Inner Circle Photography Reviews

Inner Circle Photography 3
  • Carmen

Carmen · Married on 07/13/2019

The Absolute Best!!

Miranda was a God-sent! Our pictures are stunning and she is amazing to work with! I’m so thankful she was there and captured our day so perfectly!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Inner Circle Photography 4
    Inner Circle Photography 5
    Inner Circle Photography 6
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 08/13/2016

Miranda is amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture the special moments of our wedding. She is great to work with and the pictures are awesome! I would recommend her to anyone looking for perfect pictures and a fun photographer. I felt like she was a long time friend on my wedding day.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2015

Miranda, is dare I say the perfect photographer! I am a girl who HATES getting her picture taken, so is my fiancé. We had 8 pictures of us after about 3.5 years together. Now we have like hundreds! She did a miracle, she captured who we were in the pictures. She also made us look amazing. Photography was were I splurged in my budget...and Miranda was worth every penny. She let us do 2 engagement sessions because I loved Detroit so much I wanted one there. She took control of my wedding day and was so professional and creative. She was a hit with everyone. I was really sad when the day was over because she became very important to us. She was a wonderful choice and easy to get along with. I highly recommend her for any photography :)

Sent on 11/02/2015

Miranda is absolutely awesome! Professional, prompt, and great at what she does. I will be contacting her for any future photography that I may want/need!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Where to begin with Miranda and Inner Circle Photography. Not only is she beyond creative and great at capturing real emotion but she is a joy to work with.
    For our engagement shoot we were living out of state at the time and she worked with us and flew down to Florida to capture some great shots in the place we got engaged.
    For the wedding she went above and beyond and was incredible to work with. She is one of the few photographers I've seen who is fantastic at capturing true emotion as it happens which make for keepsake photos.

From the photos we've seen thus far I couldn't be happier with her creativity in capturing all the important moments and aspects of the day. Can't wait to see the rest!

She also went above and beyond on the day of, getting me water if I needed it, helping with the pins in my veil, the list goes on and on.

Amazing to work with, fantastic photos, and a great person!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Lindsay · Married on 06/15/2013

Miranda is absolutely amazing! From the engagement session you know you have made the right choice. She is fun, professional, and captures FANTASTIC photos. She makes you comfortable and on the wedding day you will feel like you have a best friend with you taking your photos. I cannot gush enough about how beautiful the sneak peak (she gives you a sneak peak of your photos about a week after and the full set of everything later) of the wedding proofs are.

Sent on 06/27/2013

Carly · Married on 10/06/2012

Miranda is one of the most fun people to work with during such a stressful event as planning a wedding!! She's professional, but keeps everything light and fun! What's not to love about working with her?!?!

The engagement session is so key to getting to know your photographer and she INCLUDES them in your final cost!!! What?! Amazing, just amazing!

Sent on 02/12/2013

Kristin · Married on 06/30/2012

Miranda was absolutely, positively fabulous. I couldn't have dreamed of a better wedding photographer. She was one of the very first vendors I booked for my wedding and that was probably one of the best decisions I made through the whole process! She was extremely professional and knew exactly what she was doing. She was so easy going and fun to be around that she instantly put everyone at ease. Throughout the wedding day I found myself looking to her to see what I should be doing next! She was just on top of everything! Our engagement photo session was a 'gift' from her to her couples so she can get to know us before the wedding day and she seriously spent the entire day with us! A few months before the wedding, I even got a surprise in the mail from her. A bridal emergency kit packed with all kinds of little things that you don't think of for the big day like safety pins, mints, kleenex ect. It was so thoughtful! I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with her and our photos.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Amy · Married on 10/08/2011

Miranda is an amazing photographer. She is strives to make all of her clients happy. She really focuses on the personalities of the person/people she is photographing so they get the perfect pictures for them. I would absolutely, 100% recommend Inner Circle Photography for any event. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Annette · Married on 06/04/2010

Miranda was amazing to work with! She did everything in her power to make us happy and she did amazing work.

Sent on 08/04/2010

Colleen · Married on 10/16/2009

Having beautiful pictures of my wedding day was among my top priorities. I looked for quite some time before I found Inner Circle Photography, and was elated when I did. Right from our first meeting, I was reassured that our photographer, Miranda, was perfect for us, and that our pictures would be fantastic. She and her partner did an amazing job, and I truly couldn't ask for more. I have recommended her company to all of my engaged friends, and will think of her whenever I have a need for professional photography to document those special moments in my life.

Sent on 08/05/2010

Erica · Married on 08/08/2009

Wow... I don't even know what to say! Miranda did a kick butt job. At the last minute she lost her 2nd shooter because he got sick, and she worked hard to get Ed to come along! I am so thankful for the beautiful and amazing work they did for me and my husband.

I will also remember how comforting Miranda was on my big day. It had been pouring rain all day and my wedding was all outdoors. She called in the early afternoon to check on me and see if there was anything she could do (she knew I must have been pretty upset!) She even had already come up with some great ideas for pictures if the rain were to continue. I am so thankful for her heart!

Without reservation I would reccommend Inner Circle Photography to anyone. They exceeded all my expectations.

Erica Romanowski

Sent on 01/22/2010

Jillian · Married on 05/01/2009

Inner Cirle Photography goes above and beyond what you would expect from a photographer. The value and quality of service is exceptional. I would recommend them to everyone and if I had to do this over again I would pay any amount to have Inner Cirlce Photography. Miranda makes wedding day pictures fun, creative, and enjoyable. No need to stress about perfect pictures if you have Inner Circle photography. I plan on using Inner Circle Photography for all my pictures in the future(babies)!!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2009

Becky · Married on 03/28/2009

Miranda and Inner Circle Photography was one of the best (and easiest) choices we made for our big day. When we first met with her, I knew instantly two things: 1) I liked her 2) I love the way she sees the world through her camera lens. We had a great time taking our engagement photos with her and the fun continued right through the big day. She was exceptional at giving us direction and suggestions and still managed to let us just be us. I would recommend Inner Circle Photography without a doubt, we absolutely loved having her as part of our wedding!!!

Sent on 05/12/2009

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2017

Miranda does a great job with keeping the photo experience fun and in the moment...there definitely was a ton of laughing going on at our engagement photos!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Kate · Married on 09/06/2009

Miranda from Inner Circle was amazing to work with. She listen to everything that my husband and I wanted in our wedding pictures. She was kind and helped guide us through the whole process. Everyday I walk through my home and see the moments that she captured on our wedding day and it makes me smile. She has since photographed one of my bridesmaids weddings, a good friend and will be shooting my cousin's this fall. I am very lucky to have found such an amazing photographer and person.

Sent on 01/22/2013

kelly · Married on 11/07/2008

Miranda and her team at Inner circle Photography went above and beyond my expectations! They made me feel relaxed and taking care of all day. Even my wedding party was commenting on how wonderful they thought Miranda was all night long. Our pictures are beautiful, she has a really great eye when it comes to capturing the moment. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great photographer.

Sent on 11/25/2008