Insignia Steakhouse Reviews

Insignia Steakhouse 6
Insignia Steakhouse 7

Michael Gillespie · Getting married on 05/03/2020

Amazing All Around!

The perfect venue for us! Marissa was great - both really attentive as we had questions leading up to the event and worked the day-of flawlessly. All of our guests raved about the food and service. Our server was fantastic and thorough. They accommodated my own diet limitations, our children and our senior family members too. We got great pictures in the wine cellar and all around the building. The custom cannoli cream cake (also specially made G-Free) was fantastic. I would VERY strongly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married or celebrate another event.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Nicole Desantis · Getting married on 10/06/2019

Excited for the day

Marissa was fantastic. I can't wait to keep working with her until my wedding day. She has answered all of my questions in a timely fashion and put all of my concerns at ease

Sent on 03/14/2019

Ginta · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely amazing experience. Mirela, our contact person for managing our intimate wedding, went above and beyond to make our wedding day as special as can be. Highly recommend the venue and the food, great value as well!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Jen H · Married on 02/09/2019

Do not look anywhere else for a venue. Insignia is the place to be.

Elegant, modern, fun, chic, exceptional service & top quality food. Planning a wedding is stressful, let me save you some trouble. Do not look anywhere else for a venue. Insignia is the place to be. When we were starting the search for a venue, we visited a few traditional reception halls - none of them felt like “us.” We decided to check out Insignia, and as soon as we walked in, we knew it was meant to be. From our first meeting with Mirela, she made the process a breeze. She was so supportive through the whole process, answering our million-and-one questions. She and the team were incredibly accommodating, willing to do whatever it took to make sure we were happy. On the day of the wedding, Mirela helped with last minute details, helping to setup our décor (place cards, favors, bubbles for the ceremony, etc.) and making sure every detail was covered. She even put the final touches on our wedding cake – after our florist and baker dropped things off, she added the cake topper and put fresh flowers on our cake – it came out exactly as I envisioned. During the chaos of cocktail hour & photographs, she made sure my husband and I had a few minutes to ourselves to rest and reflect; a private table was prepared for us to enjoy our appetizers. Our attendant Kaven was always nearby, offering us a fresh drink, serving our food, and making sure we were comfortable and enjoying ourselves. Our guests are still raving about the delicious food, the gorgeous venue, and the overall ambience of the day. It was absolutely the most perfect day!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Aileen Rosales · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Everything was perfect. The staff was exceptional and professional. Mirela the banquet manager exceeded our expectations on our truly magical day. Everything on our timeline ran smoothly thanks to Mirela and her staff. The food and drinks were on point. The truffle Mac and cheese Is everything!!!!!!!

My husband and I are looking forward to having dinner there this summer. We can’t wait to go back.

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Insignia Steakhouse 10
  • Christine

Christine Kiernan · Married on 01/19/2019

Insignia made our day perfect

I cannot say enough good things about Insignia and the entire staff. Mirela was amazing throughout the whole process. She answered all of my questions and really made my vision come to life. I am a control freak and Mirela and the staff especially our waiter Kaven made sure every detail was in order. The food was exceptional and everyone is still raving about it. As a former waitress/bridal attendant I have worked a couple of hundred weddings and if you are looking for something unique, beautiful and hands down the best food a wedding could have you must have your wedding at Insignia. The day was so perfect that if I could I would do it all over again at Insignia.

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent experience from beginning to end!

I had my wedding at Insignia on January 12, 2019. It was the most unique, amazing, exceptional wedding. If you're looking for something different than the traditional wedding hall, this is it. My husband and I wanted something unique, exceptional food and service and different than every other wedding we've attended. Mirela, the wedding coordinator is there for you for every detail of the event. I even had the ceremony onsite and it was perfect. Food was top notch, drinks were top shelf and everyone had a blast. You get the five star service you expect fro Insignia. I would not change one thing about my wedding day.. it was the perfect venue.

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Anna

Anna Dunworth · Married on 12/15/2018

Insignia was great! Book them!

We got married at Insignia on 12/15/2018 and everything at the venue was perfect. Mirela and her staff did an amazing job coordinating everything and making the day as stress-free as possible. Even though we arrived to the venue late AND somehow lost all of our seating chart assignment cards, Mirela made sure that the event went off without a hitch. By the time the cocktail hour ended, she even had created a new visual representation of our seating chart and most of our guests had no idea that we even lost the cards. The food was absolutely amazing, and all of the extras were well worth the fees. The bourbon and cigar bar was a huge hit with the guests. We would absolutely recommend Insignia for your wedding or for any event! 5 stars without hesitation.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2018

We had the absolute most perfect day ever. A year and 8 months to plan and Insignia was with us every step of the way, answering questions, helping with modifications (there were many). The day went smoothly and everything looked incredible. Many of our guests contacted us the following day to tell us it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The food was absolutely incredible and Mirela and our servers took wonderful care of us. We truly could not have asked for a better team of lovely people. Thank you to Insignia for helping us create the best day of our lives.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/29/2018

We had our wedding at Insignia on 07/28 and from start to finish it was amazing! Mirela and her team were top notch. I did not have to worry or think about anything all I had to do was have a good time. They worked with me to set up the rooms exactly how I envisioned it and it was absolutely stunning. Our personal server Sean was phenomenal. He was there the entire day I was never with out food or a drink or anything else I needed. The food was outrageous. My guests are still talking about how it was the best "wedding food" they have ever had. It was not catering hall food at all it was delicious steak house food. I could not have asked for a better day! They made my wedding dreams come true! me and my husband are actually going back on our one month anniversary to enjoy the food again. Definitely go to Insignia and you will fall in love immediately.

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Insignia Steakhouse 11

Steven · Married on 09/29/2018

All of our guests could not stop talking about the food and the exceptional service they experienced at Inisignia. We have probably been there at least a dozen times for dinner, but this was our first time being there for a wedding, and thankfully it was OUR wedding! We could not have asked for a better ceremony, cocktail hour, or reception. Every single pass around hors d'oeuvres was better than the next, and the sushi was fresh and incredible. The dinner was equally as amazing and after asking several guest what they chose, each meal was delicious (Filet, Strip, Skirt, Sea Bass, Salmon, etc). I didn't hear one negative thing the entire day except that it went too fast! Thank you again for all of your attention and guidance throughout the entire process. You cannot find a better venue on Long Island for a wedding. #facts

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Insignia Steakhouse 17
    Insignia Steakhouse 18
    Insignia Steakhouse 19

Marivie · Married on 09/16/2018

Insignia is where we had one of THE BEST days of our lives! I knew I wanted to have my reception here the moment I started my search. I really thought it was going to be out of our budget but we made it happen! Mirela (the maitre’d) is a sweetheart and an absolute pleasure to work with! She is very organized, very responsive to any questions and concerns you may have and made sure the party ran smoothly! The servers were attentive to our guests! The bartenders (Jessica and Michael) kept the drinks flowing and that kept our guests VERY happy!! Insignia is yours for the day-the patios, the bar area, dining room etc. The food is outstanding-it was creative, delicious and quite memorable. The apps did not disappoint-duck tacos, sliders and bacon to name a few. Our guests raved about how the steak and salmon were cooked so perfectly. And the drinks spot on!!! (The drinks pretty much sealed the deal for us-make sure to try them ALL!! Our out of town guests even mentioned they would be back for a meal here!
    Our friends and family can’t stop talking about what an amazing party we had! Our guests have requested we throw a party for our 1 year vow renewal! We couldn’t have been happier with our choice to celebrate our marriage at Insignia! It really went sooo fast make sure you take a moment to soak it all in and enjoy your special day!
    Thanks a million Mirela and staff! You really set the bar high!!!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Insignia Steakhouse 27
  • Lona

Lona · Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing experience!

Insignia Steakhouse NAILED it! I truly had the best wedding experience on 9/9/18 and Insignia was the main reason for it. My husband and I are far from a traditional couple so when it came to picking a venue for our wedding we knew we wanted something uniquely different than your typical wedding hall atmosphere and Insignia was exactly that. We only had to visit two places to realize Insignia was the one. Not only were we immediately swept away with the gorgeous decor, delicious food and the option to have the entire restaurant to ourselves, it was really Mirela, our Banquet Sales Manager, who solidified our decision to book with Insignia for our wedding day ceremony and reception. Her sweet and welcoming, yet very professional personality made us feel like we were immediately in great hands. And we were! My husband, who is not the easiest to please, left our initial meeting so impressed by Mirela’s ability to sense our needs and cater to our personalities to a tee. She never once tried to oversell or make us feel like we had to book. She worked with us on pricing, answered each and every email (and there were a ton!) quickly and in detail, reassuring me everything would be perfect. And it truly was! She really was my go to girl for everything! On the day of Mirela coordinated everything to perfection, working with her staff and all of our other vendors on setup, scheduling and flow. Even when a few curve balls came her way, Mirela and team were on point! The food, service, and decor was outstanding! The compliments have not stopped and we couldn’t be happier with how it all turned out! To any future couple looking for an outside of the box venue that flawlessly delivers, I highly recommend Insignia Steakhouse!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2018

One word with our experience so far with Insignia- amazing! ☺️

Sent on 01/06/2018

Dina · Married on 09/07/2018

There are no words to describe just how perfect our Insignia reception was, let alone the entire planning process leading up to our big day...absolute perfection! We met with Mirela back in April of 2018 in search of a venue for our September 7, 2018 wedding. My husband and I had a long list of must haves and no location was able to meet them until we met with Mirela, our wedding coordinator at Insignia. Over the next 6 months Mirela responsed to every crazy email, request and even last minute overwhelmed bride melt-down tantrum with not only an extremely prompt response but also the perfect solution. No request was ever too big or a problem. We cannot say enough good things about her. Such a pleasure. And Mirela kept it up and was right by our side throughout the reception, making sure all our needs were met and that everything ran on schedule. Mirela’s example was followed by the entire staff. Every server at our reception was beyond attentive and even intuitive to the needs of our guests. The service was just impeccable! And of course the food was to die for. It’s a week later and people are still calling and texting talking about how that was not only the best wedding food they have ever had, but the best meal they have ever had. Insignia was hands down absolute perfection from start to finish and made our wedding our favorite day ever.

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Insignia Steakhouse 32
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 08/17/2018

July 8, 2018 Wedding

We couldn’t have been happier with how our wedding day went. We were happy with everything from the setup to the amazing delicious food, but most of all we were amazed by how awesome our event coordinator Mirela was. She was on top of every little detail and really made our day that much more special. Mirela is one bad ass chick that knows exactly what she’s doing and knows it well.. A+++ :)

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Insignia Steakhouse 33
    Insignia Steakhouse 34

dana · Married on 07/15/2018

This day can't be described because it was BEYOND fantastic. this venue really delivered the wedding of my dreams! Mirela and Amir were a pleasure to work with and made this day stress free. people are still talking about my wedding 3 months later. Premium liquor and fancy cocktail hour was a huge hit. I wouldn't change a thing about the whole day. one thing that really stuck out the morning of was when my little boy went to out on his shoes and they didn't fit. I was panicking about him walking down the aisle with his socks.. right before the ceremony Mirela ran to the nearest Payless an purchased hi the right size shoe and rushed it back to us. it saved the day. The restaurant is very flexible with add ons. the tasting was great, we were treated like royalty. I felt like I was in Manhattan at a fancy club partying with all of my close friends and family. thank you to insignia for all that you did for us on that day

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Insignia Steakhouse 35

Trisha · Married on 07/07/2018

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! We wanted our wedding to stand out and be special and it was all that and more!!! I had how many people come up to me afterwards to tell me that our wedding was the best they've ever been to! Everyone's been to so many weddings and they've all become very cookie cutter but Insignia will give you a wedding that will knock everyone's socks off!!! The food was so great I felt like everyone who was there was giving us compliments (and they're still calling us about it)! Mirela was absolutely fantastic! Not only was she super sweet while answering ALL my questions but her attention to detail was unbelievable. I even had people complimenting the staff and how attentive they were and we had a buffet! Insignia gave us an absolutely breathtaking wedding that was unlike anything any of our guests had been to and they're still raving about it!!!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Carissa · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I had our wedding at Insignia and we cannot say enough fabulous things about both this venue and the staff. The food was incredible, atmosphere amazing and everyone that works here is out of this world. Our guests are still raving about the food! Said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been too! Thank you Insignia!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Jillian Nocella · Married on 03/25/2018

Insignia is a DREAM

Insignia is incredible. I am celebrating my first wedding anniversary today, and I still think about my wedding day everyday. From the moment I walked into Insignia, I knew I had found my wedding Venue. The staff is professional, welcoming and so attentive. It is absolutely gorgeous, and elegant and the facility is beautiful. Mirela, the the banquet manager is a dream! She is so professional and such a pleasure to work with. She works flawlessly and made sure all was perfect on our day. The timeline for everything was on point. My husband and I can’t stop talking about the food and service. Everything exceeded our expectations. Not to mention their delicious drinks and FOOD! Thank you Insignia for this beautiful memory that I will always cherish!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Kristi · Married on 01/06/2018

We had the most perfect wedding at Insignia on January 6th 2018. I cannot say enough good things about this venue. This was a second marriage for both my husband and I and so we were looking for a different experience, rather than your typical Long Island wedding. We wanted a small, elegant affair to share with some close friends and family and a top notch dining experience. As soon as we walked in and spoke with Mirela, we knew we had to book our wedding here and we couldn’t have been happier.
    Our day was perfect. Everyone on staff was friendly, extremely attentive and so professional. I can’t say enough about the food-it is unbelievable. My guests are still talking about how amazing the cocktail hour and dinner was. As a gluten-free bride and a foodie, I was apprehensive about what my choices would be. Mirela worked closely with me and staff to make sure I had a variety of things to eat. They also accommodated guests that had special dietary needs. It is this kind of attention to detail that helps make Insignia so special. This venue is also beautiful, and the wine cellar was a nice place to take wedding pictures.
    Originally, we had met with Mirela and worked with her on most of the plans. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. Just a few weeks before the wedding, Mirela informed me that she was not going to be available the day of our wedding but assured me that we are in good hands with Keri. As a bride, I was a little uneasy about this transition but after meeting with Keri, all of my anxiety disappeared. Keri is not only a genuinely sweet person, Keri went above and beyond to make sure this day was special in every way. I received so many compliments from family, guests and vendors on how she made every transition seamless.
    I would like to thank Mirela and Keri and everyone at Insignia for making our wedding day so special. If you are considering booking your wedding at Insignia, you will not be disappointed. I highly recommend Insignia. ~Kristi & Mike

Sent on 08/11/2018

Kerryn · Married on 10/21/2017

I had my wedding at Insignia on 10/21/17, and it was the most incredible experience and best choice I made for my wedding. This was the first and last venue I saw - I was sold on the first meeting with Mirela and booked it that evening. The atmosphere is classic, casual and comfortable and it was the perfect blend of elegant and laid back that made our wedding even more enjoyable. Mirela was attentive for over a year to every detail and question, and made me feel so special and important. The food and drinks were amazing and I haven't stopped hearing about it since! I highly recommend this venue for all aspects - the staff (friendly, attentive), food (5 stars) and ambiance. Pick Insignia for your wedding!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2017

Our wedding at Insignia was amazing! From the moment we went to tour there, we knew it was the venue for us! We had been there for dinner several times and already knew about the food and quality of service and once we met with our wedding coordinator, we chose a date! She was so flexible and worked with me as I had to change our date several times in the beginning. She was prompt at answering emails throughout the 15 month period from the time we booked until our wedding date. I am super organized and I just loved how she copied my email into hers and responded to each and every question and comment throughout my email, ensuring nothing was missed. We were able to plan out all of the details and we didn't have anything to worry about. I was so stress-free and all of the staff just knows how to run a wedding. We had the entire place and all of the attention was on us. We were waited on like royalty and I always had a fresh drink and was able to sit down for cocktail hour and dinner and truly enjoy my afternoon! We planned our first look before the ceremony and they were accommodating when it had rained but I really wanted pictures outside on the patio. All of the servers were out there drying everything off until the sun finally came out. They transitioned the ceremony space into the reception space and nothing went wrong. They placed my decor around (that I was able to drop off the day before) and it all looked amazing. Would do it all over again! Such a great experience. Still getting constant compliments just over 3 months later about the rooms, the food, the service, the drinks, everything!! Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2017

I don’t even know where to begin! Insignia is amazing! Since the moment I drove past the restaurant in 2014, I knew this was where I wanted to have my wedding. From day one, Mirela was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was always available when we had questions or needed to come in and discuss wedding day plans! She was incredible and I can’t express enough how amazing she was! The entire crew/staff at Insignia made our wedding day a dream! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2017