Irrok Photography Reviews

Irrok Photography 6
Irrok Photography 7

Rena · Married on 03/08/2019

Great photographers!

Ron and Odette are both amazing! It's kind of pricey, but honestly the way that the pictures come out and how awesome Ron and Odette are it's totally worth it if you can afford it! Ron did our engagement pictures and was super laid back and made the entire thing fun. Odette did our wedding and she was incredibly helpful and laid back as well! They both will make sure that everything goes perfect so that they can give you the best shots possible! I also got a bunch of pictures literally the day after the wedding! It was awesome. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Ashton

Ashton Misiak · Married on 11/04/2018

Odete will make you feel like a model!

Ron and Odete were so great to work with. Ron came our to our ceremony cite early to scope out some good photo locations and get the game plan together with my planner. I didn't see too much of him on the day of but Odete was there right on time to take pictures of me and my girls. She gives so many compliments that you start to really build some confidence and let loose a bit. That's when she gets the best shots. By the end of the night your very comfortable with her and you feel like a model.
    I am so pleased with my sneak peek of pictures, they turned out great! I chose Irrok because their photos aren't all light or all dark and I'm so glad I did. I have a little bit of both styles as well as some gorgeous artsy detail shots. I would definitely recommend Irrok Photography to any bride looking for the best quality pictures for her wedding day.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Anika · Married on 09/22/2018

Odete and Ronnie were very responsive and professional to work with. Odete was incredible on our wedding day and understood our nontraditional wedding concept immediately and went with our flow. I cannot thank those two enough for making our big day even better! I would hire Irrok Photography again and recommend it to my friends and family!
    A very happy Bride!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Eyrella · Married on 08/19/2018

Photography/Video

Irrok Photography was very professional, organize and extremely understanding and accommodating!! They fulfilled all my specifics and special requests and most importantly the photos and video were excellent quality and exactly what I and my husband wanted! In addition, to appreciating their flexibility when I needed to discuss the details and payments online were easy to make. We couldn't be happier how everything turned out at a great price and I searched quite a good number of vendors!!!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Irrok Photography 19
    Irrok Photography 20
    Irrok Photography 21
  • User3532855 · Recently married

Odete and Ron are amazing they are very creative and they love what they do, working with them was a joy!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Alexis · Married on 05/05/2018

Odete and Ron were the absolute best! They were very professional, prompt, affordable and fun to work with. I had a great time with them and would recommend them to anyone looking for a great photography team. I plan to hire them again for our renewal in 5 years! They get 5 stars from The Thomas'!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Meridith · Married on 03/31/2018

Irrok Photography was absolutely wonderful! Ron and Odete are wonderful people! My best friend booked them for her wedding in the past and I decided to book them myself because of how wonderful they are! It’s nice to have 2 photographers with you all day to capture every moment possible! Very knowledgeable and make you feel comfortable every step of the way! If you haven’t booked a photographer yet I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/07/2018

Mike · Married on 02/21/2018

If you are someone looking for the perfect wedding photographers, you can now breath a sigh of relief knowing you have finally found them. Ron and Odete captured our hearts as well as the most stunning pictures we could have hoped for. Their love for the craft shines through with every photograph and is only out shined by their love for each other, making them the perfect photographer team. Their photos are a candid yet artistic style that allows you to relive every moment of your special day. Prior to the big day Ron was very communicative, and we were able to iron out a timeline that was ideal for the us, his team, and the venue. Having good pictures was our highest priority for the wedding, and Ron and Odete went above and beyond our expectations. They have set a new standard for quality and professionalism. Hiring Irrok Photography by far the best wedding decision we made, and I am more than confident it will be yours as well.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Kara · Married on 02/17/2018

Irrok photography was hands down the most amazing husband and wife team I’ve ever experienced! They were extremely professional and ready to change ideas with flexibility. The meeting prior to the wedding was very organized and it was clear they have tons of experience with this profession as well. The day of the wedding went seem less and they made it fun too! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else for your wedding day!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Stacy · Married on 01/13/2018

Ronnie & Odette were fantastic to work with! We hired them because they did my sister's wedding in 2015, and I was impressed with their work and their energy. Also, their packages are priced at a level that didn't make me ill. We did an engagement shoot first at Hannah Park with Odette only. She was full of creative ideas and the photos came out great! The wedding day was so easy working with them. They again brought creativity, energy and technical knowledge, and I am confident our photos will be fantastic when we get them. They were incredibly professional and did a great job corralling our families and wedding party for pictures. We can't wait to see the pictures and the photobook we ordered from them! We would definitely recommend Ronnie & Odette to any bride and groom!

Sent on 01/24/2018
  • Katrin

Katrin Redieck · Married on 11/11/2017

Loved Ron and Odette!

I loved Irrok photography! I planned my wedding out of state and I was in constant communication with Ron. I met with Ron whenever I was in town and he put my mind at ease with all the suggestions he had. He kept in contact with my makeup artist and vendor to have an idea of what the schedule would be like for the day. Ron was great with the guys, he let them have a free range as to what kind of pictures they wanted to take. Odette was very sweet, not only with the kind of pictures she took, but she also helped me with my cathedral veil when I was walking down the aisle. This couple is amazing and I’m so glad that I used them for my wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Irrok Photography 33
    Irrok Photography 34
    Irrok Photography 35

Kelly · Married on 11/04/2017

Ron Irrok was wonderful! He was incredibly professional but also warm and friendly. He had amazing ideas! He was so kind and patient to all of us in the bridal suite and was a great sport with the groomsmen but also got the job done. He seemed to be everywhere during the reception. I highly recommend Irrok Photography!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Thuyanh · Married on 09/30/2017

I loved having Irrok Photography as our wedding photographer! I planned my wedding from out of state, and it really put my mind at ease that they were so responsive to all my calls, texts and emails. Ron was so organized and detailed oriented with the logistics of the wedding day pictures. His questionnaire really came in handy the day of the wedding. We have a big family and it really helped to keep us to our timeline.

I finally met Ron and Odete on the day of my wedding and they were everything I imagined. Odete was such a professional. She made me feel so comfortable and is so down to earth that I felt like she was one of my bridesmaid getting ready with us. She had so many ideas for poses and executed everything perfectly. Even the videographer commented at how good she is, and he works with wedding photographers all the time!

Ron was such a blast as well! My husband told me they were all in the groom's suite cracking jokes while Ron was just snapping away pictures. During the ceremony and reception, every time I saw Ron or Odete they were busy capturing every single moment. To say they are great at what they do would be an understatement. We were in great hands with Irrok Photography and very grateful to have them photograph such an important day in our lives!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Meghan · Married on 07/07/2017

Odete and Ron are simply amazing! They are humble, professional and SO fun to work with. They have different packages that you can put together but the best part is they have UNLIMITED coverage! My wedding coordinator Mindy Starkey recommend them and we are so glad she did! Odete came to the house with myself and bridesmaids and Ron went with the groomsmen. The whole day was easy, exciting, and smooth. Odete really made me feel confident and have fun through every photo and memory captured. I had some requests and she made sure she captured everything we wanted. They really went above and beyond! We can not wait to see our pictures and relive our special day. We 100% recommend booking with Irrock Photography !

Sent on 07/17/2017

Alex · Married on 05/27/2017

Ron and Odete were fabulous since day one! They were easy to work with, they kept us laughing and having a good time. They made the entire process easy, and most importantly I'm simply in love with our photos. I can honestly say I had the perfect wedding, and Irrok Photography played a HUGE part in that. Feel free to check out our photos to see why I say this. Alex and Dalton's wedding ❤️

Sent on 08/07/2017

Paige · Married on 03/18/2017

I originally met and signed my contract with Ron, but have mostly worked with Odete. However, they make a wonderful team! Odete has always made me feel very comfortable and I have done several sessions with her before our wedding day, so I really felt that I could trust her to take gorgeous pictures! (Our engagement photos were breathtaking!) Odete came so early and spent the entire day at my venue not only taking pictures, but helping me as well...including bustling my dress! I can't wait to see how our wedding pictures turn out and I would highly recommend Ron and Odete of Irrok Photography for your wedding and other picture needs!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Kelly · event on 03/06/2017

Very professional and made you feel beautiful in your own skin.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Tiffani · Married on 12/08/2016

Wow!!! Irrok Photography were the best photographers a girl ccould ever ask for on my special day. The images taken from my wedding far exceeded my expectations. I'm so happy we selected them for our wedding. They were very patient with the bridal party and everything so easy for us. Ron and Odete are truly the dream team of photography. Thanks again for superior, professional service. I'll be referring many more prospective clients your way!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Barbara · Married on 11/05/2016

From the start I appreciated the responsiveness of Ron. He replied immediately to my request and we met within days. I was drawn to how beautiful their photography was and felt their pricing was in line with services. What I found out was I got even more than I expected on my wedding day. Odete came over to my house where the girls were getting ready and was so much fun to work with. She made me feel beautiful. They were both very attentive at the wedding and were always there to take additional shots that I wanted. Someone told me when I was booking vendors that the photos are what you have to remember the wedding other than memories in your head, so don't skimp when picking your photographers. I would have to say Irrok Photography is worth every penny and more.

Sent on 12/15/2016

DJ Kevin · Married on 09/07/2016

Checkout our friends at Irrok Photography. Their reviews hardly scratch the surface of their work ethic, attention to detail, customer service, and overall professionalism. Party Solution Entertainment and Irrok have worked Dozens of Weddings together and every single one has been flawless and seamless. Highly recommend Ron Bartolec & Odete Bartolec!!! Thank You guys for the amazing weddings together.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Lauren jonathan · Married on 09/03/2016

Ronnie & Odete are great. We used them for our engagement and wedding pictures. The engagement pictures turned out amazing! We were with Odete for that and she picked amazing locations. She is so great to work with and captures the moment. We saw a few of the wedding photos and can't wait to see more! On the wedding day Ronnie was with the guys and Odete the girls. For the first look they had great spots checked out and captured multiple angles. They kept us ahead of schedule and got every photo on our list and tons more! I would HIGHLY recommend working with this great team!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Shelly · Married on 08/06/2016

I absolutely loved working with Ronnie and Odete! We used them for our welcome reception and then for the wedding and they were such a pleasure. Our pictures turned out great and am so happy we selected them as we'll have our pictures to cherish forever:)

Sent on 10/21/2016

Jerusha · Married on 06/24/2016

Irrok photography was the best!! Ron and Odete are both so sweet and easy to work with. Plus, they know their stuff! They braved the heat with us (heat index well over 100) for our outdoor wedding ceremony and pictures after. They provided such a great value - staying all day long with us. We CANNOT wait to see the pictures. The pictures Odete posted on Instagram got us so pumped for the real ones. :D All our guests also commented on how amazing they were. The same goes for Scott and Maria (the videographers who work with them). They let us have a sneak peek of some awesome shots they took on the day of! They were incredible.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Alyssa · Married on 04/08/2016

We absolutely loved Ron and Odete throughout our engagement shoot to our wedding date. They were thorough with a schedule for the day and their presence was nice to have. I would definitely use them for future photo opts and recommend them to all my family and friends.

Sent on 08/07/2016
  • User6360979 · event on 02/07/2016

Ron will make you feel right at home as a guest. You can select music you like and he will play it. Ron provides the best and top of the line refreshments. You can bring as many outfits as you like and he will work with it all! The hair and makeup artist, made me feel right at ease, and made me look and feel so beautiful. I would recommend their services to my friends, co-workers, and family! Five stars all around!

Sent on 06/15/2016