20 Reviews for Innova Video Productions & Design

Blu-Ray (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

0.6

I would not recommend Luis or his company for your videography services. I received my video 1 month after it was due (low staffing per Luis, per contract due 4 months after the wedding) and it was only the clips of the wedding, unedited, no sound on a DVD, and a USB that was unable to download on my computer. We called and Luis stated that this was all he thought we needed, despite our contract spelling out that we would receive 2 blu- rays with personalized cover, 2 DVDs, USB, raw footage and a 5 minute highlight video. Another month passed (6 months) and we finally received the Blu- rays with the edited video, no highlight video and no properly working USB, but I was satisfied enough. Watched the video and It was nice. I had 3 edit requests- completely left out one set of grandparents walking down the aisle, one bridesmaid speech was cut up(apparently battery loss to the camera and nothing can be done?) and some background noise during the ceremony. Emailed/called/texted about these edits and has been 2 months with no response. I don’t think I have unreasonable expectations- All I wanted it what was spelled out in the contract we signed and timely response view any avenue for questions or concerns.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

We wanted a wedding video that truly captured the spirit and magic of our wedding day and thanks to our videographer, Luis Asencio From Innova Video, I’m confident our wish came true. My husband and I first met Luis via Skype and we instantly meshed; he has a great sense of humor, professional, communicated effectively and gave us great ideas on how to make our day more fun as per his experience. It was extremely helpful that he’s fluent in English, so I didn’t have to translate to my husband. The day of Luis was punctual and had a great eye for great shots that belong in bridal magazines. Luis is not invasive yet experienced which makes him the perfect videographer. When I mentioned his name to my photographer and coordinator they were pleased to hear the good news which speaks largely of his work. Even my guests expressed how great and attentive he was. Can’t wait to see our wedding video which I’m sure we’ll love. Thank you Luis for a great experience on our wedding day. Sincerely, Erica & Adrian DeJesus - April 11, 2015

Profile Picture Erica, 4/11/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Videography

Planning a destination wedding it's not an easy job. We are from Mass. & we were planning our wedding to be taking place on Cocoa beach, FL. Looking for a videographer to witness and capture our day was a little tough but when I looked into Innova video(Luis) I knew that was it... The price was def in our budget, his punctual timing in all my questions and concerns were met & the day of the wedding he was there early, dressed to impress with a great attitude:) he worked great with my photographer, he made our busy nerve wrecking day run smooth and fun!!!! So if any bride & groom is looking for professionalism, bilingual, & great price look no further INNOVA VIDEO will meet all your needs & wants!!!! I thank Luis from the bottom of my heart for the job he did?

Profile Picture carmen, 8/9/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Excelente servicio. Muy profesional. ME ENCANTAN SUS VIDEOS!!!!

Profile Picture sonia, 6/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Luis and his crew were AMAZING and a pleasure to work with! If I could give them a 6 out of 5 I would! They were extremely professional, and had great ideas. We didnt want traditional wedding pictures, and wanted a photographer that would accomodate our requests as well as have fun doing so. They were very natual and allowed us to enjoy our wedding without being in our faces all night. I also appreciated Luis being a perfectionist, showing us the pictures after he took them and redoing them if they didn't come out to his standards. The quality of the photos was also fantastic, and they had the lastest equipment. We are completely satisfied with the choice we made to hire Innova for our special day!!!!

Profile Picture Jackelyn, 1/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amazing staff!! Professionalism, quiality video, great ideas.
If you really want a professional video, not a rookie one, Innova is your option.
Thanks Luis for your spectacular job!
The underwater was the hit of the night!

Profile Picture Veronica, 12/28/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Luis was an amazing videographer! We hit it off from the first few moments we met. I felt that he was very down to earth and almost an instant friend. He made my wedding day an experience to remember, being more attentive then my own wedding planner!!! He even got me and my husband a drink from the bar at one point. That was awesome. He was able to bring out the wild side of my husband during the garter toss which I never knew he had in him..haha.. I cant wait to see the video. Our scenes on the beach, I am sure will be amazing. I look forward to using his services again in the future. I would recommend him to anyone needing a great videographer, not to mention his pricing is one of the best! Thank you so much Luis for being such a great part of our day!!!!!

Profile Picture User3422268, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Luis was at the event ahead of time and stayed late to take additional shots. The video turned out amazing! It captured all the great highlights in a way that accurately represents our personality, we laughed and cried watching it yesterday. The way he incorporated the music, laid out the chapters and included all the important events was excellent. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Cristi, 4/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Innova Video Productions & Design not only ensures you great quality, but also has the uniqueness of capturing every single detail in a special and sweet way that makes you just relive that unforgettable day. Luis Asencio is an exceptional professional and an amazing human being who is committed to ensure you the BEST video and photos ever! His work speaks for itself what great work he does! Words can’t express my gratitude for his dedication, commitment and professionalism with my daughter's Underwater Video and during her special day. I highly recommend Innova Video to anyone who wishes to treasure that special moment of their lives with the best quality in photos and video! I am so thankful we chose Luis to capture all of those moments, memories that will last a lifetime! Nobody compares to Innova Video Productions & Design!

Blessings and all the best, Maritza Montalvo

Profile Picture Maritza, 1/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Responsable, Accesible. Han sido las mejores características.

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Excelente trabajo. Muy profesional y es un trabajo de alto nivel. Responsable y super innovador. Recomiendo su trabajo.

Profile Picture User3668881, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Excelente trabajo. Super profesional, creativo y responsable en su trabajo.
Mi video y el trash the drees me encantaron!!

Profile Picture User3818006, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Luis the videographer, is an amazing person and very creative with the work he does. The quality of the image, the editing it's beyond great. I was very happy with the work he put together. Luis captured everything, every little detail! He is very punctual, and I would recommend this vendor to anyone. I had a great time being with him, he has lots of patience which is really important. I would give him 10 stars if I could, because what he worked on was out of this world AMAZING. He rocks really the best of best, you won't regret him! Just check out his video's and find out for yourself how he does it(:

Profile Picture User2976424, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Muy grata experiencia, muy buen trabajo y profesionalismo!!!

Profile Picture Mara, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If I could give Luis a fifteen star rating I would! He was there to capture every single moment! He was very professional all day long. The outcome of the video was: Breathtaking! Innova Video is the BEST!!!!

Profile Picture Maria del mar, 3/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

One of the best videography services in PR. Professional way of filming, editing and delivery. Great quality images, shoots, and editing; simply the best.
We recommend this vendor 200%. We got more than we expected. Innova Video sure knew how to value our occasion, time, and money.

One-time service for a lifetime memory!

Profile Picture Ann, 2/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Luis was always willing to listen to our suggestions and did not hesitate to provide his own ideas on what would be best for our wedding video. He was punctual and did an excellent job in getting all the details of our wedding day. My wife and I enjoyed the video and were very satisfied with how it was presented.

Profile Picture Jose, 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We loved our final product! The videographer, Luis, was professional and also creative. Although we had little input into what he would do, we are satisfied with what he put together. We didn't have anything in mind so this was a big task. Luis was able to capture the most precious moments and I really enjoyed watching the joy my husband and I had on our wedding day! My favorite part about Luis was that he was like an "invisible" videographer- on your wedding day , the last thing you want is another pressure or rather distraction from enjoying your special day- and Luis captured the beauty without being intrusive! I recommend him, for sure!

Profile Picture Roseni, 10/23/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Luis...tienes un talento increible.eres una persona muy responsable y profesional.. de verdad que tu trabajo es excelentel!!!>... me encanto mis videosss... SON LOS MEJORES!! jajaja... TOTALMENTE COMPLACIDA!! :))))... ERA TODO LO QUE SOÑABA!.!.

GRACIAS POR SER PARTE DE ESTE MOMENTO TAN ESPECIAL PARA NOSOTROS!!>>