InFocus PhotoBooths Reviews

79 | Medina, OH

79 Reviews for InFocus PhotoBooths

Lauren · Married on 06/07/2014

In focus did an awesome job providing a photo booth for my wedding I would highly recommend In Focus and Everyone had a blast! I highly recommend James and everyone else that works for In focus! Thank you

Sent on 07/03/2014

Stephanie · Married on 12/31/2014

We had such a positive experience with Infocus. James was quick to respond and was the best price for the high quality of services we received. James was so professional and helpful from day one regarding prices and packages. The staff the day of set up with out a hitch and was a blast! They were having fun with us while still being professional. The book they made for me was beautiful and I will keep it forever. We were very satisfied and HIGHLY recommend InFocus Photobooth to anyone.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Ariel · Married on 06/21/2013

My Husband and I were impressed with infocus, all our guests couldn't wait to line up for the photobooth. The photobooth from infocus was very reasonably priced, worth every penny!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Steve · Married on 06/15/2013

Photo booth was hit of the wedding. Lots of props and great memories captured in scrap book! Great value!

I encourage weddings to purchase photo frames as wedding favors/place settings!

Sent on 07/25/2013