Its My Wedding Belle Reviews

Its My Wedding Belle 6
Its My Wedding Belle 7
  • Laureen

Laureen · Married on 05/26/2018

WOW WOW WOW!! I received my amazing wedding photos (plus a St. Lucia style album and special gifts!) – I just can’t choose which photo to print because they all are so beautiful and magical. Of course my new husband and I aimed to look our best for the wedding day but the energy and love that It’s My Wedding Belle exudes, combined with their talent, makes our photos look like we were professional wedding models in a luxury Conde Nast/Travel magazine! We are beyond impressed with their talents. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Daniel Marcion and his assistant for my wedding at Boucan and also aboard the Black Magic pirate ship this past May. After doing my research and upon receiving these amazing photos, I can confidently say that he is the most talented photographer on the island – and beyond. His magic touch, artistic eye and attention to detail shines through the photography with his use of romance, art and light. Daniel and his assistant were amazing the entire day – hustling to get all the photos of items, “first look” photoshoot and plenty of each and every guest, all while on a quick timeline (don’t all wedding days fly by??). Their direction and assistance in setting up shoots, helping guests and telling the anxious bride where to look/smile etc. and have fun, was top notch professionalism. By the end of the day, we received comments from guests about how friendly, fun and professional these guys were – they felt like family and friends amongst the wedding and calmed my nerves during photoshoots! Nothing but SMILES and LOVE from these photographers all day and they definitely captured the essence of my wedding and St. Lucia’s breathtaking beauty! Just beautiful, I could go on and on, Daniel Marcion and It’s My Wedding Belle had a beautiful vision, the talent to accomplish it and were a bundle of positivity and friendly faces to work with. Great communication and organization as well. Couldn’t thank you guys enough! =)

Sent on 07/13/2018