Italian American Cultural Center Reviews

Italian American Cultural Center 6
Italian American Cultural Center 7
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing and would not waste any time looking further

My fiancé and I met with Sarra, the venue manager. Sarra made us feel so welcomed and answered every question we had and listened so patiently to what we to say. We immediately fell in love with the place and booked our wedding venue with Italian American Cultural Center because of how welcoming Sarra was. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Paige Pasternak · Married on 06/28/2019

Perfect Venue!

I had my wedding at the Italian American Cultural Center and can not say enough good things about the hall. The staff was helpful, accommodating and a pleasure to work with. The food was absolutely delicious, all of my guests commented about how good the food was. The hall has a beautiful outdoor area that can be seen with windows from inside the hall and there is access to outdoor patios. I wish I could relive my wedding over and over again thanks to IACS!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Jac

Jac Ewasyshyn · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing venue!

IACS was fabulous to work with! Stephanie (& Kris) was the absolute best; she was always quick to answer all our questions, was incredibly accommodating, had great ideas, and was even there on our special day to keep everything running smoothly. We are SO glad we picked this venue. Our guests raved about the food and atmosphere. The staff was fabulous, and everything was truly perfect. You will not be disappointed if you have your wedding here.

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Italian American Cultural Center 8

Georgiana Gavrila · Married on 02/17/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

I do not even know where to begin! The hall was stunning, the food was delicious and the service we received was exceptional! The staff was beyond helpful, whatever we asked them to do, without hesitation, they did, especially Austin. Ms. Tina was beyond something I could describe, she helped us so much that I didn't feel any stress the entire evening. The entire staff went above and beyond to make sure that our day was perfect! We received so many compliments from our guests on the food and how delicious it was. I will be recommending everyone to the Italian American Cultural Society & Banquet Center.

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Italian American Cultural Center 9

Craig Kraut · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing Venue Great Pricing!

Sarah helped us to plan an amazing wedding. The whole staff went above and beyond, they even cooked us a customer BBQ dinner, which we know was a huge challenge! I can't say enough good things about this venue, we had a dream wedding!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Italian American Cultural Center 10
    Italian American Cultural Center 11
    Italian American Cultural Center 12
    Italian American Cultural Center 13

Heather Olender · Married on 11/16/2018

IACS makes your wedding dreams come true!

From day one Italian American Cultural Society has made my wedding process beyond easy. Stephanie and the whole staff there was nothing short of amazing! They perfected every single detail for our wedding day. The food, the service, the staff, and venue was everything and more for your special occasion. Stephanie made the wedding process so easy that my shower was also here. Each question, concern, and extra detail was taken care of immediately. I cant thank the staff enough!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2018

A smooth process that made for a beautiful wedding night

I am beyond amazed at how our wedding night went with this venue. This is a beautiful facility with enough room to accommodate larger parties. The staff there throughout the entire process were amazing. Anytime I had a question or concern they e-mailed or called me very promptly and settled the issue. Stephanie, our event coordinator, was fantastic! She went above and beyond her duties and was extremely helpful throughout everything. If it wasn't for her working, I would have got her out on the dance floor! The pricing for what you get was definitely a bonus. My husband and I were truly trying to make things as simple as possible without breaking the bank and it's definitely doable here. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking around to rent out a hall for any event!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2018

Best venue ever! Highly recommend them!

The IACS is the best wedding venue in Metro Detroit and I highly recommend them!! My husband and I had our bridal shower, wedding ceremony, and wedding reception at the IACS and they were amazing to work with. The event coordinators were so attentive to my every need on my wedding day and went above and beyond to make it the perfect day! The staff truly succeeded our expectations and we are so thankful we chose this venue!! The food is amazing and our guests were raving about it for days after the wedding!! We can’t thank the IACS enough for giving us our dream wedding!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Gabrielle Dudgeon · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend

I had my wedding shower, ceremony, and reception here! Everything was perfect! The staff is very attentive. Any questions I had about my wedding through out the year they were just one email away and were very quick to respond. On my wedding day they were constantly checking in on me and my bridal party. Whether it be in regards to needing another drink or food, they were on top of their game. The ceremony area was gorgeous. My wedding photos came out just beautiful thanks to the landscaping and the lake. They have some of the best food I have ever had. All of my wedding guests could not stop raving about the food. It was one of the reasons I chose to have my reception here. I have never heard anyone complain about the food at this venue. I looked at multiple venues and you definitely get the most bang for your buck here! My family loves this place so much that my sister is getting married here too!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Italian American Cultural Center 14
    Italian American Cultural Center 15
    Italian American Cultural Center 16
    Italian American Cultural Center 17
    Italian American Cultural Center 18
  • Melissa

Melissa Strozeski · Married on 09/21/2018

Nothing less than perfect!

The IACC exceeded my expectations! Everything turned out beautiful and exactly how I wanted it! The venue was right on top of the weather for my day as I have to say I must have had the windiest outdoor ceremony of all time, but they really pulled everything together and really put my mind at ease. Everyone was super helpful throughout my whole process. The food is by far the best wedding venue food I have ever had in my life, everything is right on point and extremely delicious. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a great tasting meal, friendly service, beautiful scenery, and by far an outstanding experience all together!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Italian American Cultural Center 19

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2018

Perfect and beautiful

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Italian American Cultural Center 20
  • Shinee

Shinee · Married on 09/16/2018

Amazing service, great quality food, great staff!

We chose IACS as our venue of choice because of a few things: on-site outdoor ceremony space (which is absolutely beautiful and something I wanted), great menu choices at affordable prices, accommodations for our size wedding, great bang for your buck, and great reviews. From start to finish, they were so responsive to all of our questions and so accommodating, especially because I didn't have a wedding planner and I had so many questions.

We met Britt the day of our rehearsal who was amazing to work with during the rehearsal and the day of our wedding. During the whole wedding, she made sure the wedding party and our families were having a good time and everything was going smoothly. Her and the staff did an amazing job to help put up some of our decor prior to the ceremony, our reception looked so beautiful. I was slightly frustrated when the linens weren't completely set up by the time we came in to set up our decorations, but she assured my husband that everything would be set in place, and it totally was! Britt even went above and beyond and brought out the glow sticks (which I totally forgot about) and got them set out towards the end of the night of dancing, she and the staff also made it easy to break down the decor by putting all of our stuff in one area while the guests were dancing, even keeping our cake stand which I had forgotten to mention so I could return it to our cake vendor.

We did a plated dinner with soups and hor d'oeuvres plus an open bar and it was all beautifully set up. Guests kept talking about how much food there was which made us happy because food/drinks was our #1 priority in the reception. Britt was so accommodating when our grandparents who initially weren't going to have the plated dinner because we were bringing them more ethnic foods for their tastes were asking for the plated dinner, she made sure they both got a plate.

I can say absolutely 100% that IACS and the staff did such an amazing job for our ceremony and reception that my husband and I keep saying we want to get married all over again just to go through the experience again and you will not regret choosing them as your venue.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Italian American Cultural Center 28
    Italian American Cultural Center 29

Gina · Married on 09/14/2018

Bridal shower & wedding reception - 2018

I would absolutely recommend IACS for any special occasion. If someone happens to mention needing a hall for an event, I tell them IACS is the best place to go! I had both my bridal shower and wedding reception here and my husband and I are very happy how everything turned out. The food was phenomenal and we got so many compliments. The venue is exceptional and the staff is flexible and willing to work with you. They made my event special and they were reasonably priced.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Italian American Cultural Center 35
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Couldn’t have picked better

I don’t know if I could say enough nice things about the cultural center. Our wedding was almost 2 months ago and we are still getting compliments on how every turned out, AND THE FOOD. The food was amazing. There wasn’t a single thing we disliked, from the hor d'oeuvres to our dinner. The staff was incredibly friendly, the food was great, and we had an amazing time! On top of that, we also held our wedding shower there, and are having my sisters baby shower there in 2 weeks!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Italian American Cultural Center 36
    Italian American Cultural Center 37

Chelsea Swistock · Married on 09/07/2018

Look no further, book here!!!!

From day one they went above and beyond for us. They not only understood our vision, they took our vision in ran with it. Stephanie and Sarah were the ladies we worked with during the wedding planning process. they were extremely thorough and so much fun to work with. The day of manager, Brittney, was incredible. She even went so far as to personally help the florist arrange things to make the space more beautiful than we had even imagined. Things could not have gone smoother on our wedding day and the staff was so wonderful to our family and friends. The food was so good that even now, a month after the wedding, people are still talking about how delicious it was and that they wished everyone had weddings there so they could eat the food again. If you don't choose to have your wedding here, you're making a big mistake, just saying!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • JAIME

JAIME · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful Venue With An Amazing Staff

IACS was the perfect venue for our wedding. From the very beginning of the wedding planning process, with my hundreds of questions – all the way to the day of our wedding, I was blown away. No email went unanswered, no voicemail went unreturned. Responses were fast and informative. I was told I was a stress-free bride and honestly, it’s because IACS made the whole wedding process fun, painless and easy. The staff was professional and friendly and the venue was clean & perfect! The food and drinks were amazing. (I’m still getting compliments to the day on the food) The venue is gorgeous with nice big windows and natural lighting (which was extremely important to us!!) Our wedding was the best day of our lives and we owe a lot of that to IACS and our day of coordinator Brittney! She kept everything flowing smoothly that day and the week before! Thank you to Brittney and the entire IACS staff for making our wedding so perfect

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Italian American Cultural Center 38
    Italian American Cultural Center 39

Rebecca · Married on 09/01/2018

My wife and I just got married and had our reception at IACS and we left beyond impressed, just like we were when we had first visited a year and a half ago. We had wonderful service from the beginning of the night till the the time that we had left. Brittany was awesome in making sure that our evening was going well, even days after she was helpful. She was more than willing to get us pictures and videos that were taken when asked. The food was amazing from top to bottom! Our guests are still raving about it. Family style is the way to go! People never complained the food was cold or their wasn't enough. The food seemed to never end! From kitchen staff, to wait staff, to the bar staff, everyone was on top of their game and our guests loved it. Tina, the bartender had our family and friends raving after creating her own drink that she deemed "The Tina Special". This was by far one of the best drinks we have every had and people will be talking about it for years to come! IACS has been absolutely understanding and easy to work with from the moment we began our wedding process, to planning our shower, then finally the reception. We would highly recommend IACS for any function whether wedding, shower, graduation party, etc. We can promise, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I just got married and had our reception at IACS and we left beyond impressed, just like we were when we had first visited a year and a half ago. We had wonderful service from the beginning of the night till the the time that we had left. Brittany was awesome in making sure that our evening was going well, even days after she was helpful. She was more than willing to get us pictures and videos that were taken when asked. The food was amazing from top to bottom! Our guests are still raving about it. Family style is the way to go! People never complained the food was cold or their wasn't enough. The food seemed to never end! From kitchen staff, to wait staff, to the bar staff, everyone was on top of their game and our guests loved it. Tina, the bartender had our family and friends raving after creating her own drink that she deemed "The Tina Special". This was by far one of the best drinks we have every had and people will be talking about it for years to come! IACS has been absolutely understanding and easy to work with from the moment we began our wedding process, to planning our shower, then finally the reception. We would highly recommend IACS for any function whether wedding, shower, graduation party, etc. We can promise, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Maria · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing is an understatement! Alex and his team went above and beyond for us. The food was the best!!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Italian American Cultural Center 40
    Italian American Cultural Center 41
    Italian American Cultural Center 42
    Italian American Cultural Center 43

Kathryn · Married on 06/22/2018

The perfect day

The IACS made our wedding absolutely perfect. They made the event planning and day of the wedding easy. All the staff was incredible, they worked together to help with all and any needs of ours. The food also amazing. We could not have asked for a better wedding venue. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for the perfect wedding venue.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Italian American Cultural Center 56
    Italian American Cultural Center 57

Tifani · Married on 06/02/2018

Incredible

IACS was everything I could have hoped for in a venue and more! As an out of state bride I was very nervous about trying to do all of my planning from afar, but the staff at IACS could not have been more wonderful! Although the event planner changed just a few weeks before our wedding, everything went seamlessly. From cocktail hour, to dinner, to the very last song was played the staff made sure that all of our expectations were exceeded, not to mention the food is AMAZING! If you’re looking for a venue that goes above and beyond to make sure their couples are happy, IACS is the venue for you! Thanks for making our wedding a night we will never forget!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Megann · Married on 06/01/2018

Could not have been more pleased with our big day at IACS. From planning along the way with Mindy, to the amazing & fun food tasting, to every detail & decoration being perfect the day of - it was all a dream. Everyone raved about how good the food was & loved having the outside patio. It was absolutely a perfect venue. Wish we could relive it a thousand times! Thank you IACS.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Tarrah · Married on 05/27/2018

IACS is the absolute BEST! From the food, to the service, to the beauty inside space and outdoor patio overlooking the lake. Our guests were raving about the food. As a bride, I was SUPER impressed with the service - they even wrapped my husband and I to-go boxes of our meal to take home after the wedding (SERIOUSLY, how sweet and thoughtful). Not to mention they make the entire wedding planning process so EASY! Mindy, one of the wedding coordinators was very responsive through emails, phone calls or willing to meet to discuss wedding details and such. We had the most AMAZING wedding day and I cannot thank IACS enough for contributing to that. Great memories. We highly recommend IACS!!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2018

Our wedding at IACS was absolutely amazing. We got nothing but compliments on the venue, outdoor space, and the FOOD! We went for the family style package. Everything was cooked perfectly, especially the pasta. We were two italian families coming together so food was very important. Other than that, the hall was also managed very well and was very attentive to our needs and requests. Overall it was very affordable when compared to other local halls and we got SO MUCH for our money. We were very happy with our decision to go to this venue.

Sent on 06/13/2018