Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn Reviews

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 7
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful, Wonderful, Everything!

Words cannot adequately describe how happy we are with our experience at the Inn at Manchester. We knew from the moment we first visited that this was a special place, but in the 18 months between when we booked and our wedding day, we were able to see just HOW special. The space is gorgeous, obviously, from the Celebration Barn where our reception was held to the ceremony site outdoors and OH MY GOSH the suites. But what really sets IAM apart is their incredible team. Nancy blew me away on multiple occasions throughout this long planning and wedding day execution with her sheer awesomeness. She is so professional, easygoing, communicative, responsive... I could go on and on. Honestly, I credit my wedding day bliss primarily to Nancy, who was five steps ahead of everything. Gabi, Brian, Virgil, and literally everyone we interacted with that works at the Inn was SO friendly and knowledgeable and accommodating. We had the best day ever and our guests, especially those that stayed at the Inn, were beyond pleased. Nobody wanted to leave! I wish I could go back in time and get married here over and over again, but will have to settle for returning to visit. In short, this place and these people are the absolute BEST. Get married here. You will be so happy that you did!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 13
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 14
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 15

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Paige, I'm not going to lie. I just teared up a bit re-reading this. Thank you so much for all of your kind words and for the pictures. They are amazing! You and Quinn are just so special to us and we wish you a lifetime of happiness together (hopefully dotted with a few visits back to see us and maybe even celebrate a few anniversaries). When I think back to your wedding weekend and how amazing your florals came out, I am still just in awe. I'm ready to hire your family to come do florals on a regular for us ;) Please continue to stay in touch! Big hugs from all of us here at the Inn, but especially me! Love, Nancy
  • Aline

Aline · Married on 06/01/2019

Inn at Manchester

Words can’t do justice to how magical our wedding at the Inn at Manchester was! A part of me is still in shock with how flawlessly beautiful our wedding turned out, and both my wife and I feel so fortunate for having chosen such an amazing venue/team. The Inn, the barn, and the grounds are all meticulously kept and truly picturesque. I remember both my wife and I making audible gasps when we first stumbled upon the venue, and continued to be beyond impressed by all aspects of the planning and preparation. The Inn at Manchester has truly perfected the whole wedding planning and prep process, totally eradicating any amount of stress that weddings can cause, and also being incredibly informative with anything and everything that comes with it. More than that, the Inn staffs a team that is professional and hard-working, and demonstrate a true passion for weddings. Everyone we encountered was so friendly, accommodating, and enthusiastic. It was awesome to have them with us throughout the weekend. Nancy, who worked with us through all phases of planning, preparation, and day-of coordinating, deserves special recognition for all of her hard-work and dedication. She is so personable, warm, responsive, and easygoing, and she was so supportive and accommodating of our many requests and ideas for the day. Frankly, I don’t think we could’ve managed any of it without her, and to be honest, a lot of what made our weekend so special is with full thanks to her. Nancy—you’re the absolute best! Thank you to the Inn at Manchester and their wonderful team for what was the best day and best weekend ever, far exceeding any expectations we could’ve had! Several months later and our guests are still talking about the staff, the rooms, the food, the views, the ceremony site, the reception barn, and everything in between! While it really bums us out that we can’t continue to relive our big weekend, we can’t WAIT to come back for a visit! We will continue to recommend this venue over and over again, it’s such an amazing place to get married, and anyone who does will feel so glad they did!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Alicia Toulis · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect Wedding Weekend!

We fell in love with the Inn at Manchester from the minute we stepped on the property and we are so happy we chose this venue for our wedding. We didn't just connect with the barn and the beautiful Inn, we felt so comfortable with the staff and they truly made us feel like family the entire weekend. Nancy made the planning process so easy and she was there every step of the way to make sure our questions were answered and our vision was coming to life! Our entire family had an amazing time and we cannot wait to get back to the Inn soon for a getaway weekend!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Alicia, when I think back to your wedding I still get a bit emotional. It was such an honor to be a part of your big day. I'm not sure that fierce is the word I'm really going for - but it comes to mind when I think of you. How hard you worked towards your wedding and how you mustered through the cold in that beautiful dress, without noticeably shivering once during the ceremony. I love that we still hear from your family and hope we get to see you all again before too long. Until the next time, just know we love y'all and are still, just so happy for you both. Best wishes and all my love, Nancy

Bill Harrison · Married on 10/14/2018

Outstanding Inn with modern facilities and a historical ambiance all nestled in the Green Mountains of Vermont

Our experience with the Inn at Manchester started with Nancy Hanes Ess who manages the events and marketing of this lovely property. She represents what the Inn at Manchester really is... a modern approach with sensitivity to history and surroundings and making their clients feel like all that matters is their experience. The rooms at the Inn are well appointed and historically quaint. This is Bed and Breakfast, an Inn, a Hotel and a first class wedding reception location set in the most beautiful town of Manchester, Vt at the foot of Mt. Equinox. We took over the property for the weekend and it felt like we were home. Nancy took care of us all along the journey which started over a year ago. New owners, Brian and Gabby made sure we knew who they were as they served us breakfast, attended to any issues though we had so few. The Wedding reception was an outstanding success again with Nancy at the helm. We would highly recommend this venue for anyone wanting a true Vermont wedding experience with world class service and support staff.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 16
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 17
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 18

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Bill, thank you so much! I have looked back on pictures and am just still amazed at how perfect of a day it was. We will be forever grateful for having the opportunity to be a part of such a special weekend and to top it off, getting to meet everyone who attended. I love the fact that y'all are so close so I know we'll stay in touch with you and Marybeth AND Kristen and Nick :) See you soon! Best, Nancy

Alicia · Married on 08/18/2018

We loved our experience with The Inn at Manchester for our daughters wedding this summer. We worked with them for a year and 1/2 and every encounter was very pleasant and professional. Nancy, their wedding coordinator was wonderful to work with. She is very organized, professional and on top of every last detail. It was an added bonus that she has a very calming personality, and therefore throughout the process was able and help and move us through the different phases of planning with ease.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Alicia, I still miss our phone calls! I will be calling soon to catch up. Thanks so much for the note and for taking the time to write a review. I loved every moment of the planning process with y'all and look forward to staying in touch over the years! All my best to you and Jim and Ashley and Roger and the rest of the family! Nancy
  • Anthony

Anthony · Married on 07/21/2018

Wedding Planning at it Finest!

If your looking for a stunning back drop and a stress free wedding planing experience The Inn at Manchester is your spot. From start to finish, the staff at the Inn made wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Anthony, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for choosing us as your wedding venue! I really enjoyed the entire planning process with y'all and then the day of - just wow. Its amazing to look at your pictures and just see how much you love each other! Thank you thank you thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! Sending you all of our love from Nancy and then entire Inn at Manchester family!

Joyce · Married on 07/07/2018

We had my daughter's ceremony and reception at the Inn at Manchester. Nancy and the whole team were fantastic. Nancy had a seamless plan ready for every possible hitch and was terrific at coordinating all of the vendors involved, including vendors she had not worked with before. Because of the quality of the team, we did not have to think about anything but enjoying the day. Having the whole bridal party stay at the Inn was a perfect way to bring old and new friends together.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Joyce, I cannot thank you enough for your kind words and for being so wonderful to work with - even though we were so far apart physically! You raised a pretty amazing daughter who married such a wonderful guy! We loved having all of your friends and family here and just wish we could go back and relive the entire weekend again. We'll look forward to hopefully having all of you back for a visit again some day! xoxo Nancy

Charlotte · Married on 06/30/2018

We had an absolutely beautiful wedding in late June! Nancy was so helpful and made the day virtually stress-free. The rooms upstairs in the Celebration Barn were five-star quality... perfect for getting ready and then unwinding later. We highly recommend the Celebration Barn and the Inn at Manchester for any event!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 19
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 20
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 21
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 22
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 23
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 24

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Charlotte, I cannot believe its already been over 6 months! I hope married life is treating y'all well! Thank you for the review and sharing the pictures! What a fun day and amazing celebration! I'm still a little sad we didn't take your mom up on that beautiful wreath she'd made! Just looking back at pictures and remembering the day, I wish we could go back and relive it. Hope we'll get to see y'all again before too long! Lots of love from us all here at the Inn!

Katie C Nielsen · Married on 06/16/2018

June Wedding

Nancy and the Inn staff were nothing short of remarkable. We held a welcome reception, wedding ceremony and wedding reception at the Inn at Manchester and we were blown away by how flawlessly each event was coordinated and executed. Our guests are still raving about the wedding (and Nancy!) almost 5 months later.

Nancy and the Inn staff were so responsive and helpful through our entire wedding planning process ( which was over 16 months!). If you're searching for a wedding venue in Vermont -- look no further! Seriously.

Pro Tip: If you and your guests stay at the Inn, ask Nancy to serve Pancakes for breakfast. These pancakes will change your life. :)

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 25
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 26

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Katie and Brian - wow! Thank you so much - for everything - especially the shout out about the pancakes ;) In all seriousness though, y'all are a truly special couple to us. What a weekend! Your vision was amazing and it was so fun to see how everything played out and unfolded. We want to have all of your friends and family back for a visit - with you two as well of course! We wish you all the happiness there is in your life together and cannot wait to see you next time you're over our way! xoxo Nancy and the entire Inn at Manchester Family

Mary · Married on 06/02/2018

If you’re looking for the perfect venue for your wedding, you won’t have to look any farther than the Inn at Manchester! Working with the Hanes family, who runs the inn, felt like anything but work. Nancy was responsive, helpful, and extremely friendly. I figured I would face some struggles living in Colorado and planning in a wedding in Vermont, but having Nancy to work with made everything a breeze. She was quick to answer any questions I had, she offered very helpful suggestions, and her passion for helping with weddings is apparent. Also, the Hanes family is well known in Manchester, so all of our other vendors had experience working with Nancy which helped make our day flow that much smoother. I honestly had zero stress on my wedding day as Nancy worked to make sure all ran smoothly and JoJo was always nearby to assist in anything you could possibly need help with. Apart from the family feel of working with Nancy, the property itself is amazing! The celebration barn is naturally beautiful, requiring the simplest of décor to bring the venue to life. Our guests raved about the beauty of the inn, the gorgeous large property they could walk around on, and the perfect patio to enjoy a drink around the fire. Since the rooms are all rented by family and friends for the weekend, having the property for just your party throughout the whole weekend allows you to celebrate even longer together (especially over the delicious, fresh cooked breakfast each morning). Our guests haven’t stopped talking about their experience at the inn. We certainly can’t wait to return!

Sent on 08/05/2018
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 31
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 32
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 33

Jaime · Married on 05/25/2018

After searching all over southern Vermont, we found the perfect wedding venue (within our budget!) at the Inn at Manchester. Not only is the property immaculate, we were able to fit our entire wedding party and close family on the grounds for our wedding weekend. It was perfect! Up until the big day, Nancy was great - she was super responsive and you could tell she really wanted our day to be as special to her team as it was to us. Being out of state residents, she provided recommendations about vendors when we needed it and really helped button everything up for us. On the big day, she and her team were amazing. They helped us set up/take down, organized all of the vendor arrivals, all on top of providing day-of coordination! It's a family run Inn so everyone was so sweet and truly wanted to be there. We can't thank Nancy and her team enough - if we could do it all over again we would... and we wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

We had THE MOST FABULOUS wedding at the Inn at Manchester and their Celebration Barn on 5/19/18. We live out of state, and after a weekend of touring many different VT venues, it was very clear that the Inn at Manchester was where we wanted to be. The entire property was beautiful, our guests would be comfortable in the Inn, and the Barn itself was new, modern, clean, and had all the amenities - heating/cooling, bathrooms, covered patio, lighting, great areas for pictures, a gas fire pit, a lawn, and suites upstairs! Nancy and the Inn at Manchester family were kind, down to earth, easy to talk to - we knew we wanted to work with this family. Nancy was patient, kind, and always in communication - I emailed her frequently with so many questions and she always took the time to make sure we had answers. She guided us through all the decisions we had to make, pointed us to a team of wonderful vendors to help make our visions reality, and made sure all the details were taken care of. On the day of, when it was raining hard, there was no need to worry because the Inn has an amazing rain plan, and everything went off without a hitch and with zero additional stress! Our guests were all floored by the beautiful property, our amazing ceremony, the Barn itself, the town of Manchester, and the attentiveness of the Inn staff. As a bride and groom, we were taken care of and did nothing besides relax and get ready the day of the wedding - it was so wonderful. They are so on top of everything, and we were able to relax and fully enjoy our wedding day. The entire event was just so special and wonderful, everything was fantastic, and that we can credit to Nancy and her team. We are so grateful, and I am not sure we can ever express how much this meant to us. I highly recommend the Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn - we cant wait to return, visit, and re-live our memories there. I could not have imagined a better wedding. THANK YOU!!! xoxo L & W

Sent on 05/26/2018

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

I honestly don't know where to start with my response here. I just teared up a little thinking about your weekend and how amazing it was. I still cannot believe its come and gone and been over six months now. You both have such a special place in our hearts and we just hope you keep stopping in to see us and stay in touch. In the meantime, we'll keep waiving to Will's mom when she is on her daily walks! All our love, Nancy and the Inn at Manchester Family

PS - please keep posting your photos! They are amazing and make my day every time I see a new one!

Heather · Married on 04/21/2018

I can not say enough about how amazing our experience was. Nancy and team made our wedding More then we ever imagined. The inn is breathtaking, they staff was amazingly helpful every step of the way, even with the wedding planning in general, reminding me of things I even forgot. Our ceremony and reception was beautiful and so much fun. Our guests are still talking about our wedding over a month later.

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 34

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Heather, I still cannot believe it has been a month. It feels like just yesterday. You and Casey were amazing to work with. It was such a special day for us to be a part of. Even though the day has come and gone, I am just so glad y'all live so close so hopefully we'll get to see you more than not. Please do stay in touch and know you always have a home away from home here at the inn. All our love, Nancy and the entire Inn at Manchester Family

Lauren · Married on 12/09/2017

This is hands down the best group you will work with when planning a special event. Nancy and her team went above and beyond to accommodate our very special request of using their beautiful barn for our ceremony and cocktail hour prior to a reception at the Equinox. They put so much time in to coordinate our event and make every last detail special for us and our guests. They make you and your guests feel like family and had an open door policy with us when we had questions or wanted to pop by the barn to measure etc.. Nancy, Jojo, Frank and Frank Jr did an amazing job bringing everything together for us. It happened to become a blizzard during our wedding and they stayed calm and made the place look absolutely beautiful and full on Christmas for our Christmas themed wedding. We love you Inn at Manchester, thank you for making our day unforgettable.

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 42
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 43
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 44

Denise · Married on 11/11/2017

Nancy and her staff were absolutely perfect. From the planning leading up to the wedding, the actual wedding, and after- they were supportive, helpful, the kindest people you’ll ever meet, and incredibly attentive to every detail. We will recommend them to anyone and everyone we know. Our guests raved about the Inn and Celebration Barn. We will all be certain to visit again in the near future.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Denise, I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to leave a review and for all of your kind words. Most importantly, just thank you for allowing us to be the background for your's and Katie's special day. We cannot wait to see all of the pictures. What you've shared so far are beyond stunning! We're so happy you both and your girls are now part of our IAM family. Big hugs from our family to yours! Best, Nancy

Paula · Married on 10/21/2017

We used the Inn at Manchester for our son/daughter in laws wedding WEEKEND! Renting the entire facility including Inn, Carriage House and Celebration Barn - and what a celebration it was! On every level, during the planning stages, the myriad of decisions that had to be made right thru to the wedding weekend - the Inn at Manchester staff and facility exceeded our expectations on every level. We hosted a welcome reception on Friday evening to welcome guests, followed by a late afternoon outdoor wedding ceremony on the grounds of the Inn, followed by an elegant, warm and memorable reception in the amazing Barn, closing on Sunday morning with a brunch for all guests, also held in the Celebration Barn. The Innkeepers and their staff were so helpful, supportive, professional - really could not have asked for a better team. The location of the Inn is just perfect for our many out of town visitors - coming from as far as Eastern Europe, but also California, Washington, Florida and of course all over New England. It was the perfect location for ease of access to many sites in the Manchester area. We are so lucky to have selected the Inn at Manchester. Thank you for making a dream come true for the newlyweds and our guests!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Thank you so much Paula! Your words just mean to the world to us. As did getting to a part of Meredith and Billy's amazing wedding. It is couples like them that make what we do so rewarding, especially when they both have such wonderful families! Stay in touch and know you always have a place here! Best, Nancy

Meredith · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I got married at the IAM in October and planned our big weekend there for over a year. Nancy and the whole Inn at Manchester family were absolutely amazing. From the start they were knowledgeable, easy to work work, and genuinely cared about making our day the best it could be. They were so accommodating with any special requests and did their absolute best to make sure everything was how we wished. The IAM requires that you book out the entire inn for events which gave us a great opportunity to make a weekend out of the wedding and allow our guests to experience everything that Manchester has to offer. We had lots of family from out of town staying on the premises and we were so glad we were able to share the stunning Inn with them. On the day of of we were absolutely blown away with how beautiful the space looked and how smoothly everything went. Nancy and the team got every single detail perfectly and did it all with a smile. I can't say enough about how wonderful and genuine this place and team are. We would recommend the IAM to everybody looking for the perfect intimate spot for their idyllic Vermont wedding. We cannot wait to go back to celebrate future anniversaries!

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 45
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 46

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Meredith, we cannot wait to have you and Billy back! Thank you so much for all of your kind words AND for sharing the pictures! They turned out so amazing - very fitting for such an amazing couple! We loved every step of the planning process with y'all and are only sad that the day has come and gone so quickly! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness! Keep us posted when you'll be back this way. With lots of love, Nancy

Andrew · Married on 09/23/2017

In reading through the Inn at Manchester reviews on this site I think it is obvious to say there is very impressive pattern among them, and they proved to be true in every way. All of the guests at our wedding said the barn was the highlight of the weekend. We have been to so many wedding venues that churn out two or three or four weddings in a weekend, so this is a completely different vibe where we have the entire property for our family and friends for the weekend, and it's a million times more special. The place is beautiful as you can see in all the photos but even more impressive was the entire staff. They were all so pleasant to work with and really went out of the the way to make sure our event was perfect in every way. I highly highly recommend this venue for anyone looking to do any type of special event in southern Vermont - or even just get away for a weekend! Definitely will be back!

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 47
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 48
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 49
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 50

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

We're going to hold you to come back Andrew! Thank you for sharing the pictures! Love seeing all of them plus all of the pictures from your wedding. What a tremendous weekend. I also wanted to let you know how much we appreciate all of your kind words. We hope you'll stay in touch! Best, Nancy

Meela · Married on 09/23/2017

If you're looking for a venue that will create an intimate and customized experience, either for your wedding or a rehearsal dinner or just an event, this is the place to do it. Out of every vendor in the Manchester, VT area we worked with for our wedding - the Hanes family was without a doubt the best. Friendly, flexible, and always willing to go the extra mile. We had such a lovely time. They transformed the barn into our dream event.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Meela, I cannot tell you how honored we were to have been a part of your wedding weekend. It was so much fun to see all of the details come together and plans come to life! Loved the different set up you did with the lights! Hope you know we're always sending you and Andrew all of our love and look forward to hopefully seeing you again before too long! All my best,
    Nancy
  • F

Fred · Married on 09/16/2017

On September 16, 2017, we celebrated our daughter’s wedding at the Inn at Manchester. From our first meeting to begin planning the event with Nancy Hanes Ess several months ago, to our saying goodbye to the last wedding guest on September 16th, the entire process could not have been better.
    With Nancy’s help, all of our expectations, concerns, and wishes were not only met, but exceeded. And the Inn at Manchester, with its adjoining Celebration Barn, is a beautiful location - and the perfect venue for this type of event. There were 110 guests attending the reception, and all were accommodated comfortably.
    We can’t be more pleased, and are very happy to highly recommend the Inn at Manchester, and the Celebration Barn.

Frederick Velardi and Diana Hendrickson

Sent on 09/27/2017

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Fred and Diana, your incredibly kind words just make my day. We could not have been more honored to be a part of Sara and Dan's day. They are a really special couple and anyone can see how perfect they are together. Cannot wait to have that glass of wine with y'all next time you're in town and hopefully see both Sara and Dan soon too!

Janice · Married on 09/09/2017

Our son got married here last month and we cannot say enough good things about the Inn at Manchester's venue and staff. They never tired of our questions (and there were many) and were ready to assist with every little detail. The venue is beautiful. It was great to have the rustic feel of a Vermont barn wedding but with modern amenities.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Janice, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Even more than that, we just couldn't be more thankful to have been a part of Shelby and Devon's wedding. You could have asked 100 more questions and we wouldn't have minded - that's what we're here for. Cannot wait to have y'all come back and visit one of these days!
  • GettingMcGarryed

Shelby · Married on 09/09/2017

IAM is absolutely incredible! Nancy was a huge help throughout the whole planning process answering any questions along the way. The weekend of the wedding Nancy, Jojo, and the rest of the crew went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. Our videographer and photographer had never been there before and just kept raving about how picturesque the whole venue was. We will definitely be back at the IAM for many anniversaries to come!

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 56
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 57
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 58

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Thanks so much Shelby! For your kind words and for letting us be a part of such a special weekend! All of the detail and work that you and Devon both put into everything was pretty amazing. We might be hiring him in the future for some installations ;) We would love nothing more than to have you come back. Please stay in touch and know we'll be reaching out next time we're headed up your way. Sending all our love from the entire Inn at Manchester Family

P.S. Not going to lie... y'all still have my favorite wedding email yet!

Jesse · Married on 09/02/2017

The Inn at Manchester made our wedding perfect! Everything was super well organized and Nancy and her family were an absolute joy to work with. Knowing we could trust them to make everything happen really alleviated our pre-wedding stress and we were able to just sit back and revel in our day.

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 59
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 60
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 61
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 62
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 63
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn 64

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Jesse, your's and Lizzy's wedding was just beyond beautiful! We are more than honored to have been able to be a part of such a special weekend. All of your ideas and designs just really put it over the top! We loved having all of your friends and family here and getting a chance to get to know such a special group of people! Looking forward to next time we get to see y'all! Best, Nancy

Laura · Married on 08/26/2017

The team at the Inn at Manchester is AMAZING! We could not have been happier to have chosen their venue as our wedding location. We took over the entire Inn with bridal party and family for the weekend and it was so special to have everyone together. The grounds are spectacular, staff is above and beyond accommodating and everyone had the best time. Nancy is nothing short of incredible, she is wonderful to work with and truly made our vision come true. I didn't worry about a thing on our wedding day because I knew Nancy would take care of it. If you are looking to get married in Manchester, I highly recommend the Inn. The barn is beautiful and our guests loved the ability to sit around the fire pit after dinner. We will look back on our wedding day with so many great memories for the rest of our lives and it is all because of the team at the Inn.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Laura, you and John are truly amazing. It was so much fun working together and so rewarding, even on our end, to have such a beautiful outcome. What a weekend! I still cannot believe y'all jumped in the quarry the morning of the wedding! Fingers crossed for a good winter season so we'll see y'all sooner than later!