said about Jeff and Jeanette! They are a fabulous pair of photographers to work with who put you at ease throughout your wedding day. I knew I was going to hire Jeff after he photographed my best friend's wedding 5 years ago. When you have to spend all day with someone you want to make sure you get along with them! Jeff and Jeanette, make you laugh and smile all while taking tons of gorgeous pictures. And during those more intimate times you didn't even realize they were there. One of our favorite parts of the day (besides actually getting married) was going to another location to shoot our bridal portraits. It was a time for my husband and I to just be together the two of us. It was so laid back and gave us a minute to catch our breaths before all the action of the reception started (while having our portraits done). Not to mention Jeff got some killer shots! I was so excited to see teasers of our wedding pictures posted the week after our wedding and we got all of our wedding photos the day we returned from our honeymoon not even a month after our wedding! I should also add that Jeff is incredibly professional and organized - he creates a timeline with all of the photos and locations that helps keep everyone on track. He is responsive to emails and was happy to answer all of my questions. I highly recommend having engagement photos with him as well - as it made the wedding day that much more comfortable. If you are looking for an amazing photographer, who will make you feel like a million bucks both when taking your picture and when you see the actual photos - Jeff is your guy!

Sent on 07/23/2017

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Emily! We loved sharing your wedding day with you guys!

Natalie · Married on 01/21/2017

My husband and I would highly recommend J. Foley Photography to any person! Even before I met Jeff I knew that he was going to be our photographer! He was extremely punctual in responding to my phone call and so personable on the phone. He got back to me immediately. When I met him, he genuinely was interested in getting to know more about my fiancé and I. How we met, how he proposed.... it did mean a lot to me that he was really interested! He even asked to see a photo of us together, because my fiancé couldn't make the meeting. I asked Jeff a couple hours after our meeting if he could shoot our wedding. A few months after that we had our engagement session in April 2016. My husband and I were both so nervous to have our photos taken, but Jeff and his wonderful wife Jeanette put us at ease immediately. We were constantly laughing throughout the entire session and didn't want it to end! We had SO much fun during the photo shoot and the pictures created were STUNNING. So many of our family members and friends could not stop talking about them. My best friend even hired him for her wedding right after our photos were released. She did not look into any other photographer. That speaks volumes about the beauty of their work.

Onto the wedding.... Jeff had our wedding day itinerary scheduled months before our wedding. He planned the entire day from start to finish with our photo schedule, which really helped us with the rest of our planning. He was available immediately to answer any questions I had. We feel so incredibly lucky that we found J. Foley Photography. Jeff and Jeanette love what they do and are extremely talented, professional, and wonderful people. We cannot thank J. Foley Photography enough for the experience they gave us! My husband and I cannot stop talking about how much fun we had and how fortunate we are to have found them. Thank you, Thank you!!!

Sent on 01/26/2017

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Natalie and Craig! It was an honor to spend your wedding day with you! Can't wait to make more pictures for you guys in the years to come!

Joel · Married on 12/16/2016

Jeff was amazing... We loved all the feedback he gave. He has an artistic eye and our pictures are beautiful. He was so flexible with the option of first look and none (traveling to our houses prior). He outlines the photography day for us in advance so we had an idea what to expect. He kept formal pictures moving so we had more time for our pictures as well time to enjoy our day with everyone. Jeff was easy to talk to and went beyond out of his way with his flexibility and connecting not just to us but everyone there. he didn't miss a shot, and him being there just made our day even more special! He is well worth the time and effort to talk to and book for any occasions you have, not just weddings.

-Joel and Anthony Harrington

Sent on 12/17/2016

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Joel and Anthony! We loved spending your wedding day with you! xoxo

Sarah · Married on 11/19/2016

Jeff & Jeanette are absolutely incredible!! Starting from even before the wedding date Jeff was approachable and was sure to cover all details before the big day. He was integral part of setting the wedding day timeline & was sure to give you those details way in advance. On the wedding day, Jeff & Jeanette were a BLAST to be around. They made taking pictures easy and fun. Jeff made sure to notice all details from a buttoned jacked to shoulder placement. He came up with incredibly unique and beautiful pictures!! We received so many compliments from guests about how noninvasive they were during the wedding. The preview pictures Jeff produced the night of were to die for! We are so pleased with Jeff & Jeanette & would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 11/23/2016

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Sarah, thank you from the bottom of our hearts! You two are a match made in heaven, and we will always treasure the memory of spending your wedding day with you!

Stephanie · Married on 11/05/2016

All of the pictures and moments that you want captured on your wedding day, Jeff Foley will get them! I am so happy we found him for our November wedding. He is very professional, friendly and we felt comfortable with him immediately. Early on in the process Jeff sends a timeline that sets up the day. This was so incredibly helpful, it helped me plan out everything, and I even sent it to all of our other vendors so we would be on the same page. It was his first time shooting at my venue but you would think he had been there hundreds of times, he has a great eye for finding beautiful spots. I have looked through my photos thousands of times already and each time I tear up because he captured the most beautiful moments. He and Jay (his second shooter that day) kept our bridal party laughing, smiling and relaxed. He is also great with kids. My flower girl didn’t always love the camera, but he was able to get adorable photos of her! He is not afraid to act foolish to get a smile or a laugh. Not only does he take spectacular portraits but he & Jay took so many great group shots of our guests! There are so many wonderful things I could say about Jeff (and Jay!), his photos, and his professionalism. He goes above and beyond and literally lays down on cold ground to get you the best shots.

Sent on 12/19/2016

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! I can't think of a better couple to lay down on the ground and get dirty for! xoxo

Kristen · Married on 10/22/2016

We are SO happy we chose JFP! Jeff and Jeanette make a fantastic team. They are so friendly, so enthusiastic, and they made the entire process fun. They went above and beyond to photograph our day beautifully, and they captured so many amazing moments we may have missed or otherwise forgotten.

Despite wind, rain, and freezing cold, they managed to be creative and make the most beautiful photos of our wedding day (even if that meant standing out in the rain/cold to photograph us). Jeff took the weather on as a challenge and proved that he can make incredible photos, no matter the conditions.

Jeff clearly has a passion for what he does, and it really shows in his work. The quality is unmatched, and Jeff’s bright spirit and positivity kept us smiling and laughing throughout the day.

We were given the advice that you should be comfortable enough with your photographer to grab a beer together. Well, we can easily say we would enjoy more than a few rounds with JFP! We look forward to working with them again for future milestones.

Thank you Jeff and Jeanette!!

Sent on 11/22/2016

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Kristen, we had a great time with you and Rich. Thanks again for sharing your wedding day with us, and for the wonderful review!

Erica T. · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jeff and Jeanette. They put us at ease from the very beginning. Our engagement shoot was in December when it was freezing with snow on the ground and they somehow captured the most beautiful photos. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, they captured every emotion of our wedding day and far exceeded my already high expectations. The happy tears, the laughs, the awful dance moves, and the pure joy of our entire day will forever be shown through these photos and we are so grateful. I feel like my words can't really do it justice - their work speaks for itself. Trust in their vision and the awkward poses they put you in because those will end up being your favorite photos. We felt like we were hanging out with our friends all day who happened to take (wonderful) pictures of us. Truly don't see why you'd choose anyone else :) THANK YOU JEFF AND JEANETTE!

Sent on 10/06/2016

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you, Erica and Tim! We had a wonderful time with you and your family and friends!

Keli · Married on 09/10/2016

We could never thank Jeff and Jeanette enough for being such an important part of our special day. I knew choosing our photographer was going to be one of the most important decisions we would be making in regards to our wedding day. Aside from one another, we spent the most time and most intimate moments with Jeff and Jeanette. They made it so very easy for us to relax and just be ourselves on the most joyous, yet potentially stressful, day of our lives. Tom and I thoroughly enjoyed their company and truly appreciated every joke, word of encouragement, hug, smile and laugh they sent our way. We enjoyed our engagement sitting with them very much, but our wedding day so much more. They kept us on schedule without us ever feeling an ounce of stress and never once made us feel bad for adding "just one more" picture combination.

We absolutely loved our engagement photos and are thoroughly impressed with the few teaser photos from our wedding day. We encourage every bride and groom to visit www.jefffoley.com to see what an incredible talent he has for capturing even the most intimate of moments, not to mention the creative way he has of documenting the details of the day.

In the next couple of weeks we get to sit down with Jeff and Jeanette to see all of our wedding photos, and we can't wait.
    Jeff told me on our initial call that when selecting a photographer, one should imagine sharing a drink with them. Tom and I look forward to sharing that drink with Jeff and Jeanette very soon (and hope that the friendship continues).

Sent on 09/26/2016

J. Foley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Keli! Jeanette and I have loved getting to know you and Tom, and we adore your wedding photos!