131 Reviews for Italian Wedding Company

Day-Of Coord. (2)
Partial Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
131 Italian Wedding Company Reviews

Valentina and Ernesto from Italian Wedding Company made our planning process so simple! Since we are in the United States, taking on planning a wedding in Italy was no easy task! From legal documents to language barriers to tiny, tiny details - we literally had nothing to worry about with Valentina and Ernesto taking care of it all. Their assistance with vendors made our day exactly as we wanted it - and they were all top notch! We communicated regularly and both really listened to what was important to us as a couple. They made our day effortless and were so pleasant to work with - we now consider them friends and would recommend them highly to anyone planning a wedding in Italy!

Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Magical!
Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Our perfect day in the charming village of Lake Orta!
Profile Picture Lisa, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I are a Canadian couple, that always dreamed of having our wedding in Venice, Italy. However the process seemed quite daunting, that is until we came across the Italian Wedding Company. With the help of Katiuscia, we were able to elope and have a perfect day, She assisted with not only finding a wonderful photographer, florist and hair and makeup artist - but also with all of the paperwork. If this is the kind of wedding you are interested in, and we highly recommend it, than the Italian Wedding Company will help to make all your dreams come true!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

They were absolutely wonderful to work with and made our wedding day even better than we had imagined! The idea of planning a wedding abroad made me nervous initially, but after the first phone call and interaction - I could tell that they were organized, professional and understood how to get the best value while still realizing our goals for our wedding day. I highly highly highly recommmend them!

Profile Picture Simi, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you so very much for my fairytale wedding ... and making it all come true! Your services and guidance really made this the most special day of our lives. I would highly recommend your services to everyone!

Profile Picture Belinda, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We got married at the Relais La Sommita in the city of Ostuni, in Puglia and it was perfect.
Although we only communicated with Emanuela by email and Whatsapp it was all so easy. The Wedding Company organised everything. They are so professional. I cannot recommend Emanuela and Michela highly enough.
We wanted a very small and intimate wedding as it was only the two of us. Emanuela understood this completely. She listened to everything I said and organised the most beautiful wedding for us.
Emanuela worked closely with the wonderful staff at the beautiful Relais La Sommita to create the most special day. The dinner in the evening on the terrace was simply magical, looking out over the breath taking views of the city and beyond. And the food was absolutely exquisite.
To Emanuela and Michela thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding day so special.

Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - The beautiful Relais La Sommita Hotel  in Ostuni
Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Our lovely wedding planners
Profile Picture jacqueline , 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

AMAZING!! simply amazing service. I contacted the Italian wedding company two weeks before I decided that I wanted to have my wedding pictures taken in Italy. Everything was last minute and my heart was set on Villa de Balboanello in Como but I didn't know anyone or anything about Italy. I tried to contact some photographers and everyone told me to forget it as i needed to book one year in advance and i found it so difficult to arrange anything. I lost hope and just sent a last message to the company just so i see what they say. To my surprise , IWC were extremely prompt in their reply. Alessandra who i was dealing with sent me a full plan the next day and it was PERFECT! I couldn't believe how easy they made the process. and she understood exactly what I needed. The planning included hair and makeup , flower bouquet , a professional photographer, the locations , a boat and even recommendation on where to stay. She set a plan and everything went perfectly and i couldn't have asked for a more professional and amazing team to surround me on my special day. She was easy to communicate with, extremely friendly and always reachable. I truly recommend them to anyone planning to wed in Italy.

Profile Picture Ameera, 9/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Destination

Our Journey with Valentina and Ernesto started just over a year ago and I can honestly say it has been the best year of our lives so far. From the first email with Valentina she was so welcoming and knew exactly what we wanted to create. We met them both in Orta to check out various venue options and they could not have made us feel more welcome. There was no rush to our meeting and no detail or option missed for us to see. They even helped arranged lunches and boat trips for the rest of our stay.
We fell in love with Orta as well as Valentina and Ernesto and knew they were the perfect couple to help us make our dream wedding come true. Once the date was set they were on hand 24/7 no request was too much, and believe me I pestered them and changed my mind A LOT. Without them I doubt we would have even managed to book the church. So many people think a wedding planner just makes the day look pretty but this couple do far far more! From helping with the legal paperwork/ arranging our local priest to marry us/ food/ wine/ flowers/ music/ ice-cream/ transport and most importantly fitting everything we wanted to our budget.
They are not just a business but are personal in the event. The morning of my wedding everything was planned and ready to go but the one thing we couldn’t control was the weather… Can you believe we spent the week in Orta with no rain but LUCKY ME the heavens opened on the 9th. Valentina came up to my room in the morning, gave me the biggest, warmest hug and said ‘Wet Bride’ ‘Lucky Bride’. I laughed and knew that it was all in hand and our day would still be perfect. So we made a few small changes like a car up the hill to the church and a white umbrella appeared from no-where but I can honestly say myself, husband and all of our guests still had the best day and this was all thanks to our amazing wedding planners. All the vendors recommended to us were spot on! I cannot recommend this amazing couple enough and want to thank them again!

Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Rain Rain go away!
Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Mr & Mrs
Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Wet Bride... Lucky Bride
Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Meet the Peacocks
Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Here comes the Bride...
Photos
Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Flower Power!
Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Love Train!
Photo for Italian Wedding Company Review - Welcome Dinner... Who's Who? Meet the Handsome Groom!
Profile Picture Hannah, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Referrals

Valentina, Ernesto and Silvia were simply amazing.they helped us have the most fabulous wedding in Lake Maggiore.They stayed in touch constantly throughout the organisatipn process, gave us the most fabulous recommendations and were generally very kind, patient and fantastic to deal with.we can't thank them enough for helping to make our wedding weekend so special.Many thanks again.Michelle & Steve

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Michela did a fantastic job - she gave the best advice, was so proactive, professional and helpful and overall was wonderful to work with. She helped us plan our dream wedding...we don't know what we would have done without her! The BEST wedding planner!! The saddest part of our wedding being over is not being able to talk to her every day :-)

Michela ha fatto un lavoro fantastico. Una wedding planner dinamica, professionista e alla mano, ci ha sempre dato ottimi consigli ed è stato un vero piacere lavorare con lei. Grazie a lei abbiamo avuto il matrimonio dei nostri sogni...non ce l'avremmo fatta senza di lei! La MIGLIORE wedding planner!! Ci dispiace che il matrimonio è passato principalmente perché non la sentiamo più tutti i giorni :-)

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Alexandra, Veronica, and Barbara were amazing. They were very responsive to questions and requests. I was able to have a very beautiful wedding on Lake Como for my budget with everything I wanted!

Profile Picture Danna, 8/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The best decision to choose Italian Wedding Company as our wedding planners - Ernesto, Valentina and Silvia were fantastic to work with. We had our wedding on Lake Orta, which was suggested to us by the Italian Wedding Company - and what a beautiful location, a great suggestion! Valentina had many great ideas and contacts, Silvia was present on our wedding day and did a wonderful job ( very friendly, approachable and professional) and Ernesto helped us out a lot with the paperwork (which we had some issues with!)! All of those involved with our wedding day did an amazing job and all were suggested by Valentina and Ernesto. Our day was truly magical and we couldn't have done without the Italian Wedding Company! Thank you so much for an unforgettable day!

Profile Picture Emma, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Valentina and Ernesto helped us to organise a beautifully sunny small family wedding at Lake Orta. The photographer, Enrico Mocci, has captured the wonderful elements that made the day wonderful. The venue (Orta Town Hall), the wonderful flowers, the delicious meal at Ustaria Cal da Rat and having all of our family there, relaxed and happy as everything had been organised so well in advance, made for a memorable day.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Valentina & Ernesto were amazing. I cannot recommend them enough. We married in Orta in July 2017. Everything was perfect. Valentina is so good at what she does. We had small wedding of about 30 people. I wanted it to be relaxed fun and without fuss. I was busy in the months before and so i didn't have time to spend much time on the wedding planning. I didn't have to worry Valentina made sure everything was perfect. We had a beautiful evening in L'ustaria ca da rat. The food was excellent, even better than the tasting! The flowers were amazing and the quartet she chose were really good. If you want an Italian wedding look no further then Valentina and Ernesto!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our experience with Katiuscia was AMAZING!!!!!, our wedding day was absolutely MAGICAL and seamless. Katiuscia went above and beyond and she will forever have a special place in our hearts.

Cindy & Franco

Profile Picture Cindy, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding day was so special and our expectations were exceeded thanks to Valentina and Ernesto.

They made our wedding so easy to plan even from the other side of the world - Australia to be specific. Wedding planning is usually a very stressful time for any couple but they both made us feel at ease knowing that we had such professional and knowledgeable people planning our wedding.

The people they recommended to be a part of our wedding really made it perfect.

We loved Andrea from Independent Pictures! We’ve never met a more talented, passionate and determined photographer like Andrea and he was a huge part of making our day so perfect. Not only did he find perfect locations to photograph us in, he was incredibly professional and we felt comfortable in his hands.

The floral arrangements were just stunning! Stefania from Stefania Weddings brought to life exactly what I had envisioned and more. Every floral detail was perfect and her work was flawless.

Our celebrant, Paolo, was so warm and made us feel so comfortable. We loved the mood he created for us - casual and intimate.

Lastly, the castle, Castello Di Cortanze, we stayed in was so picturesque and it is something we really enjoyed experiencing. The staff there were so kind and accommodating.

Valentina, Ernesto and all these people made our day truly special and we will never forget it.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 7/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We can't thank Veronica and Barbara enough for planning the wedding of our dreams in Villa Del Balbianello this past July. We started out planning on our own but quickly realized the challenges with not speaking the language and planning from so far away. Veronica and Barbara helped us every step of the way. They are extremely well connected in Lake Como and found us vendors we would not have been able to find by searching ourselves. Many people are worried about the added expense in hiring a planner, but I can tell you we ended up saving money in the end because they were able to find us deals with the most amazing vendors through local knowledge. Both Veronica and Barbara responded to emails very promptly and answered every question. They both spoke perfect English.
I can't imagine not having the two of them there on the day of the wedding. Every last detail was taken care of and the set up was absolutely amazing. You can tell they are both very passionate about their work. The day flowed so smoothly thanks to their assistance. I would do it all again if I could!
Cannot recommend Italian Wedding Company enough!

Profile Picture michelle, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

They were absolutely amazing! I never could have planned a wedding in Italy from the United States, but they made it so simple and enjoyable. It was almost like they could read my mind, and they made my wedding day beautiful and stress-free. Thank you Michela and Michela!!

Profile Picture Tara, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Professional and nice. Ready to help with anything we asked for. Our wedding had a Star Wars theme and traveling from Sweden we had to trust our wedding coordinator with every detail without being able to inspect venues and services before the wedding. They did an excellent job. A good tip would be to meet with the photographer before the ceremony to discuss what you want.

Profile Picture Maria, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

They are amazing hands down! Veronica and Barbara were our wedding planners and they were did a phenomenal job. Both were responsive, knowleable, professional, and attentive. We asked them to pull off a destination wedding in a short amount of time and they handled it flawlessly. We had skype calls and constant emailing to communicate effectively. We needed English speaking planners to plan and coordinate on our behalf with vendors and it went so smooth. The day of coordination was impeccable and everyone was impressed and appreciated their hard work. They really made our special day beyond special and highly recommend them to plan anyone else's wedding because they are great! Thank you Veronica and Barbara for making our day memorable and a day we will always cherish!!

Profile Picture Derrick, 6/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

These two ladies made my life so much easier in planning our wedding. They had such fab ideas, great contacts for the rest of the planning and we so professional yet personal throughout. I actually miss not talking to them now it's all over. I couldn't be recommend them enough. Thank you for making our day so special ladies. The Needham's x

Profile Picture Laura, 5/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Alessandra provided Fairytale wedding come true ! Alessandra was by far the most responsive wedding planner of all I spoke with. She listened to every detail and executed flawlessly! Everything we asked for and each detailed was taken care of and our wedding day was perfect. During the planning she was so easy and simple to work with and our wedding day was perfect. Not one thing went wrong ... it really was a fairytale. The flowers were exactly as envisioned, the location was far better than we could ever have asked for, my hair and makeup were exactly what I had asked for and Everyone was such a joy on the day of. Our photographer was ABSOLUTELY outstanding!! The pictures he captured were stunning and some of the best photographs I have ever seen. There is not one thing I would have changed. Alessandra took our vision and made it happen ! It was perfect! It was flawless! It was everything I would have ever dreamt of and more. She is a wonderful communicator and is the best wedding planner you will find ! If you have the opportunity to work with her, do it - you will forever be thankful you trusted her with the best day of your life !

Profile Picture Donna, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are looking for the most fabulous wedding planner for Italy don't look anywhere else. We are a couple from the UK and just knew we wanted our ceremony in Venice which we had never been to. Kat and Sara were absolutely brilliant. They went through every detail, gave us lots of ideas, showed us options e.g. venues, celebrant, photographers, hair/make up, florists, food all of which were imaginative and quite awe inspiring. Their service was first class, they spent the day with us but were not intrusive making sure everything went well. We communicated by email until
we met in Venice for the first time. We would recommend them first every time, thank you ladies. Alan and Jenny Connick

Profile Picture Jenny, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I are just over the moon delighted with Stefania and Carolina! They were an absolute joy to work with. They made our special day amazing, memorable and stress-free!

As a bride with an average budget, I spent a lot of time trying to find the right wedding planner who not only understood & respected that, but who also could work creatively within the limits I had set. I had a million questions, a billion ideas, and changed my mind a trillion times over the course of the last few months in the run up to wedding, but Stefania never made me feel like I couldn’t approach her or call her. She always made herself available, listened carefully to what my husband and I wanted and was fantastic to brainstorm with and bounce ideas off of. She and Carolina encouraged me to stay on track and it was a relief to know that I had a genuinely solid team behind me to depend on to make our dreams come true for our big day. Her and her team delivered what we asked for and more.

Thank you so much Stefania and Carolina! We were extremely lucky to have had the opportunity to work with you two miracle makers. We feel so very grateful for the effort you put into organizing everything so carefully for us. You ladies are just amazing!

See you in Rome again soon.
Sending you lots of love and hugs, Mariam & Julian XX

Profile Picture Mariam, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Myself and my husband :) had a wedding beyond our dreams in Lake Garda in October thanks to Kat and Sara who together planned our special day exceeding our expectations.
Throughout the past year we must have shared 1000s of emails and the ladies were great coming back to us with our requests, challenges and suggestions.
They know what they are doing, they have their structure, suppliers and timeframes and if you are happy to pass over the role for them to organize your special day they will not fail you! They offer very high standards and 5star quality of suppliers and services.
Thank you again Kat and Sara, it was a pleasure working with you both, you gave us the wedding beyond dreams for us and also for our guests - everyone is still talking about it!

Steph and Liran xx