Infinity Sound Lab Reviews

Infinity Sound Lab 5
Infinity Sound Lab 6
Infinity Sound Lab 7

Elizabeth · Married on 12/09/2017

David was amazing! He was easy to get in contact with and very quick to respond to questions. I used Infinity Sound Lab for our company Christmas Party and he kept the party going. If you want a professional DJ that can get your people moving this the vendor for you.

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Infinity Sound Lab 8

Infinity Sound Lab's reply:

We love VA Electrical!

Morgan · Married on 11/25/2017

Okay I honestly cannot rave enough about Infinity Sound Lab. David and his team are incredible.
    a few months out from my wedding my DJ cancelled on me and I slightly panicked. I found infinity sound lab and after talking to David on the phone I knew it was a blessing in disguise. he was so professional yet laid back and I knew he had it under control.
    From making sure the ceremony ran smoothly, to emcee services, dance floor, professionalism, and amazing service- these guys are everything I could have ever wanted. Not only was the dance floor music freaking amazing, even the music playing before during dinner was so great I had to give them a shout out. The music was exactly what I asked for and I cannot tell you how many of my guests said to me throughout and after the wedding how great they thought the DJ was. I had so many people tell me it was the best dance floor ever!
    To David and your team at Infinity Sound Lab, I'll never be able to thank you enough. My wedding day wouldn't have been the same without you.
    To anyone considering their DJ services, don't bother looking anywhere else you can't go wrong with Infinity Sound Lab!!!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Lindsay · Married on 11/17/2017

David & his team we’re amazing to work with!! I told him all I wanted was a big dance party the whole night and the dance floor was PACKED. I was having such a great time, I even forgot to take a restroom break! Our wedding day was absolutely amazing and better than I imagined. David made it so easy to communicate and was very responsive. I would recommend them to my closest friends! :) :)

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • elizabeth

elizabeth · Married on 11/12/2017

Infinity Sound Lab was wonderful. David took care of everything from the uplighting to the wireless mic, the only worries we had was which songs to put on our request list.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2017

Always very pleasant, prompt and fun! We have use Infinity Sound Lab for several events and I always get comments from guests of how great the DJ was! I had someone just the other day 3/7 compliments the DJ at an event we had in October! DJ Jeremy obviously made a very good impression. It is also so nice to have profession announcements made during the events. It am grateful to have them on our favored vendor list!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Katya · Married on 10/22/2017

Let me start by saying that our DJ was by far my favorite vendor for the entire wedding and probably not for the reasons you would think. Yes, music was important to us but it's the little things that make someone really stand out. For example, when I was reaching out to vendors, David actually took the time to read out whole love story on our website before getting back to me to say yes, how amazing is that?! Next, he was the most low maintenance, low stress and most chill of any of our vendors and that made a real difference during a really stressful time. On the day of, David and his team did a phenomenal job, I couldn't have wished for anything more. So happy we picked them!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Alana · Married on 10/21/2017

These guys are awesome! They definitely tailored the playlist to our tastes while still reading the room. We didn't have much dancing due to a smaller crowd, but several people complimented the music, which ranged from bossa nova to 90s hip hop. They do an amazing job.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Carsi · Married on 09/30/2017

These guys were amazing! We met with David several months out to make sure he'd be a good fit, and we could tell right away he was professional and would take good care of us on the big day. As the wedding day got closer, I sent him a list of songs we'd like to be played and he was very responsive to all communications and it was fun to chat with him about our music selections. I appreciated his taste in music and he was accommodating to some of our more random requests! On the day of, I heard so many of my favorite songs throughout the evening during the pre-ceremony time, cocktail hour, dinner, and on the dance floor. And I had so much fun dancing all night - they played so many fun things to dance to that I just couldn't leave the dance floor! David was also an excellent host of the evening and provided the mic setup and dance floor lighting on the day of as well - all of which went off without a hitch. Afterward, I have had many friends tell me they loved our DJ! Infinity Sound Lab was an excellent choice - they are real pros and will make your wedding so fun!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Gina · Married on 09/10/2017

David is the best at making the day easy and effortless. His choice in music was perfect for the wedding reception - that mix for the younger and the older - had everyone dancing all night!
    Thank-you!!!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Jordan · Married on 09/09/2017

Amazin DJ service! The party was amazing and I cannot thank sound lab enough

Sent on 08/08/2017

Scott · Married on 09/03/2017

Awesome party! We heard compliments about the music from guests of all ages.

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Infinity Sound Lab 9
    Infinity Sound Lab 10

Melonie · Married on 08/26/2017

David was great to work with! Very professional, and he took the sample playlist I gave him and did a great job with adding to it but staying in the vibe we wanted. He did great playing to the crowd and keeping the party alive all night. And to top it off, my wedding happened during Hurricane Harvey in August, and instead of cancelling (which would have been justifiable), they still traveled the 30ish minutes from Austin and came through! I would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Vicky · Married on 08/26/2017

Working with Jeremy Jackson (DJ CYNCO) was great! I especially loved his flexibility when we had to adjust our timing due a change in the timing of our event. We met several times to get the music just right for our guests at the Greater Austin Hispanic Chamber of Commerce 44th annual CELEBRANDO Austin Gala! Jeremy put together a great playlist for my review prior to the event. And our guests truly enjoyed the music and danced till the last song played! Thank you DJ Cynco! Vicky

Sent on 12/04/2017

Mary Elisabeth · Married on 08/19/2017

He was such a great dj and really made our reception special and fun. He really kept the crowd going on the dance floor.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Leah · Married on 07/28/2017

David was amazing! As always :) We have hired him for our company pool parties the last 3 years and everyone has a great time! Cannot wait until next year.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Jiana · Married on 06/17/2017

Jeremy was an amazing DJ! I will definitely be using him again and recommend him to everyone! He knew exactly what I wanted to have play and customized the playlist to fit the crowd and and what we wanted! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Gina · Married on 06/04/2017

The graduates were dancing and signing along as they celebrated their last night of high school. David struck the right balance between current hip music and a few throw backs in the mix that the high schoolers appreciated. Even though he was scheduled to end at 2 am, David accommodated us at the last minute to keep going an extra hour. Very professional. Arrived on time and was easy to work with. Highly recommend David for any event.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2017

David went above and beyond to make our special day so much more special. He was always prompt at responding to my crazy questions and made us feel so relaxed throughout the entire process. We even requested to meet in person very last minute, and he was able to do so! Everyone at our wedding loved his music selection and the dance floor was never left empty. I can't recommend his service highly enough. The BEST DJ ever!! Thank you so so much, David!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Cristy · Married on 06/01/2017

He was very professional and friendly. Everyone at our event really liked his work. i would highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Tristin · Married on 05/28/2017

David was great to work with leading up to the wedding, and Jeremy KILLED IT on our big day. I provided a playlist with music selections/ideas and they couldn't have done better with the playlist for our cocktail hour/dinner and then Jeremy kept the dance floor busy all night. He also was great at helping with "MC"ing and the flow of the evening (announcing toast, releasing tables for the buffet, etc.). Very professional, kind, and accommodating--we wouldn't have wanted anyone else keeping the party going at our wedding!

Sent on 06/04/2017
  • Alei

Alei · Married on 05/28/2017

I can't say enough good things about Infinity Sound Lab! They were extremely professional in the planning process with open communication & clear guidelines, & welcomed our input & requests. Even more so though, their knowledge & flexibility on the day-of SAVED our reception. A torrential downpour moved guests inside a space that really wasn't designed for a reception, but rather than wait for the storm to pass, our DJs set up right next to the kitchen sink & ended up providing an intimate, fun, & memorable experience that we'll never forget. I highly recommend them for any & all event needs!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/27/2017

These guys are absolutely amazing!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Brittany · Married on 03/17/2017

We had a blast with our DJ! So much fun, listened to what we wanted, made sure people were dancing...fit in perfectly with our group. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Tiffany · Married on 02/17/2017

I could not be more thrilled we chose David and the Infinity Sound Lab crew to be the Djs for a big day! David was extremely accommodating to every detail we threw at him. We secured his services on very short notice but he assured us they could make it work and they were incredible. David was extremely responsive to any questions we had and always answered in a timely fashion. From the ceremony to the reception all of our music was top notch! Our guests could not stop gushing about how fantastic they were. They knew exactly what kind of music that would get all of our guest on their feet! From beginning to end it was a pleasure to work with infinity sound lab and I look forward to using them in future for any party or event we have.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Chloe · Married on 01/07/2017

David was such a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding! Always available and answered all questions immediately! The day of the wedding the same amazing character and work ethic was there! His assistant Jeremy was the same. Both made the wedding truly amazing with the music selected from my playlist as well as the music they thought would get everyone up and moving! I gave them a lot of music and they were able to get a vibe of who we were and what we wanted are wedding vibes to be. Once the wedding ended they did not stop being extremely kind! They both told us where they would be DJing later so we could go to those bars/clubs! We were able to make it to where Jeremy was DJing and it continued to be an amazing night! Loved working with them!! Truly amazing people and DJs! Thank you both so much!

Sent on 01/12/2017