Inspired Design of NC, LLC Reviews

Inspired Design of NC, LLC 4
Inspired Design of NC, LLC 5

Alena Bobelis Glavinskas · Married on 10/04/2019

Excellent. Very professional’

It is. hard working from different city but Dottie made it very with Tex and emails . It was a piece a cake!

Inspired Design of NC, LLC 6
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 7
    Sent on 10/19/2019

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words. I am so glad I made it easy with texting and emails. We do try!
  • F

Faye Mac · Married on 09/21/2019

Everything was wonderful

Dottie breathed life into our wedding planning. We were risen up from being somewhat bewildered and overwhelmed to excited and elated. Her design pulled the vision together. She was a delight to work with and her design will be unforgettable. She is a delightful person with great execution and vision.

Inspired Design of NC, LLC 8
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 9
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 10
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 11
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 12
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 13
    Sent on 09/29/2019

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you Faye! Such nice and kind words to describe our work. We truly are grateful for your hiring us and are equally grateful that you were pleased!

• Pamela

Pamela Miller · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful Wedding Flowers!

Without any hesitation, I would recommend Dottie and Inspired Design to any future brides. She made the most beautiful bridal bouquet for myself - it was more beautiful than I could have dreamed! I sent her a few pictures of bouquets I liked and she created a bouquet even more amazing than the inspiration photos. She also made beautiful bouquets for the entire wedding party. My husband wanted to incorporate hops into his boutonniere and Dottie was able to create a very romantic and tasteful boutonniere with the hops for all the groomsmen/groom. Dottie was also very responsive to all emails and kept in touch with me before and after the ceremony to ensure the delivery of the flowers to the venue was smooth and on time. Very lucky I was able to have Inspired Design create the flowers for my wedding!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you Pamela for such kind words. You were so easy to work for and knew what you wanted. I love creating one of a kind bridal bouquets so am extremely happy I was able to deliver what you wanted and that your husband was happy too!
  • Sandra

Sandra Fleming · Married on 08/03/2019

The flowers added so much to the wedding!

As the bride’s mother, I was pleased with how carefully Dottie worked to ensure that the flowers fit my daughter’s vision for the wedding. The flowers were lovely and added so much character to the celebration; they fit beautifully with the venue my daughter had picked, and I loved that Dottie was so attentive to my daughter. I also appreciated Dottie’s experience as a florist in knowing how to make my daughter’s vision a reality and her professionalism throughout our interactions. She was both flexible and creative in working with our venue. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words! We enjoyed working for you and your daughter! It was truly our delight!
  • Virginia

Virginia · Married on 07/20/2019

Lovely Service and Selection

Dottie assembled exactly what I had in mind for our July wedding. The size and fullness of the bouquets were amazing, as was the selection of flowers. I hope to use her services again for our next big event.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Virginia. Those Alaskan peonies were amazing and so fragrant! We are ready and eager to deliver anytime for you and your family!

Lynda Sullivan · Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful flowers, amazing service!

Dottie made the whole experience easy and enjoyable. I needed flowers for my son and his beautiful bride’s rehearsal dinner. The bride wanted simple and elegant and we wanted to be able to add more of her colors to the arrangements and use them at the reception as well. All of this was made possible and exceeded all expectations. Beautiful and simple....Simply Beautiful!! Thank you so much!

Inspired Design of NC, LLC 14
    Sent on 08/03/2019

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! I am glad it was just what you wanted. I know it is hard to come in from out of town and pull a party off with ease! Glad we exceeded your expectations! We really try!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Powell · Married on 06/16/2019

Inspired Designs made the event even brighter!

Dottie was amazing, creative, helpful and full of love towards the bride. Her artistic creativity was the buzz of the reception as guests admired the beautifully filled antique tea cups with wildflowers that complemented the outdoor venue so well. The bride was glowing as she held the colorful bouquet of flowers walking down the isle. I would recommend inspired designs to anyone wanting to make their wedding special.

Inspired Design of NC, LLC 15
    Sent on 06/23/2019

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer for these kind words. I enjoyed filling those treasured tea cups for your daughter's wedding day!

Donna Logan · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing talent! Creative! Worth every penny!

This is the second time we have used this florist for our 2 daughters’ weddings. Both times, the results were exactly what our daughters were dreaming of! Absolutely beautiful and more than we imagined. I would highly recommend inspired design!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words. It was truly our delight to be a part of your families wedding celebrations! I love your family and thank you for supporting my business!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect day

Dottie is amazing. Her work is beautiful and her attention to every detail is why. She is very easy to communicate with, she listened to my ideas, helped me brainstorm new ones and she was amazing the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Inspired Design of NC, LLC 16
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 23
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 24
    Sent on 06/27/2019

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Erin! and i love seeing all of Katie's work as well! What a wonderful day and much love to you and Ben! God bless your marriage with tenderness and deep love and respect!

Ashlyn Gibbons · Married on 05/23/2019

Wonderful!!

Words do not describe how amazing Dottie and her team are. From the very beginning of the booking process Dottie was responsive, flexible to meet, and very thorough. She truly went out of her way to make us feel comfortable. Never once was I worried about how things were going to turn out. You are in great hands with Dottie and her team! She made our dreams come to life!

Inspired Design of NC, LLC 25
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 26
    Sent on 05/23/2019

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

It was our delight to deliver your vision for your modern, greenery inspired wedding. Thank you for such kind words and supportive review. We do try hard and want so much to make our brides' dreams come true! Much love to you and Mason. Hold each other tight and know you are thought of and prayed for!

Sydney Ransom Miller · Married on 04/27/2019

Would not look back!

Choosing Inspired Design of NC for our wedding day flowers was one of the best decisions we made for our big day. Dottie was extremely helpful in helping bring our vision to life! We live in West Virginia and she was generous enough to meet us at our venue while we made a quick visit to NC to go over her ideas and speak with us about what we envision our flowers to look like on our big day. All the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. She definitely went above and beyond our expectations. When looking back on our big day, the flowers are definitely something in the forefront of our minds. I cannot express enough how grateful we were that we chose Inspired Design of NC as our florist. We highly recommend!

Inspired Design of NC, LLC 27
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 28
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 29
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 30
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 31
    Sent on 09/22/2019

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

I am so glad you chose my company as well! It was our delight to deliver flowers that added to your very special day!
    Grateful for your business and recommendation!
    My best,

• Brooke

Brooke Selph · Married on 04/13/2019

Floral Masterpiece

Dottie and her team gave me and my husband a fairy-tale wedding! Dottie and I had a connection from the very first meeting, and I knew she understood my vision and would carry it out beautifully. I had no doubt that our wedding was in good hands and would be everything I dreamed. The inspired design team truly delivered on wedding day, every piece was personalized with something from Dottie's garden. They truly made my dream wedding come to life right before my eyes. From the colors and shapes to the sweet smelling fragrances every one of my guests were in awe. Dottie, thank you so much for every phone call, email, prayer, and visit, thank you for designing an inspiration board for us to follow along with on the journey and giving us the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen!

Inspired Design of NC, LLC 32
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 33
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 34
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 35
    Sent on 04/30/2019

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day Brooke! it was a delight to dream with you and create the floral pieces you inspired. Best wishes for much love and happiness!

Elaine · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful Work!

Dottie was so easy to work with! My daughter married into a Korean family and we wanted some Asian influence with the flowers. Dottie created a Pinterest board with some ideas she had to help us. She made several Ikebana type arrangements for the centerpieces and incorporated bamboo and other flowers that were just perfect and so creative. All of the floral arrangements, the arch and bridal flowers were amazing. I highly recommend Dottie and Inspired Design!

Inspired Design of NC, LLC 36
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 37
    Sent on 02/20/2019

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such fun to work in this style. So thankful to have been a part of your daughter's wedding! Best wishes to all!

Simon Nauert · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing to work with!

Dottie with Inspired Design was an absolute delight to work with! She was incredibly helpful, kind-hearted, and supportive from the very beginning. She communicated closely with us to ensure we got exactly what we wanted for our wedding, and she even included Pinterest boards with ideas and inspirations. She completely captured our vision and our wedding day was absolutely stunning with her floral and decorative displays. We would highly recommend Dottie for all of your floral design needs and dreams!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful Design

Dottie created exactly what we wanted for our wedding. We struggled to vocalize exactly what we were imagining and didn’t have a firm grasp on what we wanted, but Dottie created beautiful floral that everyone loved and worked well with our wedding planner to ensure it was seamlessly incorporated across the wedding. Cost was reasonable, and Dottie made sure everything went smoothly even when storms prevented some of our favorite floral from being easily available.

Inspired Design of NC, LLC 38
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 39
    Sent on 12/31/2018

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much! Was a delight to work for you and alongside your planner! And man all the rain this year has been a challenge! Best wishes for a happy new year!
  • Caroline

Caroline McCarty · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful and Thoughtful

From the beginning of our planing to our wedding day, Dottie has been an absolute dream to work with. She took our likes and dislikes to heart and made our vision for our wedding come true. She really went the extra mile with our wedding. She took our hobbies and interests and incorporated them into our flowers which we never even thought was possible. For example, my husband has a hobby of brewing his own beer which we just mentioned in passing. Dottie took that information and incorporated hops into our floral details. She truly made our wedding personalized and we loved every floral piece she cerated. What really blew us away was her creativity. She turned our home built pergola into a beautiful overgrown garden statement for our ceremony and our reception site into an indoor enchanted forest. She knew and understood exactly what we wanted. Dottie also was an amazing when it came down to our wedding weekend. Our wedding weekend happened to be the same weekend hurricane Florence was hitting North Carolina. She never made me feel nervous about the upcoming hurricane or what we would do if we move to Plan B, change everything from an outdoor ceremony to an outdoor ceremony under a tent, or Plan C, move everything from an outdoor ceremony to an indoor ceremony. She had a plan to use all the flowers we ordered in some way if we had to go to Plan B or C. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the area. She truly cares about each bride and groom she works with and makes every detail flawless.

Inspired Design of NC, LLC 40
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 41
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 42
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 43
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 44
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 45
    Sent on 10/28/2018

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for these very kind and encouraging words. We really do try to create unique and personal floral pieces. I am so thankful that your wedding day was picture perfect and you felt loved and celebrated!

Esther · Married on 08/31/2018

Dottie was the ultimate professional but her attention to detail and special touches are what make her stand out. We clicked from the first moment we met, she listened carefully to what my vision was, and the rest was just execution where she delivered as agreed. We had so many compliments on the beautiful flowers. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making everything so special and beautiful.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

I loved using the orchid plants for the rehearsal dinner and then repurposing in spots for the wedding reception! I am so glad you were pleased with how it all came together!
  • Cyndi

Cyndi Hosey · Married on 08/31/2018

Wonderful!

Dottie @ Inspired Design was able to interprete our vision for what my daughter and I both wanted. She was mindful of our budget, and took great care to pick the best florals and accessories that fit perfectly in the venue. Her creativity and knowledge came through in every decision and question that arose. And she was a delight to work with!! I highly recommend Inspired Designs for any floral needs.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words. It was such a privilege to be a part of your families celebration. Thank you for trusting me to design and deliver Hannah and your vision!

Beth · Married on 08/11/2018

Dottie from Inspired Designs created some incredible Herb arrangements for our daughter's wedding. Everything was beautifully done and we couldn't have been happier. The August event was a destination wedding and Dottie was very accommodating to meet with us when we were in town and work through details via email and phone. This florist help make this important day amazing for our family.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

I have had such fun looking thru the pictures from your daughters wedding. It was fun to plant and nurture song those herb gardens. Thank you so much for hiring my company to deliver for your special celebration!

Eliana Dorris · Married on 08/04/2018

The perfect touch to a perfect day!

Dottie Edward's at Inspired Design was wonderful to work with! She was so helpful in creating the vision for my wedding that I described to her. Her flower arrangements made the wedding stunning!!! She worked with the budget I had and communicated clearly how they would be placed and delivered the day of. I could not have chosen a better florist for my day! I highly recommend Inspired Design!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words! You made our job delightful as you had a beautiful vision and communicated so clearly!

Mary · Married on 08/03/2018

Dottie at Inspired Designs is an absolute delight to work with! Her professionalism and vast knowledge of floral design allowed us to realize the ideas we had in mind for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. Her creativity and expertise was displayed in each tablescape, bouquet, and arrangement. She worked to stretch our budget and maximize the impact of every floral component she designed. Whether you know exactly what you want or have a blank slate with which to work, Dottie and her excellent staff will lend a listening ear and do everything in their power to make your event a beautiful experience. Finally, Dottie is honest, hard working and reliable. I can’t wait to have another event with her design work adorning the tables.

Inspired Design of NC, LLC 46
    Sent on 09/23/2018

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you for these kind words! It was our delight to design and deliver the pieces for your rehearsal dinner and then repurpose the next day at the wedding!

L · Married on 07/21/2018

Inspired Design gave us everything and more that we ask for! Dottie took what we expressed and turned it into reality! She made great suggestions and even visited the venue (2 hours away) to make sure her design would go with the setting. In the end, she noticed a few things that we had not seen and made suggestions that kept us from having a trash can and sign in the ceremony photos! Our guests made numerous comments on how beautiful the flowers and the table decor were. Very personal and detailed! Great to work with! - Mother of Bride

Sent on 08/02/2018

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure to work for you and Marlowe! Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you were pleased!

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2018

I don’t even know where to start. Dottie went above and beyond to make our day absolutely spectacular. She took my vision and ran with it. From my flowers to our LIVE center pieces, her work, her spirit and her creativity absolutely blew me away. Thank you so much Dottie.

Inspired Design of NC, LLC 47
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 48
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 49
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 50
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 51
    Sent on 08/31/2018

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to work for you and deliver your vision.

Tanya · Married on 06/19/2018

Dottie is hands down one of the best florists I have had the pleasure to work with. Very personable and informative. She loves what she does and it shows!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you! You are such a talented photographer and I so enjoy working with you! Let’s plan another shoot soon....maybe a valentine themed one?

Katie · Married on 06/09/2018

There aren’t enough kind and wonderful words to say about working with Ms.Dottie and her Inspired Design team. Everything from start to finish was such a joy, and truly one of my favorite parts of planning our big day. She listened thoughtfully to what I had to say, brought new ideas to make it my own and when I arrived to the reception I literally cried at how beautiful it was and so much more than I expected. I told Dottie I would have rode in on a chariot of flowers if I had that kind of budget but sadly we didn’t and I still felt like we had flowers everywhere!! They were beautiful, and the table scapes were each thoughtfully designed. The guest couldn’t get over how there were so many different blooms that all worked together. Dottie we love you, you were a dream to work with. A true blessing, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!

Inspired Design of NC, LLC 52
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 57
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 58
    Sent on 07/23/2018

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Few brides have as clear of a vision as you Katie. Such a joy to be a part of your day. We loved creating the tablescapes around cakes and filling the bouquets with peonies. Thank you so much for your trust and confidence!