Its My Wedding Belle

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,390 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,390 Most Popular Price

Are you a WEDDING BELLE? I​s the tag line of one of the most prominent Wedding Photography Studios in Saint Lucia as it encourages Newly Weds to strike their best pose to be captured for posterity. The man behind the camera is Daniel Marcion, a St Lucia Wedding Photographer, who began his exploration into the world of photography to capture the most beautiful and ethereal moments of all “Wedding Belle” where brides are immortalized at their most glowing. Saint Lucia weddings are a romantic and fun experience. Belle Portwe Photography Studios invites you to enjoy a beautiful island experience in Saint Lucia. As your Saint Lucian wedding photographer, we capture your timeless moments to scenic island backdrops, amazing sandy beaches and luscious tropical gardens. The beautiful island of Saint Lucia is your wedding backdrop to surreal and amazing scenery which tells a story of fun, love, romance and adventure. BOOK NOW and Let your Saint Lucia Wedding Adventure Begin.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,390

Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints
Proofs
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Elliot L. Married on 08/19/2022

Amazing fairytale photos!

My wife and I got married earlier this year in St. Lucia and had the most unforgettable experience ever! Many thanks to Daniel and the team who held our hands at every step of the way and made the whole experience extremely seamless. We are both over the moon with how the pictures and video turned out and could not recommend them and their services enough!!

Its My Wedding Belle's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review. Rain or Shine, you two made it a beautiful Fairy Tale Adventure to capture. Wishing you a lifetime of love & adventure. Congratulations again on your amazing journey.
    Jacqulynn N. Married on 06/11/2022

Absolutely Amazing

Daniel and his team were phenomenal!! The photos and quality were worth every penny! Daniel was great at directing us on our poses and making us feel comfortable with every shot. I highly recommend anyone looking for a photographer in St Lucia to book this team you will not regret it!

Its My Wedding Belle's reply:

Thank you for such a lovely review. We definitely had fun at your wedding day capturing such lovely moments as everyone rocked it from daytime into evening. Congratulations again to your amazing journey and wishing you a lifetime of love & happiness....
  • Lissa
    Lissa L. Married on 06/04/2022

Daniel is the best

Clément and I chose Daniel and his better half for our wedding on June 4th. Having never done a photo shoot before, we were a little stressed about what it was going to be like on D-Day. But Daniel knew how to put us at ease right away. My future husband and myself, our bridesmaids and groomsmen, and even our guests ; we were all charmed by Daniel's great vibe. He knew how to bring out the best in us and he took the most beautiful shots. We are deeply happy and grateful ; and of course totally recommend him.

Its My Wedding Belle's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review. Was a pleasure capturing your special day. Glad that you have such beautiful moments to remember with family, friends and most of all each other.
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

Studio 15 Gablewoods Mall Millet, LC, LC 0000Z
758-458-0122

9:00AM - 5:00PM
Location of (Its My Wedding Belle)

Other vendors in St. Lucia for your wedding