Islands DJ Service Reviews

82 | Key West, FL

82 Reviews for Islands DJ Service

Kaleena Cano · Married on 02/29/2020

Great to work with

Such a pleasure to work with Jay. He was very responsive via text and email and was very flexible as we had unforeseen circumstances come up. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • amy

amy · Married on 06/06/2019

I loved this DJ.

Jay was the first DJ to respond to me very quickly and his prices are fair. He made our day very special. He was very energetic, super friendly and helpful. He will make you day wonderful and fun!! I highly recommend his!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Ry

Patricia · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing, awesome and fun!

DJ Floyd was awesome! Not only did he play all the songs us and our guests wanted to hear but he tuned into our vibe and played other songs that weren't requested that everyone loved! Also he ended up helping the wedding party out with a ride when we were in dire need. He is awesome and I totally recommend him to everyone. Plus he is a super cool dude and an awesome human.

Sent on 02/24/2020

Michael Freedman · Married on 03/09/2019

Very professional and organized

DJ J Floyd was on top of things from the moment we called him . He sent us planners and was there for us for all of our questions and concerns. Planning a wedding can be a stressful time but Mr. Floyd helped alleviate any concerns we had for probably to most important part of the party. He brought his own state of the art equipment and handled all the set up. He was on time and reliable when the wedding started. He was knowledgeable about our Jewish traditions and worked well with all of our other vendors we hired. Great value. Would recommend for anyone.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Christine · Married on 09/10/2018

I can not say enough nice things about DJ Floyd. we were in a crunch 4 days from my daughters wedding and we had to find a new DJ fast and I was very lucky we found DJ Floyd. He saved my sanity and on very short notice.

He was very professional, had top notch up to date equipment and he was set up and ready to do when the wedding party got to location. He had every song my daughter wanted for each part of the wedding set to go, he knew all the members of the wedding party and I have to say he loves his job.

His professionalism started the day we met up to discuss the wedding. he sent paperwork to us that went over every detail of the wedding and reception, with suggestions and write in for music that my daughter wanted. I honestly couldnt have asked for a better dj for my daughters wedding.

I would recommend Jay to anyone for any event. He was/is the best that we could have gotten. Thank you Jay for saving my sanity and my pocketbook. You were amazing and awesome.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/14/2017

DJ Jay Floyd was incredible - helped us keep our wedding a float when Hurricane Irma struck and had the best taste! He didn’t miss a beat, and I couldn’t have imagined my wedding day without him. Thanks, Jay!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Katherine · Married on 05/06/2017

Jay was awesome and very professional plus super friendly everything came out perfect.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Erika · Married on 04/20/2017

DJ Jay Floyd is beyond AMAZING! The perfect DJ, he knew all the right questions to make sure you have the perfect playlist! Also great with making the announcements, and getting people on the dance floor. He has everything you need from extra lighting, to mic's for the ceremony! So easy to work with, helped make this portion Stress Free which is SO needed. Thank you so much for making our day PERFECT!

Sent on 05/30/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 01/07/2017

He was one of the easiest people to work with! A week or two before the wedding he called and double checked on how to pronounce the wedding party, confirmed songs, etc. He was awesome, I didn't hear him complain at all! Our wedding was super windy and required a lot of last minute quick thinking, re-organizing, and setting up in a completely different area. Jay was on top of it. He didn't sweat, came off cool as a cucumber and adjusted as needed. The music was great, he played the songs we wanted and made everything work fabulously---especially given the weather and windy conditions I could not have expected anything better. Everyone agreed, he worked his ass off to make our wedding a memorable celebration.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Tracy · Married on 06/28/2016

Jay was the the DJ for our wedding reception at Faro Blanco. He did an amazing job with the music and keeping the flow of the reception going. Jay was professional and responsive to our emails with any questions that we may have had. Our guests had a wonderful time and danced the night away. Thank you Jay, for helping make our wedding a night we will never forget.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Melissa · Married on 04/23/2016

Working with Island DJ Services was a great experience! Jay was a great guy and easy to work with. He handled everything start to finish with little direction from us. With just a few selections from us he was able to choose all the music for our wedding and it was a PERFECT fit. Everyone had a blast and danced the night away. I highly recommend working with Jay!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2016

Jay was great!!! He was very informative and always available to answer any questions. For our wedding we had our family members give song suggestions to get them on the dance floor. I was able to submit the list to Jay and he took care of the rest. I had no worries through out the entire time we worked together. Absolutely perfect.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Brittney · Married on 03/19/2016

Jay was incredible!!!! He sent us a text early on before the ceremony has started just to let us know that he was on site and he "brought the party" - and he sure did!!!! We danced all night long!!! Fantastic!!! He has my full recommendation!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Jim · Married on 02/29/2016

Jay was amazing. He was easy to talk to, easy to work with, and knew exactly what to do. He played a great mix of music. We requested certain genres to play and he did a great job varying the mix and gave a great flow to the evening. I would recommend him for any kind of DJ need. For the record, our wedding was small, only 28 people, and he made it seem like we had hundreds since the dance floor was always full. He was great at MCing as well. Not too much, and not too little. He really was GREAT!!!!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Melanie · Married on 02/13/2016

Jay made our wedding that much more special. He gave us the freedom to choose which songs we would like for special moments throughout the night, and was well aware of what types of songs to play to keep everyone dancing all night long. He even went above and beyond by coordinating with the restaurant in regards to the toast and cutting of the cake. My husband and I were just able to sit back and relax and dance the night away! I very highly recommend Jay for any special occasion and will be sure to use him for our next event in Key West!!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Julie · Married on 12/28/2015

Jay was awsome he made are special day a great memory for us and are guest ! Thanks a lot jay for the great music the fun on the dance floor and all your quick respond to my email !

Sent on 01/28/2016

Lots of fun! Played great music. Had everything organized and details done prior to event.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Stephen · Married on 11/20/2015

Jay did an outstanding job for us providing a customized DJ experience that was, as requested, appropriate for our guests. Jay was excellent on keeping in contact with us and he provided his services at our wedding reception without any issues at all. Our thanks go out to Jay for all of his efforts and performance. We are very appreciative of what he added to our wedding day. Thanks, Jay!

Sent on 12/07/2015
  • User5622080 · event on: 11/11/2015

Jay had everyone up dancing and was great to work with!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Chris · Married on 09/14/2015

He was willing to change the location after the weather changed with no problems at all! He was flexible and accommodating!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Kate · Married on 08/02/2015

Jay and islands DJ service were all we could have hoped for and more! He called us a few days before to confirm all of our song choices and names. He was flexible when we had some last minute changes. And best of all he made our reception so fun and memorable. I HIGHLY recommend Island DJ Services for any event! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Sheri · Married on 06/27/2015

Jay was a great DJ for our wedding at the Hyatt Marquesa Room in Key West. He was able to keep our guests up and dancing all night. Everyone had a great time. He was able to change up the music and keep it flowing. I received compliments on how good the DJ was. My husband and I were able to dance and party with our guests. We had a good mix of pop, dance and country so that everyone felt included. Jay makes a great emcee and keeps the party flowing according to schedule. We had a great time! Thanks Jay!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Claire · Married on 06/13/2015

DJ Jay did a phenomenal job at our wedding at Little Conch Key! There wasn't a moment that our friends and family where not on the dance floor having an incredible time. The music was an awesome mix of exactly what we wanted and every request was played at the perfect moment. The energy that DJ Jay brought to the wedding made the night! Thank you for making it the night of our life!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Betsy · Married on 04/18/2015

Islands DJ did a fantastic job at our wedding. He kept the party going and went by the playlist I sent him. And he was very friendly and so much fun! Our guests had blast. He kept asking if everything was okay and checking on us throughout the night and took everyone's requests with no problems. I now just wish our party lasted longer so we could have enjoyed it more! Fantasic job, Jay! Thanks so much!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Holly · Married on 02/28/2015

Jay was amazing. He was very friendly and easy to work with. He knew how to keep everyone on the dance floor and having fun, which can be hard to do with a smaller wedding. If he noticed people weren't dancing he was quick to change the music to get you out there again.

Sent on 03/09/2015