Infinity Sound Lab Reviews

Infinity Sound Lab 5
Infinity Sound Lab 6
Infinity Sound Lab 7

Danielle · Married on 06/21/2018

David was so great!!! He was so kind over the phone and email to help my day go easily and perfectly! The guests loved the music and dancing! The music quality was great and his DJing skills are amazing! If I could go back I would definitely pick Infinity Sound Lab!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

David and Jeremy were great at our wedding in Wimberley! Would not hesitate to recommend/use them again

Sent on 06/06/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/28/2018

David was easy to work with. My guests told me that ours was the best wedding they have ever been to. It was an awesome dance party. I liked the lights. His music was on point. He was definitely a stress free vendor to work with! Everything was on time and exactly how I asked.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Kenzie · Married on 05/14/2018

Our wedding was an absolute dream! Thanks to Infinity Sound Lab, through the ceremony and reception they set a perfect atmosphere!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Katie · Married on 05/13/2018

David was AWESOME for our wedding. On more than one occasion, we looked at each other and said, "David is killing it." Haha We loved how chill he was and how he communicated with us. He knew exactly what to play for the crowd we had, and kept everybody dancing until the last minute. We couldn't have done this without him. Definitely highly recommend. Thank you, David!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Kasey · Married on 05/06/2018

David was so awesome!! We were having some issues with the DJ we originally booked, but being so close to the wedding, we weren't sure we wanted to make any changes. My planner put me in touch with David and he was a life saver! He was easy to talk to and assured me he would take care of us - so we went ahead and cancelled the other company and booked David. That was the BEST decision we could have made!! He offered us a great price and even travelled two hours for our wedding - he saved the day!! He also kept our guests on the dance floor for most of the night. If you haven't booked yet and you need an awesome DJ - give Infinity Sound Lab a call - you'll be so glad you did! David - thank you so much for everything you did for us! You were truly amazing.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

David & team were fantastic. They DJed our wedding & rehearsal dinner & it was perfect. The MCs weren't obnoxious, the sound was great. They took our playlists as a baseline for the type of music we wanted to hear & created a perfect shuffle / rounded out music experience. I'd highly recommend them; they're super flexible & professional! XOX

Sent on 07/30/2018

Shelby · Married on 04/28/2018

I absolutely loved working with this company! I spoke with David throughout the wedding planning and he was super helpful and punctual. He always responded to me quickly! Jeremy was the actual DJ at our wedding and he was AWESOME! He was helpful and very upbeat and fun to listen to and be around! He actually spun tables... and we have not seen that before. He was accurate and everyone had such great things to say about him! If definitely recommend this company and DEFINITELY recommend Jeremy!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Infinity Sound Lab 8
    Infinity Sound Lab 9
    Infinity Sound Lab 10
    Infinity Sound Lab 11
    Infinity Sound Lab 12

Jordi · Married on 04/14/2018

David was so responsive throughout the whole process! And Jeremy actually DJed for us. He made sure everything went smoothly for us, and kept checking in to see if there were any adjustments to the playlists/music playing to be made. Very nice, friendly, helpful.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Agustin · Married on 04/14/2018

David DJ'd our wedding at Spicewood Vineyards. I have to say, it was phenomenal. We had a playlist chosen and we let David take the reigns from there. He mixed in his own music and kept up with the tempo of the crowd. This led to a night full of fun for everyone and there was never a dull moment at the reception. I believe that was all thanks to David's expertise and experience. The dance floor was full all night long! Big thanks to David and Infinity Sound Lab!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Michaela · Married on 04/14/2018

We used infinity sound lab to DJ our wedding and we were highly satisfied. We were looking for a fun and highly energetic yet professional DJ at our wedding and Jackson from infinity sound lab exceeded our expectations. He had everyone at our wedding having a good time on the dance floor and made sure that all the music we requested for the ceremony was on point. Definitely recommend to anyone looking to have an awesome wedding for both themselves and their guest!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Kristen · Married on 04/07/2018

Excellent DJ and wonderful guy in general! Went above and beyond to keep a positive and fun-filled vibe going throughout the reception and evening!! It was a really cold day outdoors in April and we (bride and groom) were seated in a corner where it was getting chilly. He worked with the catering crew to keep us warm, and that just told me this dude is a keeper! He also had an awesome music selection (we left it up to him to decide based on the crowd) and kept everyone moving and having fun. Highly recommend if you're looking for someone who will genuinely care about the memories being made!!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Melissa · Married on 03/31/2018

Review number 100 gives David all 5 stars too! We had the best time dancing to the music. I used David after he did a friend’s wedding and I’m so happy I did. I didn’t think we could top her music, but we did and David made it possible! Highly recommend for any party or wedding!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Suzanna · Married on 03/03/2018

Infinity Sound Lab was great at our wedding! The DJ kept a good balance of music and was happy to change it up if everyone asked for a specific song or genre. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Emily · Married on 02/22/2018

David was really kind and quick to respond to all my questions and concerns!! Definitely recommend hiring him for all your DJ needs!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Thank YOU!!!

John · Married on 02/02/2018

Working with David was seamless! We had several friends that performed music during our ceremony (a basic acoustic set) and reception and Infinity Sound Lab (ISL) was able to accommodate all of our requests. Price was very reasonable for the quality of service we received. THE MUSIC was PERFECT. I felt like when asked what music we wanted to be played at our wedding we were all over the map and the guys at ISL made it work somehow. All through the night, our guest kept complimenting us on how great the DJs were. Cheers to David and his team for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Stephen · Married on 01/27/2018

Jeremy was awesome and very easy to work with! We had a great time at our wedding and there is no doubt that our DJ was a BIG part of why!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Infinity Sound Lab's reply:

Thank YOU Stephen and Kristy!

Amanda · Married on 01/26/2018

David and Jackson were INCREDIBLE. They were responsive, accommodating, and so much fun! David even took a few photos of our guests dancing and sent them to me after the big day. My bridal processional song was a version off of YouTube, and these guys didn't even flinch. They were professional and a joy to work with before and during the wedding. Their prices in tandem with the experience they provided cannot be beat. Let's do it again guys! :D

Sent on 02/07/2018
    Infinity Sound Lab 13

Infinity Sound Lab's reply:

And do not forget how amazing your musical tastes/selection are :) !

Ashley · Married on 01/21/2018

David was amazing to speak with during our process of hiring from Infinity Sound Lab. He was very helpful in answering all of my questions no matter how complicated they may have been. The only complaint I have is the dj that played at our wedding, although he did great, didn't play the songs that I had requested to be played via email with David. I'm not sure if it was a miscommunication but it would have been nice to have had some of the songs played that I requested. Other than that, they're service deserves 5 stars. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Infinity Sound Lab's reply:

Thank you Ashley and CONGRATULATIONS to you both again! We definitely did try to ensure to get all songs in your wedding playlist played (time permitting) as well as all the family/friend requests given night of. Some were better suited for Cocktail/Dinner vs. Dancing and during those times you both are so busy with the photographer in addition to mingling with all the guests. But again thank you for the amazing review and we wish you and August the best future now and forever!

Amanda · Married on 01/13/2018

BEST DJ!! stuck to the playlist i requested & kept everything moving smoothly! Highly recommend!! Everyone was impressed!!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Infinity Sound Lab 14

Stephanie · Married on 01/13/2018

Best decision I made was to hire them as my DJ. Customer service was spot on! Thank you for the great music choices

Sent on 01/30/2018
  • ChemEBride

Lauren · Married on 01/06/2018

David and his crew were the DJ for my sister's wedding, a few months before my own. I was even more excited for my own wedding after hers! Jeremy stayed most of the night with us. They are experts at weddings and keep the flow through the ceremony into an amazing party! They took our suggestions in mind, were so considerate, and they don't charge an arm and a leg. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Infinity Sound Lab's reply:

We LOVED being part of BOTH the sister's weddings! They were amazing along with all there family and friends!

Allison · Married on 12/31/2017

David and his team were very helpful and we could not have completed our day without them!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Caroline · Married on 12/16/2017

We loved working with David. He was responsive, easy to work with, and flexible in advance of the wedding. And on the day itself, he really helped make our whole night really fun for everyone, despite less than ideal conditions. It was cold and rainy, but the dance party went great, thanks in no small part to David.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/15/2017

Infinity Sound Labs is the only DJ I will ever use! Very accommodating and professional and fun!

Sent on 12/24/2017