Inspirations Hair and Nail Designs Reviews

5 | Kingston, NY

5 Reviews for Inspirations Hair and Nail Designs

• Arielle

Arielle · Married on 12/10/2016

I booked Jaslyn Artistry for my December 2016 wedding for makeup for myself, my MOH, and MOB. Jaslyn showed up promptly to our hotel early at 6:30 AM, bright-eyed and bushy tailed. Unlike many other makeup artists I contacted, she did not require a minimum dollar amount to come to our hotel, which was almost an hour from her.She did a fantastic job on all three ladies and we looked beautiful for the ceremony. I looked very much like myself, but more polished, which was exactly what I wanted. She got all of us completed by our 9:00 AM deadline and the makeup stayed fresh looking all throughout the day. I would recommend her to everyone getting makeup services in the Hudson Valley.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Rebecca · Married on 07/11/2014

I am so grateful for Heidi and Angela coming to our rescue! These ladies managed to tame 5 wild girls, myself and our Mothers hair and makeup on schedule for our wedding. They made us all look and feel beautiful, gave my thin, pin-straight hair volume and it lasted until the very end of the night (between the heat and the dancing, I think that was a miracle! I'm not one to usually wear makeup but I really loved my transformation into a Bride that day! They're fun to be around, professional, and wonderful at their craft!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Blaze · Married on 07/14/2007

You are so so so amazing. You are a hair GENIUS!!!! MY hair was so beautiful on my wedding day... I can not tell you how many compliments I got...REALLY!

I was so nervous in the weeks before my wedding...because so far my hair had not been done the way I had imagined...THANK GOD I found you when I did. The fact that you 'thought about it more' and did it even better than the trail run, even when I would have been ok with what you did there...it really amazed me.

Everyone looked beautiful...my sister who is a low maintenance gal, looked like a beautiful Kennedy socialite. Even the grooms mother who you did last minute after being on your feet for 6 hours straight looked perfect. You worked non stop and did everyones hair with the same care and attention as the first. I can not thank you enough. As you know, feeling beautiful as a bride, has a HUGE impact on the DAY!!!

I wish we were in the same area so I could recommend you to everyone on the street, but I still will if I know anyone looking to get married in your area.

Sent on 04/05/2008

Susan · Married on 10/15/2006

My wedding day was perfect, and Heidy at Inspirations had a lot to do with that. Not only did she do a fantastic job on my hair ( I wore it curled all different ways and half up, it was beautiful,) and my nails ( she has been doing my nails for years, and no one does a better job, ) but she was calm and re-assuring throughout the whole event, leading up to and the day of. She eased my mind and gave me great advice ( she even directed me to a photographer! ) She really knows what she is doing, and I would recommend her to anybody, even my best friend. Can't say enough about her, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/17/2008

Patty · Married on 09/10/2000

If i were to do it all over again i wouldn't change a thing ... that includes the hair and makeup services you provided. I had a tough group of women ranging from 3 - 45 and you made every one of them beautiful! We were all so stressed and you traveled two hours to the ceremony location with everything you needed to put our minds AND HAIR :) at ease! I think the planning we did before hand where you worked with some of the wedding party to test some styles was a great idea but for the ones who didn't have the time to plan ahead you made it look as though they did.

Remember my flower girl .. with pin straight hair down to her bum you gave her curly locks that lasted ALL DAY! And my sister ... ugh she's a tough one, she looked like Grace Kelly when you were done, Well that was in 2000, you were a pro then and I've seen your work over the past years and see that you are still amazing! You're truly talented and have a natural gift for what you do, any bride would be fortunate to have you as a part of their special day.

Sent on 04/15/2009