Ivan and Diana Photography Reviews

Ivan and Diana Photography 6
Ivan and Diana Photography 7

Angelica Forrester · Married on 05/30/2019

Best wedding photographer!

Ivan was truly amazing. From the time I contacted him until the end he was so friendly and helpful answering all of my questions. On the day of our elopement he made me and my husband so comfortable. The previews we have received are beautiful, can't wait to see the rest.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Ivan and Diana Photography 13
    Ivan and Diana Photography 14
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/24/2019

Even better than I expected.

Absolutely excellent! Diana was professional, sweet, and very creative. She made everyone feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Her prices were reasonable and the photos came out beautiful. So happy we went with her!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Ivan and Diana Photography 15
    Ivan and Diana Photography 16
    Ivan and Diana Photography 17

Maria Simser · Married on 04/28/2019

Excellent!!!

Ivan and Diana were everything I could have wanted and more! They did such an incredible job on our wedding photos!

Sent on 05/23/2019

David · Married on 03/09/2019

Ivan's the man!

Just married a few days ago so we are waiting for the photos, however I know they'll be great. Ivan was a true professional he called me the day before to check in and touch base with us, he showed up on time and ready to shoot. Follow his lead and everything will be great. We were very impressed with his attention to small details and his eye for good angles. Thank you so much Ivan and Diana!!

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • LaTonya

LaTonya · Married on 03/09/2019

Great Memories

I had my wedding on March 9th and I just received our pictures the other day. Ivan did an amazing job. After the ceremony, he was quick to arrange everyone in certain positions to get some great pictures. At the reception, he was all over capturing some really special moments of friends and family. This guy knows the art of photography. Also, I remember him visiting me, before the ceremony, and asked if I needed help with anything.. really nice guy. We originally used him for our engagement photos and he did an awesome job with those pictures, that is why we decided to use him again.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Reiche · Married on 09/27/2018

Simply Stunning

We found Ivan and Diana literally at the last minute of our planning stages. We were so lucky that they were available for our wedding day with such short notice in the busy wedding season in Las Vegas! With only a couple weeks to plan and get together with them, they were so professional with everything. On the day of our wedding, they arrived promptly on time and just started taking so many photos. They made us feel comfortable and helped us take amazing photos with their directions. Within a week after the wedding, Ivan sent us a preview and then a few weeks later we received our finished photos and I cannot put into words how stunning the photos came out. There really isn't a "bad" photo, we are in love with each and every one of them. We cannot thank Ivan and Diana enough for their professionalism and wonderful photos of our wedding day that will last a lifetime. Do not hesitate to trust them with your special day, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Ivan and Diana Photography 18
    Ivan and Diana Photography 19
    Ivan and Diana Photography 20
    Ivan and Diana Photography 21
    Ivan and Diana Photography 22
    Ivan and Diana Photography 23

Alex · Married on 06/02/2018

Our experience with Ivan was great! He worked closely with me to coordinate a surprise engagement and was able to capture the moment both candidly and professionally. My fiancee and I are very happy with the pictures!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Lucero · Married on 04/14/2018

I am so glad we hired Ivan & Diana for our wedding this April! The pictures came out so great and he delivered them within 2 weeks. Its great to find a photographer that wont charge you an arm and a leg for quality pictures on the most important day of your life! Thank you so much for your hard-work on making our special day the best it could be! Cant wait to get our full album back from you thank you again!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Scott · Married on 03/31/2018

We're from Michigan and recently had our wedding in Las Vegas. Ivan spent the whole day with us, from the bride's early morning hair appointment to the end of the reception. The photos are phenomenal! Ivan was so much fun to hang out with and very easy going. We wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Ivan and Diana Photography 24
    Ivan and Diana Photography 25

Ivan and Diana Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us with these memories. You were such a fun group. I hope you have beautiful memories of Las Vegas that will stay with you for a lifetime. It was my pleasure being part of your wedding.

Rachel · Married on 03/31/2018

Ivan did an incredible job with our engagement and wedding photos. I could not have asked for better images to remember our day by.

Sent on 04/17/2018
    Ivan and Diana Photography 26
    Ivan and Diana Photography 27
    Ivan and Diana Photography 28
    Ivan and Diana Photography 29

Anastasia · Married on 12/30/2017

We are very thankful to Ivan because he took incredible pictures at our wedding. We did not even think that our photos could be that good! Ivan is absolutely professional and pictures are awesome! Would give more stars, if could!!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Ivan and Diana Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Anastasia and Tim. You nailed your photo shoot so well. You guys were like a pro. :) Thank you for a great review.

Hillary · Married on 12/16/2017

Ivan truly made our day awesome. He had excellent ideas and seemed to know just what we wanted from our wedding pictures. All our photos turned out so great, and he saved many memories we will look back on again and again. Ivan was very patient, professional, and fun to work with! Also, they have different sized packages that fit most budgets.

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Ivan and Diana Photography 34
    Ivan and Diana Photography 35
    Ivan and Diana Photography 36

Monica · Married on 11/22/2017

Ivan was amazing and helped us capture memories that will last a life time. I picked Ivan based on his online portfolio and other reviews. Since we were coming to Vegas from overseas I needed someone who was happy communicating via email, Ivan was quick to respond to all emails and made the whole process very easy. On the day, Ivan was extremely professional and we felt like we were in good hands. He was relaxed and easy to work with.
    We just got our photos back, and of the nearly 500, I love about 300 of them! Definitely worth it. He even touched up my lipstick.
    I would highly recommend choosing Ivan and Diana photography for your wedding, you won’t be disappointed.
    Thanks again, it was great working with you!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Julie · Married on 11/11/2017

Pricing - The service was very competitive (less expensive) in comparison to multiple other photographers we researched.
    Professionalism – Leading up to event Ivan was very responsive and clear in communicating via email and phone calls.
    His confidence in where to take photos and being efficient with time is apparent as someone who is a true professional of his craft. This type of confidence is genuine and the kind that is only developed through experience. This was also displayed in his communication during family/friends photos as he directed guests with respect, charm, and purpose.
    As a person Ivan was personable, kind, warm, with a sense of humor. Ivan is very easy to work with and clearly is someone that is passionate about performing their profession at a high level.
    The turnaround of the final edited photos was quick and ahead of the winter holidays which was appreciated and a sign of his respect and professionalism to his clients. The photos themselves were amazing. High quality provided to share and download your own copies from a website was very convenient.
    His attentiveness captured many intimate moments that are only there for a flash in time. All phases of getting ready/wedding ceremony/reception were covered thoroughly.
    Considering all of the above and the cost of his service being very reasonable, we would recommend Ivan and Diana to shoot any event, big or small, in confidence and trust that the final product will be what you wanted and very likely more. A wonderful value for the level of photography provided.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Mayflor · Married on 09/01/2017

I hired Ivan to do our wedding at Big Bear Lake, California and Ivan went above and beyond what I expected him to. We are familiar with Ivan's work because we used him for our engagement photos, as well. We loved our engagement photos so it was only logical to hire him to capture our big day. And let me tell you, the pictures he took were gorgeous!! I love them all! He is really easy to work with and was so prompt in getting those photos for us to see after the wedding. My guests loved him, too! We have nothing but love for Ivan and his work. I highly recommend him to capture your special days. You will not regret it!

Sincerely,

May Sierra France

Sent on 09/11/2017

Mark · Married on 08/08/2017

Ivan is prompt and professional. He was able to capture those big and small moments on our special day, some we didn't even think of capturing. He was quick with replies and accomodating with last minute requests which was great when you are planning a wedding via emails. We recommend highly to any couple wishing to have their wedding captured by these two. Thanks Ivan! We love all our photos, we can remember all emotions and memories through your lens.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Nicholas · Married on 07/14/2017

I cannot express how amazing Ivan was! He was exceptional, and made my wife's and my own experience one we will never forget. He works wonderfully with your schedule and even helps manage the chaos that is a wedding. His professionalism was exactly what was needed to take the stress off of both myself and my wife. He truly embodied everything you could want out of a photographer and more. We highly recommend Ivan & Diana Photography.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Courtney · Married on 06/21/2017

Would highly recommend Ivan & Diana for your wedding photos! From meeting Ivan for coffee to discuss packages to receiving our photos...he was a pleasure to work with. We received our photos within 2 weeks of the wedding date and we absolutely love them. Even my fiancé who was unsure of paying for wedding photos admitted he was so happy we have them now to look back on.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Bianca · Married on 06/17/2017

Ivan and Djae (Diana) are a wonderful married couple who have an excellent eye for capturing special moments. They have both been so easy and friendly to work with and have always made us feel comfortable enough to take wonderful photos. They have done our daughter's smash cake session, a family photo session and we were so happy with their work we even booked them for a special event to photograph our daughter's first birthday party. They caught all the small details that made ea day special to us. The experience itself is very special to us but the best moments were seeing the finished products. All three times seeing the beautiful photos made me cry. Life is so short, capture all your special moments with the help of Ivan and Djae! I always recommend them to friends. But honestly, I never truly have to because whenever I post my photos they have shot on my social media pages, I always get friends asking me for their contact info on their own. Their work truly speaks for themselves. Every photograph is fresh, natural unforced. They are treasure to Vegas and I am so truly blessed to have found such talented photographers to document the joyous occasions of my growing family!
    Sincerely,
    Bianca Maciel

Sent on 04/03/2016

Elodie · Married on 06/05/2017

We had a moment of great value with Diana and Ivan. They are wonderfull, listening to our expectations and very friendly. It was our first photo shoot but they put us at ease. Our photos are sublime and we are unable to choose the one we prefer. We loved meeting them and spending this special moment with them. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Ivan and Diana Photography 37
    Ivan and Diana Photography 38
    Ivan and Diana Photography 39
  • MizzzCara

Cara · Married on 06/03/2017

They were awesome. They were on time, easy to work with and gave us direction on what to do. No complaints. Our pictures were delivered before schedule and most importantly, we got beautiful pictures. I'd definitely use them again in the future if I need more professional pictures taken.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Vesna · Married on 05/20/2017

Ivan was simply amazing! Very patient, asked about our wishes and concerns, and took beautiful photos of our wedding. He captured so many special moments, that brought tears to our eyes all over again! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Kelsey · Married on 04/16/2017

Such an amazing and thoughtful eye Ivan has! The beauty of our pictures have literally BLOWN ME AWAY! WISH we lived closer so we could do another shoot just for fun! AMAZING EXPERIENCE.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Adrienne · Married on 04/08/2017

I'm so in love with my wedding photos from Diana I can't even choose 10 to put in this frame collage I'm putting together! Diana was such a pro, arrived on time, took it upon herself to get those awesome side pics while I was insanely distracted and getting ready, and remembered who were the most important people to photograph throughout the night.

I have action shots, loving, tender moments, traditional shots like cake cutting, dancing, bouquet toss, etc., and an enormous album of professional, artistic photos to treasure forever. I can't recommend Diana enough for staying calm and cool, sneakily darting around getting amazing shots, and guiding me through posing that would have otherwise been so very awkward. I'm following Ivan and Diana on social media to keep the love she captures in my feed forever. I'm so, so happy!

Sent on 05/03/2017