Interfaith Cantor Marc Bachrach Reviews

25 | Los Angeles, CA

25 Reviews for Interfaith Cantor Marc Bachrach

• Mike

Saba G. · Married on 05/23/2021

We could not imagine a better officiant!

Cantor Marc was such a pleasure and joy to have as our officiant. From all the phone calls filled with laughter to the detailed agenda we shared and went over during our dinner together -- we knew Marc was going to be great. The most important thing people should know about working with Marc is that is has a contagious energy about him that gets everyone around him smiling. Days after our celebration people were raving about Marc and what a great job he did officiating. Additionally, Marc also helped arrange a courier service for the Ketubah, as well as videoed the ceremony with his Go Pro camera. You can't go wrong going with Marc!

Sent on 07/05/2021

Robert C. · Married on 04/15/2021

Better Than I Ever Imagined

I actually was talking to another officiant, when I looked here on wedding wire. Marc's profile jumped out at me... and I'm glad it did. From our first conversation he was amazing. He made the process so personable and easy. He was kind, courteous, genuine, sincere, funny, understanding and PERFECT.

The work he did leading up to the ceremony, learning about my wife and I was amazing. He helped us with many decisions and told us the week before that if there was ANYTHING we needed, he was there for us.... AND HE WAS!

The ceremony could not have been more perfect. We felt like Marc was part of our family! The words he chose were spectacular, his voice beautiful and his sincerity brought tears to my eyes. It was a dream wedding to my soulmate that was made perfect by Marc! Thank you Marc and God Bless you for being such a light to us on our most special day.

If you choose to bring Marc to marry you, it will be an amazing part of your memory!

Sent on 04/20/2021
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 08/16/2020

Have It Your Way!

Oy. This is the word when you think of when you have a wedding in 2020. Not with Cantor Marc! JOY is the word you think of if you have ever had the pleasure of working with him.

My husband and I wanted a Jewish ceremony that incorporated the important traditions but also allowed space for our love and personalities to shine through. "Have It Your Way" is the theme of Marc's approach and it could not have worked out better. Marc is incredibly knowledgeable and really took the time to get to know us as individuals and as a couple which really came through in our ceremony. It felt like he had known us for years, even though we had only met a month prior.

Keeping guests entertained during a wedding ceremony is tough, and it's even tougher when 90% of those guests are virtual. Marc kept everyone laughing and engaged the whole time, making our ceremony that much more fun and memorable. We continue to receive rave reviews even to this day from friends and family members who felt the magic of our unique experience.

If you are looking for someone who will take the time to get to know you and help you curate a unique, personalized ceremony, look no further. Marc is a gem of a human and is an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/31/2020

Interfaith Cantor Marc Bachrach's reply:

What pure joy it was working with you and Ari!
    and with your friend Steve, mentoring and collaborating with him on his first outing as a co-officiant!
    Andy and I were so moved by your vows and all the thought and care that went into every minute of your wedding day.... from the internationally Zoomed Ketubah Signing Ceremony to the heartfelt thanks you each gave friends and family during the cocktail hour.
    "Oy to JOY" certainly summed up the Journey to Your Chuppah this year!
    Thank you for such kind words, Olivia.
    You and Ari are gems yourselves!

Richard G. · Married on 08/08/2020

Cantor Marc was just who we wanted!

Cantor Marc was just who we wanted! He was flexible, knowledgeable, professional with a great sense of humor, ability to go with the flow, work with us to create our own unique couple's wedding. We were inspired and coached to add our own touches like musical lyrics for Cantor Marc to sing/chant with guitar, alternating speaking our vows to each other, toasting with sake wine, having a Covid Mask Blessing and more tailored rituals. We did a Bu-Jew (Buddhist/Jewish) wedding with Prayer Flags and eclectic touches encouraged by and coordinated with the Cantor. In short, he has experience, charm, spirit and lot's of questions for you to give him the ability to style your wedding to add that personal touch which memorializes the day! We had a very blessed marriage union under our Chuppah with close family and we most appreciatively thank Cantor Marc for sharing his assistance, guidance and ability to share our day with our family in a personal way.

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Elliot

Elliot S. · Married on 07/10/2020

We Love Our New Friend, Cantor Marc!

We are so excited to write this review for Cantor Marc! He just officiated our destination ceremony and wedding in Cabo San Lucas, and it was absolutely perfect. After a few meetings with him (all filled with laughter and deep conversation), he completely captured our story in a beautiful and fun ceremony which our guests are still talking about. He incorporated elements which made it all feel fresh and deeply personal. And he even had us laughing throughout. Cantor Marc went above and beyond the role of officiant by being extremely helpful during the rehearsal and pre-ceremony... and also a great presence at our reception, capturing pictures and moments we wouldn't have otherwise. We feel so lucky we found someone who was able to accommodate a destination wedding (his first time doing so in Mexico!) and make our special day MORE special. After this experience, I could not recommend someone more for their wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Michele B. · Married on 04/02/2020

The best officiant

Marc was a joy to work with. Having to postpone our wedding due to the pandemic, we were obviously devastated. We still wanted to get married on our original date, so Marc helped us with a short, sweet, and intimate Zoom ceremony! We couldn't have asked for more. He really took the time to get to know us, our families, ancestry, and what we were looking for in our ceremony.

Sent on 04/06/2020

Jeremy S. · Married on 02/07/2020

Such an Amazing Experience!

We couldn't recommend Cantor Marc more highly! Our wedding ceremony was five days away and we still didn't have an officiant. We reached out to Cantor Marc on such short notice and from our first conversation he instantly put our nerves at ease. We immediately felt like we were in great hands and that he would make the day so special for us. And he did!

He has such a thorough attention to detail, and is so flexible with the ceremony itself, making sure to only incorporate the spiritual and religious aspects that we felt were important to us.

When it came to our wedding day, Cantor Marc did such a beautiful job orating. He seamlessly weaved our love story together with deep spiritual meaning and connection, it made the ceremony truly so special to us.

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding experience than what Cantor Marc created for us. And on such a short timeline!

Like we said, we couldn't recommend Cantor Marc more highly!

Sent on 03/01/2020

Leanna Z. · Married on 12/30/2019

The absolute best!!!

The absolute best!! So responsive and humble! Made my special day more special then ever thought imaginable!! Would definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Interfaith Cantor Marc Bachrach's reply:

Jeremi and you crowned the end of my year with so much love and joy!
    And soon after, the birth of your precious Aurielle!
    It was a great pleasure to help birth your new family, and merge each of yours!
  • Ilene

Ilene F. · Married on 11/10/2019

Best Taiwanese Jewish union ceremony ever!

Cantor Marc reflected the personality of the bride (Taiwanese) and Groom (Jewish) in an audience interactive ceremony bringing smiles, laughter, and great joy to all. We received so many compliments from our guests afterward. "That was the best" , "most fun wedding ceremony" are the most common remarks we heard from our family. The joyful wedding ceremony started everyone on a good step leading us into an evening filled with great fun! Cantor Marc performs with Andy Howe, a professionally talented accompanist on the keyboard, bringing smiles to all who appreciate amazing musicians. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding. What a beautiful way to begin a marriage.

Sent on 11/16/2019

David F. · Married on 11/10/2019

Officiant for Wedding

Marc did an amazing job for our multicultural wedding, helping to add enough Jewish-ness to keep my grandparents happy while also being flexible to add in traditions from my wife's side.

Sent on 01/18/2020

Interfaith Cantor Marc Bachrach's reply:

And what an amazing multi-cultural wedding it was, thanks to you and Jem, Davey!
    So many highlights and first... where to begin?
    Starting with Jem's father reading the Chinese portion of the Ketubah together... priceless!
    To The amazing 4 year old flower and orange girl.... who blew everyone away on the dance floor at the end of the night... FAMILY!
    It was a joy to participate in your wedding, and to celebrate your marriage with your family and friends.
  • Lesley

Lesley G. · Married on 09/21/2019

wedding review

Canter Marc made the experience so beautiful and meaningful it was something I will always remember and cherish! lesley

Sent on 09/25/2019

Thanks so much, Lesley!
    I'm so glad we were able to make lasting memories for everyone at Adam and Dani's "seafaring" sunset wedding ceremony on the S.S. Beshert!

Adam · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Officiant EVER! Marc is a true professional and helped us have a truly special ceremony that our guests enjoyed to the fullest!

From the moment we met Cantor Marc he charmed my fiancé and I and had us smiling ear to ear. He was extremely accommodating in meeting our needs to incorporate some Jewish elements and traditions into our ceremony and in a way that was inclusive of all faiths. Even though we had known cantor Marc for under one year from our first meeting, by the time he delivered the BEST ceremony ever, our family and friends thought he had known us our entire lives! The ceremony was warm, inclusive, uplifting, involved our guests in just the right way, and had just the right amount of humor to keep it light and fun. Couldn’t recommend Cantor Marc enough for any type of wedding as he’s a man that can get it done right and pays attention to every detail. He has an excellent ability to read into exactly what a couple needs and throughout the ceremony there were tears of joy and laughter. Choose Marc to be your officiant and he will take care of the rest in making sure your special day is one that you will cherish and remember. Marc’s method for creating a custom ceremony makes it feel personal and he was open to feedback to help keep the ceremony under our requested time frame and exactly within our guidelines. There’s no way to express how grateful we are and we would choose and recommend Marc with the highest regard. Marc, again thank you for your support and encouragement and for helping us through every step of the way.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Veronica · Married on 07/18/2019

Simply the best!

My husband and I are both Jewish but not religious. Judaism is an important part of our culture so we wanted someone who understood that but wasn't push or judgy when it came down to what we envisioned for our ceremony. Rabbi Marc is truly a breath of fresh air and made the entire experience a pleasure. Rabbi Marc was not only our rabbi, but also became a dear friend. We've had Rabbi Marc over our house for dinner, have met his beautiful wife and have planned several outings with him since our wedding. I know that this is a relationship that will continue for the rest of our lives and I am truly so grateful for finding someone like him. As far as the wedding, we got SO many compliments on his service. We had a lot of non-jewish guests who said they really enjoyed it and were so surprised to see how fun and festive Jewish weddings are. Rabbi Marc engaged with our crowd and made sure everyone knew what was happening, wasn't bored and really enjoyed themselves during the ceremony. Rabbi Marc even stayed for our reception and partied with our guests! Over all, I couldn't have asked for a better Rabbi to officiate our wedding. Thank you so much, we are forever grateful!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Paula C. · Married on 07/16/2019

Cantor marc shines

Cantor Marc performed a joyous and engaging wedding.
    He captured the essence of our daughter and son in law and we
    especially loved the ketubah ceremony and the intimate moments
    under the tallit for the rabbinical blessing. He was an integral part
    of the special evening.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Milana L. · Married on 06/21/2019

Rabbi Marc

Amazing personality, easy going, charismatic. I had friends tell me they wished he was their rabbi. Thank you being a part of our special day.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn N. · Married on 05/19/2019

Cantor Marc Bachrach

Cantor Marc Bachrach presided over my daughter's interfaith Jewish wedding. Because of him it was great fun and he was absolutely fabulous. The service was beyond my expectations. I've been to many Jewish weddings and this was by far the best, with his wit, humor and warmth. He played the guitar beautifully and his voice was exquisite. He is an opera singer after all. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Gina

Gina V. · Married on 05/19/2019

Perfect Wedding!

My son and his lovely wife hired Cantor Marc for their interfaith wedding ceremony in May. Cantor Marc was absolutely perfect! He made everyone feel welcomed, comfortable, and included. The service was warm, friendly, and simply beautiful. We laughed, we cried, and we really couldn't have asked for anything more. It truly was perfect.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Amira

Amira E. · Married on 05/19/2019

Blessed to have found Marc Bachrach to officiate our interfaith wedding!

During my initial wedding planning stage, I was quite nervous about finding a Jewish wedding officiant who would perform a Jewish marriage ceremony for myself and my husband. I knew I wanted a wedding ceremony with traditional Jewish elements, but I also wanted to find a good balance between having a secular wedding and a Jewish wedding because my husband is not Jewish. I am so glad I found Cantor Marc Bachrach because he truly helped make our wedding ceremony exactly what we wanted! Marc met with myself and my husband to discuss the details of our wedding. He explained each aspect of a traditional Jewish wedding, and received input from myself and my husband to tailor our wedding to our wants and comfort levels. Marc also infused humor and song into the ceremony, and made sure to explain any Jewish ceremonial aspects to the guests, as most of our guests were not Jewish. At the end of the ceremony, several of our guests, both Jewish and non-Jewish, told myself and my husband how lovely and amazing our ceremony was. Thank you, Marc, for making my dream of having a Jewish wedding come true!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Interfaith Cantor Marc Bachrach's reply:

What a beautiful wedding it was!
    So very many special moments... your charming nephews and nieces, your sister Amina and her husband's Wes hosting and hospitality, the rain stopping right before the ceremony... ... sharing the joy and delight of the entire afternoon with you and your family and friends.
    Thank YOU, Amira, for your kind words here, and the privilege of officiating your wedding ceremony!

Brandon P. · Married on 05/10/2019

Excellent/The Absolute Best

My fiancée and I found Cantor Marc on wedding wire and I called him on the phone and it was clear from our first interaction with him that he truly cares about people. We met with him in person for lunch and after a hectic week of wedding planning he helped us focus on what is truly important (our love for one another) and the importance of the day. He put us at ease and he really knows how to use our differing faith backgrounds as a source of unity. The absolute best. If you are looking for a Jewish, interfaith or non-denominational officiant look no further. We are very much looking forward to him performing our ceremony this coming May. Thank you so very much Cantor Marc. We are truly blessed to have found you!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Lisa G. · Married on 12/30/2018

The nicest “ last minute “wedding ceremony EVER

Cantor Marc was absolutely amazing in creating a beautiful and personal ceremony for my daughter and son in law . With just a few days to prepare, he did more than we could ever expect
    Everyone loved the ceremony and his beautiful voice when he sang , and Cantors warm personality
    I would highly recommend this Cantor for any ceremony

Sent on 01/02/2019

Lindabelle S. · Married on 12/30/2018

Cantor Mark, performed a beautiful Jewish ceremony at our venue! He is professional, charismatic, and makes very one feel joyous after he is done!

Excellent work! A true professional!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Interfaith Cantor Marc Bachrach's reply:

Thank you Lindabelle for making everything come off flawlessly! From intricate music cues to special logistics for the Ketubah signing, you and Manny really gave 120% to the success of a last minute ceremony. Yours is a warm, loving non-denominational ministry and
    beautiful venue for people to be married.

Konstantin · Married on 07/28/2018

After a long process of interviewing many officiants, we booked Cantor Marc for our wedding - and we can't be more excited to work together. From the start, Marc's charismatic presence and attention to detail got us interested, but the home run was his dedication to developing a special ceremony that fits with our values and jewish identity. During our initial planning process, his effort to involve the entire crowd and make sure everyone in the crowd feels welcome and tunes into a really special event instead of tuning out and waiting for the party sealed the deal. He has a gift for scraping away the mundane and getting to the spirit of the ceremony. We're excited!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/28/2018

Marc officiated our wedding, and we couldn’t be happier! The positive interactions with Marc started from our first phone call, and each in person meeting left us more excited for our big day. Marc listens really well to our concerns and vision for the ceremony and executed flawlessly. He even led our Ketubah signing the day before the wedding with his beautiful voice and guitar playing. He also recommends good people - the ketubah artist and videographers he recommended were great. While we had a Jewish ceremony, he has a knack for engaging the audience and making everyone, regardless of religion, feel welcome. He melded our various cultural backgrounds into a cohesive event! I want to mention again that Marc’s voice is incredible and really adds a lot to the ceremony. Finally, his humor stands out and adds a sense of levity to what can be a stressful event. We couldn’t recommend him more; thanks for making the ceremony so special!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Linda · Married on 04/08/2018

I was the mother of the bride and Cantor Marc Bachrach on the evening of the rehearsal put everyone at ease with his professionalism and taking charge of the rehearsal . On the day of the wedding he calmed everyone's nerves and created a ceremony for my daughter and fiance. He made it personal and included all the family members both at the wedding and the ones which were deceased. It was a wonderful wedding and Marc entertained us with sing and playing the guitar. I would recommend him for your family on this exciting and wonderful occasion. Linda Meckler

Sent on 04/30/2018

Interfaith Cantor Marc Bachrach's reply:

Thank you so much, Linda!
    Officiating Wendy and Jason's wedding ceremony and singing to them at their wedding reception in April last year was pure joy!
    Speaking of pure joy, the look on your face during their first kiss as husband and wife after Jason broke the glass ... PRICELESS!
    And you and your cousins, dancing together after decades and thousands of miles apart..... that alone was worth my trip to San Diego.. to be a part of your family's emotional reunion and exuberant celebration.
    See you at their renewal of vows in a few years!
    Warmest wishes and memories,
    Cantor Marc
  • Cara

Cara M. · Married on 01/02/2016

A beautiful beginning to our wedded lives

Cantor Marc was an integral part of our wedding we met with him a couple times and exchanged ideas back and forth. We did some modifications on a traditional jewish wedding ceremony and Marc's, humor, thoughtfulness, spirituality and be as beautiful singing brought made it so special for our families. Because we had a mixed crowd he explained traditions and helped us craft our program so that everyone felt included and part of the service. We also had him do a ketubah signing ceremony. He thoughtfully explained the background and sang a blessing that everyone participated in. I really loved that he was invested in us, our love for each other and our families and wanting to help start the writing of our next chapter in our love story.

Sent on 06/04/2019