Intimate Ceremonies San Diego Reviews

17 Intimate Ceremonies San Diego Reviews
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

Kristin is amazing!

My husband and I are so thankful for the work Kristin put into our wedding. We live in Las Vegas and had a beautiful destination wedding in sunny San Diego, and Kristin really worked with us to make sure our ceremony was perfectly tailored to who we are as a couple (without even meeting us in person yet). Our guests had rave reviews about how wonderful/special the ceremony and vows she put together were. We are so happy she was a part of such a special moment - one we will NEVER forget.

She even matched her outfit to the colors my bridesmaids wore - it's the little things!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Intimate Ceremonies San Diego 1
    Intimate Ceremonies San Diego 2

Intimate Ceremonies San Diego's reply:

Thank you beautiful Jessica 🙏 Being part of your wedding day was an honor and I enjoyed every correspondence with you from our first call to finally meeting in person on your wedding day (And was in awe of your beauty inside and out)! :) It fills my heart to know that you and Andrew and family and friends enjoyed your ceremony, and you are right, "The little things truly are the big things". Thank you for inviting me into your love story, I wish you and Andrew a lifetime of love, joy and best friendship ❤️
  • JFO-Love

Janelle · Married on 09/22/2018

Kristin is so great. We were looking for someone who had a very good, mellow vibe to officiate our wedding, and Kristin was perfect! We had an initial phone call with her, and she covered everything and even provided a full script that we were free to edit however we’d like. She was very flexible and totally open to our edits, suggestions and questions.

We later met her in person at our venue so she could see the setup since it was a bit non-traditional, and we had such a great time. She made us feel so at ease and offered great advice. A friend had remarked to me at one point that vows should be similar, like my vows shouldn’t be super serious if my hubby’s vows were more playful and fun. I asked Kristin about this and she basically encouraged us to just be ourselves and not to worry about whether our vows had a different tone—that they would reflect us and our personalities. I thought that was great response.

I had also shared with Kristin that I was terrified of attention, and was genuinely worried that I might faint or something before or during the ceremony. She had great advice and her presence is so calming that it really helped on the big day.

Part of our vows included a goofy song lyric thing that my hubby and I repeated to each other during the ceremony before the “real” vows, and it got a good laugh. I appreciated that Kristin was open to including our goofiness on our special day.

Kristin was totally professional throughout the entire experience and such a breath of fresh air during a stressful time. She is the best!

• I

Isabel · Married on 07/28/2018

Kristin did an excellent job officiating our wedding ceremony. She was easy to work with, and was able to adjust the ceremony script to reflect our personal tastes, such as our definition of love and personal vows, as well as incorporate a Jewish tradition into the ceremony. Since my husband and I planned the wedding ourselves, we had a lot of last minute edits and requests, and she was able to work all of them in and provide us with guidance where needed. We would recommend Kristin for anyone in the San Diego area looking for a professional and personable officiant for their upcoming nuptials!

Intimate Ceremonies San Diego 3
    Intimate Ceremonies San Diego 4

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2018

My husband Seth and I could not be happier with the experience of having Kristin officiate our wedding. We chose to do a private elopement on the beach at Coronado Island, alongside our beloved pug Violet.

When we met with Kristin to plan the ceremony, her warm and open demeanor immediately put us at ease. She seemed genuinely interested in getting to know us and learning about our relationship and what we envisioned for our ceremony. She then sent us her lovely script for the ceremony, which offered numerous options to allow us to customize it to our liking (for example, she offered many different "definitions of love"; we chose the beautiful Apache Wedding Blessing).

The day of the wedding, Kristin was very organized and professional. At the same time, her easy-going nature helped calm our nerves. The ceremony flowed beautifully and was even more lovely than we had hoped. As an amazing bonus, Kristin also has an extensive background as a florist. She designed a gorgeous bouquet for me in my favorite jewel tones along with an adorable floral wreath for Violet. Finally, her service of hand-delivering the completed marriage certificate is just one more example of her going above-and-beyond for her clients.

We can't recommend Kristin highly enough. She was a very important part of a day that we will always treasure.

• F

Fion · Married on 05/12/2018

Kristin has a genuine comforting demeanor that kept us centered and at ease. Her guidance during the wedding was a welcome blessing for our for our wedding team. Thank you Kristin!

Jeff · Married on 03/27/2018

Kristin was a delightful and professional officiant. My wife and I chose to do a low-key elopement on the beach, and Kristin not only conducted a beautiful ceremony—she even helped us find the perfect spot.

Her easy-going manner also helped remove whatever stress we might have felt. Can't recommend highly enough!

Jeff & Amy

Sent on 04/11/2018

Intimate Ceremonies San Diego's reply:

Thank you Jeff and Amy for the honor of officiating your wedding and creating your sweet and simple San Diego elopement. Your energy together is beautiful and it was fun to design your bouquet & boutonnière as well :) Kristin (photographer) and I enjoyed our time with you both! Wishing you a lifetime of love, joy and best friendship ❤️❤️

Tracey · Married on 03/09/2018

Kristin is such an amazing person and beautiful soul. We felt so lucky to have crossed paths with her and have her officiate our wedding. She really cared about making this experience about us down to how the vows were structured, the ambience of the location and connecting with our family and friends. I feel like we can call her family now too. If we could do it again, we couldn't pick a better person to guide our wedding ceremony.

JENNIFER · Married on 11/19/2017

We are so grateful to have found Kristin to guide us through our ceremony. She is professional, kind and compassionate. Her presence and energy on our special day made the experience way more meaningful than we could have imagined. Thank you Kristin!
    Jen and Mike

Mariana de Moraes · Married on 11/16/2017

I am from Brazil and decided to get married in San Diego! I started looking at officiating websites that could celebrate my marriage and that's how I met Kirstin!
    She was my best choice. A kind, caring, gentle, calm person who gave me all the security necessary to make the moment of the ceremony unforgettable for us. Everything was so beautiful and I will be eternally grateful for all of Kirstin's attention to us in the preparation of the ceremony, participating in our history and our vows. It was beautiful and unforgettable!
    Kirstin, thanks so much for your love and attention with us!
    You are now part of our story!

Intimate Ceremonies San Diego 5

nicole · Married on 10/14/2017

We are so glad to have had Kristin officiate our wedding! Her calm, sweet, and loving disposition brought such a bright and peaceful atmosphere to our wedding ceremony. Kristin also walked us through customizing our ceremony with the vows and crowning ceremony we wanted, and was so flexible and encouraging with our requests. From our initial phone conversations to all our email correspondences, Kristin's patience and genuine kindheartedness gave us so much ease through both the wedding day and the less glamorous marriage forms and documents! She made our wedding ceremony so beautiful and special, and we are so grateful to have had her be a part of our day.

Intimate Ceremonies San Diego 6

Patrick · Married on 10/06/2017

The wedding performed by Reverend Kristin for my son and his beautiful bride was just superb. Kristin's persona, and the sense of calm she brought to everyone during her delivery made for a very enjoyable and dignified ceremony. She's first class, and I recommend her to anyone seeking a wedding officiate.

Brittany · Married on 08/08/2017

I had the honor of having Kristin officiate my wedding. Kristin was referred to me by one of my clients and I am so pleased I chose her. She has the most kind, loving, soothing voice. She believes fiercely in love. She was a dream to work with, giving us a wonderful ceremony to work with and was incredibly responsive. The ceremony was my favorite part of my wedding. Kristin did such a beautiful job without being center of attention. We loved her. Hire her, you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Intimate Ceremonies San Diego 7

Intimate Ceremonies San Diego's reply:

Dearest Brittany, I am so happy I had the honor of officiating your wedding! You and Nick have such a beautiful love and connection and I truly enjoyed getting to know you and meeting your lovely parents too! Thank you for inviting me into your love story and most special day ❤️❤️. I wish you and Nick a lifetime of love, passion, good health and happiness.

Margaret · Married on 08/05/2017

I am SO glad I met Kristin! She is such a wonderful person in general, and the day we met her she made my husband I feel so comfortable and excited about our upcoming ceremony. Fast forward to the Wedding day, she did a remarkable job and made our wedding ceremony truly special and one of a kind. The way she speaks and the words in which she chooses to create a memorable ceremony are so powerful and beautiful, it's nearly impossible to desrcibe just how perfect she made our ceremony. I will forever remember my wedding day starting off perfect because Kristin did such an amazing job at our ceremony, and I will highly recommend her to all of my friends and famiy! We love you Kirstin!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Intimate Ceremonies San Diego's reply:

Thank you Margaret! I love you and Nearas too and am so happy to know you and have been part of your love story! I wish you both and your kids a lifetime of happiness, good health and love! ❤️

Aaron · Married on 07/01/2017

Amazing Officiant! Heartfelt, caring, NOT cheesy, overall amazing person to make the day extra special :)

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

We loved working with Kristin! She focused on what we wanted for our ceremony and was very flexible to suit our style. And the ceremony itself was exactly what we wanted: simple but meaningful.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Intimate Ceremonies San Diego's reply:

Thank you Katie and Bob for the gift of being part of your very special and beautiful love story and amazing wedding! I enjoyed all of our talks and getting to know you....and the intense love you two have for one another. And now seeing Australia through your eyes :) Blessings to you both for a lifetime of love & happiness! ❤️❤️

Amber · Married on 08/28/2015

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Kristin! I feel so unbelievably fortunate to have met her! As a fellow wedding planner, I’ve had a vision for the big day and all the vendors that could help that come to life, but I was still missing an Officiant that we felt comfortable with and would make our ceremony feel special. My husband and I were planning an outdoor Beach Ceremony & Reception at Scripps Seaside Forum, but we wanted the Ceremony to really stand out as the most important part of the day – as it often gets overlooked! Kristin was able to tailor the Ceremony with us and it was absolutely beautiful! It was romantic and personal, inspiring and family oriented, as we wanted to include our parents, step-parents and grandparents after a particularly hard year with cancer & health issues between our families. Kristin has a passion for Weddings and meeting new people and really getting to know them. She has a wonderfully calm & loving demeanor; we absolutely love her and could not imagine our Wedding Day without her!

Laura · Married on 04/02/2016

Perfect for our elopement. She put together our ceremony but also allowed us to add in some personal touches. Very flexible with timing and location since we had one day to actually pick our location. Absolutely amazing, calm, and very professional.