Interfaith Clergy Network Reviews

65 Reviews for Interfaith Clergy Network

• Ali

Ali Scherk · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Personalized and intimate

Cantor Berris helped make our wedding ceremony so wonderful for us! Given the circumstances of the time our wedding was scheduled for, Cantor Berris made an extra effort to accommodate us and treat us extra special on our day. We can't wait for our ceremony with our friends and family in a few months. Thank you again Cantor, you made our day complete!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Emily

Emily Berris · Married on 07/18/2020

Best. Day. Ever.

Cantor Neil performed our wedding service July 18, 2020. We were fortunate enough to have several FaceTime meetings so that even though we couldn't meet in person beforehand, we knew exactly how our service was going to go. While I am Jewish, my husband is Catholic and Cantor Neil blended our faiths perfectly so that all of our guests felt included and every faith was acknowledged in its entirety. With Covid and quarantine, we especially did not know if our wedding would actually occur and what it would look like but Cantor Neil never wavered and he gave us the most amazing day. We have never felt more special. Cantor Neil made us feel like family and every detail was perfect. We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • I

Ilana Rozentsvayg · Married on 05/15/2020

Couldn't have asked for better!

Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, our wedding has been postponed but we still decided to celebrate and get married on our original date. Our first thought was to call Cantor Berris and he was so nice and accomodating and truly took the time to help us still get married during this unforeseen time. We couldn't ask for anyone better to officiate our marriage and we look forward to having Interfaith Clergy perform our full service at our future wedding.

Sent on 05/27/2020
  • Nancy

Nancy Orens · Married on 01/08/2020

The Amazing Cantor Berris!

My daughter asked me to call Cantor Berris after locating him on the Interfaith Clergy Network. He made me feel comfortable immediately; and we arranged to meet him at our home. He was beyond compassionate and it felt as if we knew him for years. He married Jess and James at The Historical Chapel on 8/1/2020 since the wedding had to be postponed due to Covid19. I CANNOT express in words what a TRULY beautiful, heartwarming, and unforgettable ceremony he shared with Rev. Keith. All of our guests thought they had been a team forever... it was their first time co-officiating together! We CANNOT wait for him to renew their vows next year on 8/1/2021! It was an amazing day which everyone will remember for the rest of their lives... most of all Jess and James!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Emily · Married on 10/19/2019

Interfaith clergy

Highly recommend cantor Neil Berris! Super easy to work with, so friendly and kind. Made our ceremony absolutely wonderful. People are still talking about how our ceremony was the best they have ever seen. It was everything we wanted and more!!!!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Aditi

Aditi · Married on 08/04/2019

Got Hitched without a Hitch!

We were very happy with everything Cantor Neil Berris assisted with throughout the entire wedding process. From the time we reached out to him to inquire about officiating our ceremony to the day of (actually, even afterward when the paperwork needed to be sent in and processed), Cantor Berris was a pleasure to work with. He made it a point to answer all of our questions, reassured us when we had concerns about certain matters, and accommodated our needs as best as he could. He was extremely professional and organized which made for a seamless process and wedding day. We are extremely thankful to have had both Cantor Berris and Father Richard Gross officiate our ceremony.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Courtney Kitt · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Interfaith Ceremony

I knew we were going to use Cantor Berris for our wedding even before we got engaged. Having an interfaith (Catholic-Jewish) ceremony was so important to us and our families. I knew that with Interfaith Clergy Network our ceremony would be a beautiful blend of our religions. Upon our first meeting, Cantor Berris informed me that our wedding could be recognized by the Catholic Church, and over the next year and a half he helped facilitate that by speaking to my local parish and telling me the requirements of the Catholic Church. He helped us with choosing our ketubah as well. Our numerous emails with so many questions were always met with kind and helpful responses within a few hours. On the day of our wedding he was prompt, he officiated a beautiful ketubah signing ceremony, and along with Rev. Anthony Gambuzza, gave us a perfect ceremony that all of our guests raved about. We are so glad we chose to work with Cantor Berris and Interfaith Clergy Network.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Jamie Edelstein · Married on 12/08/2018

Compassioate, sincere, fun, and dependable!

Cantor Berris truly made our ceremony, the most important part of the wedding, filled with love, honesty and just perfect. We met with him multiple times during our engagement where he offered advice, and took the time to get to know us as a couple. The ceremony was crafted around what was important to us as an interfaith couple, and he and Father Dan overdelivered in every way possible.

Sent on 12/29/2018

danielle · Married on 09/29/2018

Cantor Neil co-officiated our Jewish-Catholic wedding celebration on Cape Cod. From our initial phone call to our big day, Cantor Neil was responsive, professional and organized every step of the way. We would highly recommend him and his services!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kerri Drucker · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful!

Cantor Berris was wonderful from start to finish! He answered all of our questions right from the off, he was so responsive and professional. He was an absolute pleasure to have officiate our wedding. Our guests loved the ceremony, it was very special. Cantor Berris included all of our wishes, and made us feel extremely comfortable from the moment we met him. We couldn't recommend him more!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Rose · Married on 09/01/2018

Cantor Berris was awesome! He facetimed with us before we selected him as our Cantor (he lived decently far away from us), he traveled to our home to meet with us to smooth over details for the wedding, and he co-performed an amazing ceremony with our Reverend. Our ceremony hit the important religious notes for both our families (Jewish and Christian), without leaning too far on one side or the other. It was perfect!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/03/2018

6/3/18
    Canto Neil Berris: A+++
    Cantor Berris showed up to the venue early, was very personably, pleasant, friendly, patient and accommodating. He came prepared with everything we needed for the ceremony including the kiddish cup, kosher wine and glass to step on. He was everything we were looking for and more. Couldn’t have asked for a better person to officiate our wedding. Highly recommend if you are looking for a reformed Cantor or a cantor that does interfaith weddings!!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 04/07/2018

Cantor Neil officiated our interfaith wedding alongside a Catholic priest. He did an absolutely wonderful job collaborating with the priest, and my husband and I, leading up to the event. We all met in person and discussed the order of events, the Jewish customs that we would be including, and everyone's role in the ceremony. He is extremely timely with his response and answered any questions that we had. He is a kind and sincere man who helped lead a beautiful ceremony the day of our wedding. Our guests are RAVING about our interfaith ceremony and how beautifully done it was. He helped us combine both the Jewish and Catholic faiths in a fluid and coherent manner. He is extremely well spoken & did a wonderful job officiating our special day. Highly recommend, you will feel so at ease during your ceremony with him!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

lauren · Married on 12/06/2017

Cantor Berris officiated our June 2017 wedding and we could not have asked for a better ceremony. In the many months leading up to the wedding he continuously checked in with my fiancé and me, asking us about our vision for our ceremony, and encouraging us to incorporate meaningful symbols from my spouse's Chinese background. He responded to our emails quickly, and thoroughly answered any question we had. He quelled any concerns about the non-traditional Jewish ceremony we were having and brought out the best elements in his program. We received so many compliments from our guests about how special and touching the ceremony was. Cantor Berris even learned a few words in Chinese to make the Chinese guests in attendance feel at home. We're so lucky to have had him lead our ceremony.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Julie · Married on 10/01/2017

Cantor Neil berris was so sweet and professional!! He provided a beautiful ceremony. He didnt make it feel as if it was just another wedding he truely takes pride in what he does. I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Anna · Married on 09/23/2017

When planning our wedding we knew the hardest part would be finding someone to officiate our ceremony, we were looking for someone that understand our values, cultures and beliefs when it comes to being a catholic and jewish couple. We found the perfect person with Cantor Neil and with his help Fr Rusconi. Our ceremony blended the two faiths perfectly with Fr Rusconi even signing our Kettubah!!

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • _

__ · Married on 09/09/2017

Cantor Berris officiated our wedding in September and he was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful ceremony. We had so many people come up to us after to tell us how wonderful he was! He was so patient, kind, and professional throughout the whole process, it made our lives so much easier with that aspect of planning. I would highly recommend Cantor Berris, you definitely will not regret it!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Eric · Married on 09/03/2017

Cantor Neil Berris was absolutely great!! His attention to detail made for a great ceremony, and we received nothing but compliments on how well he officiated. I am catholic and my wife is Jewish,; Cantor Berris made sure to include traditions for both of our religions so that we may celebrate this joyous occasion without having anyone feel slighted. I really can't say enough great things...they truly were great every step of the way

Sent on 09/18/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2017

Cantor Neil and Father John were both amazing and made our wedding that much more special. The attention to detail and support from the moment we contacted them was over the top. We heard nothing but great things from both sides of our family and couldn't recommend them an higher. Thank you both so much for making our special day that much better

Sent on 09/08/2017

Perri · Married on 05/20/2017

Cantor Neil A. Berris was the officiant at our wedding on May 20, 2017. He wed two of my friends in 2015. Months before the wedding, he met with us in person to truly get to know each of us at our apartment in New York City. He helped me pick out my kettubah and always made himself available to answer our questions. He conducted a beautiful Jewish ceremony. We highly recommend working with Cantor Neil Berris. He is also marrying my sister November 2017 so I look forward to seeing him then!!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/13/2017

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Cantor Berris. Coming from a different faith, I felt extremely comfortable working with Cantor Berris. I trusted that he and my families priest would put together a beautiful interfaith ceremony. From the first steps, the process was very seamless and smooth. I'd recommend Cantor Berries and the Interfaith Clergy Network to anyone looking for a beautiful, special and well organized interfaith wedding ceremony.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Tim · Married on 10/30/2016

Cantor Berris performed our wedding ceremony at the Bernard's Inn on October 30, 2016. Cantor Berris was extremely professional and made my wife and I feel very comfortable the entire time. The respect and love Cantor Berris has for his faith is evident. We will recommend Cantor Berris and the Interfaith Clergy Network to anyone looking to get married.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Troy · Married on 10/22/2016

We were so fortunate to have Cantor Neil A. Berris as the officiant at our wedding. Months before the wedding, he met with us in person to truly get to know each of us and personalize the ceremony. He always made himself available to answer our questions. While interfaith marriages can be challenging, he was able to blend traditions of both religions to conduct a beautiful ceremony. Cantor Berris is one of the most caring, genuine, and enthusiastic individuals we have met in our lives. We highly recommend working with Cantor Neil Berris if you want your wedding to be special and spiritual.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Amy · Married on 10/21/2016

My husband is Jewish and I am Catholic. Interfaith Clergy Network worked with my priest to put together a custom ceremony that was special to both our religions and families. Couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Victoria · Married on 08/14/2016

Cantor Berris and Reverend Ken were amazing. They were both so accommodating and were so mindful of my husbands and my families religions and preferences. They both spent time getting to know us and our families. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and they both did a wonderful job, were very in sync with one another and made every aspect of it spectacular. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/12/2016