Italian American Cultural Center Reviews

78 Reviews for Italian American Cultural Center

78 Italian American Cultural Center Reviews
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2018

Best venue ever! Highly recommend them!

The IACS is the best wedding venue in Metro Detroit and I highly recommend them!! My husband and I had our bridal shower, wedding ceremony, and wedding reception at the IACS and they were amazing to work with. The event coordinators were so attentive to my every need on my wedding day and went above and beyond to make it the perfect day! The staff truly succeeded our expectations and we are so thankful we chose this venue!! The food is amazing and our guests were raving about it for days after the wedding!! We can’t thank the IACS enough for giving us our dream wedding!!

Gabrielle Dudgeon · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend

I had my wedding shower, ceremony, and reception here! Everything was perfect! The staff is very attentive. Any questions I had about my wedding through out the year they were just one email away and were very quick to respond. On my wedding day they were constantly checking in on me and my bridal party. Whether it be in regards to needing another drink or food, they were on top of their game. The ceremony area was gorgeous. My wedding photos came out just beautiful thanks to the landscaping and the lake. They have some of the best food I have ever had. All of my wedding guests could not stop raving about the food. It was one of the reasons I chose to have my reception here. I have never heard anyone complain about the food at this venue. I looked at multiple venues and you definitely get the most bang for your buck here! My family loves this place so much that my sister is getting married here too!

Italian American Cultural Center 1
    Italian American Cultural Center 2
    Italian American Cultural Center 3
    Italian American Cultural Center 4
    Italian American Cultural Center 5
  • Melissa

Melissa Strozeski · Married on 09/21/2018

Nothing less than perfect!

The IACC exceeded my expectations! Everything turned out beautiful and exactly how I wanted it! The venue was right on top of the weather for my day as I have to say I must have had the windiest outdoor ceremony of all time, but they really pulled everything together and really put my mind at ease. Everyone was super helpful throughout my whole process. The food is by far the best wedding venue food I have ever had in my life, everything is right on point and extremely delicious. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a great tasting meal, friendly service, beautiful scenery, and by far an outstanding experience all together!

Italian American Cultural Center 6

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2018

Perfect and beautiful

Italian American Cultural Center 7
  • Shinee

Shinee · Married on 09/16/2018

Amazing service, great quality food, great staff!

We chose IACS as our venue of choice because of a few things: on-site outdoor ceremony space (which is absolutely beautiful and something I wanted), great menu choices at affordable prices, accommodations for our size wedding, great bang for your buck, and great reviews. From start to finish, they were so responsive to all of our questions and so accommodating, especially because I didn't have a wedding planner and I had so many questions.

We met Britt the day of our rehearsal who was amazing to work with during the rehearsal and the day of our wedding. During the whole wedding, she made sure the wedding party and our families were having a good time and everything was going smoothly. Her and the staff did an amazing job to help put up some of our decor prior to the ceremony, our reception looked so beautiful. I was slightly frustrated when the linens weren't completely set up by the time we came in to set up our decorations, but she assured my husband that everything would be set in place, and it totally was! Britt even went above and beyond and brought out the glow sticks (which I totally forgot about) and got them set out towards the end of the night of dancing, she and the staff also made it easy to break down the decor by putting all of our stuff in one area while the guests were dancing, even keeping our cake stand which I had forgotten to mention so I could return it to our cake vendor.

We did a plated dinner with soups and hor d'oeuvres plus an open bar and it was all beautifully set up. Guests kept talking about how much food there was which made us happy because food/drinks was our #1 priority in the reception. Britt was so accommodating when our grandparents who initially weren't going to have the plated dinner because we were bringing them more ethnic foods for their tastes were asking for the plated dinner, she made sure they both got a plate.

I can say absolutely 100% that IACS and the staff did such an amazing job for our ceremony and reception that my husband and I keep saying we want to get married all over again just to go through the experience again and you will not regret choosing them as your venue.

Italian American Cultural Center 8
    Italian American Cultural Center 15
    Italian American Cultural Center 16

Gina · Married on 09/14/2018

Bridal shower & wedding reception - 2018

I would absolutely recommend IACS for any special occasion. If someone happens to mention needing a hall for an event, I tell them IACS is the best place to go! I had both my bridal shower and wedding reception here and my husband and I are very happy how everything turned out. The food was phenomenal and we got so many compliments. The venue is exceptional and the staff is flexible and willing to work with you. They made my event special and they were reasonably priced.

Italian American Cultural Center 17
    Italian American Cultural Center 22
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Couldn’t have picked better

I don’t know if I could say enough nice things about the cultural center. Our wedding was almost 2 months ago and we are still getting compliments on how every turned out, AND THE FOOD. The food was amazing. There wasn’t a single thing we disliked, from the hor d'oeuvres to our dinner. The staff was incredibly friendly, the food was great, and we had an amazing time! On top of that, we also held our wedding shower there, and are having my sisters baby shower there in 2 weeks!

Italian American Cultural Center 23
    Italian American Cultural Center 24

Chelsea Swistock · Married on 09/07/2018

Look no further, book here!!!!

From day one they went above and beyond for us. They not only understood our vision, they took our vision in ran with it. Stephanie and Sarah were the ladies we worked with during the wedding planning process. they were extremely thorough and so much fun to work with. The day of manager, Brittney, was incredible. She even went so far as to personally help the florist arrange things to make the space more beautiful than we had even imagined. Things could not have gone smoother on our wedding day and the staff was so wonderful to our family and friends. The food was so good that even now, a month after the wedding, people are still talking about how delicious it was and that they wished everyone had weddings there so they could eat the food again. If you don't choose to have your wedding here, you're making a big mistake, just saying!

• JAIME

JAIME · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful Venue With An Amazing Staff

IACS was the perfect venue for our wedding. From the very beginning of the wedding planning process, with my hundreds of questions – all the way to the day of our wedding, I was blown away. No email went unanswered, no voicemail went unreturned. Responses were fast and informative. I was told I was a stress-free bride and honestly, it’s because IACS made the whole wedding process fun, painless and easy. The staff was professional and friendly and the venue was clean & perfect! The food and drinks were amazing. (I’m still getting compliments to the day on the food) The venue is gorgeous with nice big windows and natural lighting (which was extremely important to us!!) Our wedding was the best day of our lives and we owe a lot of that to IACS and our day of coordinator Brittney! She kept everything flowing smoothly that day and the week before! Thank you to Brittney and the entire IACS staff for making our wedding so perfect

Italian American Cultural Center 25
    Italian American Cultural Center 26

Rebecca · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I just got married and had our reception at IACS and we left beyond impressed, just like we were when we had first visited a year and a half ago. We had wonderful service from the beginning of the night till the the time that we had left. Brittany was awesome in making sure that our evening was going well, even days after she was helpful. She was more than willing to get us pictures and videos that were taken when asked. The food was amazing from top to bottom! Our guests are still raving about it. Family style is the way to go! People never complained the food was cold or their wasn't enough. The food seemed to never end! From kitchen staff, to wait staff, to the bar staff, everyone was on top of their game and our guests loved it. Tina, the bartender had our family and friends raving after creating her own drink that she deemed "The Tina Special". This was by far one of the best drinks we have every had and people will be talking about it for years to come! IACS has been absolutely understanding and easy to work with from the moment we began our wedding process, to planning our shower, then finally the reception. We would highly recommend IACS for any function whether wedding, shower, graduation party, etc. We can promise, you will not be disappointed!

Maria · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing is an understatement! Alex and his team went above and beyond for us. The food was the best!!

Italian American Cultural Center 27
    Italian American Cultural Center 28
    Italian American Cultural Center 29
    Italian American Cultural Center 30

Kathryn · Married on 06/22/2018

The perfect day

The IACS made our wedding absolutely perfect. They made the event planning and day of the wedding easy. All the staff was incredible, they worked together to help with all and any needs of ours. The food also amazing. We could not have asked for a better wedding venue. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for the perfect wedding venue.

Italian American Cultural Center 31
    Italian American Cultural Center 43
    Italian American Cultural Center 44

Tifani · Married on 06/02/2018

Incredible

IACS was everything I could have hoped for in a venue and more! As an out of state bride I was very nervous about trying to do all of my planning from afar, but the staff at IACS could not have been more wonderful! Although the event planner changed just a few weeks before our wedding, everything went seamlessly. From cocktail hour, to dinner, to the very last song was played the staff made sure that all of our expectations were exceeded, not to mention the food is AMAZING! If you’re looking for a venue that goes above and beyond to make sure their couples are happy, IACS is the venue for you! Thanks for making our wedding a night we will never forget!

Megann · Married on 06/01/2018

Could not have been more pleased with our big day at IACS. From planning along the way with Mindy, to the amazing & fun food tasting, to every detail & decoration being perfect the day of - it was all a dream. Everyone raved about how good the food was & loved having the outside patio. It was absolutely a perfect venue. Wish we could relive it a thousand times! Thank you IACS.

Tarrah · Married on 05/27/2018

IACS is the absolute BEST! From the food, to the service, to the beauty inside space and outdoor patio overlooking the lake. Our guests were raving about the food. As a bride, I was SUPER impressed with the service - they even wrapped my husband and I to-go boxes of our meal to take home after the wedding (SERIOUSLY, how sweet and thoughtful). Not to mention they make the entire wedding planning process so EASY! Mindy, one of the wedding coordinators was very responsive through emails, phone calls or willing to meet to discuss wedding details and such. We had the most AMAZING wedding day and I cannot thank IACS enough for contributing to that. Great memories. We highly recommend IACS!!!

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2018

Our wedding at IACS was absolutely amazing. We got nothing but compliments on the venue, outdoor space, and the FOOD! We went for the family style package. Everything was cooked perfectly, especially the pasta. We were two italian families coming together so food was very important. Other than that, the hall was also managed very well and was very attentive to our needs and requests. Overall it was very affordable when compared to other local halls and we got SO MUCH for our money. We were very happy with our decision to go to this venue.

Dana · Married on 05/18/2018

Incredible experience

I was a very simple bride. There were a few things I was pretty adamant about. Good food was one of those things. The food at my wedding was incredible. So much so that I still hear about it from family and friends after 5 months have passed. The staff are so welcoming, informative, and accommodating as well. Mindy, one of the coordinators, was truly amazing throughout my entire wedding process!!

• Kayla

Kayla Gross · Married on 05/12/2018

Best Venue in Michigan

Look no further! IACS was hands down the most beautiful, most accommodating venue in Michigan! From the first time walking in for a tour, to leaving on my wedding night - IACS takes care of their couples! The entire planning process was so smooth and easy because of the incredible staff (we had Mindy as our coordinator). You get weekly emails updating you on what's next to check off the list. The payment system is very easy too! IACS has customized packages that fit every wedding. They accommodate and swap out certain items to match the vision you have. On the day of my wedding, I had NOTHING to worry about. Everything was on time, and my entire guest list had a blast. Everyone still talks about how amazing the food was... and I must admit... the BEST food I have ever had at a venue. We looked at all venues in the area... Penna's, Mirage, Palazzo, etc... none of them compared to IACS. Between the staff, the beautiful indoor and outdoor venue and overall the whole planning process- IACS is the best! I will be coming here for all other events in the future... and friends and family will be too for their needs. Thank you IACS for making my wedding the best day of my life!

xox Kayla and Jordan

Italian American Cultural Center 45

Jacquelyn · Married on 04/27/2018

I cannot recommend IACS enough. We held both our ceremony and reception on site. Everything came together, just as we imagined, and the day was perfect. Mindy, the wedding coordinator, and her team were always available to answer our questions during the planning process. I have received so many compliments about the venue, food and staff from our guests. Thank you so much for making our wedding day one to remember!

Italian American Cultural Center 46
    Italian American Cultural Center 47

Ashley · Married on 03/17/2018

We have been here several times for various events and always thought the food and service was great. We had our wedding here on March 17th -we did a brunch. It turned out beautifully. The food was so delicious --everyone loved the passed appetizers. The staff the day of were super professional. Mindy was super helpful and responsive through the whole planning process.

Lena · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Italian American Cultural Society. Our event coordinator, Mindy was attentive and fun to work with. She was available to meet a few times before our wedding day to make sure everything was planned out properly. Our wedding day went perfectly. Our 285 guests had a great time and complimented the food, drinks and politeness of the staff. I highly recommend this venue.

Italian American Cultural Center 48

Nathan · Married on 10/08/2017

When we first visited IACS in December 2016, we fell in love with the fact that it was an indoor/outdoor venue, within our budget, and good proximity to family/church. Mindy was our wedding coordinator and she was phenomenal during the entire process. She answered numerous e-mails, phone calls, and customized requests in a timely fashion. On the big day (10/8/2017), the hall looked amazing. The staff set all of our requests up correctly, and the service from beginning to end was flawless. We took pictures and had cocktail hour outside during a beautiful sunset, and dinner and dancing was inside after. We received great reviews on the food and service from all of our guests. Overall, I cannot say enough positive things about IACS, Mindy, and the entire staff. I highly recommend if you're considering.

rachel · Married on 10/07/2017

I couldn’t have chosen a better venue for our ceremony and wedding. The staff (specifically Mindy, Alex, Amanda, and Casey were insanely helpful) was amazing! Our food and set up were even better. I also had my shower here. We plan to host future events with IACS and would recommend to anyone looking for a first class event!

Italian American Cultural Center 49
    Italian American Cultural Center 50

Alex · Married on 10/01/2017

Practically everything was perfect! Mindy, Amanda and Alex assisted us during various stages of planning our big day, and each was friendly and professional. They also made things very easy for us.

The venue worked out great. The menu we requested was followed and the food was spot on. Decor was also as requested.

Thank you for helping make our special day one we will never forget!