Inpulse Entertainment Reviews

Inpulse Entertainment 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend!

My husband had only a few requests for our wedding - one of which was to find the best DJ. Mission accomplished. Inpulse came highly recommended to us from multiple friends. I spoke to Curtis about a year or more before the wedding and knew immediately this was the right company. The price was higher than we budgeted but you get what you pay for. We couldn’t be happier with Curtis and Anthony. We had people on the dance floor all night. Anthony knew exactly what music to play to keep the party going. Our guests and vendors have commented on our DJ over and over again. We had people on the dance floor that are definitely not dancers! EVERYONE will be on their feet and having a great time with Inpulse DJs!!
    We also used inpulse for our cocktail hour music. Curtis suggested a saxophonist. Great recommendation. He played a variety of music and wasn’t overbearing.
    Thank you Curtis and team!!! We couldn’t be happier!!

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2018

Chad is by far the BEST DJ ever! Our wedding was so fun and no one had to even request songs because Chad knew EXACTLY what to play! I highly recommend Chad if you want a fun wedding/event!

Rhonda · Married on 09/29/2018

Chad Lazarra with Inpulse Entertainment was the ideal DJ for my daughter's wedding. He met with us several times before the wedding and offered many recommendations (glow sticks, best order of events, uplighting) that definitely made it such a memorable event. The dance floor was packed the entire night and Chad kept things running smoothly the entire time. All our guests including the large bridal party stated how much fun the wedding was and I attribute it to Chad and his staff.

Wedding included music for cocktail hour, uplighting for the ballroom, and Emcee/Music Entertainment.

Inpulse Entertainment 8
    Inpulse Entertainment 9
    Inpulse Entertainment 10
    Inpulse Entertainment 11

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2018

Chad and Curtis of Inpulse Entertainment completely made out wedding a hit! My 93 year old uncle never left the dance floor! Inpulse provided us with the ceremony music, sound and lighting, cocktail hour music, and total entertainment for our reception... they were professional in every way, and played every genre of music for all ages of our relatives...i swear, no one left the dance floor all night!! I have had innumerable calls from guests telling me that it was the most fun they have had at a wedding...EVER! I highly recommend Inpulse Entertainment for any celebration you are having!
    Stephanie Scolaro Nardelli

Inpulse Entertainment 12
    Inpulse Entertainment 13
    Inpulse Entertainment 14
    Inpulse Entertainment 15
    Inpulse Entertainment 16

Liz · Married on 04/28/2018

I can't say enough about Chad Lazzara and this entire group of guys. They played (including the percussionist) at both of my daughters' weddings. One wedding was at MFA in St Pete and the other was at Sandpearl Resort in Clearwater.
    They were very familiar with both venues and played music that got everyone up and dancing ! They provided the lighting for the Sandpearl wedding..it was beautiful ! The percussionist is a must have !! We couldn't have had better !

carissa · Married on 02/17/2018

Inpulse Entertainment provided DJ services as well as lighting for our daughter's wedding on 2/17/18. We loved working with Chad. We met with him prior to the wedding to discuss the playlist. He also met us at the venue to discuss lighting. The day of the wedding was a blast. We owe that to Inpulse. They kept the reception moving along from the introductions to the last dance. There was no time for boredom! The music was awesome - it kept everyone up and dancing! We highly recommend using Inpulse for your wedding.
    Elsa

Erin · Married on 02/17/2018

We hired Inpulse for our wedding last weekend, and boy are we glad we did! They came highly recommended, and we are glad they were a part of our special night. Anthony not only provided the up-lighting for our reception, but HE BROUGHT THE PARTY with him too! He did a fantastic job controlling the crowd, seamlessly transitioning from our special dances, to the toasts, cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss! He played an awesome line up of songs, and made sure people were out on the dance floor having a great time. When the party was over, everyone chanted "ONE MORE SONG" and he delivered... what a treat! We highly recommend Inpulse Entertainment for anyone who is looking for a great DJ to keep the party going strong!! Thank you for a great night! Cheers, Erin & Keith Elser!

Courtney · Married on 12/16/2017

Chad and Curtis provided great music selection and DJ services for our wedding on December 16,2017! They had my entire 250 person wedding out on the dance floor all night long! All of our guests could not stop talking about how great the music was! They played all genres of music from a mix of ages to keep everyone out of their seat! They made our wedding a blast! Chad is also very personable and friendly making him super easy to work with! Would definitely recommend them!!!
    ~~Courtney & Bobby

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I just got married on October 7th, 2017. We had Chad with Inpulse Entertainment which we would highly recommend! Not only did he do music but also the entertainment was above and beyond. He also did uplighting for us which made the mood in the room 100 times better.
    I called Chad shortly after we were engaged. He called back in a quick manner and was very professional. When we spoke he had my date open so we booked with him right away! Throughout the year of planning Chad helped with different things which he did not have to do. Then a couple of weeks before the wedding we met to discuss details. He was like meeting an old friend, so friendly and personable. As soon as I told him a couple of song we liked he knew exactly what we wanted. He had great ideas and recommendations.
    The wedding was a huge success!!! We had the best night of our lives and danced the night away with friends and family!!! We could not have been any happier with our choice on entertainment!!!

Ramon · Married on 05/06/2017

We used Inpulse Entertainment for our daughter's wedding on May 6, 2017. They provided the DJ services, a live percussionist, and room lighting. Chad Lazzara was AMAZING to work with. We met with Chad several times, and he made many suggestions to make the wedding reception perfect. The reception was a huge success, with many of our guests complementing Inpulse Entertainment and asking for their name and number. They also provided the perimeter lighting for the site, AMAZING! I would highly recommend Inpulse Entertainment for your event. Please ask for Chad.

Alyssa · Married on 03/25/2017

My husband and I recently got married on March 25th and we booked Inpulse Entertainment for our wedding. We actually met Curtis while we were looking at venues as he was preparing for another wedding. I started chatting with him and letting him know what we were looking for and he started to show me videos of the services they offer. They offered live musicians who played along with the songs the DJ was playing! Right off the bat, we knew that we wanted something like that. The first time I contacted him about dates, he was so accommodating and responsive. They have a passion for what they do and they make you feel so comfortable while explaining their services and costs. Once we worked out a date and payments, everything was set to go! About a week before the wedding, Curtis and Chad met with us in person at our venue to talk through details, go over the time line and help us plan out any other details we needed. They were amazing! We decided that we wanted some live music at our wedding so we asked for a guitarist at the cocktail hour and we have a Latin percussionist for our reception who played along with the DJ! My husband both have Spanish backgrounds, but not all of our music was Spanish and he did such and amazing job playing to all kinds of songs from different genres! It really made the party unique and special. Chad was our DJ and we was so awesome! We gave him our list of songs and he did some amazing mixes and kept the crowd going the whole night! We had some very nice compliments about the guitarist outside as well. Overall, we think the music at our wedding made the party 10 times better, people couldn't stop talking about it! If you are in the Tampa bay or St. Petersburg Area, you need Inpulse at your wedding to make it fantastic! Thank you Curtis and Chad for making our day so special!

Lauren · Married on 03/04/2017

Highly recommend Curtis and his team at Inpulse! From the very beginning, I could tell that his knowledge and passion for the job was different than any other DJ options out there. He was able to work with our budget, and offer suggestions that made the day run smoothly. I’ll never forget walking into our final meeting with “our song selections” and how so wrong we were!! We really can’t thank him enough for suggesting even better songs that we both were happy with. He kept people on the dance floor (both young and old) and knew how to read the crowd. He even suggested using glow sticks which were awesome!!

He was a true partner in this wedding planning process, and again we can’t thank him enough!

Inpulse Entertainment 17

Jennifer · Married on 02/04/2017

Curtis and his team are amazing. They take care of all the details including those I never thought about. They kept the reception running perfectly. Anthony had a great read of the crowd and played all the right songs to keep people dancing. We had so many complements from our guests about how great the DJ was and what a fun time they had. We everyone out dancing from the 4 year olds to the 64 year olds. I'd highly recommend them!

Jessica · Married on 01/07/2017

Highly recommend! Curtis and his team were very easy to work with. They really got the crowd dancing!

Chelsea · Married on 11/19/2016

We worked with Curtis and David. They were incredibly helpful! Curtis helped us decide the style of music we wanted and any extra amenities, such as uplighting and the facade. David, on the day of the wedding, kept all of our guests dancing all night and helped the night go so smoothly. He did an amazing job of being part of the event, but not being the overstepping boundaries, or being too involved. He pronounced all the names correctly on our bridal party (and we had some tricky ones). Everyone was so helpful and accommodating through the whole process and worked with my husband and my schedules. We cannot thank you enough for all your help and hard work!

Kevin · Married on 10/14/2016

Chad,
    Jessica and I want to thank u for a phenomenal job. We had an unbelievable time and so many guests continue to tell us how much fun they had. We certainly noticed how prepared you were and the music was exactly what we wanted. especially the 80s smash up!!! Bravo and thank u!!
    Kevin G.

Casey · Married on 07/02/2016

Chad and Inpulse Ent made our wedding the most fun night of our lives. They provided music and sound for the ceremony and reception as well as LED lighting. They were amazing from beginning to end and had everyone up dancing all night long. We couldn't have found anyone better!

-Casey and Erica Nunez

Matthew · Married on 02/06/2016

Inpulse Entertainment did a fabulous job at our wedding. They kept everybody on the dance floor all night long. Inpulse was very easy and accommodating to work with the whole time.

Andrew · Married on 01/02/2016

I'll be the first to admit that I thought that I always wanted a band at my wedding. We were recommended Inpulse Entertainment by our venue (the Museum of Fine Arts - St. Petersburg) and I cannot share enough how happy we are that we went with this recommendation and how much of an impact Inpulse Entertainment made on our day. We spoke mostly with Curtis as the face of our event planning and during that time he was prompt in his responses, was attentive to the things we wanted to do to make our day special, and collaborated with us on the timeline and event flow of the evening. He provided recommendations for music during parts of our ceremony and was eager to learn about our song preferences for the reception.

Curtis not only exceeded our expectations as a DJ but also became the rock that we relied on during the day to keep our event on timeline. We felt like we had a true partner in Curtis to make our day special and he will be our go-to recommendation for any bride and groom.

Kara · Married on 12/19/2015

Chad and Curtis with Inpulse Entertainment were fabulous!! They were flexible, always available to chat if needed and even took the time to meet with us before our big day to go over all of the important details. They played the exact range of music we were hoping for at our wedding and really made sure our night ran smoothly. They knew how to get the crowd going and also how to keep our bridal party entrances organized. We can't thank them enough for doing such an awesome job!! Book them!!

-Kara and Lance McCullers

Pam · Married on 11/21/2015

We opted for the DJ with the percussionist and I am SO happy that we did! The entertainment totally made the night! The dance floor was packed all night long. We gave them a forever long list of songs to choose from. They made sure to play all of the "must-haves" and then they really feeled out the crowd to make sure they were playing the right songs for our guests. We had a wide demographic of guests and two different cultures being brought together, so we were a little hesitant about what kind of music would work best, but Curtis and his crew knew exactly how to handle it. We have received endless compliments on the music and entertainment from everyone! They only complaints I heard was that the music was "too good" and every time they went to grab more to eat or drink, another awesome song would come on and they'd gravitate right back to the dance floor! :) I would highly recommend working with Inpulse. They were so professional to work with. Curtis was all over it! He knows exactly what he is doing, and we never had to worry about a thing! And splurge for the percussionist! Totally worth it! Unique experience and it made the night!

Mimma · Married on 10/17/2015

Words cannot describe how amazing Curtis was for our entire wedding event! He produced the ceremony and also found an amazing guitarist for the cocktail hour.
    Two years ago, my then b/f and I went to a wedding at the St Pete Fine Arts Museum where he was selected for the entertainment. We absolutely loved his style and how he got everyone dancing! We reached out to Curtis and he was so responsive to every question we had. The great thing was that he had many options. He could provide stand-alone DJ services, uplighting, but the greatest was that he could incorporate live instruments like a full drumset to the reception. It was extremely affordable to add a few members to do the 'live' piece compared to paying so much more for an all-live band.
    I was born & raised in Europe and have my own wedding cultures. With that stated, Curtis did fantastic with the music we provided him.
    We had so much fun that my father even got to play the drums. Overall, extremely satisfied with their services! Thank you so much for making our wedding incredible!

Andrew · Married on 04/25/2015

Curtis and his crew made our day perfect! From the first meeting to the last, Curtis was involved in every aspect of our wedding to ensure it went perfect. He provided such useful reccommendations for things we needed, and when he promised to deliver a day we would never forget, he certainly exceeded our expectations! He set-up was amazing, especially with the added percussionist! The lighting was perfect and his ability to put together a set of music was impeccable. He had the party going all night long and there was never a dull moment. Thank you Curtis!

Melissa · Married on 03/14/2015

When my husband and I were starting to plan our wedding reception, he suggested Inpulse Entertainment, as they were dj’s for his high school graduation party and he remembered how wonderful they were. After several phones calls, we decided to have them be our entertainment for our reception. Chad and his team got all of our guests out on the dance floor from the very first song until the end of the night. Aside from the DJ and MC we also had a percussionist who was a perfect addition to the music. Chad was very helpful in suggesting music selections and creating a timeline for our big day. If you are looking for a top of the line DJ crew, we highly recommend Inpulse Entertainment!

Thank you for making our wedding reception such a wonderful and memorable day!
    Ryan and Melissa Rivas

Kristen · Married on 10/25/2014

Inpulse Entertainment did an AMAZING job at our wedding! They provided the music for the ceremony and the reception. They also provided beautiful uplighting at the reception. We met with Chad a week before the wedding to discuss the details of the big day...he was awesome, professional, and had great suggestions. We loved how he took the time to discuss with us our vision of the ceremony and reception. The dance floor was packed all night long!! Thank you for making our night one we will never forget!!!!