Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn Reviews

62 Reviews for Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn

• Trey

Trey Arnold · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Weekend of a Lifetime & Wonderful Partners

Nancy, Brian, and the team at the Inn at Manchester made our wedding weekend a dream. The team was incredibly responsive and helped accommodate our vision seamlessly. Working with Nancy was like working with a trusted friend - her advice, opinions, and connections in Manchester made planning a wedding less stressful. The venue itself was beautiful and our guests were so happy about the service they received.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Your vision was so stunning Trey! Everything you and Jaime came up with was just breathtaking! We still cannot wait to see all of the pictures - but even more so we cannot wait to have y'all come back and see us again! Stay in touch! We'll see you soon! Best, Nancy
  • Derek

Derek Dowen · Married on 10/12/2019

No where else compares

They say when two people get married, that two families become one, but this is not true when you get married at the Inn at Manchester. This is because three families become one, because you also get everyone at the Inn as a new family too, and what a beautiful, thoughtful and loving family they are! Getting married in the Celebration Barn is a must. Not only do you get the beautiful property, you are surrounded by the beautiful mountains that Vermont is known for. The ceremony spot is a beautiful, private spot and the Cocktail area/Celebration Barn are gorgeous as well. The space is great for a nice wedding size of about 100 people (which personally to me is the perfect size for a wedding), but can also fit quite a few more if needed if snuggly. You also get Nancy as an event coordinator. I don't have the time, or space to get into why this is one of the best things about the Inn. You will know the moment you come to visit why she is the absolute best! Lastly, when you get married in the Celebration Barn, you also get to stay in the bridal suite that is on the second floor of the barn. Why would you want that? It's huge, beautiful, has a fire place, a huge bathtub, two separate rooms to host morning of wedding activities in for the bridal party, the beds are soft, the pillows are softer, the sheets are the most amazing sheets I've ever slept on, and then in the morning you get to go have an amazing breakfast, sit alone or sit with any of the other guests who were staying (which are usually also wonderful people). Brian, Gabby, Nancy and the rest of the team at the Inn and Manchester, go out of their way to make your wedding special, or if you're just staying the night, your stay special. You may come as a stranger, but you will leave as family. I know we did.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Honestly it's a little hard to come with words to respond to this. Thank you so much Derek and Kristen. I still remember coming in one day for a scheduled meeting and meeting all of your family and a few friends one Saturday morning. I feel like there were at least 12 of us in that meeting and it couldn't have been more fun. That is how the entire planning process went with y'all - seedless and fun. I cannot believe the day has come and gone but I am so happy you're so close by. I feel so lucky to have y'all in our lives here and cannot wait to see you again! Sending you lots of love, Nancy

Kathi · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful in every way!

The Inn at Manchester is a beautiful venue! Nancy at the Inn was wonderful to work with and guided me through the process. She answered my questions and gave excellent advice. Nancy and her team made sure everything went smoothly throughout our weekend. We did need to book the entire inn for our Saturday wedding. Our guests were happy to stay there and loved the rooms! I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Kathi, I still reference Kristi and Rob's ceremony as one of the most touching ceremonies we've witnessed here. You and Rob's dad did such an amazing job officiating together and then Kristi and Rob's vows were just beautiful. The way your two families came together and celebrated such a special couple was so amazing. Thank you for letting us be a part of it. Stay in touch and know you all always have a special place here. Sending big hugs, Nancy
  • Jess

Jess Trace · Married on 08/24/2019

The Best Wedding Decision You'll Make!

Aside from choosing each other, choosing the Inn at Manchester as our venue was the best wedding decision we made. We cannot recommend the Inn and their wonderful staff enough.

Thanks to the Inn’s event coordinator, Nancy, and her hard-working team, our wedding was absolutely perfect in every way. From our first phone conversation over a year before our wedding until we left the Inn the day after, Nancy was attentive, thoughtful, and organized. She checked in regularly to ensure we were on track during the planning process and guided our vendor recommendations (especially helpful since we’re from out of state).

During our wedding weekend, the top-notch hospitality from the Inn staff never ceased. Our guests raved about their beautiful rooms, the meticulously-kept grounds, the friendly staff, and the incredible breakfasts. Almost 6 months later, they’re still talking about how fabulous the Inn was.

Nancy’s experience and attention to detail truly shined on our wedding day. She and her team flawlessly thought of everything, going way above and beyond. They beautifully executed our visions for both the ceremony and reception and made the day flow seamlessly. When the reception was over, we went up to the gorgeous bridal suite (right above the Barn!) and found that they’d cleaned up our room and popped us some champagne. They think of endless thoughtful details that will make your wedding feel unique and extra special.

We wish we could relive the weekend over and over again and got teary when we had to leave. The Inn is such a special, rare place that we’ll cherish for years to come.

Sent on 01/18/2020

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Jess and Steve, thank you so much for all of your kind words here! It was so much fun working with you both throughout the entire planning process and especially weekend of, seeing everything come together. We hope we'll get to have you both back for years to come! Sending you both a really big hug and all of our love! Best, Nancy

Tina Tavares Powderly · Married on 07/27/2019

A dream!! Beautiful professional, warm, inviting!

We can't recommend The Inn enough! Nancy was a dream to work with throughout the whole year - flexible, organized, great suggestions, calm and positive. The setting is amazing! Turly breathtaking. The Inn's grounds are meticulous kept - from rooms to florals to every details. The bridal suite was spacious enough for my 4 bridesmaids to get their hair done, make up for me, lunch to eat, and 10 assorted other family and friends spent the morning of the wedding with us. Having The Inn entirely booked by wedding guests made the whole weekend an intimate and loving time - hanging by the pool, sitting on the porch with our coffee, or having a drink at their adorable bar. Truly unforgettable - our guests had the time of their lives!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Tina, Thank you thank you thank you for your kind words and more importantly for choosing us for your wedding weekend. We had the time of our lives celebrating with y'all too! I still cannot get over how beautiful the weekend was and how all of your ideas and plans came together so beautifully - of course, with the help of the oh so talented Susan! I'm still in aw of those tablecloths you had too! Cannot wait to recommend similar ones to our future couples :) Please know you'll always have a very special place here and we will be ready to welcome you (and any of your friends and family) back with open arms whenever y'all are able to make it back for a visit. Sending you and Scott a big hug and all our love!
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Venue

I had my wedding at the Inn July 2019 and it was the perfect day. My side of the family flew in from out of town and it was so nice to have everyone staying in one place on property. The grounds are immaculate and the rooms are unique and well kept. Breakfast is delicious. They really cater to their wedding parties. Nancy is AMAZING! She was easy to get in touch with, she responded quickly, and she kept the wedding day running smoothly. My guests still mention how much they loved the wedding and the Inn. You will be so happy you booked your wedding here!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Thank you for sharing these pictures! I had almost forgotten just how beautiful of a day it was for y'all's wedding. I wish we could go back and do it all again. Thank you for your kind words as well. It was our honor to be a part of such a special celebration. You and Craig have such a strong relationship that just radiates from you both and it was more fun celebrating with you and all of your friends and family. We'll be looking forward to the next time we get to have you back for a visit. Lots of love, Nancy

Michelle · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Choice We made for our Wedding

The Inn at Manchester was the best choice we could have made for our wedding. Nancy and the whole staff were helpful throughout the entire process and made us feel welcomed and comfortable every time we visited the Inn. It rained the day of our wedding but plan B under the patio worked perfectly and actually made the ceremony feel more intimate. Nancy didn't miss a beat the entire day and left us with nothing to worry about. Our officiant unfortunately last minute couldn't attend our rehearsal and Nancy stepped in and walked us through the entire ceremony and even organized a backup officiant if needed for the wedding day.
    Your guests will enjoy the delicious breakfast served every morning and spending time on the front porch. We could have asked for a better venue for a Vermont wedding.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Michelle, your wedding was such a perfect day - rain and all! It was so much fun having your family and friends here to celebrate. All of your ideas and just your overall vision was so beautiful. I still cannot get over some of the pictures. I wish we could go back and relive the entire weekend again. Hopefully we'll get to see you both again before too long. You will always have a special place here.
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful, Wonderful, Everything!

Words cannot adequately describe how happy we are with our experience at the Inn at Manchester. We knew from the moment we first visited that this was a special place, but in the 18 months between when we booked and our wedding day, we were able to see just HOW special. The space is gorgeous, obviously, from the Celebration Barn where our reception was held to the ceremony site outdoors and OH MY GOSH the suites. But what really sets IAM apart is their incredible team. Nancy blew me away on multiple occasions throughout this long planning and wedding day execution with her sheer awesomeness. She is so professional, easygoing, communicative, responsive... I could go on and on. Honestly, I credit my wedding day bliss primarily to Nancy, who was five steps ahead of everything. Gabi, Brian, Virgil, and literally everyone we interacted with that works at the Inn was SO friendly and knowledgeable and accommodating. We had the best day ever and our guests, especially those that stayed at the Inn, were beyond pleased. Nobody wanted to leave! I wish I could go back in time and get married here over and over again, but will have to settle for returning to visit. In short, this place and these people are the absolute BEST. Get married here. You will be so happy that you did!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Paige, I'm not going to lie. I just teared up a bit re-reading this. Thank you so much for all of your kind words and for the pictures. They are amazing! You and Quinn are just so special to us and we wish you a lifetime of happiness together (hopefully dotted with a few visits back to see us and maybe even celebrate a few anniversaries). When I think back to your wedding weekend and how amazing your florals came out, I am still just in awe. I'm ready to hire your family to come do florals on a regular for us ;) Please continue to stay in touch! Big hugs from all of us here at the Inn, but especially me! Love, Nancy
  • Aline

Aline · Married on 06/01/2019

Inn at Manchester

Words can’t do justice to how magical our wedding at the Inn at Manchester was! A part of me is still in shock with how flawlessly beautiful our wedding turned out, and both my wife and I feel so fortunate for having chosen such an amazing venue/team. The Inn, the barn, and the grounds are all meticulously kept and truly picturesque. I remember both my wife and I making audible gasps when we first stumbled upon the venue, and continued to be beyond impressed by all aspects of the planning and preparation. The Inn at Manchester has truly perfected the whole wedding planning and prep process, totally eradicating any amount of stress that weddings can cause, and also being incredibly informative with anything and everything that comes with it. More than that, the Inn staffs a team that is professional and hard-working, and demonstrate a true passion for weddings. Everyone we encountered was so friendly, accommodating, and enthusiastic. It was awesome to have them with us throughout the weekend. Nancy, who worked with us through all phases of planning, preparation, and day-of coordinating, deserves special recognition for all of her hard-work and dedication. She is so personable, warm, responsive, and easygoing, and she was so supportive and accommodating of our many requests and ideas for the day. Frankly, I don’t think we could’ve managed any of it without her, and to be honest, a lot of what made our weekend so special is with full thanks to her. Nancy—you’re the absolute best! Thank you to the Inn at Manchester and their wonderful team for what was the best day and best weekend ever, far exceeding any expectations we could’ve had! Several months later and our guests are still talking about the staff, the rooms, the food, the views, the ceremony site, the reception barn, and everything in between! While it really bums us out that we can’t continue to relive our big weekend, we can’t WAIT to come back for a visit! We will continue to recommend this venue over and over again, it’s such an amazing place to get married, and anyone who does will feel so glad they did!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Scott Rohrer · Married on 05/25/2019

You should definitely get married here!

I was where you are about a year ago – endlessly scrolling through a sea of perfect 5 star reviews trying to pick the perfect wedding venue. It’s overwhelming, stressful, way more intense than you were expecting, and likely the first decision you need to make before planning everything else. The best thing you can do is pick a location that will remove as much stress as possible from your big day. Here’s just a handful of the reasons why the Inn at Manchester should be your top choice:
    -Beautiful picturesque Vermont location
    -Amazing grounds that are your private retreat for the weekend for you and your guests
    -In-door/out-door setup, so no need to worry about the weather
    -Centrally located in Manchester close to shops, restaurants, bars, and other hotel accommodations for your guests to explore
    -MOST IMPORTANTLY – NANCY AND THE WHOLE TEAM AT THE INN!
    My wife and I got married at the Inn at Manchester this past May and to say that Nancy and her team took care of us is an understatement. From our first meeting all the way through our wedding weekend, she was able to provide helpful advice to navigate us through the process. She is amazingly friendly and knowledgeable, has great relationships with all the local vendors, provides honest feedback, and consistently goes above and beyond to make everything as seamless as possible. She probably walked about 30 miles during our wedding weekend helping with everything from setup to bartending to vendor management to handing out umbrellas to making sure I had a full drink in my hand after they kept disappearing when I put them down! Literally every time I turned around Nancy was there helping to make everything go perfectly. We had the most incredible weekend of our lives in no small part because we decided to get married at the Inn at Manchester and could not recommend them more highly.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Alicia Toulis · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect Wedding Weekend!

We fell in love with the Inn at Manchester from the minute we stepped on the property and we are so happy we chose this venue for our wedding. We didn't just connect with the barn and the beautiful Inn, we felt so comfortable with the staff and they truly made us feel like family the entire weekend. Nancy made the planning process so easy and she was there every step of the way to make sure our questions were answered and our vision was coming to life! Our entire family had an amazing time and we cannot wait to get back to the Inn soon for a getaway weekend!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Alicia, when I think back to your wedding I still get a bit emotional. It was such an honor to be a part of your big day. I'm not sure that fierce is the word I'm really going for - but it comes to mind when I think of you. How hard you worked towards your wedding and how you mustered through the cold in that beautiful dress, without noticeably shivering once during the ceremony. I love that we still hear from your family and hope we get to see you all again before too long. Until the next time, just know we love y'all and are still, just so happy for you both. Best wishes and all my love, Nancy

Bill Harrison · Married on 10/14/2018

Outstanding Inn with modern facilities and a historical ambiance all nestled in the Green Mountains of Vermont

Our experience with the Inn at Manchester started with Nancy Hanes Ess who manages the events and marketing of this lovely property. She represents what the Inn at Manchester really is... a modern approach with sensitivity to history and surroundings and making their clients feel like all that matters is their experience. The rooms at the Inn are well appointed and historically quaint. This is Bed and Breakfast, an Inn, a Hotel and a first class wedding reception location set in the most beautiful town of Manchester, Vt at the foot of Mt. Equinox. We took over the property for the weekend and it felt like we were home. Nancy took care of us all along the journey which started over a year ago. New owners, Brian and Gabby made sure we knew who they were as they served us breakfast, attended to any issues though we had so few. The Wedding reception was an outstanding success again with Nancy at the helm. We would highly recommend this venue for anyone wanting a true Vermont wedding experience with world class service and support staff.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Bill, thank you so much! I have looked back on pictures and am just still amazed at how perfect of a day it was. We will be forever grateful for having the opportunity to be a part of such a special weekend and to top it off, getting to meet everyone who attended. I love the fact that y'all are so close so I know we'll stay in touch with you and Marybeth AND Kristen and Nick :) See you soon! Best, Nancy

Alicia · Married on 08/18/2018

We loved our experience with The Inn at Manchester for our daughters wedding this summer. We worked with them for a year and 1/2 and every encounter was very pleasant and professional. Nancy, their wedding coordinator was wonderful to work with. She is very organized, professional and on top of every last detail. It was an added bonus that she has a very calming personality, and therefore throughout the process was able and help and move us through the different phases of planning with ease.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Alicia, I still miss our phone calls! I will be calling soon to catch up. Thanks so much for the note and for taking the time to write a review. I loved every moment of the planning process with y'all and look forward to staying in touch over the years! All my best to you and Jim and Ashley and Roger and the rest of the family! Nancy
  • Anthony

Anthony · Married on 07/21/2018

Wedding Planning at it Finest!

If your looking for a stunning back drop and a stress free wedding planing experience The Inn at Manchester is your spot. From start to finish, the staff at the Inn made wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Anthony, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for choosing us as your wedding venue! I really enjoyed the entire planning process with y'all and then the day of - just wow. Its amazing to look at your pictures and just see how much you love each other! Thank you thank you thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! Sending you all of our love from Nancy and then entire Inn at Manchester family!

Joyce · Married on 07/07/2018

We had my daughter's ceremony and reception at the Inn at Manchester. Nancy and the whole team were fantastic. Nancy had a seamless plan ready for every possible hitch and was terrific at coordinating all of the vendors involved, including vendors she had not worked with before. Because of the quality of the team, we did not have to think about anything but enjoying the day. Having the whole bridal party stay at the Inn was a perfect way to bring old and new friends together.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Joyce, I cannot thank you enough for your kind words and for being so wonderful to work with - even though we were so far apart physically! You raised a pretty amazing daughter who married such a wonderful guy! We loved having all of your friends and family here and just wish we could go back and relive the entire weekend again. We'll look forward to hopefully having all of you back for a visit again some day! xoxo Nancy

Charlotte · Married on 06/30/2018

We had an absolutely beautiful wedding in late June! Nancy was so helpful and made the day virtually stress-free. The rooms upstairs in the Celebration Barn were five-star quality... perfect for getting ready and then unwinding later. We highly recommend the Celebration Barn and the Inn at Manchester for any event!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Charlotte, I cannot believe its already been over 6 months! I hope married life is treating y'all well! Thank you for the review and sharing the pictures! What a fun day and amazing celebration! I'm still a little sad we didn't take your mom up on that beautiful wreath she'd made! Just looking back at pictures and remembering the day, I wish we could go back and relive it. Hope we'll get to see y'all again before too long! Lots of love from us all here at the Inn!

Katie C Nielsen · Married on 06/16/2018

June Wedding

Nancy and the Inn staff were nothing short of remarkable. We held a welcome reception, wedding ceremony and wedding reception at the Inn at Manchester and we were blown away by how flawlessly each event was coordinated and executed. Our guests are still raving about the wedding (and Nancy!) almost 5 months later.

Nancy and the Inn staff were so responsive and helpful through our entire wedding planning process ( which was over 16 months!). If you're searching for a wedding venue in Vermont -- look no further! Seriously.

Pro Tip: If you and your guests stay at the Inn, ask Nancy to serve Pancakes for breakfast. These pancakes will change your life. :)

Sent on 11/04/2018

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Katie and Brian - wow! Thank you so much - for everything - especially the shout out about the pancakes ;) In all seriousness though, y'all are a truly special couple to us. What a weekend! Your vision was amazing and it was so fun to see how everything played out and unfolded. We want to have all of your friends and family back for a visit - with you two as well of course! We wish you all the happiness there is in your life together and cannot wait to see you next time you're over our way! xoxo Nancy and the entire Inn at Manchester Family

Mary · Married on 06/02/2018

If you’re looking for the perfect venue for your wedding, you won’t have to look any farther than the Inn at Manchester! Working with the Hanes family, who runs the inn, felt like anything but work. Nancy was responsive, helpful, and extremely friendly. I figured I would face some struggles living in Colorado and planning in a wedding in Vermont, but having Nancy to work with made everything a breeze. She was quick to answer any questions I had, she offered very helpful suggestions, and her passion for helping with weddings is apparent. Also, the Hanes family is well known in Manchester, so all of our other vendors had experience working with Nancy which helped make our day flow that much smoother. I honestly had zero stress on my wedding day as Nancy worked to make sure all ran smoothly and JoJo was always nearby to assist in anything you could possibly need help with. Apart from the family feel of working with Nancy, the property itself is amazing! The celebration barn is naturally beautiful, requiring the simplest of décor to bring the venue to life. Our guests raved about the beauty of the inn, the gorgeous large property they could walk around on, and the perfect patio to enjoy a drink around the fire. Since the rooms are all rented by family and friends for the weekend, having the property for just your party throughout the whole weekend allows you to celebrate even longer together (especially over the delicious, fresh cooked breakfast each morning). Our guests haven’t stopped talking about their experience at the inn. We certainly can’t wait to return!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Jaime · Married on 05/25/2018

After searching all over southern Vermont, we found the perfect wedding venue (within our budget!) at the Inn at Manchester. Not only is the property immaculate, we were able to fit our entire wedding party and close family on the grounds for our wedding weekend. It was perfect! Up until the big day, Nancy was great - she was super responsive and you could tell she really wanted our day to be as special to her team as it was to us. Being out of state residents, she provided recommendations about vendors when we needed it and really helped button everything up for us. On the big day, she and her team were amazing. They helped us set up/take down, organized all of the vendor arrivals, all on top of providing day-of coordination! It's a family run Inn so everyone was so sweet and truly wanted to be there. We can't thank Nancy and her team enough - if we could do it all over again we would... and we wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

We had THE MOST FABULOUS wedding at the Inn at Manchester and their Celebration Barn on 5/19/18. We live out of state, and after a weekend of touring many different VT venues, it was very clear that the Inn at Manchester was where we wanted to be. The entire property was beautiful, our guests would be comfortable in the Inn, and the Barn itself was new, modern, clean, and had all the amenities - heating/cooling, bathrooms, covered patio, lighting, great areas for pictures, a gas fire pit, a lawn, and suites upstairs! Nancy and the Inn at Manchester family were kind, down to earth, easy to talk to - we knew we wanted to work with this family. Nancy was patient, kind, and always in communication - I emailed her frequently with so many questions and she always took the time to make sure we had answers. She guided us through all the decisions we had to make, pointed us to a team of wonderful vendors to help make our visions reality, and made sure all the details were taken care of. On the day of, when it was raining hard, there was no need to worry because the Inn has an amazing rain plan, and everything went off without a hitch and with zero additional stress! Our guests were all floored by the beautiful property, our amazing ceremony, the Barn itself, the town of Manchester, and the attentiveness of the Inn staff. As a bride and groom, we were taken care of and did nothing besides relax and get ready the day of the wedding - it was so wonderful. They are so on top of everything, and we were able to relax and fully enjoy our wedding day. The entire event was just so special and wonderful, everything was fantastic, and that we can credit to Nancy and her team. We are so grateful, and I am not sure we can ever express how much this meant to us. I highly recommend the Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn - we cant wait to return, visit, and re-live our memories there. I could not have imagined a better wedding. THANK YOU!!! xoxo L & W

Sent on 05/26/2018

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

I honestly don't know where to start with my response here. I just teared up a little thinking about your weekend and how amazing it was. I still cannot believe its come and gone and been over six months now. You both have such a special place in our hearts and we just hope you keep stopping in to see us and stay in touch. In the meantime, we'll keep waiving to Will's mom when she is on her daily walks! All our love, Nancy and the Inn at Manchester Family

PS - please keep posting your photos! They are amazing and make my day every time I see a new one!

Heather · Married on 04/21/2018

I can not say enough about how amazing our experience was. Nancy and team made our wedding More then we ever imagined. The inn is breathtaking, they staff was amazingly helpful every step of the way, even with the wedding planning in general, reminding me of things I even forgot. Our ceremony and reception was beautiful and so much fun. Our guests are still talking about our wedding over a month later.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Heather, I still cannot believe it has been a month. It feels like just yesterday. You and Casey were amazing to work with. It was such a special day for us to be a part of. Even though the day has come and gone, I am just so glad y'all live so close so hopefully we'll get to see you more than not. Please do stay in touch and know you always have a home away from home here at the inn. All our love, Nancy and the entire Inn at Manchester Family

Lauren · Married on 12/09/2017

This is hands down the best group you will work with when planning a special event. Nancy and her team went above and beyond to accommodate our very special request of using their beautiful barn for our ceremony and cocktail hour prior to a reception at the Equinox. They put so much time in to coordinate our event and make every last detail special for us and our guests. They make you and your guests feel like family and had an open door policy with us when we had questions or wanted to pop by the barn to measure etc.. Nancy, Jojo, Frank and Frank Jr did an amazing job bringing everything together for us. It happened to become a blizzard during our wedding and they stayed calm and made the place look absolutely beautiful and full on Christmas for our Christmas themed wedding. We love you Inn at Manchester, thank you for making our day unforgettable.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Denise · Married on 11/11/2017

Nancy and her staff were absolutely perfect. From the planning leading up to the wedding, the actual wedding, and after- they were supportive, helpful, the kindest people you’ll ever meet, and incredibly attentive to every detail. We will recommend them to anyone and everyone we know. Our guests raved about the Inn and Celebration Barn. We will all be certain to visit again in the near future.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Denise, I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to leave a review and for all of your kind words. Most importantly, just thank you for allowing us to be the background for your's and Katie's special day. We cannot wait to see all of the pictures. What you've shared so far are beyond stunning! We're so happy you both and your girls are now part of our IAM family. Big hugs from our family to yours! Best, Nancy

Paula · Married on 10/21/2017

We used the Inn at Manchester for our son/daughter in laws wedding WEEKEND! Renting the entire facility including Inn, Carriage House and Celebration Barn - and what a celebration it was! On every level, during the planning stages, the myriad of decisions that had to be made right thru to the wedding weekend - the Inn at Manchester staff and facility exceeded our expectations on every level. We hosted a welcome reception on Friday evening to welcome guests, followed by a late afternoon outdoor wedding ceremony on the grounds of the Inn, followed by an elegant, warm and memorable reception in the amazing Barn, closing on Sunday morning with a brunch for all guests, also held in the Celebration Barn. The Innkeepers and their staff were so helpful, supportive, professional - really could not have asked for a better team. The location of the Inn is just perfect for our many out of town visitors - coming from as far as Eastern Europe, but also California, Washington, Florida and of course all over New England. It was the perfect location for ease of access to many sites in the Manchester area. We are so lucky to have selected the Inn at Manchester. Thank you for making a dream come true for the newlyweds and our guests!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Thank you so much Paula! Your words just mean to the world to us. As did getting to a part of Meredith and Billy's amazing wedding. It is couples like them that make what we do so rewarding, especially when they both have such wonderful families! Stay in touch and know you always have a place here! Best, Nancy

Meredith · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I got married at the IAM in October and planned our big weekend there for over a year. Nancy and the whole Inn at Manchester family were absolutely amazing. From the start they were knowledgeable, easy to work work, and genuinely cared about making our day the best it could be. They were so accommodating with any special requests and did their absolute best to make sure everything was how we wished. The IAM requires that you book out the entire inn for events which gave us a great opportunity to make a weekend out of the wedding and allow our guests to experience everything that Manchester has to offer. We had lots of family from out of town staying on the premises and we were so glad we were able to share the stunning Inn with them. On the day of of we were absolutely blown away with how beautiful the space looked and how smoothly everything went. Nancy and the team got every single detail perfectly and did it all with a smile. I can't say enough about how wonderful and genuine this place and team are. We would recommend the IAM to everybody looking for the perfect intimate spot for their idyllic Vermont wedding. We cannot wait to go back to celebrate future anniversaries!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn's reply:

Meredith, we cannot wait to have you and Billy back! Thank you so much for all of your kind words AND for sharing the pictures! They turned out so amazing - very fitting for such an amazing couple! We loved every step of the planning process with y'all and are only sad that the day has come and gone so quickly! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness! Keep us posted when you'll be back this way. With lots of love, Nancy