Isabelle Schicketanz Photography Reviews

Isabelle Schicketanz Photography 5
  • Tsturman70

Tsturman70 · Married on 12/09/2019

Genuine, Fun, Professional Photographer- Easy to Work With

Seriously, look no further! Isabelle works wonders with the environment and has a real knack for location shoots. She is willing to carry her heavy equipment on long treks for amazing location shots. She spent an entire day with us and completed a long hike to the location before doing our shoot. She is adaptive: when the wind picked up, she was able to reposition us and use it to her advantage. Flowing skirts make gorgeous photos, by the way! She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, gave some positive directions for posing, and managed to capture shots that looked so natural. She is professional, honest, up-front, and transparent with her business. And, absolutely a magician with the camera!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda LaCour Boles · Married on 07/10/2019

Such a talented photographer!

Isabelle is not only the sweetest human, but her eye for photography is top notch. & she isn't afraid to hike a steep climb at 4 AM in the freezing cold and snow. My husband and I have worked with her twice now, once in Joshua tree and once at Crater Lake and both times I was blown away when I recieved her galleries! She has a beautiful way of capturing love and surroundings. Would absolutely recommend hwr for your photography needs!

Isabelle Schicketanz Photography 6
    Isabelle Schicketanz Photography 12
    Isabelle Schicketanz Photography 13
    Sent on 10/11/2019

Laramie · Married on 05/19/2018

She makes magic feel natural

There's something comforting and exciting in her authentic pursuit to photograph you as your pure selves. She captures the genuine, and her artistic eye makes magic in the otherwise mundane. You never feel awkward or uncertain in a session with her, and that to me is priceless when it comes to capturing big events. Definitely choose Izzy!

Isabelle Schicketanz Photography 14
    Sent on 10/17/2019

Mary Beth Maggio · Married on 06/11/2017

Wonderful Personal and professional shoot!

While already in DC for a personal trip, Isabelle was more then happy to use some of her time to take both personal portraits as well as professional location shots for me! She had a great eye for backgrounds, and she made the experience a fun one. I typically am uncomfortable having my photo taken and often do not like the result, but I was very happy with what Isabelle sent me the next day. I currently have a couple shoot scheduled with her, and can’t wait!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Helen

Helen Lynne Sugarman · Married on 11/03/2003

Professional, prepared, and personable--even crazy early in the morning!

My husband and I have been married for 17 years and had not had any professional photographs done since our wedding. Isabelle was in town for another wedding that we were attending, so we asked if she might have time to do some photographs of us. We are so fortunate that we did! As a photographer myself and as someone who has worked many weddings, I truly appreciated not only Isabelle's professionalism, but her technical preparation. There were no awkward pauses, equipment malfunctions, etc. She was willing to get up very early (in the cold!) and drive to the location we wanted so that my husband and I could get the type of pictures we wanted. Not only was she in complete control of the shoot (in the best way possible!), but she was straightforward about when we could expect the photographs to be ready (since she was going to be travelling for a couple of weeks, she explained that she would not be able to edit them as quickly as she normally would have, which we understood, but we were pleasantly surprised to find that she got them done ahead of schedule!). We were thrilled with Isabelle's work and would absolutely recommend her to others.

Sent on 10/11/2019