Inpulse Entertainment Reviews

Inpulse Entertainment 6
Inpulse Entertainment 7

Michele Marie · Married on 07/06/2019

Uhhhhmazing!

Chad was so awesome to work with throughout the whole process leading up to the wedding. Curtis and chad make a great team and had the communication done pat! We also had a drummer there who exceeded our expectations playing along with the DJ. They were great about playing most of the songs I asked for and working with me on creating the perfect playlist. Everyone had a blast, including my Dad who doesn’t even like weddings (haha) and the music and MC was awesome! Thank you soooo much!! You are all amazing!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/06/2019

Love them!

Curtis and Chad are incredible! Finding a DJ that was professional, customizable and unique was a priority. They are not that corny, standard DJ. It is a truly better service than anyone in Tampa Bay and St Pete. Trust me I did my research. They did our ceremony, reception, lighting and photo booth. They are fabulous!!!!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Jeff & Mona · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly recommend

Chad & Inpulse team were excellent for our wedding, start to finish! They were reliably responsive throughout the planning process & had great advice/recommendations. The uplights really enhanced the beauty of our space; The extra speaker was great for cocktail hour & allowed different music to set a different vibe for our outdoor space;The colored lights were worth the investment to provide a classy party vibe during the reception. Inpulse did a great job with details, timelines, and impeccable emcee services! AND the music flow was amazing!! Inpulse had everyone up dancing all night (age 18 through 82). Very professional attire and demeanor too. We are looking forward to host another event so we can re-hire this team. They did a phenomenal job at my brother's wedding 9 years ago too! (That's how I knew I wanted to hire them) Consistent service every time.

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 01/20/2019

AMAZING Experience!!!

I got married last week at the Davis Island Garden Club, and we hired Inpulse Entertainment for our DJ. Working with Curtis was wonderful! He was so incredibly helpful and really worked with us to determine exactly what we wanted. Our DJ was CJ, and he was GREAT! He definitely got everyone on the dance floor. So many of our guests commented on how awesome CJ was. We also went through Inpulse for our videographer and cafe lighting. The outdoor lighting was exactly what we hoped for! And although we haven’t seen our wedding video yet, I’m sure that Johnathan did a great job. I would definitely recommend Inpulse Entertainment to everyone!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend!

My husband had only a few requests for our wedding - one of which was to find the best DJ. Mission accomplished. Inpulse came highly recommended to us from multiple friends. I spoke to Curtis about a year or more before the wedding and knew immediately this was the right company. The price was higher than we budgeted but you get what you pay for. We couldn’t be happier with Curtis and Anthony. We had people on the dance floor all night. Anthony knew exactly what music to play to keep the party going. Our guests and vendors have commented on our DJ over and over again. We had people on the dance floor that are definitely not dancers! EVERYONE will be on their feet and having a great time with Inpulse DJs!!
    We also used inpulse for our cocktail hour music. Curtis suggested a saxophonist. Great recommendation. He played a variety of music and wasn’t overbearing.
    Thank you Curtis and team!!! We couldn’t be happier!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2018

Chad is by far the BEST DJ ever! Our wedding was so fun and no one had to even request songs because Chad knew EXACTLY what to play! I highly recommend Chad if you want a fun wedding/event!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Rhonda · Married on 09/29/2018

Chad Lazarra with Inpulse Entertainment was the ideal DJ for my daughter's wedding. He met with us several times before the wedding and offered many recommendations (glow sticks, best order of events, uplighting) that definitely made it such a memorable event. The dance floor was packed the entire night and Chad kept things running smoothly the entire time. All our guests including the large bridal party stated how much fun the wedding was and I attribute it to Chad and his staff.

Wedding included music for cocktail hour, uplighting for the ballroom, and Emcee/Music Entertainment.

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Inpulse Entertainment 8
    Inpulse Entertainment 9
    Inpulse Entertainment 10
    Inpulse Entertainment 11

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2018

Chad and Curtis of Inpulse Entertainment completely made out wedding a hit! My 93 year old uncle never left the dance floor! Inpulse provided us with the ceremony music, sound and lighting, cocktail hour music, and total entertainment for our reception... they were professional in every way, and played every genre of music for all ages of our relatives...i swear, no one left the dance floor all night!! I have had innumerable calls from guests telling me that it was the most fun they have had at a wedding...EVER! I highly recommend Inpulse Entertainment for any celebration you are having!
    Stephanie Scolaro Nardelli

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Inpulse Entertainment 12
    Inpulse Entertainment 13
    Inpulse Entertainment 14
    Inpulse Entertainment 15
    Inpulse Entertainment 16

Liz · Married on 04/28/2018

I can't say enough about Chad Lazzara and this entire group of guys. They played (including the percussionist) at both of my daughters' weddings. One wedding was at MFA in St Pete and the other was at Sandpearl Resort in Clearwater.
    They were very familiar with both venues and played music that got everyone up and dancing ! They provided the lighting for the Sandpearl wedding..it was beautiful ! The percussionist is a must have !! We couldn't have had better !

Sent on 05/11/2018

carissa · Married on 02/17/2018

Inpulse Entertainment provided DJ services as well as lighting for our daughter's wedding on 2/17/18. We loved working with Chad. We met with him prior to the wedding to discuss the playlist. He also met us at the venue to discuss lighting. The day of the wedding was a blast. We owe that to Inpulse. They kept the reception moving along from the introductions to the last dance. There was no time for boredom! The music was awesome - it kept everyone up and dancing! We highly recommend using Inpulse for your wedding.
    Elsa

Sent on 02/20/2018

Erin · Married on 02/17/2018

We hired Inpulse for our wedding last weekend, and boy are we glad we did! They came highly recommended, and we are glad they were a part of our special night. Anthony not only provided the up-lighting for our reception, but HE BROUGHT THE PARTY with him too! He did a fantastic job controlling the crowd, seamlessly transitioning from our special dances, to the toasts, cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss! He played an awesome line up of songs, and made sure people were out on the dance floor having a great time. When the party was over, everyone chanted "ONE MORE SONG" and he delivered... what a treat! We highly recommend Inpulse Entertainment for anyone who is looking for a great DJ to keep the party going strong!! Thank you for a great night! Cheers, Erin & Keith Elser!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Courtney · Married on 12/16/2017

Chad and Curtis provided great music selection and DJ services for our wedding on December 16,2017! They had my entire 250 person wedding out on the dance floor all night long! All of our guests could not stop talking about how great the music was! They played all genres of music from a mix of ages to keep everyone out of their seat! They made our wedding a blast! Chad is also very personable and friendly making him super easy to work with! Would definitely recommend them!!!
    ~~Courtney & Bobby

Sent on 01/22/2018

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I just got married on October 7th, 2017. We had Chad with Inpulse Entertainment which we would highly recommend! Not only did he do music but also the entertainment was above and beyond. He also did uplighting for us which made the mood in the room 100 times better.
    I called Chad shortly after we were engaged. He called back in a quick manner and was very professional. When we spoke he had my date open so we booked with him right away! Throughout the year of planning Chad helped with different things which he did not have to do. Then a couple of weeks before the wedding we met to discuss details. He was like meeting an old friend, so friendly and personable. As soon as I told him a couple of song we liked he knew exactly what we wanted. He had great ideas and recommendations.
    The wedding was a huge success!!! We had the best night of our lives and danced the night away with friends and family!!! We could not have been any happier with our choice on entertainment!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Ramon · Married on 05/06/2017

We used Inpulse Entertainment for our daughter's wedding on May 6, 2017. They provided the DJ services, a live percussionist, and room lighting. Chad Lazzara was AMAZING to work with. We met with Chad several times, and he made many suggestions to make the wedding reception perfect. The reception was a huge success, with many of our guests complementing Inpulse Entertainment and asking for their name and number. They also provided the perimeter lighting for the site, AMAZING! I would highly recommend Inpulse Entertainment for your event. Please ask for Chad.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Alyssa · Married on 03/25/2017

My husband and I recently got married on March 25th and we booked Inpulse Entertainment for our wedding. We actually met Curtis while we were looking at venues as he was preparing for another wedding. I started chatting with him and letting him know what we were looking for and he started to show me videos of the services they offer. They offered live musicians who played along with the songs the DJ was playing! Right off the bat, we knew that we wanted something like that. The first time I contacted him about dates, he was so accommodating and responsive. They have a passion for what they do and they make you feel so comfortable while explaining their services and costs. Once we worked out a date and payments, everything was set to go! About a week before the wedding, Curtis and Chad met with us in person at our venue to talk through details, go over the time line and help us plan out any other details we needed. They were amazing! We decided that we wanted some live music at our wedding so we asked for a guitarist at the cocktail hour and we have a Latin percussionist for our reception who played along with the DJ! My husband both have Spanish backgrounds, but not all of our music was Spanish and he did such and amazing job playing to all kinds of songs from different genres! It really made the party unique and special. Chad was our DJ and we was so awesome! We gave him our list of songs and he did some amazing mixes and kept the crowd going the whole night! We had some very nice compliments about the guitarist outside as well. Overall, we think the music at our wedding made the party 10 times better, people couldn't stop talking about it! If you are in the Tampa bay or St. Petersburg Area, you need Inpulse at your wedding to make it fantastic! Thank you Curtis and Chad for making our day so special!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/04/2017

Highly recommend Curtis and his team at Inpulse! From the very beginning, I could tell that his knowledge and passion for the job was different than any other DJ options out there. He was able to work with our budget, and offer suggestions that made the day run smoothly. I’ll never forget walking into our final meeting with “our song selections” and how so wrong we were!! We really can’t thank him enough for suggesting even better songs that we both were happy with. He kept people on the dance floor (both young and old) and knew how to read the crowd. He even suggested using glow sticks which were awesome!!

He was a true partner in this wedding planning process, and again we can’t thank him enough!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Inpulse Entertainment 17

Jennifer · Married on 02/04/2017

Curtis and his team are amazing. They take care of all the details including those I never thought about. They kept the reception running perfectly. Anthony had a great read of the crowd and played all the right songs to keep people dancing. We had so many complements from our guests about how great the DJ was and what a fun time they had. We everyone out dancing from the 4 year olds to the 64 year olds. I'd highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 01/07/2017

Highly recommend! Curtis and his team were very easy to work with. They really got the crowd dancing!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Chelsea · Married on 11/19/2016

We worked with Curtis and David. They were incredibly helpful! Curtis helped us decide the style of music we wanted and any extra amenities, such as uplighting and the facade. David, on the day of the wedding, kept all of our guests dancing all night and helped the night go so smoothly. He did an amazing job of being part of the event, but not being the overstepping boundaries, or being too involved. He pronounced all the names correctly on our bridal party (and we had some tricky ones). Everyone was so helpful and accommodating through the whole process and worked with my husband and my schedules. We cannot thank you enough for all your help and hard work!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Kevin · Married on 10/14/2016

Chad,
    Jessica and I want to thank u for a phenomenal job. We had an unbelievable time and so many guests continue to tell us how much fun they had. We certainly noticed how prepared you were and the music was exactly what we wanted. especially the 80s smash up!!! Bravo and thank u!!
    Kevin G.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Casey · Married on 07/02/2016

Chad and Inpulse Ent made our wedding the most fun night of our lives. They provided music and sound for the ceremony and reception as well as LED lighting. They were amazing from beginning to end and had everyone up dancing all night long. We couldn't have found anyone better!

-Casey and Erica Nunez

Sent on 07/11/2016

Matthew · Married on 02/06/2016

Inpulse Entertainment did a fabulous job at our wedding. They kept everybody on the dance floor all night long. Inpulse was very easy and accommodating to work with the whole time.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Andrew · Married on 01/02/2016

I'll be the first to admit that I thought that I always wanted a band at my wedding. We were recommended Inpulse Entertainment by our venue (the Museum of Fine Arts - St. Petersburg) and I cannot share enough how happy we are that we went with this recommendation and how much of an impact Inpulse Entertainment made on our day. We spoke mostly with Curtis as the face of our event planning and during that time he was prompt in his responses, was attentive to the things we wanted to do to make our day special, and collaborated with us on the timeline and event flow of the evening. He provided recommendations for music during parts of our ceremony and was eager to learn about our song preferences for the reception.

Curtis not only exceeded our expectations as a DJ but also became the rock that we relied on during the day to keep our event on timeline. We felt like we had a true partner in Curtis to make our day special and he will be our go-to recommendation for any bride and groom.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Kara · Married on 12/19/2015

Chad and Curtis with Inpulse Entertainment were fabulous!! They were flexible, always available to chat if needed and even took the time to meet with us before our big day to go over all of the important details. They played the exact range of music we were hoping for at our wedding and really made sure our night ran smoothly. They knew how to get the crowd going and also how to keep our bridal party entrances organized. We can't thank them enough for doing such an awesome job!! Book them!!

-Kara and Lance McCullers

Sent on 01/12/2016

Pam · Married on 11/21/2015

We opted for the DJ with the percussionist and I am SO happy that we did! The entertainment totally made the night! The dance floor was packed all night long. We gave them a forever long list of songs to choose from. They made sure to play all of the "must-haves" and then they really feeled out the crowd to make sure they were playing the right songs for our guests. We had a wide demographic of guests and two different cultures being brought together, so we were a little hesitant about what kind of music would work best, but Curtis and his crew knew exactly how to handle it. We have received endless compliments on the music and entertainment from everyone! They only complaints I heard was that the music was "too good" and every time they went to grab more to eat or drink, another awesome song would come on and they'd gravitate right back to the dance floor! :) I would highly recommend working with Inpulse. They were so professional to work with. Curtis was all over it! He knows exactly what he is doing, and we never had to worry about a thing! And splurge for the percussionist! Totally worth it! Unique experience and it made the night!

Sent on 12/30/2015