Infinity Events Reviews

24 Reviews for Infinity Events

• Lynn

Lynn Eisenstatt · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Orgainzed, Flexible, Knowledgeable

I can’t thank Mandy enough for helping to make Brian & Stephanie's wedding day go so smoothly. Her organizational skills and ability to implement a plan so successfully truly prove that she is in the right industry! All of the tools she gave us and suggestions she made really helped us get the fine tuning right so that the wedding festivities could go off without a snag.

I especially appreciate the flexibility she showed with the happy couple, enabling them to put their creative touch on things and to think outside the box. I think we gave our guests an unforgettable weekend and created infinite memories!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Stalnaker · Married on 01/18/2020

The best wedding planner!!

Emma made my wedding everything I could’ve asked for! She has so many great ideas that I would’ve never thought of! She worked with my florist and they made my ceremony and reception soooo beautiful! Emma really shows how much she loves her brides and grooms and she really makes you feel it all the time! If there was something I was stressed out about, I could call her and she would handle it immediately. On the wedding day, she made sure I was taken care of the whole day. She saw me getting stressed out right before I was about to walk out and she kicked everyone out of the room and gave me and my dad some time alone before we walked down the aisle. I would 10000% recommend Emma and her team to everyone!!

Sent on 02/01/2020

Breeanna Schramm · Married on 01/04/2020

If there is one thing you do for your wedding, hire Emma!

If there is one thing you do for your wedding, hire Emma! She made it the best day ever, I am serious!!! I am very type A and organized and just knew I was going to be stressed on my wedding day trying to make sure everything was perfect but Emma took care of EVERYTHING. I didn't lift a finger through the entire process and Emma handled it all and she did it flawlessly!!! Even my husband kept saying, "What would we have done if we didn't have Emma there?" and I could not agree more. She is THE most helpful and made our wedding day the best day we could have every hoped for. I cannot say enough great things about her.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Kristen Watts · Married on 12/14/2019

The Best Investment We Made for Our Special Day

We were hesitant to hire a coordinator because we were trying to plan a wedding on a budget, but I'm so glad we went with them. We did the month of and day of plan, but I felt like Emma was by my side for the entire year I was planning the wedding. She offered so much advice and recommendations, and some of her guidance led us to saving a good bit of money. It seems like wedding planning comes with endless decisions you have to make, and she made those so easy for us.

Also, there are so many things that you just don't think of when planning a wedding, and the Infinity Events was there to make sure everything was thought of for us.

And my favorite part: I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING on the day of my wedding. At that point, Infinity Events had proven over and over that I could trust them and I did. I spent my wedding day relaxing with friends and family, and when I showed up to my venue for pictures, everything was perfect and ready. My friends and family are still telling me how I seemed so calm and relaxed when they saw me on my wedding day, and that was because I knew everything was being taken care of and that I didn't have to worry about a thing.

I know for a fact that our wedding wouldn't have gone as perfectly as it did if it wasn't for them.

Sent on 12/28/2019

Lindsey Jones · Married on 11/23/2019

Perfect day

Mandy made our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 12/15/2019

Mark A. Ralph · Married on 11/16/2019

Unbelievable experience!

First of all, if I could give 10 stars I would! Emma and Mandy were absolutely amazing to work with. They did all of the heavy lifting while my wife and I got to sit back, relax and enjoy our wedding day! Their level of dedication and support helped make our special day go as smooth as possible and one that we will never forget. You can tell they truly love what they do and that makes all the difference! I highly recommend Emma, Mandy and the Infinity Events experience!!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Infinity Events's reply:

Aww! Working on your and Micah's wedding was so much fun! What a perfect wedding day! We have to say it was one of the best first looks we've pulled off! :D
  • Rachel

Rachel Ripley · Married on 10/05/2019

Stress-Free Wedding of Our Dreams!

I can not stress this enough: Get. A. Wedding. Planner. Seriously, it is worth every single penny. From day one, Emma and Mandy were a joy to work with. They were well-organized and we didn't have worry about a thing. They took care of us throughout the planning, ceremony, and reception and I will be forever thankful for all their hard work and dedication. Our wedding was the best day of our lives, due in large part to these incredibly talented women.

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Emily

Emily Hasenauer · Married on 08/31/2019

Seamless Experience!

Emma and Mandy were fabulous from the start of the planning process. I hired them as month-of coordinators, and they still helped answer all of my random questions as I checked things off my list leading up to the wedding. We had a big turnover meeting where they made sure to have every minor and major detail correct, and they took over finalizing details with vendors, creating the event timeline, and taking care of all of the last minute things. On the wedding day, everything ran as smooth as possible - guests came up to me telling me how seamless everything flowed together. I am so thankful to have had them be a huge part of our wedding, and contributed significantly to the overall happiness of the day.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 05/18/2019

We love Emma and Mandy!!!

Emma and Mandy were absolutely amazing. I can be very indecisive at times, so having them suggest vendors and things was perfect. My family raved about them at the wedding. Mandy was the lead for our wedding, but they were both present for the whole process. Any issue that came up, they handled it and knew what I wanted and how I wanted it done. We both could not have been more pleased with infinity events and definitely could not have had such a successful and amazing wedding without them.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe Alexander · Married on 05/11/2019

Emma made all of our wedding day dreams come true!

I must say, I might be a little biased, but Emma is the best wedding planner ever. She planned my older sister's wedding, and we loved her so much that we knew she had to plan my wedding too! She was so helpful and attentive from the very beginning all the way to after we said I do. She made it so I didn't have to worry about anything on our big day-- I could really enjoy every little moment and soak it all in.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Omi

Omi Taylor · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing to work with!

Emma made the dreams I didn’t even know I had come true! She is detailed, organized, creative and fun to work with! My husband and I come from 2 very different cultures, and somehow Emma was able to take our stories and ideas and blend them into one amazing day! If you’re anything like me, you worry about every little thing. When Emma took over leading up to my wedding, she had an answer for every question/worry I had! She was always happy to chat about anything I needed. On the day of, I didn’t have a single care in the world! I just let go and let Emma! Choosing Infinity Events was one of the best decisions I ever made for my wedding. I highly highly highly recommend! I got to focus on my love and my family that day. And that is something I can never repay her for. It was perfect. Thank you Emma.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Cheryl · Married on 06/09/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Infinity Events! Emma is outstanding! She is so personable and fun to work with! She is very organized and knowledgeable about everything that it takes to plan and carry out a wonderful wedding! My daughter and Emma built a great relationship right off the bat and she took great care of her the entire night. We were all able to enjoy the events of the day and leave the details to Emma. I would highly recommend Infinity Events for the entire planning process. We were so impressed and happy with everything about the high quality of service!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2018

I absolutely loved working with Emma! She made me wedding FLAWLESS! I felt so at ease on my wedding day and it was all thanks to Emma. I didn’t worry about anything because I knew that Emma would handle it!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

Emma was the reason my wedding was absolutely perfect! Couldn’t have done it without her!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Mark · Married on 04/23/2016

Emma at Infinity Events provided outstanding wedding design and planning services for the April 23, 2016 wedding ceremony & reception. Emma provided expert services from the design stages to the final moment the bride and groom left the reception, I highly recommend her excellent services!

John · Married on 04/23/2016

Emma is amazing. She is very easy to work with. She is in the right business because you can tell how much she loves serving other people and making them happy. Her ideas for the ceremony and reception came to life and were stunning. She has great style and great vision. I highly recommend her.

Heidi · Married on 04/23/2016

As a Floral Designer I found working with Emma a delight. She was very organized! When I had a question she was quick respond with the needed information. I look forward to working with her again soon.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Angela · Married on 04/22/2016

Emma is very professional and easy to work with. She not only listens to your vision and ideas, but provides feedback on how to get there and alternative suggestions that you haven't even thought of. She takes everything off of your plate so that you can actually enjoy your event and no worry with all the details. She made event planning fun!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Laura · Married on 04/22/2016

Emma Cockerham worked for us in orchestrating the YMCA Annual Meeting/Celebration. Emma was excellent from beginning to end, beginning with the initial concept & planning. Her ideas were right on point, she contacted & communicated with the vendors in executing the perfect event. We could not have more pleased with her services, enthusiastic spirit and thoroughness.

Ashtyn · Married on 03/26/2016

My husband and I used Infinity Events by Emma Cockerham for our daughter's 2nd birthday party and it was absolutely adorable!!!! Not only did she make the party amazing, she also made it such a stress-free planning process for my husband and I. We love Infinity Events and would definitely recommend this business to people!!!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

We used Infinity Events for our wedding planning and coordination. Emma did an amazing job negotiating with vendors to help us stay within budget and still make our wedding the wedding of our dreams. She made each decision along the way stress-free and I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. The day of our wedding, Emma kept our rowdy wedding party and families on track and made sure everyone had a wonderful time. We never once felt rushed or stressed and it was truly an amazing day. Even now 5 months later, I still get compliments on how beautiful and fun our wedding was. If you want stress-free planning and a beautiful, memorable wedding, I highly recommend Infinity Events!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Ashton · Married on 06/13/2015

Best of the best!

I can’t say enough amazing things about Emma and Infinity Events! She was there from the very start of my wedding day until the end and I could not be more grateful! There was never a stressful moment and that was truly because Emma took care of everything. If you want to e joy every aspect of your day, hire Infinity!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Kimberly · Married on 06/06/2015

Emma was wonderful to work with! She made everything so easy and stress free. I've used her for several events besides our wedding and will never use anyone else!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Emma was very open to exploring ideas that were not standard industry asks. She understood and managed the emotions of the bride very well during the whole wedding planning process.

Sent on 05/11/2016