It's Your Day Catering Reviews

4 | Columbus, GA

4 Reviews for It's Your Day Catering

Kristen · Married on 05/04/2019

Delicious and Helpful

I worked with them through my reception venue, Rivermill Even Center. It made it so easy to plan the catering since they are an integral part of my reception venue already. All of the food was amazing. We actually used them for the rehearsal dinner, also, and my guests all raved about the food we had both nights!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Absolutely amazing! They helped me so much with set up and did everything as I asked. Pricey but definitely worth it. The food was great too!

Sent on 02/28/2017

It's Your Day Catering's reply:

Hannah thank you so much for your warm words. We loved helping with your BIG day! You were a stunning bride.

Thanks,
    IYD Catering Team

It's Your Day Catering made sure all of the tables, linens, chairs were setup. The staff was very kind and hospitable to my guests. The food was amazing and I heard so many wonderful responses from my guests. The plates were really well done too.

Sent on 03/19/2014

Alison · Married on 06/22/2013

It's Your Day did a great job with the catering at my wedding. It was a little bit on the pricey side, but it wasn't outrageous, and the quality and service were awesome. They even took several special requests for dishes they don't usually do, and they did a great job with them!

Sent on 06/24/2013