52 Reviews for Inn at Vint Hill

Limited Bar (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
China (1)
52 Inn at Vint Hill Reviews

My husband and I got married here this June. The staff was very accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process. I have to say that the bar-manager, Rob, was an absolute delight to work with. I'll never forget his hospitality, humor, and warmth! My mom truly enjoyed getting to know him as we set up for the rehearsal dinner. He always went the extra mile for us whether it was for the drinks, extra special little touches, advice, etc. - Rob was just awesome. It was my dream to get married at this venue and I was lucky enough for that dream to come true. The venue itself, the food, and the staff were all incredible.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/9/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Tents, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

Absolutely loved Dawn and Jennifer! After struggling to find a venue, we found Inn at Vint Hill through a recommendation from a friend. The tour and food tasting were so well done. They provided everything: catering, set up, clean up, and coordination for the entire event. Dawn was so kind and accommodating to our requests. She worked with us to find a price and back up plan for our needs. Jennifer was very efficient and provided great communication throughout the entire process. We couldn't thank them enough. They took away a lot of the stress. Afterwards, we received a lot of comments regarding how good the food was. The venue is so beautiful and we are so glad we went with them. It was absolutely perfect for our intimate wedding. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Judy, 5/6/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Limited Bar, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Tables, Tents, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Set Up

We got married at the Inn at Vint hill in 2014 and could not recommend this place more! The food they catered was beyond amazing! We loved the caramelized brie! The staff there was very accommodating. We got a little behind schedule and they were very flexible. We had such a great time and love that they have several different options for location of ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture judith, 1/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Chairs, Tables, Tents, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

Full disclosure: My event WASN'T a wedding. It was a Celebration of Life for my father. When Dawn says, "Don't worry - it'll be fine!" BELIEVE HER. She and her staff were awesome. I gave her the barest suggestion of what we were looking for in the menu and Dawn ran with it. She produced a portable microphone for us at the last minute, came up with a perfect name for our signature drink, arranged for a more-than-adequate number of support staff - and that's just a small sampling of the dozens of ways this team responded to questions we never even asked. This was especially appreciated since we were dealing with the grief of losing our father and hundreds of details. I wish I could remember everyone's names (they were ALL so accommodating) but in addition to Dawn and Scott, Rob and Hilda rocked it. The Inn at Vint Hill is truly and exceptional venue.

Profile Picture Gail, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We chose the Inn at Vint Hill for our 50th Wedding Anniversary because we had eaten there previously and we have always been extremely pleased by the quality of the food, the presentation, the service and the value received. Our experience with working through the event details was almost effortless - they knew every detail that had to discussed and had all the answers to our every query. For service that they don't provide they had source suggestions that proved to be outstanding. The Inn rates with best of restaurants! We continue to receive praise for the menu and every other aspect of the event. For your next event, you would find the services provided by Scott and Dawn (owners) to be the best in the DC area. We are so very thrilled with our choice and know you will be too!$

Profile Picture Kay, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough about my great wedding experience at The Inn at Vint Hill. About a year before our wedding, Vint Hill was the first venue we viewed...we looked around a bit more and QUICKLY came back to book with Vint Hill. Dawn and Rob were our two main points of contact. They make you feel like family, and like this is THEIR wedding too... from the moment we began working with Vint Hill, I felt comfortable and at ease. They really do their best to make your big day run smooth. My husband and I have been receiving nothing but compliments on the friendliness and great service of the Vint Hill staff, the delicious food, and the atmosphere. Vint Hill is gorgeous, and spacious with an intimate feel. And added bonus is the lighting in the tent..many of the photos by our friends and family (non-professional) turned out beautiful thanks to the soft light, both in the day and evening. I HIGHLY recommend this vendor! Thank you Dawn!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Tables, Tents

Dawn and Scott were absolutely amazing. When my daughter and I first walked into the house and saw how breathtakingly beautiful it was, we knew we had found the right spot. To cement the decision, Dawn was the most likable, down to earth person ever to work with. Friendly, droll, flexible...need I say more. She knows what she is doing, has suggestions but will bend over backwards to do things exactly as the bride wants. The food is really good, their staff is wonderful, their tent is beautiful (and will stand up EVEN to hurricane Matthews' tail end winds) and guests loved the venue. We have had so many people tell us how beautiful it all was and I am glad that we chose Vint Hill. They are most reasonable on pricing and will work with your budget. We loved them and would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Dyanne, 10/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Event Planning, Linens, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Tents

My husband and I were very pleased with the service at Vint Hill. From speaking with Jim initially to making plans with Dawn and Scott, the owners and Rob the Bartender, they were very helpful with all our questions and concerns. They were more then willing to work with us to make our day special and go with what we wanted. The Inn is beautiful and we loved the rooms that they have for the guys and for the girls to get ready. The tent is large and easily accommodated our 200 guests. We were fortunate that the rain held off for our ceremony to be held outside. However, they do have the house and the tent if it does rain. There is also a patio if guests prefer to sit outside. The food is made in house and is quite good as well as excellent service. It is a great value for the space, amenities and service. I would highly recommend Inn at Vint Hill.

Profile Picture Rita, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

It's honestly difficult to put into words how thankful I am that we found the Inn at Vint Hill for our wedding. Dawn, Jim, and Rob all went above and beyond to make the day everything we ever could have dreamed it would be...and it was the best day of our lives. Their entire team is so flexible and easy to work with, without all the constraints and strict rules you find at most venues. I felt like anytime I asked Dawn for anything her response was, "whatever you want honey, we just want to make you happy." She was always so accomodating and laid back, which helped me not feel stressed either. Seriously how many other venues treat their brides that way?!?!
The property is stunning and the beautiful Sperry tent will make any event feel incredibly special. This is the kind of tent you see in bridal magazines and gawk at....it's honestly breath taking. And then there's the food. Not only is it incredibly reasonable (our wedding coordinator couldn't believe their prices!), but everything is absolutely delicious and Dawn's presentation is beautiful! Everyone just raved about how amazing it was. One thing I loved about the venue too is how many different beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces they have, so that you don't have to worry about rain or bad weather ruining the day, because there is always somewhere pretty indoors where things could be moved if necessary. In fact, we had an unseasonably hot 95 degree day for our wedding in June and all of the staff went above and beyond to keep our guests cool, bringing in huge fans and A/C units and putting up umbrellas to keep the sun out of the tent.
I honestly, cannot say enough good things about this venue. We looked here and didn't look at a single other venue because we were so impressed by everyone we met and the beautiful tent! If you've found Vint Hill for your wedding you've found a gem!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We just got married at The Inn at Vint Hill and everything was absolutely perfect!! We held our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception there, and they also catered all of the meals (including our wedding brownies). I cannot say enough how amazing the staff and venue were and the price for what you get is unbelievable. They even surprised us by providing lactose free ice cream and gluten free brownies to accommodate our guests with allergies without us requesting it.

We were married on the side lawn, held the cocktail hour inside the house, and had the reception under the tent. Despite two days of rain before our wedding, everything was beautiful and perfect.

Jim and Dawn were a pleasure to work with and were always very responsive to our emails and phone calls. They were so flexible and accommodating. Rob and Hilda were a huge blessing in getting everything set up and arranged for the ceremony and reception. Our guests are still telling us how much they loved the venue and how good the food and dessert were. An added bonus was that both our photographer and DJ had worked at Vint Hill before, so all of the moving pieces synced perfectly. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue.

Profile Picture User5406600, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Tents, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

The Inn at Vint Hill was the perfect place to get married! Dawn was perfect to help plan the wedding and the food was amazing! All the guest loved everything about the venue!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Parking, Linens, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Tents

Me and my husband just got married at the Inn on 9/12/15 and it truly was the wedding of our dreams! We knew from the time we met the team and saw the venue that it would be the best place for us to get married (only saw one venue and we were DONE!) The venue is absolutely beautiful and it's truly the perfect place to get married and working with their team is the icing on the cake.

Jim was very responsive to work with and we really enjoyed our meetings with Dawn. She is full of life and really enjoys what she does! Chef Scott's food is out of this world- we had prime rib, champagne chicken, asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes and we still are hearing rave reviews about it! Rob was fantastic to work with as well and did a great job with keeping up with all of the drinkers at our party! He even helped us the next day with cleaning up our decorations.

The entire team is extremely laid back and goes with the flow which made getting ready the day-of and the entire process very enjoyable! A lot of hard work goes into a wedding of our size- close to 200 people and the Inn knows what they're doing and it really shows. The weather on our wedding day and imminent rain wasn't looking great and there was never any stress about it- they setup for both scenarios and there was never any stress about it.

Everyone kept saying how amazing our wedding was and was wondering where we found this place! Now with the tent (AMAZING & definitely a show stopper!!) and able to accommodate bigger weddings they are really going to make a name for themselves and it's very well deserved.

We cannot thank them enough!! Wish we could do it all over again :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so happy that we had our wedding at the Inn at Vint Hill. They we very flexible and accommodating - even with last minute requests. The venue is really perfect for a wedding. Also, it really makes a difference that they let you use the facility all day. Many other places we looked at had strict time limits when you could arrive and start setting up.

The food and staff were all great too! I can't tell you how many people told us that it was the best wedding they ever attended.

Plus, having our rehearsal dinner their the night before was so worth it. It was a great dinner at a very reasonable price and we got to use their tent after the dinner to hold a special Korean Ceremony.

Profile Picture David, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Jim and Dawn took great care of us while we made preparations for our wedding here: they answered every question that we sent their way, whether it was via email or phone call; they helped us shape our dinner menu and were extremely accommodating to the myriad food allergies that some of our guests have; they had everything set up by the time I got there the day of the wedding and everything was exactly how we wanted it. Weddings are stressful and exhausting events, but the staff expertly took care of everything that we needed.

Profile Picture User5299211, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Look no further for your ideal historic and pastoral wedding venue. Whether you are looking for a beautiful outside venue or elegant indoor accommodations, this place has the best of both worlds. But let's move on to the stuff you really care about--the value and the people. This place is a great value! It includes reception tent, exclusive use of the grounds from 10am to 12 midnight, and a roomy and private bridal suite; not to mention the pool table for the men. The people are incredible! Jim and Dawn, they will take care of you not only on your wedding day but long before. Jim was responsive to all my questions and usually emailed me back within 12-24 hours. On the day of, I had originally planned for an outdoor ceremony and tented reception, but the remnants of Tropical Depression Bill were passing through that day. Dawn was flexible, willing to set up outside last minute as we were spared the rain for the ceremony. She even drove me in her vehicle so I could make a grand entrance walking up the outside path. If you're interested in using this venue, contact them at innatvinthill@aol.com and ask when their next open house/tasting is.

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Beautiful venue!We had 2 ceremonies (indian and catholic) including our reception at the Inn at Vint Hill. Everything ran smoothly. They were very accessible and easy to work with. . . and the food! Would not hesitate on using the Inn at Vint Hill again.

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dawn & Scott are AMAZING! They answered all of my questions, and I had a lot of them during the planning process. The day ran so smoothly, the food was to die for, i cant imagine getting married anywhere else! We LOVE Vint Hill!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't be happier with our wedding reception at the Inn at Vint Hill. To put it simply, everything was perfect! So many of our guests commented on the beauty of the Inn and the fabulous food! The Inn provides a classic and elegant, yet intimate, setting for any event. It's vintage feel can be themed as traditional, bohemian or rustic chic! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and provide the perfect backdrop for the tent. Our guests enjoyed the cocktail hour in the comfort of the mansion and we moved to the tent for dinner and dancing. The tent is no ordinary tent--it has a beautiful hardwood floor!

We also thoroughly enjoyed working with Dawn, Rob and Jim to create a perfect evening at an extremely reasonable cost. We had shopped around and consider ourselves very fortunate to have found Dawn who went out of her way to design a delicious and budget-friendly dining experience. Dawn and Rob made us feel like they were as interested as we in ensuring that the Inn looked fabulous and the menu was memorable.

You will not find a better value for your money than at the Inn at Vint Hill!

Profile Picture User3902361, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place was an unbelievable value. Dawn and Jim are awesome. The food was great. They were very accommodating. You will not find a better place.

Profile Picture david, 4/17/15, 1 Review

Profile Picture User5043101, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just got married in The Inn's new tent, and all of our guests were completely blown away by its grandeur and beauty! I kept hearing throughout the night "This is the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen!" The entire staff is absolutely incredible!!! They are the kindest people on Earth!!! And the food!!! Guests are still raving about it!!! I will never be able to thank them enough!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is amazing and beautiful! My wedding day was the best day, and that in part had to do with the wonderful staff of The Inn at Vint Hill! They were so accommodating and made sure all of my needs were met. I would definitely recommend this venue for any event. The food was amazing, too!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

There are so many things I loved about having our wedding at the Inn. I really enjoyed planning and interacting with Dawn, Jim and their team. They have years of experience in event planning and it really shows. Everyone knows there are tons of details to coordinate for the wedding. They really helped me stay on track, asked really good questions, but never pressured me for information. Their attention to detail was superb. They even provided us with wrapped meals in our get away car! We liked them so much we had the rehearsal and reception dinner at the Inn. It's also a beautiful location. I liked the way the bridal rooms were laid out. We had several out of town guest who were at the location for most of the day. They could hide away in one of the upstairs rooms and relax, away from all the other people.

Profile Picture User4326633, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Dawn and everyone there is wonderful to work with! My family has had two wedding and a rehearsal dinner there and everything as been perfect. The Inn is just beautiful and the food is just delicious. It was my dream wedding!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/28/14, 4 Reviews