30 Reviews for Inn at Osprey Point

Family Style (1)
Outside Cake (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
28 Inn at Osprey Point Reviews

My son and daughter-in-law had their wedding reception at Osprey on June 2nd, 2018. On a rating scale of 1 through 10 I would give this venue a 20. The food, service, and overall atmosphere were incredible. The staff could not have been any more professional. The outdoor tent during the wedding with the lighting was more than I expected and some. I would like to thank the staff at Osprey for making this a very special day.

Profile Picture Bill, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We found the Osprey point Inn this past summer while visiting with friends on their boat at the marina. We were going to get married at the local courthouse but decided to do something a bit more memorable. . Words cannot describe how wonderful our elopement/wedding was at The Inn at Osprey Point. We had a very small wedding with 21 people and it couldn't have been more perfect. Devon and Casey where amazing and made it all happen on very short notice. The rooms were beautiful and we rented the farmhouse which we were able to spend time at around the fire pit after the wedding and the next morning. The food was fantastic and the service impeccable! The chef made us a delicious tiramisu wedding cake that was outstanding. Breakfast the next morning was wonderful with an assortment of hot and cold dishes as well as home made pastries and quiche. We got lucky with the November weather and were able to get beautiful pictures outside as the sun was setting. After the wedding weekend, our family and friends remarked how beautiful and classy the wedding was. Thank you so much Casey and Devon for making our wedding so special.

Profile Picture Tobi, 11/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We LOVED having our wedding at Osprey. Devon was amazing to work with, and I worked with her for almost 2 years!! She was quick to answer my emails, didn’t laugh at my silly questions, and was totally necessary the day-of. To be honest, we booked this as our venue for the views, accommodations, and because of Devon herself! We also used all of the rooms on the property for our friends and family, and they LOVED the accommodations. You can’t beat the convenience! (Breakfast in the morning was also delicious!)

The food was probably everyone’s favorite part of the weekend! Our guests are still talking about how delicious their dinner was- we were able to accommodate vegetarians and vegans, as well as strict steak eaters, all within our budget. Additionally, we were really able to tailor the menu to meet our liking. We worked with the chef at Osprey and he was able to tweak and change and make our dinner exactly what we wanted.

Looking back on our special day, I am so thankful we had Osprey and their wonderful staff. Food, accommodations, flexibility, and what a bang for your buck!
-Katie and Earl

Profile Picture Katie, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

We had an absolutely perfect wedding weekend at the Inn at Osprey Point! They are so professional, and trusting in them was one of the best decisions we made. From the very first time we contacted Osprey Point for a tour, Devon was so responsive, and we loved the property on first sight. Devon worked with us the entire process. We rented all the rooms on the property for the entire weekend, and it was well worth it. The entire bridal party was on site, which made everything so easy. The day of went so smoothly and I completely trusted Devon and Casey. The team set up all of the decorations we brought, with only very minimal direction, and it looked fantastic! They also cleaned up and packaged the decorations, which left zero stress for us. They made the weekend absolutely perfect and I would highly recommend Osprey Point for your event!!

Profile Picture Alison, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Parking

Devon and Casey were both amazing. They were there for an unknown number of daily phone calls and questions. Our wedding was amazing and could not have happened so flawlessly without them.

Profile Picture Jason, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Staff at Osprey Point were nothing short of phenomenal! They made our entire wedding weekend go off perfectly. In the months leading up to the wedding, they were always available for questions and concerns as well as doing their best to accommodate all of our requests and visions for our wedding day. The wedding day was not stressful at all, due to their professionalism and organization. We had the best time and everything was beautiful! I cannot rave about Osprey Point enough!!!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were thrilled with the outcome of our wedding that was held outside at the gazebo in July. Devon was outstanding in the way she took care of all of our arrangements. The food was fabulous! We were extremely happy with the entire event!

Profile Picture Phyllis, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Osprey Point was the most perfect venue I could have asked for to host my wedding. Devon & Casey were SO accommodating and were such a huge reason why our wedding was so perfect! Also I continue to get compliments from our guests on how good the food was. Seriously it was amazing. Highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Julianne, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Osprey Point was a dream to work with during our wedding planning and on our wedding day. They were so on top of every detail and made me completely at ease! The venue is stunning and the staff is magnificent. I can definitely look back on our wedding day as the best day ever and it was in large part thanks to Osprey Point.

Photo
Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Parking, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up

We had a wonderful experience holding our wedding weekend at Osprey Point! When looking at venues, my fiance and I knew we wanted to be on the Chesapeake Bay and wanted a weekend experience where our close family and friends could stay on the premises. We found that many wedding venues along the Chesapeake tend to be "wedding factories" in that your have your 4 hour event, then are pushed out making way for the next wedding. Osprey was the opposite and definitely checked all our boxes. We had the premises to ourselves for the ENTIRE weekend! We held a pool party on site Friday and our guests (even those staying elsewhere) were able to enjoy Osprey's amenities all weekend. The wedding itself went off seamlessly thanks to our Coordinators Devon and Casey, who could have not been more attentive and helpful throughout the entire process from planning stages through execution. The food was also delicious! An afterparty at the farmhouse was the cherry on top, since we were able to keep the party going into the wee hours of the morning. If you are looking for a laid back, convenient, absolutely gorgeous venue that has the vibes of a destination wedding, Osprey is the perfect choice!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Uncovered Outdoor

I can't say enough nice things about our experience at Osprey Point Inn. Devon, Casey and the owner were absolutely amazing and everything about our wedding from the beginning to the end went perfectly. They were so accommodating to all of our requests and made us feel right at home, as well as our friends and family. I highly recommend Osprey Point Inn to any bride or groom that are in the process of deciding on their venue!

Profile Picture Carly, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

I recently got married on October 1st. I can't even begin to thank Devon & the rest of the staff for an amazing wedding weekend. We booked the Farmhouse and Inn for wedding party/family for the weekend, and held our rehearsal dinner in the Old Kitchen room. Our ceremony & reception were held on the lawn in front of the Inn, right next to the water. The Farmhouse worked out great for our wedding party & out of town guests to hang out in the night before the wedding. We also had an after party following the reception at the Farmhouse, where they had picnic tables and a fire pit set up for our use. The grounds are beautiful, the food was AMAZING, and everyone was so kind & helpful. Devon was super quick on responding to my million questions leading up to the event. Huge thank you to everyone at Osprey Point!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

We cannot say enough good things about Osprey Point Inn and their staff! Beautiful venue for the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception all in one. There were so many options to make our day our own and they were very accommodating with all of our requests. The event coordinators, Devon and Kasey, were there every step of the way the day of, making it as stress-free as possible. The entire staff went above and beyond, but Devon and Kasey ran around all day to make it a perfect and memorable one. Devon was very responsive to all of our emails and questions from day one. She worked with us one on one and did everything to help us out and made the planning process easy. We loved that we could make it a weekend event with our closest family and friends. Oh and the food was DELICIOUS! We HIGHLY recommend Osprey Point Inn for any event!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We would highly recommend The Osprey Point Inn and Restaurant, Rock Hall, MD. In October 2015 we hosted our son’s rehearsal dinner in the large dining room at the Osprey Point Restaurant. It was a perfect start to a wonderful wedding weekend. Devon, Osprey Point’s event coordinator, was great. She immediately answered our food and beverage, decorations, layout, flower and itinerary questions and promptly responded to our questions that required research or legwork. She also gave us good insight and recommendations to make the event a great success. Devon and her staff used the decorations, flowers and the reorganization of the existing tables and chairs to create a room that was fun, festive, and comfortable. We and our guests enjoyed all the appetizers. The wait staff was extremely friendly and was able to serve 60+ main course plated dinners seamlessly. We could not have been happier with the rehearsal dinner.
Many of the wedding guests stayed in the Inn and the annex. The entire facility was clean and well maintained. Our guests that stayed at Osprey Point were impressed with the rooms and how helpful and friendly the staff was. An unexpected benefit the guests found was the opportunity to meet old and new friends in the mornings during breakfast on the mornings after the rehearsal dinner and the wedding.
We think Osprey Point was a great location for our event. We look forward to returning one day. Maybe we will stay in the” farmhouse” with our family … it too looked like fun.

Profile Picture User5627283, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My daughter's wedding was at Osprey Point recently and it was perfect in every way! Staff were professional and responsive, rooms were wonderful for guests, and the view cannot be surpassed.
The wedding ceremony was in the gazebo, and we had the reception inside. Food was outstanding and we used local vendors for flowers and the cake. The inn has a vendor list that we used in selecting those vendors.
I cannot thank the staff enough for making this a special day for my daughter and her new husband.

Profile Picture User5384168, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Osprey Point was an amazing place to get married! Devon and Casey were always so helpful and answered any of our questions right away. They were so accommodating and all of our guests had a wonderful time. The rooms were beautiful and the staff was amazing. They will also give you recommendations for local vendors if you are not from the area and all of our vendors were fantastic. All in all, I could not have imagined getting married anywhere else than Osprey Point and I recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful location, amazing food, and great service.
Paige Shepley

Profile Picture Paige, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Delightful staff, very professional & outgoing. Delicious food that was attractively plated. Quick, responsive servers & bartenders. Well organised and cooperative to our special set-up needs. Beautiful, clean facility with pretty flowers on tables covered with crisp tablecloths and napkins folded like sailboats for our theme & lovely setting. A perfect rehearsal dinner. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Osprey Point Inn is a beautiful venue to have a wedding. Devon and Casey are wonderful to work with, and made everything stress free. My only regret is that we didn't go a couple days early to spend time at the very comfortable Inn and explore the area. It was a wonderful weekend to spend with family and friends in a gorgeous setting. I would highly recommend it.

Profile Picture User5204984, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I want to thank Casey, Devon and the entire staff at Osprey Point for making my daughters wedding weekend unforgettable. From the moment me choose to have the wedding at this venue Casey and Devon were always helpful and always made themselves available to help plan every detail large or small of the wedding. Their knowledge of wedding planning and creating a timeline for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception made my daughters special day seem effortless and everything ran on time and very smoothly. The service and the food at the rehearsal dinner, Saturday morning breakfast, cocktail hour appetizers and the reception dinner was delicious and well prepared. So many of our wedding guests complimented the great food and the exceptional service provided by the staff. The rooms in the Main House, the Annex and the Farmhouse were all clean, comfortable, had great views and included delicious cookies. I can't thank the staff at Osprey Point enough for a weekend that we will never forget!!

Profile Picture User5241331, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

I want to thank Casey, Devon and the entire staff at Osprey Point for making my daughters wedding weekend unforgettable. From the moment me choose to have the wedding at this venue Casey and Devon were always helpful and always made themselves available to help plan every detail large or small of the wedding. Their knowledge of wedding planning and creating a timeline for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception made my daughters special day seem effortless and they made sure everything ran smoothly and on time. The service and the food at the rehearsal dinner, Saturday morning breakfast, cocktail hour appetizers and the reception dinner was delicious and well prepared. So many of our wedding guests complimented the great food and the exceptional service provided by the staff. The rooms in the Main House, the Annex and the Farmhouse were all clean, comfortable, had great views and included delicious cookies. I can't thank the staff at Osprey Point enough for a fantastic wedding weekend that we will never forget!!

Profile Picture User4290225, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

Not long after my daughter got engaged, we started looking on-line for possible wedding venues. When I came across Osprey Point during one of my on-line searches, it rose to the top of my list as it seemed ideal for my daughter and her fiance's wedding. We scheduled an appointment to check out the venue and we were all so impressed, we didn't have to look any further. The venue itself is just beautiful, and ALL the people who work there are the best in the business. Throughout the year-long process of planning the wedding, the entire staff -- especially the event planners, Casey and Devon -- were incredibly helpful and made us feel as though my daughter's wedding was just as important to them as it was to us. The wedding turned out to be absolutely perfect -- and weeks later family and friends who attended are still talking about how much they enjoyed it! Thank you, Osprey Point, for making my daughter's special day truly special.

Profile Picture Christine, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

you could not ask for a more thoughtful staff. They were so accommodating to our needs. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Profile Picture Paul, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

Osprey Point ensured our wedding and our wedding weekend was perfect. The event planner, Casey, was friendly and helpful and was wonderful the entire process. Everyone on the staff was helpful and pleasant at all times, with several of our guests remarking how exceptional their service was. The food, the stay, the rooms and all the little details were wonderful. Our wedding grew from 30 to 50 people and it was no problem at all.

Profile Picture User3871252, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Incredible event, incredible help with planning, locating vendors to support tent rentals, flowers, and anything needed nearby. Outstanding service and attention to detail, not just for the wedding, but for the numerous out of town guests that stayed at the Inn and Farmhouse for the weekend of the event. The food was superb, and Casey planned everything so that it ran smoothly and without a hitch. It could not have been better, and the staff and venue could not have been more perfect.

Profile Picture User4870042, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning