142 Reviews for Italian Wedding Company

Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Cultural (1)
142 Italian Wedding Company Reviews

An absolutely perfect service provided by Katiuscia Minozzi, I have worked in 5 star establishments in events for 10 years and Katiuscia Minozzi gave the best service i have EVER come across. She is knowledgeable and understands how to service a client perfectly.

Profile Picture Maree, 1/3/19, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We can not thank Ernesto and Valentina enough for all there help and hard work during the planning and on the wedding day.

Profile Picture Sarah , 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wow what can I say!? Valentina and Ernesto made out dream wedding come true! From the overall feel we wanted to the tiny little details, nothing was too much trouble. Valentina put my wedding worries to rest and Ernesto even came to meet us for a coffee when we were out in Italy before the event. When we look back the whole day just a feels like a beautiful dream and still can’t beleive how perfect it was. We can’t recommend Valentina and Ernesto highly enough and will be forever grateful to them for making our dream wedding a reality. All of our love, Lauren and Adam

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Great knowledge of local vendors and happy to liaise on our behalf with suppliers
Useful translation skills and always available on whatsapp
Professional and organised

Profile Picture Laura, 6/21/18, 1 Review
4.1

Alessandra was great! We loved all the vendors she organized. She had a vision for our wedding from the start and fulfilled it. We could never have organized our wedding as well as she did. It was so helpful to have someone who knew the town, knew the language, and knew the vendors - she looked out for us all along the way!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sara & Kat are fantastic! They helped us every step of the way and Sara was always on hand to answer my many questions and she made the entire planning process as stress free as it can be! Our wedding day was even better that we could have wished for and we are so grateful to Sara & Kat for all of their help!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am based in New York and one of the toughest decisions was trying to find an overseas planner for a wedding in Lake Como. Alessandra and her team were FLAWLESS. They completely took away anxiety and made the entire process very easy for us. On the day of the wedding, hair and makeup arrived promptly and created a look for me that completely matched the photos I sent and what I was looking for. The photographer she booked took editorial, magazine quality photos. Our officiant put together a beautiful reading and ceremony... all of this without meeting any of the vendors or vetting them beforehand. Alessandra handled everything and put the most beautiful day together that we could have hoped for. I cannot say enough about her and the beautiful program she created. If you are looking for a wedding in Italy or on the lakes, her company is hands down the company that MUST be used. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended for your once in a lifetime experience.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We have been lucky to meet Valentina and Ernesto. They have so well taken care of us and so well organized our intimate wedding ın Barbaresco ! Nothing went wrong and all their advices, for example the site of the wedding, the hotel we stayed, etc. You can trust them faithfully. Hope we'll keep in touch !

Profile Picture Americh, 5/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Civil, Cultural, Full Planning, To-Do Lists

Alessandra assisted us with our elopement on the beautiful Lake Como. Coming from Australia, we relied on Alessandra completely for everything. The day before our wedding, there was a storm causing damage to roads, so last minute changes had to be made. Again, Alessandra made everything go smoothly and stress-free - just how we had wanted and imagined our day to be. I cannot thank and recommend Alessandra enough!

Profile Picture Hayley, 5/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where do we start. Valentina and Ernesto were the ultimate professionals. From the very first day when we started planning our dream wedding, they delivered. Being Irish, living in Western Australia we knew that we needed people we could trust to make our dream a reality, and they certainly did that. Every detail was considered, options provided, changes made to accommodate our needs, we could not ask for more. On the day of the wedding it was just incredible to have a team of professionals working in the background to ensure everything went to plan. We were informed throughout and they managed the flow of they say to perfection. We could not ask for any more of these two. Thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Eimear, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Valentina and Ernesto from Italian Wedding Company made our planning process so simple! Since we are in the United States, taking on planning a wedding in Italy was no easy task! From legal documents to language barriers to tiny, tiny details - we literally had nothing to worry about with Valentina and Ernesto taking care of it all. Their assistance with vendors made our day exactly as we wanted it - and they were all top notch! We communicated regularly and both really listened to what was important to us as a couple. They made our day effortless and were so pleasant to work with - we now consider them friends and would recommend them highly to anyone planning a wedding in Italy!

Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Magical!
Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Our perfect day in the charming village of Lake Orta!
Profile Picture Lisa, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I are a Canadian couple, that always dreamed of having our wedding in Venice, Italy. However the process seemed quite daunting, that is until we came across the Italian Wedding Company. With the help of Katiuscia, we were able to elope and have a perfect day, She assisted with not only finding a wonderful photographer, florist and hair and makeup artist - but also with all of the paperwork. If this is the kind of wedding you are interested in, and we highly recommend it, than the Italian Wedding Company will help to make all your dreams come true!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

They were absolutely wonderful to work with and made our wedding day even better than we had imagined! The idea of planning a wedding abroad made me nervous initially, but after the first phone call and interaction - I could tell that they were organized, professional and understood how to get the best value while still realizing our goals for our wedding day. I highly highly highly recommmend them!

Profile Picture Simi, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you so very much for my fairytale wedding ... and making it all come true! Your services and guidance really made this the most special day of our lives. I would highly recommend your services to everyone!

Profile Picture Belinda, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Valentina and Ernesto are not only the best wedding planners, but they are also one of the most caring and loving people that me and my husband have met in our entire lives. Valentina is everything you want in a wedding planner. She is extremely organized, she is understating with EVERYTHING, she is very very sweet, she accommodates anything that you wish, she tries very hard to give you the wedding of your dreams, she answers emails EVERY DAY, she answers the thousand questions that you may have about any little issue while still being the sweetest and nicest person in the world. Valentina made the most special day of my life the best. She also made the whole process very stress free and very enjoyable. Everyone thinks weddings are stressful, but Valentina made the whole process so pleasant that I was able to enjoy the wedding planning. She accommodated everything within our tight budget while giving us multiple choices of vendors. When I told her that I could not afford something she immediately was able to find solutions to find similar options with the similar quality, so I could have the wedding that I dreamt of. She was the one who made the happiest day of my life possible. If you want to have a perfect wedding day and an enjoyable and flawless planning process I would recommend Valentina without a doubt. You will never forget your wedding, and you will never forget the amazing help that Valentina will give you in making your happiest day possible.

Profile Picture mariana, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We got married at the Relais La Sommita in the city of Ostuni, in Puglia and it was perfect.
Although we only communicated with Emanuela by email and Whatsapp it was all so easy. The Wedding Company organised everything. They are so professional. I cannot recommend Emanuela and Michela highly enough.
We wanted a very small and intimate wedding as it was only the two of us. Emanuela understood this completely. She listened to everything I said and organised the most beautiful wedding for us.
Emanuela worked closely with the wonderful staff at the beautiful Relais La Sommita to create the most special day. The dinner in the evening on the terrace was simply magical, looking out over the breath taking views of the city and beyond. And the food was absolutely exquisite.
To Emanuela and Michela thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding day so special.

Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - The beautiful Relais La Sommita Hotel  in Ostuni
Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Our lovely wedding planners
Profile Picture jacqueline , 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

AMAZING!! simply amazing service. I contacted the Italian wedding company two weeks before I decided that I wanted to have my wedding pictures taken in Italy. Everything was last minute and my heart was set on Villa de Balboanello in Como but I didn't know anyone or anything about Italy. I tried to contact some photographers and everyone told me to forget it as i needed to book one year in advance and i found it so difficult to arrange anything. I lost hope and just sent a last message to the company just so i see what they say. To my surprise , IWC were extremely prompt in their reply. Alessandra who i was dealing with sent me a full plan the next day and it was PERFECT! I couldn't believe how easy they made the process. and she understood exactly what I needed. The planning included hair and makeup , flower bouquet , a professional photographer, the locations , a boat and even recommendation on where to stay. She set a plan and everything went perfectly and i couldn't have asked for a more professional and amazing team to surround me on my special day. She was easy to communicate with, extremely friendly and always reachable. I truly recommend them to anyone planning to wed in Italy.

Profile Picture Ameera, 9/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Destination

Our Journey with Valentina and Ernesto started just over a year ago and I can honestly say it has been the best year of our lives so far. From the first email with Valentina she was so welcoming and knew exactly what we wanted to create. We met them both in Orta to check out various venue options and they could not have made us feel more welcome. There was no rush to our meeting and no detail or option missed for us to see. They even helped arranged lunches and boat trips for the rest of our stay.
We fell in love with Orta as well as Valentina and Ernesto and knew they were the perfect couple to help us make our dream wedding come true. Once the date was set they were on hand 24/7 no request was too much, and believe me I pestered them and changed my mind A LOT. Without them I doubt we would have even managed to book the church. So many people think a wedding planner just makes the day look pretty but this couple do far far more! From helping with the legal paperwork/ arranging our local priest to marry us/ food/ wine/ flowers/ music/ ice-cream/ transport and most importantly fitting everything we wanted to our budget.
They are not just a business but are personal in the event. The morning of my wedding everything was planned and ready to go but the one thing we couldn’t control was the weather… Can you believe we spent the week in Orta with no rain but LUCKY ME the heavens opened on the 9th. Valentina came up to my room in the morning, gave me the biggest, warmest hug and said ‘Wet Bride’ ‘Lucky Bride’. I laughed and knew that it was all in hand and our day would still be perfect. So we made a few small changes like a car up the hill to the church and a white umbrella appeared from no-where but I can honestly say myself, husband and all of our guests still had the best day and this was all thanks to our amazing wedding planners. All the vendors recommended to us were spot on! I cannot recommend this amazing couple enough and want to thank them again!

Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Rain Rain go away!
Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Mr & Mrs
Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Wet Bride... Lucky Bride
Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Meet the Peacocks
Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Here comes the Bride...
Photos
Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Flower Power!
Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Love Train!
Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Welcome Dinner... Who's Who? Meet the Handsome Groom!
Profile Picture Hannah, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Referrals

Valentina, Ernesto and Silvia were simply amazing.they helped us have the most fabulous wedding in Lake Maggiore.They stayed in touch constantly throughout the organisatipn process, gave us the most fabulous recommendations and were generally very kind, patient and fantastic to deal with.we can't thank them enough for helping to make our wedding weekend so special.Many thanks again.Michelle & Steve

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Michela did a fantastic job - she gave the best advice, was so proactive, professional and helpful and overall was wonderful to work with. She helped us plan our dream wedding...we don't know what we would have done without her! The BEST wedding planner!! The saddest part of our wedding being over is not being able to talk to her every day :-)

Michela ha fatto un lavoro fantastico. Una wedding planner dinamica, professionista e alla mano, ci ha sempre dato ottimi consigli ed è stato un vero piacere lavorare con lei. Grazie a lei abbiamo avuto il matrimonio dei nostri sogni...non ce l'avremmo fatta senza di lei! La MIGLIORE wedding planner!! Ci dispiace che il matrimonio è passato principalmente perché non la sentiamo più tutti i giorni :-)

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Alexandra, Veronica, and Barbara were amazing. They were very responsive to questions and requests. I was able to have a very beautiful wedding on Lake Como for my budget with everything I wanted!

Profile Picture Danna, 8/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The best decision to choose Italian Wedding Company as our wedding planners - Ernesto, Valentina and Silvia were fantastic to work with. We had our wedding on Lake Orta, which was suggested to us by the Italian Wedding Company - and what a beautiful location, a great suggestion! Valentina had many great ideas and contacts, Silvia was present on our wedding day and did a wonderful job ( very friendly, approachable and professional) and Ernesto helped us out a lot with the paperwork (which we had some issues with!)! All of those involved with our wedding day did an amazing job and all were suggested by Valentina and Ernesto. Our day was truly magical and we couldn't have done without the Italian Wedding Company! Thank you so much for an unforgettable day!

Profile Picture Emma, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Valentina and Ernesto helped us to organise a beautifully sunny small family wedding at Lake Orta. The photographer, Enrico Mocci, has captured the wonderful elements that made the day wonderful. The venue (Orta Town Hall), the wonderful flowers, the delicious meal at Ustaria Cal da Rat and having all of our family there, relaxed and happy as everything had been organised so well in advance, made for a memorable day.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Valentina & Ernesto were amazing. I cannot recommend them enough. We married in Orta in July 2017. Everything was perfect. Valentina is so good at what she does. We had small wedding of about 30 people. I wanted it to be relaxed fun and without fuss. I was busy in the months before and so i didn't have time to spend much time on the wedding planning. I didn't have to worry Valentina made sure everything was perfect. We had a beautiful evening in L'ustaria ca da rat. The food was excellent, even better than the tasting! The flowers were amazing and the quartet she chose were really good. If you want an Italian wedding look no further then Valentina and Ernesto!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/17/17, 1 Review