69 Reviews for Insignia Steakhouse

Covered Outdoor (2)
Family Style (2)
Cash Bar (1)
69 Insignia Steakhouse Reviews

Absolutely amazing experience. Mirela, our contact person for managing our intimate wedding, went above and beyond to make our wedding day as special as can be. Highly recommend the venue and the food, great value as well!

Profile Picture Ginta, 10/5/19, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound

We had our wedding at Insignia on 07/28 and from start to finish it was amazing! Mirela and her team were top notch. I did not have to worry or think about anything all I had to do was have a good time. They worked with me to set up the rooms exactly how I envisioned it and it was absolutely stunning. Our personal server Sean was phenomenal. He was there the entire day I was never with out food or a drink or anything else I needed. The food was outrageous. My guests are still talking about how it was the best "wedding food" they have ever had. It was not catering hall food at all it was delicious steak house food. I could not have asked for a better day! They made my wedding dreams come true! me and my husband are actually going back on our one month anniversary to enjoy the food again. Definitely go to Insignia and you will fall in love immediately.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

One word with our experience so far with Insignia- amazing! ☺️

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! We wanted our wedding to stand out and be special and it was all that and more!!! I had how many people come up to me afterwards to tell me that our wedding was the best they've ever been to! Everyone's been to so many weddings and they've all become very cookie cutter but Insignia will give you a wedding that will knock everyone's socks off!!! The food was so great I felt like everyone who was there was giving us compliments (and they're still calling us about it)! Mirela was absolutely fantastic! Not only was she super sweet while answering ALL my questions but her attention to detail was unbelievable. I even had people complimenting the staff and how attentive they were and we had a buffet! Insignia gave us an absolutely breathtaking wedding that was unlike anything any of our guests had been to and they're still raving about it!!!

Profile Picture Trisha, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Event Planning

My husband and I had our wedding at Insignia and we cannot say enough fabulous things about both this venue and the staff. The food was incredible, atmosphere amazing and everyone that works here is out of this world. Our guests are still raving about the food! Said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been too! Thank you Insignia!

Profile Picture Carissa, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the most perfect wedding at Insignia on January 6th 2018. I cannot say enough good things about this venue. This was a second marriage for both my husband and I and so we were looking for a different experience, rather than your typical Long Island wedding. We wanted a small, elegant affair to share with some close friends and family and a top notch dining experience. As soon as we walked in and spoke with Mirela, we knew we had to book our wedding here and we couldn’t have been happier.
Our day was perfect. Everyone on staff was friendly, extremely attentive and so professional. I can’t say enough about the food-it is unbelievable. My guests are still talking about how amazing the cocktail hour and dinner was. As a gluten-free bride and a foodie, I was apprehensive about what my choices would be. Mirela worked closely with me and staff to make sure I had a variety of things to eat. They also accommodated guests that had special dietary needs. It is this kind of attention to detail that helps make Insignia so special. This venue is also beautiful, and the wine cellar was a nice place to take wedding pictures.
Originally, we had met with Mirela and worked with her on most of the plans. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. Just a few weeks before the wedding, Mirela informed me that she was not going to be available the day of our wedding but assured me that we are in good hands with Keri. As a bride, I was a little uneasy about this transition but after meeting with Keri, all of my anxiety disappeared. Keri is not only a genuinely sweet person, Keri went above and beyond to make sure this day was special in every way. I received so many compliments from family, guests and vendors on how she made every transition seamless.
I would like to thank Mirela and Keri and everyone at Insignia for making our wedding day so special. If you are considering booking your wedding at Insignia, you will not be disappointed. I highly recommend Insignia. ~Kristi & Mike

Profile Picture Kristi, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at Insignia on 10/21/17, and it was the most incredible experience and best choice I made for my wedding. This was the first and last venue I saw - I was sold on the first meeting with Mirela and booked it that evening. The atmosphere is classic, casual and comfortable and it was the perfect blend of elegant and laid back that made our wedding even more enjoyable. Mirela was attentive for over a year to every detail and question, and made me feel so special and important. The food and drinks were amazing and I haven't stopped hearing about it since! I highly recommend this venue for all aspects - the staff (friendly, attentive), food (5 stars) and ambiance. Pick Insignia for your wedding!

Profile Picture Kerryn, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Insignia was amazing! From the moment we went to tour there, we knew it was the venue for us! We had been there for dinner several times and already knew about the food and quality of service and once we met with our wedding coordinator, we chose a date! She was so flexible and worked with me as I had to change our date several times in the beginning. She was prompt at answering emails throughout the 15 month period from the time we booked until our wedding date. I am super organized and I just loved how she copied my email into hers and responded to each and every question and comment throughout my email, ensuring nothing was missed. We were able to plan out all of the details and we didn't have anything to worry about. I was so stress-free and all of the staff just knows how to run a wedding. We had the entire place and all of the attention was on us. We were waited on like royalty and I always had a fresh drink and was able to sit down for cocktail hour and dinner and truly enjoy my afternoon! We planned our first look before the ceremony and they were accommodating when it had rained but I really wanted pictures outside on the patio. All of the servers were out there drying everything off until the sun finally came out. They transitioned the ceremony space into the reception space and nothing went wrong. They placed my decor around (that I was able to drop off the day before) and it all looked amazing. Would do it all over again! Such a great experience. Still getting constant compliments just over 3 months later about the rooms, the food, the service, the drinks, everything!! Couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet

I don’t even know where to begin! Insignia is amazing! Since the moment I drove past the restaurant in 2014, I knew this was where I wanted to have my wedding. From day one, Mirela was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was always available when we had questions or needed to come in and discuss wedding day plans! She was incredible and I can’t express enough how amazing she was! The entire crew/staff at Insignia made our wedding day a dream! Highly highly recommend!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Valet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor

We can't say enough positive things about our wedding experience at Insignia! We just got married on 10/22. We planned our wedding for a year with Mirela and she was amazing all throughout our journey together. She is extremely professional and went above and beyond to help us.

If you're looking for a unique place to have your ceremony/reception, Insignia is the place! Our guests are still raving about the food, ambience, and the staff at Insignia. We've received many quotes from our guests, "Hands down best wedding we've ever been to." We attribute that great compliment to Mirela, her staff, and Insignia!

Profile Picture Leann, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I cannot sing Insignia's praises enough! The venue has such a great flow and layout, there's really something for everyone. I know my family enjoyed spreading out, some hit the dance floor and others preferred the more quiet outdoor seating area-
but everyone was still close to the action. besides the venue being unique and beautiful on it's own, the food was incredible and such a wide spread- no one left hungry. Mirela was nothing short of incredible throughout the whole process. Anything I needed at any point, especially the day of- she knew what I needed and when and was there every step of the way to make sure my husband and I were happy. There was absolutely nothing to stress about because Insignia took care of everything! best. venue. ever.

Profile Picture Brennan, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Clean Up, Event Planning

There are no words to accurately describe how incredible this venue or the events manager, Mirela is. I was looking for something non-traditional and Insignia was the perfect fit. The food and drinks are amazing. The space is beautiful. The service is extremely professional and attentive. They took care of absolutely everything. Mirela is phenomenal at her job. She answered every single question I had and made me feel so calm throughout the whole process. I'm going to miss emailing with her once a week. She truly is a star and I'm beyond grateful to her and the whole staff at Insignia for helping make our wedding day unforgettable. Two weeks later I'm still getting calls about how amazing everything was!

Profile Picture Jacqueline , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are beyond happy we chose this venue! Our guests have not stopped raving about our wedding and it's all thanks to this wonderful venue. Mirela was a DREAM, she made it all come together and we are beyond satisfied! We highly recommend this venue, it's a diamond in a ruff!

Profile Picture Rose, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

What an amazing wedding insignia provides. I cant say enough about this restaurant they made our day very special. Keri who organize the wedding and works for insignia went above and beyond to do anything and everything to make our day so special .

Profile Picture Donna, 8/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our reception at Insignia Steakhouse and it was amazing from the beginning until the end. Mirela and her staff were EXTREMELY accommodating including last minute changes and unexpected mistakes on our part. The guests were RAVING the entire night to us and all of their friends at work (small world because it came back to us!) about how amazing everything was. The food was OUTSTANDING and the service was INCREDIBLE. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day. HIGHLY recommended!!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

At 34 years old, I was the last of my friends to get married but it made it worth the wait when ALL of my friends told me my wedding was the best one! Insignia is so different, refreshing and over the top amazing! I still get choked up thinking about how incredibly perfect my day was. My guests are still raving about the food, decor and staff. It was better than the day I've been dreaming of since I was a little girl. If you're planning your special day, you NEED to stop here before you book. You will be blown away as I was!
Congratulations and Best of Luck to all you future beautiful Brides!

Profile Picture Christine , 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Insignia left us speechless, in addition to our wedding guests! Words can not express how amazing Insignia made our wedding reception. The venue is absolutely stunning, we did not need to jazz it up with crazy decor because the venue speaks for itself! The FOOD and DRINKS were out of this world. Our guests are still calling us to tell us how delicious the cocktail hour was, dinner and dessert in addition to how great the venue was. They loved the outdoor seating!! Mirella the event organizer really went above and beyond to make our day SO perfect. Her attention to detail is impeccable, I had given her some decor to place around for a personalized touch and it turned out beautiful. She made sure my husband and I ate, had a drink in our hands and helped make the entire event flow. Keeping us on track with time, without stressing us out one bit. I had no idea how to bushel my dress, Mirella came to the rescue and boom! My dress was bussled and I was back on the dance floor. She also did a fantastic job organizing our bridal party, and helped when the ring bearer wanted to be held and calmed him down (How sweet?!). Insignia was truly a dream come true, and defiantly a venue that blew other venues out the water! They truly cater to YOU on your special day, since they only host one event. What a wonder day we had, and can't wait to come back for our anniversary.

Profile Picture zohra, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at Insignia on July 15, 2017 and it was beyond anything we had dreamed or imagined it would be. Mirela and the entire staff were simply AMAZING!! The food was incredible, drinks were tasty and the cool, laid back vibe flowed perfectly through out the day. This was our dream wedding day come true!!

Profile Picture Diana, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I know this is going to seem strange, but I wanted to write this review BEFORE our wedding. Mirela has been absolutely fabulous throughout the entire process. I knew our wedding was going to be beautiful, before it even happened. Mirela has a patient, warm demeanor and runs a flawless wedding. We had our nuptials here as well. I honestly could not believe how stunning the ambiance was. It took my breath away. The staff managed to transform the room with quiet controlled ease, from rows of chairs to all dressed tables and chairs for dining in less than an hour. The FOOD! Oh boy!! You have to understand you will have difficult decisions to make when selecting the options you want served at your wedding . Each tastes deliciously unique and presentation is sophisticated. Also, realize the restaurant layout is smartly planned. Our guests had so many areas to go to. We had an incredible DJ, and for those who wanted to take a break from dancing could easily walk back into the dining room or into the bar quarters and order any cocktail they desired (jalapeno margarita!) and take a moment to relax and chat. They could chill at the enormous wrap around bar, or sit in the sun on the blue stone patio under a pergola. The décor? Geesh!! They nailed it! I woke up to 206 texts all claiming an amazing and memorable experience. We just got married yesterday, more texts are still coming in, lol. Thank You Mirela!

Profile Picture JANINE, 7/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have asked for a better wedding experience! My maitre d was Keri D' Arpa and she made the whole process seamless for me. The food was amazing and the ambience was mind blowing. All my friends and family couldn't believe that I got such a great value. Everyone was so helpful and pleasant and I couldn't be happier with the results. We had a Friday afternoon buffet and everyone left rolling out the door from being stuffed! Let me be the first to tell you that generally I don't like buffets, but this was done very classy and the food was just SO GOOD! We had our own waiter and never had to think about food, he was happy to serve us. This is a great place for a wedding, there are plenty of venue options to appeal to your own style.

Profile Picture Sydney, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Last Sunday we experienced such a magical day thank you to Insignia! The place transformed to what we invisioned and more thank you to Mirela - who saw and understood our vision! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food and drink were! Thank you so much for such an amazing day!!! We are beyond appreciative!!

Profile Picture Erika, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Insignia was perfect. The day was exactly what we wanted. Friends are still raving about the food and service. Mirela will coordinate your day from start to finish so you can focus on enjoying your special day. She was truly fantastic and a large reason our day was so enjoyable.

Profile Picture Caylee, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything I could have wanted and done perfect.

Profile Picture Trisha, 6/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Linens

The best experience I could have asked for. Mirela ,the venue, staff, and the ambiance where absolutely perfect. Fairy tale wedding to say the least. Mirela was fantastic in every way and totally made me feel at ease and confident that everything was going to run smoothly. She catered to our every needs and i'm very grateful for her kindness on our beautiful day. Our guests loved the food and we received tons of compliments on them and the service. The cocktail hour hor d'oeuvres and signature cocktails were phenomenal.

Profile Picture Marina , 5/28/17, 2 Reviews