Italian Wedding Company Reviews

148 | Milan, IT

148 Reviews for Italian Wedding Company

Caroline · Married on 10/04/2014

We hired Michela and Michela to help us project manage our day in Italy, and gradually got them involved in more and more of our planning, because we realised how much simpler it made things! Planning a wedding abroad yourself (which for the most part we did) can be tough, frustrating, and you can feel really distant from it all - and having these guys involved definitely makes life a lot easier! They were professional, friendly, and had some great ideas. Our day was perfect, so a big thanks to them x

Sent on 10/30/2014

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It has been a pleasure working for you. Hope to meet you again. Michela & Michela

Eva · Married on 10/04/2014

I would have marry my boyfriend at any place on the Earth... :) He picked Sirmione at lake Garda for our special day and we both are very happy for choosing Italian Wedding Company. Our cooperation have started 6 months before the wedding day and we must say our communication with Mrs. Katiuscia Minozzi and her team was nothing but perfect! She was a great help to us with arranging the whole event and also with supplying us with information about documents necessary for getting married in Italy (believe me, not easy if your boyfriend is from DK, I´m Czech and we do not live in Italy :D). She paid attention to any of our wish and desire to make our day unforgetable :) We decided for a private wedding ceremonial - just my fiance and I and we are very pleased Kat agreed to be one of our witnesses. Everything was perfect: a boat trip around peninsula or wonderful dining experience at a restaurant with lovely terrace view! A perfect day with a perfect service!! No stress, no rush, no worries... Thank you Kat for solicitude and care... if I could, I would do it again! :D

Sent on 11/12/2014

Kevin · Married on 10/03/2014

We cannot say enough about the planners of Italian Wedding Company. From over a year before our wedding until the late hours on the day of our wedding they were amazingly professional, experienced and went above and beyond what we ever expected from a wedding planner. Their attention to detail was amazing and through their amazing work we had the most amazing day of our lives, which lived up to our very high expectations. Thanks to all involved!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Amy · Married on 09/16/2014

Excellent professional service from Valentina and Ernesto, a very relaxed way to plan a wedding, they help with Everything you need !!!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Thank you Amy for your kind words! Thank you for choosing us and trusting us. It has been a pleasure working with and for you!! Ciao!!

Sabrina · Married on 09/12/2014

Valentina and Ernesto were WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They made my dream wedding a reality and all my guests were inspired and impressed with their hard work. The vendors they hired to assist on my wedding day were all FABULOUS and we really could not be more thrilled with how everything turned out. GRAZIE MILLE Valentina e Ernesto!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Grazie Sabrina! thank you for your kind words and we are more than happy that we were all able to make your dreams come true. You and your guests will always be in our minds and hearts!! thanks for all my dearest Sposa Sabri!!!

Sabrina · Married on 09/12/2014

This is an addition to my review I have already written.......it has been several weeks since our wedding and I continue to receive countless compliments from guests and family members. People were really "wowed" at all the special details and fun events we held over a weekend. Our cake that was made in front of the guests was a HUGE hit as well as the band (5th Avenue) who played fun energetic songs and sounded flawless while doing it. Again, none of this would have been possible without the professional skills and kind attitude of Valentina and Ernesto. They worked so hard for months to ensure our wedding would be everything we had hoped it to be and they delivered with stupendous results. I am forever grateful to them for not only creating the wedding of our dreams but also for providing our guests with a memory that will live forever in their minds and hearts. Mille GRAZIE a TUTTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Sabrina, you are simply Amazing! thanks for all! GRAZIE!!! xx

Maureen · Married on 09/09/2014

Everything that we had expected was provided. Even when I expressed my concern about timeframes for us to get paperwork sorted before the wedding, we were told that if necessary we could change the day.....and this was just before we flew out of Australia. Eased my mind greatly !! Our day was perfect and it was lovely to share it with Ernesto and Valentina as well.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Ciao Maureen, thank you so much for your lovely words! It has been great working with and for you for your intimate wedding on Lake Orta.
    We will never forget you, your joy and happiness! Please any time you come back to Italy let us know!!! thank you!! xx

Carl · Married on 08/29/2014

Amazing wedding planners! We dealt with a number of people at Italian Wedding Planners and all of them were helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and gave superb service. It is obviously difficult and stressful to plan a wedding in a country you've only visited on holiday and don't speak the language fluently but Italian Wedding Planners made it all run really smoothly and took the stress levels down a few notches! They were able to arrange everything we asked for and stayed with us the whole day to ensure everything went to plan. I can't recommend them enough, if you're looking for a wedding planner in Italy then you don't need to look any further, you've found the guys you need!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Angela was amazing and did an outstanding job in creating my absolute dream wedding!!!!!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Katy · Married on 08/18/2014

Veronica and her team were absolutely excellent from start to finish. They had great ideas, could not be more helpful, took every element of stress away from me and on the actual day just had absolutely everything covered so i didn't have to think about anything other than enjoying my wedding day. They organised my pre-wedding party which exceeded my expectations, I couldn't recommend veronica and the team more highly. On top of the professionalism and quality they are such nice, warm and friendly people which made all the difference
    Thank you for exceeding my expectations and creating the most wonderful wedding day for us.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Katie · Married on 08/16/2014

Sara and Davide were our planners. They made our day so special, so perfect, so easy! I can't thank them enough for all that they did. Every detail was thought of and presented to us without pressure and with our vision in mind. I can't say enough about our experience with them! I would highly recommend this team to anyone getting married in the Lake Como region.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Mark and I were very happy that we selected Italian Rome wedding. Working with Stefania, Valentina Alessandro and Ernesto was a wonderful encounter and experience. To remember our experience we have amazing photos that we will enjoy for a lifetime. Thanks for the memory.
    Ciao ciao!!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Adrienne · Married on 08/02/2014

Veronica and her colleagues at Italian Lakes Weddings provided us with an unforgettable few days. As we were coming from the UK, they organised all our transfers (including trips to the Supermarket to get food for our villa!) both before and after the wedding day - everything happened according to their well planned schedule, so we didn't have to worry about anything. Even when the weather turned bad and it poured with rain, they remained so calm (unlike me!) and put their back up plan into place and it all worked out perfectly. I cannot speak highly enough of this lovely team, they were friendly but professional and have genuine passion for what they do. The 2nd August was quite simply the best day of my life and a lot of that was down to Vernonica and her team.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Jenny · Married on 07/15/2014

Elia Moretti made the planning of our wedding in Italy very easy and guided us though each stage as required. We kept in touch through Skype and emails. He helped us with everything from our arrival in Italy, right through until we left to fly back home. We highly recommend Elia to help plan a wedding!!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Maike · Married on 07/04/2014

It was the most beautifull day of our Lives not only for us as the groom and bride also for our Guests. Thanks to angela who organised everything so well it was the best idea to have her as our wedding planner!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Aly · Married on 06/30/2014

Veronica and her team created the most perfect day for my wedding. I knew what I wanted and gave her pictures and descriptions but what she came up with was more beautiful and perfect than anything I could ever have dreamed of. She is amazing!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Theresa · Married on 06/25/2014

Angela and Guilia were fantastic in a accommodating my every requirement and more. It was more perfect than I could have imagined with thorough professionalism but also a friendly and personalised service. I could not recommend them highly enough if you want the wedding of your dreams come to fruition.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 06/25/2014

From what I've heard countless times over, wedding planning can be one of the biggest, most stressful and difficult events. Planning from a completely different continent only adds to the chaos. However, planning my wedding in Italy from New York City was quite possibly one of the most thrilling, fun, and simple projects I've ever been tasked with - and as a marketing/communications professional, I think that's saying something!

Let it be known to American brides (especially those from larger cities) that planning a wedding in Europe is very different than planning a wedding in the states. People do operate at a slower pace and success truly comes in both understanding the local culture and embracing it. With these few things in mind, we were able to successfully execute in every way we anticipated and bring a local cultural flair to the festivities, which our out-of-town guests loved.

My Mother and I spent a great deal of time researching wedding planners in the Piedmont area and inevitably whittled the list down to around 4 planners, all of whom we interviewed via Skype. It was clear from the first few minutes of chatting that Valentina and Ernesto had the resources, language skills, and flexible thinking /creativity that we were looking for. To say we were lucky to have found them is an understatement. From the countless phone calls, emails, and skype sessions, Valentina and Ernesto orchestrated a flawless wedding that our guests are still raving over. We had zero issues during the day. Even when it was about to rain, the skies parted and we never felt a drop…safe to assume that Valentina and Ernesto have the weather gods on their side!

Thrilled that we trusted our intuition and let Valentina and Ernesto guide us through the process. We will forever be indebted to them and the other fabulous vendors in their repertoire.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Ciao Jacqueline, thank you for your wonderful words! You really moved me! After some months we still all remember your wedding day as a wonderful experience. The whole planning was fun and a wonderful challenge!
    We really have to say that after the first meeting on Skype something clicked and we really felt a good empathy. This moved on all the planning and it was a great way to working together!
    The whole experience will be in our hearts forever!
    Thank you for being so interested in our country, in our culture and customs and thank you for embracing them. Thank you for working with us and sharing this special moment of your lives with me, Ernesto and all professionals we worked with. Thank you also for being new friends! We are waiting in Italy for some more celebrations!
    Ciao
    Valentina and Ernesto

Stefania was our wedding planner for our wedding in Rome. She assisted us during all the preparation and the big day and did an amazing job at each step.
    She helped us to find the best places to organise the wedding and the wedding brunch the day after and the venues were beyond any expectations. All our guests were not only delighted to be in Rome, they were also astonished by the venue we chose and they enjoyed it as much as we did.
    She has a perfect taste in decoration and she understood exactly the style of the wedding corresponding to ourselves (something chic, romantic with a touch of vintage but not too extravagant).
    She is well organised and has strong connections with a network of professionals she has been working with for a long time (musicians, photographers etc.)
    We can definitely recommend her as a wedding planner and can't thank her enough for this unforgettable day.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Cliff · Married on 06/19/2014

The team at Italian Wedding Company were amazing at planning and coordinating a fantasy wedding on Lake Como for us. While not only planning a wedding they were extremely helpful in other areas. Above all, they assisted in helping us attain all legal documents to ensure our wedding went smoothly. I am American, my wife is Indonesian, we live in Hong Kong and we were getting married in Italy. Needless to say it was very complicated!!! Veronica and Sara were amazing at helping us through that process while also "doing their day job" of planning the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen. We are forever in their debt.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Carly · Married on 06/17/2014

Valentino and Ernesto ensured we had the most amazing wedding. Attention was given to every detail, they were always on hand without being intrusive. It was a pleasure to meet them both, they were friendly and charming and so easy to talk to. Every request we made was dealt with efficiently and effectively with minimum fuss. I sent Valentino a picture of the bouquets I wanted for my wedding and the were spot on! Ernesto was on hand to help the 'boys' with their ties - minor detail but so important to get right on your wedding day. I would not hesitate in recommending them both as being totally professional and really lovely people.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Dear Carly, thank you very much for your words! It was lovely meeting you and follow your event. We had fun too! You and your friends were very special and friendly with us and we had a very nice time. Thanks for being so sweet and friendly. Anytime you are in Orta let us know! xx
    Ciao
    Valentina

Lucia · Married on 06/14/2014

Valentina and Ernesto are really excellent in the event organization. They have realized my wedding just 1 week ago. Everything went very smoothly and all (including my guests) enjoy the full day without any stress that may come in special days like this. They manage to get a good weather even in a day where the weather-cast was predicting a terrible weather !!. We had also a beautiful sunset from the restaurant where the event was organized. Their communication before and after the events have been really great.
    Each time that I had a doubt or I would like to change something Valentina manage to ensure me and to organize / re-organize my requests.
    I have no hesitation in recommending them in the highest terms.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Thank you Lucia for your kind words! It has been a real pleasure meeting you and planning the event you dreamed. We are so happy a joyful girl had such a wonderful sunny day full of happiness and smiles! Grazie!

Martina · Married on 06/07/2014

I want to thank Italian Wedding Company and specifically Angela for the excellent service and professionalism with which I was helped on the organization of the best day of my life!!! Angela was amazing and her service was of the most importance on the perfect outcome of my wedding day. The care and the attention that she gave to me and my event was incredible and I thank her so much!! I highly recommend IWC. All the services that were referred to me by Angela were absolutely magical and super professional.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/07/2014

We recently got married in Puglia (7th June 14) and would like to give our thanks to Michela and Michela for making our wedding the most memorable day of our lives. Words cannot explain how great they both are!

Living in London, the thought of planning a wedding in Italy seemed so stressful so after a bit of searching on the internet we came across them, and we arranged to meet Michela and Michela in March 2013 where they took us around multiple venues, all very stunning, until we chose Masseria Santa Teresa. From that moment they took every bit of stress away from us and left all the hard work to them. We were in communication with them both everyday via email and skype and they were always there to help and reassure us if we had any doubts. Most of them time I didn't know what I wanted and couldn't make up my mind up but they always managed to deliver fantastic results, and their attention to detail is fantastic!

They organised absolutely everything, even down to the legal requirements of getting married in Italy, to coordinating Accomodation and transport for our guests, to even making sure welcome gift bags were left in our guests rooms when they arrived. On the day of the wedding we were even able to relax until it was hair and make up time, that's how stress free it was!. Every vendor/supplier that was suggested were amazing and to a high standard.

Thank you again Michela and Michela for an amazing & beautiful wedding, it was beyond what we ever expected and all our guests are still saying how amazing the wedding was. You are both such hard workers and brilliant at what you do, the wedding would not have been a success without you both and we are both glad we have also managed to make a new friendship out of this.

Keep in touch and come to London,

All our love,

Steph & Vince

Sent on 06/21/2014

Stefania Zen was a wonderful planner for my wedding in Rome and I could not have done it without her. I trusted her to make arrangements for every detail, including the religious ceremony (she was able to obtain an English speaking priest for us), the florist, reception venue and menu, photographer, transportation for guests, favors and welcome bags, DJ and other musicians - even the rehearsal dinner! She did all she could to make my wedding special, and I will miss her terribly now that the wedding is over. She was incredibly valuable to us, as she could communicate with all of our vendors much better than we ever could. If you want to marry in Rome, be sure to ask for her.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

I miss you too Marissa, and you made me cry!!!
    Thank you for your beautiful words, you have a friend waiting here in Rome, you know!

Xoxo