Ivy House Weddings Reviews

67 | Salt Lake City, UT

67 Reviews for Ivy House Weddings

Rebecca · Married on 12/18/2015

I really enjoyed working with Ivy House Weddings. It was the perfect venue for our reception. They have beautiful decorations and a large variety of linens to match wedding colors. They were very easy to work with and were flexible with changes that we made. The night of the reception went off without a hitch, they were there when we needed them and made everything happen seamlessly. I'd recommend Ivy House Weddings to anyone looking for a lovely, classy venue.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Very easy to work with! My wedding coordinator was super helpful and was patient when i wasn't always exactly sure what i wanted at first. Loved having our reception there!

Sent on 01/07/2016

The Ivy House was a great choice for my wedding reception! There was so much I loved about the venue. The price was very reasonable considering everything included - chairs, tables, basic linens, table centerpieces if you want, the help of an event planner, a parking attendant, and the list goes on. Jenny the event planner was so nice and helpful and really worked to get things looking the way I was hoping them to look. The venue looks nice and classy, and the lighting in the venue is beautiful at night. I would highly recommend using this venue - can't go wrong with the price and the value and quality of the venue.

Sent on 12/16/2015
  • I

Irina · Married on 11/06/2015

The Ivy House was wonderful! They were professional and catered to our every needs. They made my daughters wedding flawless and there was absolutely no stress. I would recommend this wonderful establishment to anyone who wants their wedding day to be perfect. Even the food and flower venders that they suggested were awesome. We went with Cold Stone for our catering and the two teams worked so well together that I felt at ease and comfortable just letting them handle everything.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Ivy House Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad that our recommended vendors worked out for you. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of your daughter's special day.

Ruth · Married on 10/16/2015

We had a beautiful wedding at Ivy House. The facility was beautiful and the staff was amazing. Jenny and her assistant were there at our beck and call! They helped us with easels, tables, last minute adjustments and took care of making sure the cake was cut, sparklers and the send off were all arranged for, food for the bride and groom to take with them and clean up as well.
    I highly recommend the Ivy House for anyone. It was a great experience!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Ray and Paul · Married on 08/19/2015

Our reception was held at Ivy House and was a great event. The staff is very attentive to little details that you may forget, but they are on top of. Right down to the sparklers as we left. We were pleased that they allow outside vendors to bring food which makes it more affordable than other venues. Additionally It is a great looking space to hold an event and to take pictures.

This comes highly recommended for your event.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Ivy House Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the review. We were honored to be part of your very special day. We wish you the very best.

Kara-Lynn · Married on 06/05/2015

Ivy House is amazing! Not only is it beautiful but we barely had to even bring our own decorations! Jenny Schreyer, the venue coordinator, was fantastic to work with. She accommodated everything my husband and I wanted to incorporate into our wedding. The venue set up was exactly as we wanted and in a very timely and efficient manner by the staff. It was also a huge help to have available venue hosts for the evening. Ivy House is a beautiful venue and I would definitely recommend it to anyone hosting an event :)

Sent on 06/16/2015

Ivy House Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Kara-Lynn, for your kind words. We loved being a part of your wedding celebration! Hope to see you both at Ivy House or Western Gardens in the near future. You are a lovely couple!

Kelli · Married on 05/05/2015

The Ivy House has it all figured out. The biggest problem when planning a wedding, is sifting through all the choices. The Ivy House was grewt at helping you understand those choices and then make them. Everyone was great to work with.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Kathrin · Married on 03/21/2015

The ivy house staff was wonderful to work with and did everything they could to make it a perfect day.

Sent on 06/06/2015
  • User4741980 · 2+ years ago

Ivy house let me bring my own style in, they were very accommodating and the wedding planners were easy to work with and helpful. it ended up being a beautiful reception I was very pleased with

Sent on 01/27/2015

Lori · Married on 10/10/2014

We had our wedding reception at Ivy House and I couldn't have been happier.
    They were so good to work with and met with us whenever we wanted.
    They have so many things that are included that other places charge you for like:
    centerpieces, table clothes, sound system, candles all over the place, serving knife and cake stand for the wedding cake. I could also use my own caterer.
    They had two hostesses and a parking attendant there that night to help with anything we needed, all included!
    We did very little decorating because Ivy House is so beautiful all by itself. That saved a lot of money too. There is a lot of parking right at the Ivy House, no one had to park on the street or walk a long way. That's a big plus in Salt Lake City.
    We would recommend Ivy House to anyone!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Lexi · Married on 08/21/2014

I haven't had my wedding yet, but I have booked at Ivy House and they have been incredibly helpful! All you do it pay, and they seriously do all the rest! They set up however you want, provide all the tables/chairs you need, centerpieces and table cloths! Their preferred vendors are great, too! They've made reception planning SO easy! I'm extremely excited to have my reception at Ivy House!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Everyone was so helpful and nice! They did all they could to make our experience the best it could be. We are so happy we chose the Ivy House for our wedding luncheon and reception venue.

Sent on 08/28/2014

I loved the people who worked here and helped me. They gave me everything I needed! They were so helpful and even let me set up the day before my wedding. It was a beautiful venue and I would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Kit · Married on 07/26/2014

We planned our wedding from a distance (which can be very stressful), and the Ivy House staff were wonderful throughout the whole process. The space is beautiful and very reasonable. It was a great night, and much due to the work prior and during the event by the Ivy House staff.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Andy · Married on 06/06/2014

From the first time we walked on the Ivy House we realized this was the perfect venue for our wedding celebrations - Stunning venue and surprisingly spacious and great staff
    Lee and Jenny (managers) were a huge help right from the start and enthusiastically helped us to arrange a fabulous wedding! Our wedding was perfect in every way.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Tari · Married on 06/05/2014

Our Reception was at the Atrium/Western Gardens in Sandy, Utah. The ceremony was held outside in the gardens and was better than our expectation. The reception was held inside and again was beautiful. The Staff at Atrium went above and beyond to make our special day one to remember.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Excellent, beautiful venue and very easy to work with. Flexible and a high quality of service. Great price for a dream venue :)

Sent on 03/11/2013

We planned this event long distance. It couldn't have been any more perfect than it was! The staff was extremely gracious and helpful with all our needs. We were so pleased with the Ivy House for our daughter's wedding reception! Thank you! Sara C. (MOB)

Sent on 09/03/2013

Heather · Married on 10/12/2012

I don't know why anyone would go anywhere else. It's a little bit more than the budget places, but it comes fully decorated, so in the end it saves a lot more money and a lot less stress. They gave me ideas, and even made sure I had other things taken care of that weren't related (dress, flowers, ect.).

Sent on 10/29/2012

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2012

The Ivy House was a beautiful venue to hold a wedding reception. It is conveniently located in downtown Salt Lake. The staff were wonderful to work with and the room was beautifully decorated. I loved the soft lighting and the great fireplace. My son accidentally left his tuxedo at the Ivy House and the staff graciously agreed to deliver it back to the vendor the following business day. I would highly recommend the Ivy House for anyone looking for a beautiful, affordable venue for a wedding reception in Salt Lake City.

Sent on 05/14/2012

Sally · Married on 03/24/2012

Everyone here at Ivy House was so friendly and helpful. There is no way we could have planned a wedding from 1000 miles away if it had not been for Jenny and her crew of preferred vendors. It was a beautiful day.

Sent on 04/09/2012

alissa · Married on 03/10/2012

Ivy House is a gorgeous place! Everything was perfect and they exceeded our expectations. The staff had everything set on time, the facility was clean and guests commented how beautiful everything was. Everything went smooth, just like my mom and I needed on my most special day. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 05/16/2012

Mark · Married on 11/12/2011

Ivy House exceeded my expectations and the staff was very helpful, professional, and friendly. Your place is very pleasant and I loved the fireplace! Everything turned out perfect! I had a great wedding and I will remember this day forever! Thanks for your help on my special day!

Sent on 05/04/2012

Jayli · Married on 06/24/2011

We couldn't have been happier with our reception at the new venue downtown! It is absolutely beautiful, the people we worked with know what they're doing and are super flexible and so very patient with their brides! I got exactly what I wanted! :)

Sent on 01/21/2012