Iron Manor Reviews

9 Reviews for Iron Manor

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2020

Best venue

This is absolutely beautiful! I was glad i got married here! Everyone was super nice and sweet and they will help you with any questions you have! Super awesome people and enchanting venue

Sent on 01/13/2021
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 10/11/2020

I Love Love Love “Iron Manor”!!

I most definitely recommend Iron Manor for 5+stars for everything all around! From the venue staff, to the bridal and groom suites, to the moving chandelier, to the double door Bridal entrance door, and to the overall flow and aesthetics of this beautiful venue! If I could, I’d get married all over again here!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Emily

Emily M. · Married on 06/27/2020

Future Bride at Iron Manor

Even though this place is under construction, you can see the beauty and elegance that it will be. We were sold on the Bridal and Grooms Suite! We booked our date for next June! Super excited to say we were one of the firsts! Can’t wait until completion! Perfect venue for large wedding/reception with plenty of room for everyone.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra G. · Married on 03/20/2020

Stunning venue

We booked Iron Manor for my our daughter’s wedding early in the construction phase. Due to the pandemic, the wedding had to be postponed twice. Iron Manor allowed us to change dates not once, but twice, without any penalty. The venue itself is nothing short of remarkable. Our guests were blown away at the beauty and uniqueness! i can’t say enough great things about Dana, who was our original contact and always quick to respond to our multitude of questions, and the owners, Kelli & Ryan Aiken. We would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Charkym

Charkym P. · Married on 03/08/2020

Married March 8, 2020

I am honored to say that my wedding dream day at the Iron Manor was the most magical and perfect experience a bride can go through. The venue is breathtaking, the weather was perfect, and everyone was so happy. I also had the honor of meeting two sincere staff members, Kelly and Dana, who made my dream possible. They went above and beyond to respond to all my questions and made sure our day went smoothly. Every inch of this place is just remarkable. It is well equipped and spacious. So brides and grooms, you really do not want to miss out on a stunning venue that will complete your special day. Trust me, you will not regret it!

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Maggie

Maggie A. · Married on 02/15/2020

Beautiful!!!

It isn’t complete yet- but Mohna took us on a tour (a little muddin) adventure and showed us all of the artist renderings! GORGEOUS! I cannot wait to have my wedding here in February 2020!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Ty Moñet

Tyasia S. · Married on 02/14/2020

A Fairytale

My husband and I found this beauty on FB initially as the Sky Barn. loved the venue but Mohna introduced us to a new development the Iron Manor, which we ultimately feel in love with. We were willing to wait until this venue was complete. Thats how drop dead gorgeous it was. Fortunately for us, it was worth the wait. Everything about the venue was perfect and I felt like a true princess in a fairy tale. I loved having the reception and ceremony in the same place. I also loved the versatility of it with having a wedding in the gardens or having it inside with cocktails outside. Every single one of my guests were in an "aww" at how amazing the venue looked. The staff were also very accommodating and sweet. If I could back and do it all over again, I would. Without giving up too many details, because this is a beauty that needs to be seen with your own eyes, the bridal and groom suite were nothing less than over the top. I recommend this place because of the extras, the vendor recommendations, and the customer service. if I could give more than 5 stars I would. Thanks Iron Manor for allowing the Harris's to become one in your presence.

Sent on 06/19/2020
  • Shelby

Shelby Z. · Married on 02/01/2020

Iron manor!

Iron Manor is truly a FAIRYTALE! I fell in love within minutes of looking at this venue in person. It has absolutely everything you could want. Also, Mohna was the venue representative we were with during our tour and she was BEYOND helpful in answering all of our questions and helping us see the vision of this venue.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen G. · Married on 01/02/2020

I can’t wait!

The moment I saw the photos online I was IN LOVEEEE! I did a tour and Mrs. Mohna didn’t have to say much before I could say YES to this venue! The layout was so beautiful! And though it wasn’t completed when I toured the pictures and the walk through took my breath away with how outstanding it was going to be!

Sent on 08/02/2019