61 Reviews for Italian American Cultural Center

Stations (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
Chocolate Fountain (2)
61 Italian American Cultural Center Reviews

Amazing is an understatement! Alex and his team went above and beyond for us. The food was the best!!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Could not have been more pleased with our big day at IACS. From planning along the way with Mindy, to the amazing & fun food tasting, to every detail & decoration being perfect the day of - it was all a dream. Everyone raved about how good the food was & loved having the outside patio. It was absolutely a perfect venue. Wish we could relive it a thousand times! Thank you IACS.

Profile Picture Megann, 6/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Valet, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Event Rentals, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

IACS is the absolute BEST! From the food, to the service, to the beauty inside space and outdoor patio overlooking the lake. Our guests were raving about the food. As a bride, I was SUPER impressed with the service - they even wrapped my husband and I to-go boxes of our meal to take home after the wedding (SERIOUSLY, how sweet and thoughtful). Not to mention they make the entire wedding planning process so EASY! Mindy, one of the wedding coordinators was very responsive through emails, phone calls or willing to meet to discuss wedding details and such. We had the most AMAZING wedding day and I cannot thank IACS enough for contributing to that. Great memories. We highly recommend IACS!!!

Profile Picture Tarrah, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at IACS was absolutely amazing. We got nothing but compliments on the venue, outdoor space, and the FOOD! We went for the family style package. Everything was cooked perfectly, especially the pasta. We were two italian families coming together so food was very important. Other than that, the hall was also managed very well and was very attentive to our needs and requests. Overall it was very affordable when compared to other local halls and we got SO MUCH for our money. We were very happy with our decision to go to this venue.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot recommend IACS enough. We held both our ceremony and reception on site. Everything came together, just as we imagined, and the day was perfect. Mindy, the wedding coordinator, and her team were always available to answer our questions during the planning process. I have received so many compliments about the venue, food and staff from our guests. Thank you so much for making our wedding day one to remember!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Valet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We have been here several times for various events and always thought the food and service was great. We had our wedding here on March 17th -we did a brunch. It turned out beautifully. The food was so delicious --everyone loved the passed appetizers. The staff the day of were super professional. Mindy was super helpful and responsive through the whole planning process.

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Italian American Cultural Society. Our event coordinator, Mindy was attentive and fun to work with. She was available to meet a few times before our wedding day to make sure everything was planned out properly. Our wedding day went perfectly. Our 285 guests had a great time and complimented the food, drinks and politeness of the staff. I highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Lena, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When we first visited IACS in December 2016, we fell in love with the fact that it was an indoor/outdoor venue, within our budget, and good proximity to family/church. Mindy was our wedding coordinator and she was phenomenal during the entire process. She answered numerous e-mails, phone calls, and customized requests in a timely fashion. On the big day (10/8/2017), the hall looked amazing. The staff set all of our requests up correctly, and the service from beginning to end was flawless. We took pictures and had cocktail hour outside during a beautiful sunset, and dinner and dancing was inside after. We received great reviews on the food and service from all of our guests. Overall, I cannot say enough positive things about IACS, Mindy, and the entire staff. I highly recommend if you're considering.

Profile Picture Nathan, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn’t have chosen a better venue for our ceremony and wedding. The staff (specifically Mindy, Alex, Amanda, and Casey were insanely helpful) was amazing! Our food and set up were even better. I also had my shower here. We plan to host future events with IACS and would recommend to anyone looking for a first class event!

Profile Picture rachel, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Practically everything was perfect! Mindy, Amanda and Alex assisted us during various stages of planning our big day, and each was friendly and professional. They also made things very easy for us.

The venue worked out great. The menu we requested was followed and the food was spot on. Decor was also as requested.

Thank you for helping make our special day one we will never forget!

Profile Picture Alex, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter's wedding was outstanding!  We are so happy we picked IACS for the reception.  Our daughter wanted to get married within 6 months and IACS made that possible.  Mindy and her team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service.  Mindy was so helpful and always return emails or phone calls within hours.  She was truly a pleasure to work with.  We received so many compliments on how amazing the food tasted and how beautiful the rooms were setup.   The staff went above and beyond to make our daughter's dream wedding come true.

Profile Picture PAM, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We are so happy we went with the IACS for our bridal shower, wedding ceremony and reception. Mindy was so helpful throughout the whole process and we were so glad she was able to be there the day of the wedding. Over the past year she has been a delight to work with, always quick to respond to our emails and answer any questions.

The food was amazing, our guests raved about the breakfast buffet (at the shower) and the dinner menu (at the reception). Furthermore, the grounds are gorgeous, we got so many great pictures. And the staff was so great, they were even thoughtful enough to bring out hors d’oeuvres to us (the wedding party) between pictures and our grand entrance.

Alex and Mindy were always willing to go above and beyond to make our wedding special. We definitely recommend the IACS!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We can’t say enough good things about the IACS! Mindy and Alex were great to work with, very helpful and attentive. And the food was amazing, our guests keep telling us how delicious everything was!

The IACS is a great value and beautiful space, we definitely recommend having your wedding here!

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After looking at several locations we decided on IACS for our wedding ceremony and reception. We couldn't be happier with our decision. Our wedding turned out better than we could ever imagined. The staff is great to work with. The food is absolutely amazing! Our guests raved about the food and how beautiful everything turned out. IACS definitely exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was perfect!! Our wedding was in September with IACS and it was absolutely amazing! Mindy was great in helping us finalize all little details. From the second we chose this as our venue until the end the staff helped out was amazing. Mindy was our planner and she made sure we had nothing to worry about with vendors. She definitely knows how to ensure everything is what we wanted. food was devine and we got compliments non stop. I would definitely recommend this venue to others. Definitely worth the price!!

Profile Picture Knn, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't even know where to start! Our wedding was this past weekend with IACS and it was absolutely amazing! From the second we chose this as our venue until the second our DJ stopped playing, we were taken care of to make sure everything was perfect! Mindy was our planner and was AWESOME! She jumped through hoops to make sure we could have what we wanted. On the day of the wedding, the food was absolutely delicious and we got compliments the whole night. Waitstaff, bartenders, and event planners were so professional and kind. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone. Everything turned out perfect! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Kendyl, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Event Planning, Event Rentals, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

Choosing IACS for our wedding reception was one the best decisions we made. From event planner (Mindy) to the bartenders / wait staff, everyone at the venue was amazing! We received so many compliments about the wedding from our guests - especially how it the was the best food they ever had at a wedding before. The venue itself is also great in that its NOT closed off and dark - there are a lot of windows that bring in natural light for the perfect setting.

Profile Picture Paul, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were looking for the perfect venue for our wedding and we found just that at the IACS. Starting with the planning - it was easy and stress free. The packages are amazing and the price just couldn't be beat. The day of the wedding, I could not have asked for more! The ceremony (performed outside under the pergola), the staff, the food, the drinks - everything was top notch and we are so happy with the way everything turned out. We cannot thank the IACS enough for making our wedding so incredible!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance

My husband and I used this venue for our fall wedding and we absolutely loved it! Everything looked perfect and the staff was very easy to work with. The food was delicious! All of my guests are still talking about it!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Event Rentals, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Valet

We used the IACS for our wedding reception and it was absolutely perfect!!! Our guests raved about the food, it was delicious and the wait staff was excellent! They set up the room beautifully and it was everything we pictured and more! Mindy was a pleasure to work with in preparation for the big day. She was able to answer all of our questions and make sure every detail was covered. On the wedding day, the management took great care of all of our guests and made sure the family and bridal party had everything they needed. We would highly recommend them to any couple looking for a venue, thank you so much for making our big day so special!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about IACS was amazing! Our ceremony outside was beautiful. Almost every guest complimented how great the food and service was! Mindy was awesome answering all the questions and concerns I had leading up to our big day. The day of Alex and Brittany were so attentive and helpful! I would 100% recommend them to all!

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was recently just married! August 18th, 2017! Drew and I have nothing but great things to say about the IACS! They were so accommodating, and patient! I say patient because I really didn't know what to expect when planning a wedding, and when I didn't know how to answer something right away they didn't make me feel dumb.
The venue was BEAUTIFUL and the staff did a great job coordinating with all our vendors. And the FOOD! Oii Vey! Our family and friends are still raving about the food. The chicken piccata... to die for. Same goes the toasted ravioli. The beer selection was amazing too. Drew and I are kind of beer snobs.. so when we upgraded our beer package and we could pick a craft beer to add, we were thrilled. What was even better, was the beer we were hoping to get wasn't on the list, but was we were able to get it! (Lagunitas Lil Sumpin).
The price was outstanding too. honestly we checked out quite a few places and we wouldve been able to make it work, but the price was just too good to pass up.!
If we had to do it all over again, we would 100% pick IACS again.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My family loved the food!!! Service was amazing. The staff was so helpful and made planning my wedding hassle free. Best place ever!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Valet, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Event Planning

I recently had my wedding here and everything was AMAZING! We received countless compliments from our guests regardling food and the venue. Mindy and the rest of the staff were so helpful and easy to work with. I live in Illinois and did the majority of my planning from out of town, and Mindy took care of everything for me! I would highly recomend having any event here!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/14/17, 1 Review