Ivan and Diana Photography Reviews

Ivan and Diana Photography 5
Ivan and Diana Photography 6
Ivan and Diana Photography 7

Christopher · Married on 03/26/2017

Ivan was absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! He was so easy to work with, and the wedding shots turned out absolutely amazing. He exceeded our expectations in every way. Very patient and kind guy. This is the photographer you need for any special occasion!

Sent on 03/31/2017

lorenzo · Married on 03/23/2017

We're a Film making couple from italy and having worked over 20 years in film and showbiz we know,how good picture taking needs to look like.
    Ivan & Diana made our dreams come true, topping all of our expectations, working in a smooth brilliant personal way giving us freedom and at the same time weaving their very personal style, into every single shot.
    We met a lot of photographers in our lives, but the experience I&D delivered was simply unbelievable, quick and intimate.
    We truly feel blessed to have contacted them and their images will be our companion as long as we'll live or return to Vegas to renew the vows-with them!
    Thank you so so much!
    Alessandra & Lorenzo

Sent on 04/18/2017

Summer · Married on 03/11/2017

I am absolutely thrilled with our wedding photos! Ivan & Diana were a dream to work with. We prefer more candid photos and they definitely were on board with letting us be us and capturing the moments we wanted to remember forever in their raw and natural form! I can't recommend them enough. We will definitely use them for all future photo projects!

Sent on 05/16/2017

rene · Married on 11/09/2016

The shoot was super! I can definitely recommend Ivan!
    From first point of contact to the actual shooting Ivan was great. We weren´t that well organized and Ivan inmediately took ownership and fixed some hick-ups in our organization during THE day. If anything is missing in your organization ask Ivan, I am sure he can help you out.

The shooting itself was super fun. Ivan had some great ideas for setting and poses and lets everything happen naturally so the pictures come out real.

He is not just a guy who knows how a Nikon works. He is experienced, good with people and makes the job easy for you while being focused on getting the right pictures shot.

Good luck with organising your day and have fun!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Kevin · Married on 09/17/2016

Exceptionally beautiful photography. They really captured our event. It took a few weeks to get the final shots, but they sent us some preview pictures to tide us over and the wait was well worth it. The number of pictures was incredible. So very happy. Thank you.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2016

My husband and I were extremely happy with Ivan and Diana. They were great at communicating with us and finding the perfect shots that would represent us well. We highly recommend these two! Ivan has a very artistic eye and his techniques are flawless.

Sent on 09/06/2016

liza · Married on 08/06/2016

I booked through Thumbtack and got a quick response! I have not yet received the pictures I was told I could take about 2 months. He was on time and seemed to take a lot of pictures. I cant wait to see the results.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Timothy · Married on 07/09/2016

Ivan is an awesome wedding photographer. The wedding pictures are amazing with so many different styles. He was very patient and unobtrusive during the wedding and the guests remarked about how kind he was. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/16/2016
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/02/2016

Words cannot express how thankful I am that we chose Ivan & Diana Photography to capture our day. They are true professionals with the experience to prove it! Diana was so sweet and friendly. I remember she told me over a Skype meeting, "you will see me in the beginning but then I will just be in the background" She was right! Diana was able to capture moments I didn't even know about. Looking at my pictures now, takes me back and fills my heart with happiness. I feel like I am reliving our wedding day. There were smiles all around the room and Diana did the most amazing job.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Ivan was fabulous to work with! We first met for coffee to talk about our wedding and what we were looking for in our photographer. He came out to our venue a few days prior to the wedding to help with lighting the space. The day of the wedding, Ivan was on time, patient with us, and creative! He was so easy to work with and the few sneak peeks we saw that night were amazing. We received our pictures, as promised, about 5 weeks later. We were stunned at how many beautiful shots we have to chose from out the 700+ that he took that evening. He captured exactly the look and feel we wanted. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Nelsie · Married on 05/28/2016

Ivan and Diana were the best photographers we can choose from. He took the time to talk to us and get to know us, so he was able to capture the most important details. Just love them!! :)

Sent on 08/09/2016

Lenka · Married on 05/21/2016

I was absolutely 100% satisfied with Ivan's work. He brought some good ideas to our wedding and the pictures are amazing. We could not wish for a better photographer.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Jo · Married on 03/21/2016

This tandem was heaven sent. I was already overwhelmed with my wedding planning in Serbia 2 years ago when I stumbled upon Ivan and Diana’s photography website. They are exactly who I thought they are going to be – relaxed, young, fun, creative people. They helped us so much with coming up of concepts for our photo sessions. They picked great gorgeous locations for us in the countryside – places I never knew existed. Our photos reflect who we are and I think they are unique because they were taken in spots I don’t see used all the time by other photograhers. Sometimes, weddings can look cliché’ but what I discovered about Ivan and Diana is that they are passionate about what they do. They will be missed in Serbia. But we are happy for them in this new journey they are taking-- we wish them all the best.

Sent on 03/26/2016

Swan · Married on 03/12/2016

Priceless. Our wedding photos are indeed priceless. Natural, spontaneous, dreamy. Marko and I are very pleased with your service, Ivan. Thank you for sharing your gift with us. Your passion shines through in all our pictures. It’s so rare to find someone so perfectionist after doing many weddings in your life. But your attention to detail I will never forget. Making sure my hair was in place all the time and that we were not faking a smile in the shoot. Taking into consideration the places we want to be photographed… I love, love all our locations. It was honestly like meeting a friend that day. You were not a stranger to us so it was not a hard task to smile for you. We could do it again, me and my husband would always say. Hopefully we can meet again and have another fun shoot.

Sent on 03/26/2016
  • U

Umesh · Married on 03/10/2016

They are a super couple capturing super moments of wedding couples superbly. Very humble and full of life, excellent customer service

Sent on 03/19/2016

James · Married on 03/04/2016

I met Ivan through a friend who was very happy with their wedding photos done by him. It was pleasant working with him for his professionalism and creativity. We got him last minute but everything turned out great. He captured our wedding day from the distance but photos were full of emotions. He is not only artistic but very spontaneous. Me and my husband will always be grateful for the cherished memories.
    - Ana Kis

Sent on 04/03/2016

Valerie · Married on 02/19/2016

Incredibly professional, timely and lovely photographers. Very attentive, and accommodating. They understand how important a role playing is for the photo shoot and they take it very seriously. It is also clear though that they truly love their work and their clients. Happy bride. Happy wedding!

CJ · Married on 12/19/2015

I was right about picking Ivan as my wedding photographer. He listens and knows how to deliver. He is very patient about me and my partner's requests. On our wedding day he was in control and we fully trusted him, and we are extremely happy with our photographs. He picked perfect locations for us, waited for sunset until we get the best shots we wanted. Thank you, Ivan for sharing you gift with us. I will not think twice getting you again for another time. Best of luck in everything.

Janel · event on 09/16/2015

Ivan and Diana are fun to work with. They really deliver the results you want.

Ryan · Married on 12/28/2014

Ivan anh Diana spent a few hours with us and produced some great family photos. Even though most of life is digital now, these are the kind you want printed. They did very well at capturing real moments that produced genuine moments that will last forever.
    Ryan and Bea

Sent on 04/04/2016

Milos · Married on 09/19/2015

Great young couple with hugh imagination and spirit which make your shooting better than you can imagine. They are ginious. Money they charge is always less comparing what you get.

Ayoung · Married on 04/16/2018

My husband and I are both camera-shy but Ivan lightened up the mood and helped us feel comfortable.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/17/2017

Ivan was amazing! He worked so well with us and every time I emailed him I got a seriously quick response! He did both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures and was so worth the money!

Sent on 07/08/2017

tori · Married on 09/16/2017

wonderful, Diana was so easy to work with and had great ideas! made me feel like a princess!

Sent on 09/20/2017