Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Reviews

Tanea · Married on 09/16/2017

I Loved EVERYTHING. Just perfect

Sent on 10/11/2017

Beatrice · Married on 09/03/2017

My experience was great from the beginning to the end. There was even some surprises when I came to the reception and it blew me away. I would refer the hotel to anyone. I will be visiting again.

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel 5
    Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel 6
    Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel 7
    Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel 8

Tracy · Married on 09/30/2016

This place is underrated- please give it chance I was very pleased with my day and the whole planning experience!!! Kim Grant (Catering Manager) was amazing and she worked so well with my Wedding Planner (BOP Events- Tiffanie), every step of the way was smooth. I can name more Deanne was great, my wait staff AWESOME, Bartenders GREAT. Bridal Suite perfect. I cannot express how I felt like part of the Hilton family this experience has placed some amazing folks in my life and for that I am grateful.
    Kim I cannot thank you enough for all the website links, VIP parking, Cookies :) and getting me extra guest rooms! Thank you Thank you Thank you

Sent on 01/06/2017

Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and we are really thankful for having the pictures of your wedding as a part of our album. Your wedding was a very unique and elegant event. Thank you for using our hotel for your special day.
  • TIERRA

TIERRA · Married on 08/13/2016

We worked with Kim Grant. Our wedding was on 8/13/2016. She was very responsive and helpful to make sure every detail of our special day was perfect.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel's reply:

Tierra, it was a pleasure to work with you to create such a beautiful event. On behalf of the entire Inn at the Colonnade Baltimore; thank you for giving us the pleasure of hosting your special day. We wish you and your husband all the best.

Kerina · Married on 10/10/2015

This place was wonderful, they are warming, caring, and they have the best cookies when your planning your big day. KIMBERLY GRANT....what an amazing woman. Kim will be right by your side every step of the way, she knows her job very well and is great at it. Kim made sure we had the wedding of our dreams. The food was great, cake was perfect, the setup was just beautiful.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much Kerina, it was a great experience working with you and Ericka. Your wedding couldn't have been more beautiful. I wish the two of you all the best. On behalf of the entire Inn at the Colonnade Family; thank you for giving us the pleasure of hosting your special day.

Glenn · Married on 05/09/2015

Rebecca was very helpful in setting up a wedding block and my guests loved the accommodations!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel's reply:

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure hosting your friends and family for your BIG DAY! If you need anything at all, please feel free to contact me directly.
  • User5067914 · event on 05/02/2015

The event coordinating staff was fantastic, as were the on-site staff during event day. It could not have gone better!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing event! If there is anything you need in the future, please let me know :)

Gavaha · event on 04/07/2015

Rebbecca and her staff are Awesome!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel's reply:

Thank you Gavaha! It was such a pleasure working with you on Candace's Sweet Sixteen :) If there is an opportunity to work together again, please let me know!

Sharon · event on 01/17/2015

From beginning to end my event planner Rebecca was very professional and was always available to address any concerns I may have had. Also on the day of my event Richardo and team was very professional and was able to address any of my concerns that I may have had.

Sent on 02/03/2015

Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel's reply:

Thank you Sharon! It was such a pleasure working with you on your Husband's birthday party. I'm so glad everyone enjoyed themselves. I would love the opportunity to work with you again so if there is anything you need in the future, please contact me directly.

Maria · Married on 12/01/2014

They were all very helpful. We were not sure what we wanted at first and they helped us with ideas that suited us very well. It really came down to figuring out what we wanted.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel's reply:

Thank you Maria, it was truly a pleasure working with you and Joe on your big day! Congratulations again!

The staff at the Colonnade assisted us in planning and implementing a fantastic rehearsal dinner (Atrium Room) and an amazing reception (at the Scottish Rite). The staff was professional, flexible, and understood our vision for the event. They helped us make our wedding day dream a reality.

Beyond the events, we also wanted to praise the front desk staff of the hotel. My family stayed for five nights and raved about the professionalism and kindness showed to them. Additionally, we needed to switch our room at the last minute and Sam (front desk) was friendly, accommodating, and so very sweet. The morning after the wedding, Sam greeted us with an enthusiastic "good morning Mr. & Mrs. Manson". We honestly felt as though she had become part of our family with the way she treated us!

We look forward to recommending this hotel to our out of town friends and family, and perhaps staying a night on our anniversary!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel's reply:

It was truly a pleasure working with you on all of the details for your special day. We are so happy that your day was magical and so happy to have been a part of it!

Ciara · Married on 10/26/2013

We were so delighted with everything Rebecca, Ricardo, and the staff at the Inn at the Colonnade did for us for our wedding. We could not have asked for a more wonderful day! Rebecca worked with us every step of the way and truly helped our vision come to life! She was organized, professional, and very caring about our needs. The Colonnade has a great space to work with and has several reception halls to choose from. We chose to do our reception in the lobby and everything turned out beautifully – the elegant wallpaper, marble floors, and the skylight dome served as a wonderful backdrop for the occasion. We left detailed instructions for how to decorate the space and we were so happy with how lovely and cohesive the room looked on our wedding day. Ricardo was very flexible and able to customize the food and drink options to fit our budget and guest size. The food was amazing and we had many compliments from our guests about how wonderful everything tasted! Overall, we highly recommend the Inn at the Colonnade for weddings and other special occasions!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much for the rave review Ciara! It was truly an honor to be a part of your big day!

Crystal · Married on 09/22/2013

We were so amazed with how well everything came together for our wedding September 22, 2013. Rebecca, Ricardo, Terell and the rest of the staff was perfect. Rebecca was very professional throughout the entire process and was able to provide great recommendations to make my dream come true. The day of the wedding I provided a detailed timeline of all the events of the day and she made everything seamless. Throughout the numerous conference calls/emails everything went perfect!! All the guests said it was the best wedding ever and the venue was absolutely beautiful. We got married and had our cocktail hour in the courtyard and our reception was in the Atrium. The chandelier is absolutely breathtaking and really helped make my theme of an intimate and elegant day a reality. Ricardo was also excellent with helping us pick our appetizers and entrees and making sure my Husband had his beer on hand during the reception. Speaking of food, everything was delicious!! Terrell at the front desk was always so pleasant to work with and he helped us as well as our guest with all reservations. I know they say no wedding is perfect but I can honestly say I had a perfect day thanks to everyone at the Inn at the Colonnade! I would highly recommend this venue to any bride that wants a fuss free and perfect day and the piece of mind knowing you have a staff that is kind, friendly, patient and very professional.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel's reply:

Thank you Crystal! I am so happy you were able to have the perfect day! It was such a great time working with you!

Kimberly · Married on 04/06/2013

The ceremony was outside reception inside. everything was amazing. The food and wine was great. Everything was very professional. I enjoed my wedding and I am glad I chose this venue

Sent on 04/30/2013

Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel's reply:

It was our pleasure, Kimberly. We feel fortunate that you chose us to be part of such an important day.

Meghan · Married on 07/18/2009

Amazing venue!!! We wanted the convenience of a hotel for out of town guests, but with something unique. The Colonnade came through!! We had a cocktail hour on their courtyard, and a reception in their tent. It had the intimate feel of a tented reception, but was attached to a hotel. Amy O'Connell was so helpful and willing to work with us. I loved this locale for a reception it was everything I dreamed of!!!!

Sent on 07/26/2009

Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel's reply:

Thank you very much! If there is anything you need in the future, we would love to host you again!

Ebony · Married on 07/18/2015

The staff at the Colonnade were extremely professional, courteous, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Just about each person I interacted with was willing and able to assist me from David and Christian at the front door, to David (a different one) who attended the bridal prep room, to the facilities/food/ beverage manager whose name I always forget but stayed until after 11pm to everyone that my guests encountered. DeAnn and Kim fielded my hundreds of emails and thousands (ok maybe only hundreds, :) ) of questions with grace and patience. I did ask some questions multiple times as there are a lot of details in planning a wedding. I appreciated their use of their experience to assist me in my choices. I really couldn't have done this without them. I was extremely pleased.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Janna · event on 12/10/2011

The venue was beautiful and very accommodating. They were willing to work within our budget to design a customized menu for our guests. The decorations were wonderful, and everything went according to plan. My only wish was that the venue had been a bit better prepared with the beverages. We ran out of popular wine choices half way through the evening. Otherwise though, everything was wonderful and everybody had a great time!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Hi Janna!

Thank you for your kind words, it was truly a pleasure working with you. I will share your comments regarding the wine with our Food and Beverage Director to ensure your next event with us is even more successful. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Erin · Married on 05/31/2008

We rented a block of rooms at Doubletree after our wedding an all of our guests were very impressed!

Sent on 09/23/2008

• W

Waleska · event on 04/18/2015

3.5

Planning a party at the Colonnade was very easy and the event went very smoothly. Rebecca helped even with services that weren't provided by the hotel

Sent on 04/21/2015

Shauna · Married on 06/13/2014

3.5

I had a lot of hiccups in working with the Colonnade leading up to my wedding... a lot. They charged huge amounts of money to the wrong credit card. Sometimes I had to ask a few times for a response to things. Contracts were sent over wrong. I got to the hotel the day before my wedding a little bit nervous about how they would handle this.

And they handled it so well that it overwrote all of my frustrations leading up to the wedding.

After playing musical coordinators for a while, I ended up working with Rebecca. She was always friendly, knowledgeable, and genuinely cared about how things went. It said something to me that, as we left the altar after the wedding, she gave me a big hug with tears in her eyes. It was so sweet and unexpected.

Had we been with Rebecca throughout the process (she started well after we were working on our event) I think I would have had much less frustrations leading up. Nonetheless, the day of was so perfect and everyone was so nice and accommodating that it made all of the frustrations worth it! Our event was beautiful, the food was incredible, and the staff at the hotel was awesome. For the price (which was much more reasonable than other Baltimore hotels), it really was quite a bargain.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel's reply:

Thank you Shauna! It was truly a pleasure working with you as well! :) It was an honor to be a part of your day and getting to know you both.

Virginia · event on 03/17/2012

This was my daughter's Sweet 16 and the staff was friendly and proffessional.

Sent on 04/21/2012

Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and I hope we have the chance to work together in the future.

Rochelle · Married on 10/12/2013

4.2
      3.5

Inn of the Colonnade is such a beautiful unique place. We had our reception held there and having there was great! What brought our attenion the most to have it there was the dome painted as the sky! Amazing so gave in and said YES! Our first wedding specialist was okay and had a preserved and maybe shy personality. Once she left , we met a nice lady name Rebbecca Serrano who took over. She is such a sweet heart. She was very engaging, extremely nice, professional responsive, open minded, helpful, and kept on top of everything. We share to her our vision and she pulled it through. At the wedding reception we had a ball. The food was great, drinks, servers was on top of their game. Bell man and Vale parkung people carried such an great attitude. The Hospitality manger Ricardo start off as being nice and very helpful but on the day of our wedding, not so. We were a little disappointed of how he act. A few guests ( relaitives) mention about his attitude including I as well experienced had a problem with him. Not only that a few things or minor things happen at the reception so I share the following to Steve the building manager. Once everything was shared, Ricardo respectively apologize and the buidling manager gave us another a night of stay. I am looking forward for that and thank them as well. We enjoy our stay and and would to thank Rebecca and the rest of the staff for making our day. Thank you Inn of the Colonnade.

Mrs. Adams

Sent on 11/07/2013

Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel's reply:

Thank you Rochelle! It was such an honor getting to know you both and being apart of your big day! I'm so happy that you chose us to host the monumental day in your life!

Carnita · Married on 05/31/2014

Go in to consultation knowing what you want. Look over all documents before signing. Keep open communication with Rebecca.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel's reply:

Carnita, I'm happy I was able to work with you on your big day! It was a pleasure getting to know you :)

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

We only used the hotel for our block of rooms, NOT for the reception. It is in a beautiful setting by the Hopkins undergrad campus. Rebecca (mentioned in other reviews) was our main contact person and was pleasant during our interactions and responded quickly to emails. However, we found we had to initiate all conversations - like close to the deadline she didn't let us know that our block was filled. It was a busy weekend in Baltimore, and we ended up needing more rooms well in advance of the date, but these could not be provided to us. I just felt like we had to nag her a lot to make sure things were going as planned. We had arranged for an after party at the bar, but when our guests arrived at the time we had arranged with Rebecca, the bar staff insisted that we were supposed to have arrived an hour earlier. The concierge was very pleasant in direct conversations, but a number of our guests didn't receive their welcome bag until we told them to ask for it. For our guests with kids, the pool was closed for construction on Memorial day weekend.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Inn at the Colonnade a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel's reply:

I am truly sorry you felt you had to nag and that your all of your guests did not receive a bag. Bringing things to our attention will only make us grow as a hotel and i appreciate your review! If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact the Colonnade and we will take care of you!