Itza Dora'ble Fashion & Events Reviews

12 | Brooklyn, NY

12 Reviews for Itza Dora'ble Fashion & Events

Solanyi · Married on 04/13/2018

Itza Dora'ble did an amazing job at my surprise engagement party. I love all the little details that made my surprise party even more special. Itza knew exactly what i like. She did a terrific job!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Itza Dora'ble Fashion & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it and are here for anything else you need in the future.

Solanyi · Married on 04/13/2018

I cannot thank itzadorable enough for their service. Since day Itza was very helpful. My reception looked amazing, exactly how I wanted. I told her what I wanted and brought it into live. I love every detail, my dessert table was perfect, our table was beautiful as well. She transformed The Dumbo Loft into a gorgeous palace. Her team was amazing also. They were there for us, always helping, making sure our guests were comfortable at all times. Thank you so much for your service. We really appreciated your hard work. I know we weren't able to find someone like you. Thank you very much!

Sent on 05/02/2018

lissette · Married on 03/17/2018

I would like to thank Itza for her wonderful services she has provided to me and my family for my last three events. She is very professional at what she does and over all genuinely a lovely person who is always aiming to please. " Shes friend in my head"
    Her rentals for each of my events were always wrinkled free and over all in great condition. I must add they smell so nice and clean. Itza's staff has also been great as well. They been punctual with drop offs and deliveries.
    Thanks again for everything and continue with your great services.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Lilah · Married on 01/20/2018

Everything we rented for my baby shower was absolutely beautiful, it was breath taking and I was so pleased and happy how everything turned out, Itza was a pleasure to work with, everything was easy and she was very accomadating, I can’t wait to work with her again. Thank you again and see you guys soon.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Angelys · Married on 11/30/2017

Very professional and awesome service, really would recommend to everyone

Sent on 06/18/2017

Tania · Married on 06/25/2017

I cannot recommend Itza enough! She is amazing at what she does, she's creative, organized, and always aiming to please. If you want to plan event without stress Itza is your girl!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Itza Dora'ble Fashion & Events's reply:

Thanks for all the love. We love to be apart of any of your events

Andrea · Married on 05/27/2017

My experience was amazing since day 1! She helped me with everything that i needed for my wedding! And the day of the wedding everything was amazing beautiful, all the things that i rented were in excellent condition!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Itza Dora'ble Fashion & Events's reply:

We are so happy you were pleased with everything. We are here if you need us in the future.

Rosalby · Married on 04/02/2017

Working with itza Dorable for us was an amazing experience throughout our wedding planning.Itza dorable strives to be attentive,very detail oriented and organized,very organized which was just what we needed for this process to be smoothe.Itza dorable made sure nothing was missing on our big day,and worked in a very professional and loving way.We would recommend itza dorable for any and every event,itll let you enjoy your event to the max and wont let you down!We love Itza dorable!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Mabel · Married on 02/04/2017

Very Professional and answered all my questions. Great quality and prices!!! Thanks for all your help!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Jeanette · Married on 12/10/2016

Itza Dora'ble is honest, reliable and on point. She has a great eye for style. You don't have to worry about punctuality with her. I had my rentals all ready for set up neat and in itheir packaging days prior to the event. You will not go wrong with Itza Dora'ble...

Sent on 06/22/2017

Janine · Married on 05/28/2016

We contacted Itza Dora'ble Fashion & Events with very short notice before the wedding and they were very accommodating. Every item was as it was described and they all arrived on time! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone throwing an event, small or large.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Itza Dora'ble Fashion & Events's reply:

Thank you. You guys had a lovely wedding. We were so happy to be apart of it.

Elles · Married on 01/11/2019

2.8
      1.0
      1.5
      3.0

All of the linens were extremely wrinkled. Very cheap prices so you get what you pay for.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Itza Dora'ble Fashion & Events's reply:

We are sorry that you feel that way. Due to healt issues we no longer provide ironing on our linens. But that's our mistake for not delivering that message. We sincerely apologize.