Islands DJ Service Reviews

78 | Key West, FL

78 Reviews for Islands DJ Service

78 Islands DJ Service Reviews

Christine · Married on 09/10/2018

I can not say enough nice things about DJ Floyd. we were in a crunch 4 days from my daughters wedding and we had to find a new DJ fast and I was very lucky we found DJ Floyd. He saved my sanity and on very short notice.

He was very professional, had top notch up to date equipment and he was set up and ready to do when the wedding party got to location. He had every song my daughter wanted for each part of the wedding set to go, he knew all the members of the wedding party and I have to say he loves his job.

His professionalism started the day we met up to discuss the wedding. he sent paperwork to us that went over every detail of the wedding and reception, with suggestions and write in for music that my daughter wanted. I honestly couldnt have asked for a better dj for my daughters wedding.

I would recommend Jay to anyone for any event. He was/is the best that we could have gotten. Thank you Jay for saving my sanity and my pocketbook. You were amazing and awesome.

Kelsey · Married on 10/14/2017

DJ Jay Floyd was incredible - helped us keep our wedding a float when Hurricane Irma struck and had the best taste! He didn’t miss a beat, and I couldn’t have imagined my wedding day without him. Thanks, Jay!

Katherine · Married on 05/06/2017

Jay was awesome and very professional plus super friendly everything came out perfect.

Erika · Married on 04/20/2017

DJ Jay Floyd is beyond AMAZING! The perfect DJ, he knew all the right questions to make sure you have the perfect playlist! Also great with making the announcements, and getting people on the dance floor. He has everything you need from extra lighting, to mic's for the ceremony! So easy to work with, helped make this portion Stress Free which is SO needed. Thank you so much for making our day PERFECT!

• W

Wendy · Married on 01/07/2017

He was one of the easiest people to work with! A week or two before the wedding he called and double checked on how to pronounce the wedding party, confirmed songs, etc. He was awesome, I didn't hear him complain at all! Our wedding was super windy and required a lot of last minute quick thinking, re-organizing, and setting up in a completely different area. Jay was on top of it. He didn't sweat, came off cool as a cucumber and adjusted as needed. The music was great, he played the songs we wanted and made everything work fabulously---especially given the weather and windy conditions I could not have expected anything better. Everyone agreed, he worked his ass off to make our wedding a memorable celebration.

Tracy · Married on 06/28/2016

Jay was the the DJ for our wedding reception at Faro Blanco. He did an amazing job with the music and keeping the flow of the reception going. Jay was professional and responsive to our emails with any questions that we may have had. Our guests had a wonderful time and danced the night away. Thank you Jay, for helping make our wedding a night we will never forget.

Melissa · Married on 04/23/2016

Working with Island DJ Services was a great experience! Jay was a great guy and easy to work with. He handled everything start to finish with little direction from us. With just a few selections from us he was able to choose all the music for our wedding and it was a PERFECT fit. Everyone had a blast and danced the night away. I highly recommend working with Jay!

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2016

Jay was great!!! He was very informative and always available to answer any questions. For our wedding we had our family members give song suggestions to get them on the dance floor. I was able to submit the list to Jay and he took care of the rest. I had no worries through out the entire time we worked together. Absolutely perfect.

Brittney · Married on 03/19/2016

Jay was incredible!!!! He sent us a text early on before the ceremony has started just to let us know that he was on site and he "brought the party" - and he sure did!!!! We danced all night long!!! Fantastic!!! He has my full recommendation!

Jim · Married on 02/29/2016

Jay was amazing. He was easy to talk to, easy to work with, and knew exactly what to do. He played a great mix of music. We requested certain genres to play and he did a great job varying the mix and gave a great flow to the evening. I would recommend him for any kind of DJ need. For the record, our wedding was small, only 28 people, and he made it seem like we had hundreds since the dance floor was always full. He was great at MCing as well. Not too much, and not too little. He really was GREAT!!!!

Melanie · Married on 02/13/2016

Jay made our wedding that much more special. He gave us the freedom to choose which songs we would like for special moments throughout the night, and was well aware of what types of songs to play to keep everyone dancing all night long. He even went above and beyond by coordinating with the restaurant in regards to the toast and cutting of the cake. My husband and I were just able to sit back and relax and dance the night away! I very highly recommend Jay for any special occasion and will be sure to use him for our next event in Key West!!

Julie · Married on 12/28/2015

Jay was awsome he made are special day a great memory for us and are guest ! Thanks a lot jay for the great music the fun on the dance floor and all your quick respond to my email !

Lots of fun! Played great music. Had everything organized and details done prior to event.

Stephen · Married on 11/20/2015

Jay did an outstanding job for us providing a customized DJ experience that was, as requested, appropriate for our guests. Jay was excellent on keeping in contact with us and he provided his services at our wedding reception without any issues at all. Our thanks go out to Jay for all of his efforts and performance. We are very appreciative of what he added to our wedding day. Thanks, Jay!

Chris · Married on 09/14/2015

He was willing to change the location after the weather changed with no problems at all! He was flexible and accommodating!

Kate · Married on 08/02/2015

Jay and islands DJ service were all we could have hoped for and more! He called us a few days before to confirm all of our song choices and names. He was flexible when we had some last minute changes. And best of all he made our reception so fun and memorable. I HIGHLY recommend Island DJ Services for any event! You won't be disappointed!

Sheri · Married on 06/27/2015

Jay was a great DJ for our wedding at the Hyatt Marquesa Room in Key West. He was able to keep our guests up and dancing all night. Everyone had a great time. He was able to change up the music and keep it flowing. I received compliments on how good the DJ was. My husband and I were able to dance and party with our guests. We had a good mix of pop, dance and country so that everyone felt included. Jay makes a great emcee and keeps the party flowing according to schedule. We had a great time! Thanks Jay!

Claire · Married on 06/13/2015

DJ Jay did a phenomenal job at our wedding at Little Conch Key! There wasn't a moment that our friends and family where not on the dance floor having an incredible time. The music was an awesome mix of exactly what we wanted and every request was played at the perfect moment. The energy that DJ Jay brought to the wedding made the night! Thank you for making it the night of our life!

Betsy · Married on 04/18/2015

Islands DJ did a fantastic job at our wedding. He kept the party going and went by the playlist I sent him. And he was very friendly and so much fun! Our guests had blast. He kept asking if everything was okay and checking on us throughout the night and took everyone's requests with no problems. I now just wish our party lasted longer so we could have enjoyed it more! Fantasic job, Jay! Thanks so much!

Holly · Married on 02/28/2015

Jay was amazing. He was very friendly and easy to work with. He knew how to keep everyone on the dance floor and having fun, which can be hard to do with a smaller wedding. If he noticed people weren't dancing he was quick to change the music to get you out there again.

Melissa · Married on 12/13/2014

We had a great time working with Jay. He did an awesome job in communicating with us several times before hand. He was able to coordinate music that we had requested while also feeling the crowd. The latin music was a hit, so Jay did a great job of playing more to keep the people dancing. He also accomodated my daughter who surprised us by singing a song. Everthing went off without a hitch. It was a magical event and turned out just the way we had hoped. Thank you Jay for helping create our memories.

Renee · Married on 11/07/2014

Jay was phenomenal! He was so professional to work with and made our dream wedding reception come true! The music was exactly what we wanted and he was so accommodating if any last-minute things came up during the reception. Five stars for everything!!

Mark · Married on 08/22/2014

Jay Floyd aka DJ Whiz was awesome. Very organized and responsive, everything went very smoothly. We highly recommend Islands DJ! He even allowed me to hook up my iPhone and honored other requests I had not previously specified! He even lit off some sparklers with us after the reception. Thanks so much DJ Wiz!!!

Jackie · Married on 08/08/2014

Islands DJ service is absolutely the best! My family and I loved Jay Floyd! I had a destination wedding and planned from afar, which he was great about keeping contact with me! The dance floor was full the entire night and he did a great job keeping everything organized and well planned! I would definitely recommend this service 100%!

Mandy · Married on 06/21/2014

We recently got married at Roof Top Cafe in Key West. We hired DJ Jay Floyd and he did a fantastic job. We did not get a chance to visit Key West or meet Jay before the wedding. However, we had several discussions on the phone and it was obvious that he had extensive experience. With the music form that we filled out prior to the wedding, we gave him an idea of the type of music that we wanted and he did a great job of playing the right music at the right time. Everyone had a great time and the music selection was excellent.