17 Reviews for Instaglam Photo Booth

13 Instaglam Photo Booth Reviews

We got a groupon for this company and it was EXCELLENT. He included all props and even custom made our photo strip. The gentlemen running the booth were professional and even made sure me and my new husband took a few shots in the photo booth before he closed up shop. All my guests said they enjoyed the photobooth. We constantly look back at the scrapbook album they created for us. Great company! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User3445429, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If I could give Instaglam (Jason) 10 stars I would! First and foremost we can't thank Jason enough because he came through for us 3 days before the wedding because we had an issue with our previous vendor. But really, everything happens for a reason, and fortunately we found Instaglam because the photobooth was amazing! The quality of the pictures, props, and service were EXCELLENT! The backdrop curtain was also very cool/chic for our wedding event! Jason was so responsive and professional. He was able to provide proof of insurance with our hotel listed within only a few hours. At the wedding he was so courteous and fun with our guests that we requested to have an additional hour. This is the only photobooth that anyone should ever have at their event:) Thank you Jason!

Profile Picture User3689647, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Instaglam was a hit at my wedding! Jason was quick in responding to all my emails; he was very professional and friendly to my guests. I would highly recommend Instaglam for any event. Thanks Instaglam for making my wedding unforgettable!

Profile Picture Wendy, 8/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Professional service, excellent communication and really easy to work with. Would look forward to using Instaglam again. Decent selection of props, but I would suggest they add some more items (guests suggested boa's, etc..).

Equipment worked well, the scrapbook was great as the bride and groom got to look through the photos at the end of the evening with instant gratification.

Profile Picture bill, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wow!!! Where can I start. I booked Instaglam Photobooth five days before my wedding, and from my first conversation with Jason he made me feel comfortable and assured me that everything was going to be perfect. Everything was perfect, indeed. The props, were amazing. The quality of pictures
was great and the photo book Jason made with pictures from all of my guests was fantastic! Instaglam photobooth was a success at my wedding . Everybody had a blast. Thank you Instaglam Photobooth for making my wedding day extra special!!! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Maria, 8/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jason did a great job with the photo booth. Our guests had a great time and we loved the pictures

Profile Picture User4295528, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jason with Instaglam was fantastic to work with, easy to get a hold of, and a great source of energy for our wedding. Our guests love the easy access to the photo booth plus the mountains of props Jason brought! We could have spent all night taking creative photos! Jason added our monogram to the bottom of our photo strips which created a great memento and class to the copies our guests were able to take home. The photos printed fast and Jason was there to print any extra copies if needed. I loved the CD of all of the images I received at the end of the night. As a bride you are quite busy, but this allowed me to see some of the "fun" that was going on with our guests and is a great reminder of our special day! Thanks Jason!

Profile Picture Teri, 5/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Photography

Big thanks to Instaglam! Jason DeLaughter provided a Photo Booth for my Bride and Groom on 5/3/14. I contacted him a week prior to the wedding and he was able to help me out with providing a Photo Booth with great props as well as being the man in charge. His interaction with the guests made the whole experience a blast for the guests. A nice addition to the wedding. As a Wedding Coordinator I appreciate Jason's professionalism and that he cared to help me out with providing my client a great experience at a great price. Thank you Jason.

Profile Picture Mary Jo, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am an event coordinator and worked with Jason from instaglam at a wedding in April. Jason was professional and fun. All the guests and the vendors really liked him. Everybody had a lot of fun. The props were awesome, the pictures turned out great and the scrapbook was something the bride and groom really enjoyed. I would recommend using Jason at any event and definitely look forward to working with him again.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jason was very helpful and even reprinted our pictures after I destroyed the cd. I'm very happy.

Profile Picture David, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you Jason for keeping in contact with me through the emails and mailing a sample of the photo booth pics before the wedding. The photo booth was so much fun we loved it wish we could take pics all night the kids and adults both had so much fun trying on the props and taking pics

Thanks for letting us bring our own paper masks and background banner! Turned out great :)

Profile Picture User4256860, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jason was very flexible in planning out event. The guest enjoyed the variety of props for the booth!
Quality of prints was very good. I would definitely book again!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 2/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Instaglam Photobooth was an especially bright point in the amazing night that was my wedding this weekend. The wedding went mostly as planned (there are always a few hiccups throughout the night) and the ONE thing that was on point the entire night was the photobooth.

Jason was awesome. Well before the wedding day he worked with my Wife and myself to make sure all the details were ironed out so that on the day of the wedding he was set to go with little to no information needed on site. He was early, setup quickly and let us know (separately) what to expect throughout the night.

He went above and beyond in every aspect, stayed later than contracted because people were having a blast, and was absolutely the perfect mix of professional and fun making a good time even better for everyone involved.

I would..and will...recommend Instaglam to everyone I know who is throwing any sort of party. When 75% of your guest list is sending texts the next day about how awesome the photobooth was, you know you hit gold.

Profile Picture Steve, 2/15/14, 1 Review