Invitations Your Way Reviews

20 | North Las Vegas, NV

20 Reviews for Invitations Your Way

Ashley · Married on 09/21/2013

All the items that Sherri provided were unique and beautiful! She was very flexible and open to any changes that we wanted to make for our items. She even drove across the city multiple times to deliver the items to me :)

Sent on 09/27/2013

Erica · Married on 07/13/2013

If i could give Sherri a 10 I would!!!

She was amazing! It was my favorite part of planning our wedding!!!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Sherri was so amazing and helpful. I'm not going to lie and say i did everything months in advance, heck no! I planned our wedding in 4 months for 160 people. Sherri was the most reliable, the most accommodating (She came to me when everyone else wanted my to go meet them). I would recommend her to any and everyone.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Cyndi · Married on 12/22/2012

Sherri is amazing! After our initial conversation, Sherri created the perfect invitation for our wedding. They were exactly what I wanted, even though I could have never imagined them myself.

Sherri was able to take my very basic description of simple, classic and clean, but also a little fun, and make it into an invitation that represented not only the tone we wanted to set for our wedding, but also our personalities. I received so many compliments on the invitations and how beautifully they were designed.

You work with many vendors when planning your wedding. Sherri’s professionalism, guidance, industry knowledge and friendliness cannot be matched.

Sent on 01/05/2013

Andrea · Married on 10/14/2012

The invitations we ordered from Sherri were absolutely beautiful. She helped us through the entire process and made great recommendations for colors and fonts. She is very passionate about what she does and it definitly comes through in her invitations. Sherri was very patient and made sure we had everything done on time and exceeded our expectations. We have recieved multiple compliments on our invitations and have already referred Sherri to a few of our friends.

Sent on 01/28/2013

lindsey · Married on 10/06/2012

My invitations were beyond perfect! From start to finish the process was amazing! The quality of Sherri's work was with out a doubt amazing. I received more compliments then I could have imagined! Countless guests told me they get a lot of wedding invitations and mine just blew them away!!! Very happy!!!

Sent on 09/16/2012
  • Alli

Alli · Married on 07/14/2012

Sherri was amazing to work with! She helped us create the perfect invitation, menu and program! Everything was extremely customized...after talking, emails and an occational facetime consultation, she was able to come up with a few amazing mockups that we were able to choose from. Everything was extremely detailed...wherther it was us wanting a certain color showing 1/8" more or a different texture of paper, she was able to make it beautiful!
    She also gave us a great value...we would definitely recommend her as she does an amazing job and truly loves what she does. You can't ask for more!

Sent on 09/02/2012

Toni · Married on 05/25/2012

My wedding stationary was absolutely gorgeous, Sherri’s work was unique and amazing in everyway. She crafted my invitations, rsvp’s, envelops, information cards, escort cards, table menus, table numbers, and my favorite petal cones. She was very catering to my needs (even when I kept changing my mind), she was very patient, attentive and understanding. I used her from a referral and continued on to refer her to another good friend of mine. I’ll be using her in the near future (baby shower invites next!)

Sent on 06/25/2012

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2012

Sherri is phenomenal! Her creativity and attention to detail are amazing. She constantly impressed me with how she took our theme to heart and developed innovative and creative ideas for enhancing our wedding! She suggested the most unique ways to carry our theme out in subtle touches that made HUGE impacts.

I had a specific idea in mind of what I wanted for my save the date and I had the hardest time finding a vendor to pull it off. (My fiancé and I wanted to use the Detroit Red Wings symbol). The minute I met Sherri and told her what I was looking for, her response was: "I would LOVE to work on your wedding! I can create that for you, no problem, and we can generate lots of ideas from that!" Her confidence, positive attitude, friendliness and pure enjoyment for her work, told me instantly that she was the right person to go with! I have never once regretted it. I have used Sherri for every possible detail I can every since!

Our family, friends and guests have all raved about our custom logo, save the dates, wedding website & our invitations. Sherri will also be completing our wedding favors (in the shape of hockey pucks that have cookies inside them), escort cards, ceremony programs that double as fans (we are having an outdoor ceremony), thank you notes, our custom designed envelope card box, and so much more!

Sherri is incredible to work with! She is very flexible and easy to get a hold of. She has a great turnaround time and overall just a joy to work with! It is so nice to have a vendor that you can truly rely on and who enjoys their job! If you simply tell her your colors and the overall theme of your wedding, you will love the ideas she comes up with!

I have recommended her personally to several other friends and I plan to use her for other events I will throw throughout the years. I highly endorse using Invitations Your Way for your next event and definitely recommend Sherri to all brides! She will be a wonderful asset to keeping you calm throughout all the craziness and helping your planning process stay fun & exciting!

Sent on 02/28/2012
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 04/14/2012

My invitations were so beautiful! Everyone who received one immediately mentioned how gorgeous they were. I received so much more for my money than I thought possible. I priced invitations for about 3 weeks and was astonished at how expensive they could be ... until I found Sherri! Not only could I order an odd amount (most places start at 50 and only go in increments of 25), if I needed a few more after the fact she could get them to me! My invites included the RSVP's and envelopes, Reception cards, and envelopes to mail everything in. She even put our return address on the envelopes and there were no added costs for doing all of that. I was going to order from an online site and was looking at about $250 until I found Sherri. I paid less than half of that & even got my invites bedazzled!!! You will not be sorry you worked with her. I sure am not!

Sent on 02/27/2012

Jannett · Married on 04/07/2012

Invitations were sooo pretty. My wedding was planned in less than three months and Sherri worked extra hard to make sure all the invitations were made on time and of great quality.

would definatly recommend!

Sent on 02/28/2012

Liz · Married on 09/10/2011

Sherri made some beautiful invitations for my wedding and they were absolutely beautiful! It started unfolding the entire event. People were amazed on how they came out. I think they had not seen a well made invitation in a long time. I'm still getting remarks on how nicely they were done. I would use her service over and over again, and definately recommend it to friends. Thank you so much Sherri.

Sent on 10/11/2011

Erica · Married on 06/04/2011

Invitations your way was the best part of my wedding planning! Sherry stayed on top of all my needs and her work speaks for itself! She was less expensive then some of the other invitation places and her work was more personalized! I got so many great comments on all of her work and friends were already asking fro her information for their weddings and parties!

Sent on 10/10/2011

elaine · Married on 05/28/2011

There's nothing like a "hands-on" invitation. It's unique and its based on "your ways and ideas" I had so many compliments on my invitations, place cards, menu, etc. After the first sample of my invitations -- I was worry/stress free on everything else because I knew the quality of service Sherri had provided on this sample. On my wedding day - people kept their place cards and menus --- that's how beautiful it was!!!

Sent on 06/13/2011
  • Marin

Marin · Married on 06/19/2010

She was absolutely amazing. She gave me a lot of options and came up with ideas I never could have dreamed of on my own! She is so creative and amazingly talented, I recommend her to every bride I know. There is no one better in the business for the prices she offers. It was an incredible experience and I loved working with her!

Sent on 12/09/2010

Tanya · Married on 05/28/2011

Sherri was the best vendor I used while planning my wedding. She gave me the opportunity to put my ideas down on paper and she created the most beautiful weddin invitation at an affordable cost. I would and have recommended her to many other brides and people needing help unique, creative invitations.

Sent on 06/27/2011
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 04/28/2012

Working with Sherri was amazing. She was very friendly and offered up many different options and gave her honest feedback which made it alot easier for me to make a quick decision to get started on my 350 invitations. She was efficient and did a great job! I can't thank her enough and I would definitely use her services again for another event/occassion.

Sent on 06/13/2012

0.5
      3.0
      1.0

When my husband and I first met with Sherri she seemed to be on top of everything, but after signing a contract we soon found that was not the case. Corresponding with her was a nightmare. It would take a week or longer for her to respond to an email. Our invitations were suppose to be ready in November but were not done until mid-December. After we got our invitations I noticed a typo on the invitation so I emailed Sherri to see if we could get it corrected, even offered to pay for the extra work, and it took 2 weeks to get a response. I had to send out the invitations with the typos and hope that no one would notice. I would not recommend that you use her for invitations.

Sent on 05/04/2014

0.8
      2.0
      0.0

We had been working with Sherri since back in Febuary. She did our Save the Dates, but then we weren't able to get in contact with her for our invitations. I'm very disappointed, I was excited about using a local company for our invitations, but we had to scramble to find someone else to do our invitations at the last minute. I had phoned and emailed her many times and never received a response. Just wish I would never have depended on her to do our invitations, thank goodness for Etsy and people who really do want your business!!!!

Sent on 08/02/2013

0.6
      2.0
      0.0

We were so exciting to have Sherri do our invitations. We are on a very tight budget and she worked with us and gave us a quote we could totally afford. We gave her the deposit, signed our contract and shortly after we got our save the dates from her. She was very quick with responding to our save the dates and they came out great. Well now it is time to do our invitations and all of the sudden she stopped answering my calls and emails. So we ended up finding an amazing company, but for double the price. I wish we wouldn't have bargained shopped and went to through them in the first place, this is definitely a situation of "you get what you pay for". So now I had to deal with the stress of not getting a hold of her and spending more money than anticipated. I strongly suggest not to bargain shop with Sherri, it is not worth the stress.

Sent on 06/20/2014