89 Reviews for Infinite Events

Budget Analysis (1)
Full Planning (1)
Guest List (1)
Destination (1)

Erica and the Infinite Events team were hired for my daughter's wedding June 2018 at the Blithewold Mansion. As mother of the bride I was stressed about pulling together all the details so my daughter would have a perfect day. Erica did just that. She was very familiar with the venue and made sure the entire weekend came off without a hitch, well, except for the hitching of the happy couple. Thanks to Erica and her staff for a successful and fun filled wedding that everyone is still talking about.

Profile Picture Kerin, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

We hired Erica and her team for her full planning service and I can unquestionably, without a doubt in my mind, say that it was the absolute best money we spent on our wedding and the best decision we made in the whole process! She was amazing in every possible way from the initial mood board (which our wedding ended up exactly like) to working with vendors to her amazing organization and timeline on the day of.

Erica has an amazing eye and design sense so she was able to wonderfully capture the look we were going for and execute on it perfectly. She also knew all of the right other vendors to work with which made planning smooth and easy. I don't have a single complaint about any of the vendors we worked with.

Erica is super organized and super responsive. She did an amazing job of indulging our many requests, changed minds, and uncertainties while still keeping us on task and on schedule.

My husband, who initially really did not think we needed a wedding planner, on an almost weekly basis, would say that she was worth her weight in gold and he was so happy we had her. After the wedding many people told me how impressed they were with how smoothly it all went and how well organized the day was - that was ALL due to Erica and her super sweet, super helpful team.

We confidently knew on the day of that we did not need to worry about a thing - Erica had it taken care of - and that was the most amazing feeling.

Profile Picture Eliza, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious

Hiring Erica from Infinite Events goes down as one of our best wedding planning decisions! After our initial phone call, I knew she had just the right vibe to be a part of our big day. She was responsive (fastest email replies ever!) during the planning process and cool, calm, and collected on our big day! Beyond all that, we just loved hanging out with her! A huge thank you to Infinite Events; we couldn't have enjoyed and remembered all the incredible moments from our wedding without them.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

We had our wedding this weekend in Tiverton RI and the guests loved the candy bar! The candy bar was something special for my husband who loves sweets and treats. We didn't get a chance to get anything from the candy bar during the wedding so the booth attendee had pre packaged a bunch of treats for us to take home. The communicate, setup, and execution was awesome and I would use Infiniti Events again for another event in the future! Highly recommendable!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/25/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I hired Erica/Infinite Events for both Event Design and Month of Coordination for my wedding. I travel regularly for work so having an event where everything needed to be brought onsite - down to the bathroom trailers - was a huge undertaking.

I spoke with a couple of other planners before getting Erica on the phone last summer to help me with my June 3rd wedding - right off the bat her personality sold it for me. I have a hard time figuring out how to describe what I want, but somewhere in my brain there was a vision for the decor and theme and tone of my wedding that Erica managed to extract and interpret perfectly. She brought me to vendors who were able to gather together all the rentals needed for my backyard tented farmhouse wedding, and kept me on track for all the organizational aspects along the way, down to the final details. I cannot recommend her enough; my wedding day was actually perfect in every way.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Erica and her staff at Infinite Events were absolutely amazing this past May, for our daughter's wedding at Castle Hill Inn in Newport RI. This was a "destination" wedding, as most guests were arriving from the New York/New Jersey area for a Memorial Day weekend chock full of activities.

We started our planning after meeting Erica in February. She was attentive, knowledgeable and an absolute pleasure to work with. Emails were answered quickly, and with all the information we requested! She did all the groundwork I could not manage being here in NJ - she helped stuff and deliver over 80 welcome bags to four hotels, found the perfect china and linens by sourcing her vendors, and herded the relatives with grace and charm for the wedding photos. ( She even helped load guests onto the appropriate buses at the end of the wedding, since our driver did not know the Newport hotel destinations! Score, Erica! )

I can't say enough about her. She was worth every penny (and was very reasonable) and we feel gave us a level of care and taste and care that went beyond what the hotel planner offered us. I have often said in retrospect that she and our florist (Stone Blossom) were the absolute top winners for service!

Audrey and Emily - happy clients from NJ!

Profile Picture Audrey, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Erica's services were fabulous. Erica coordinated my daughters wedding with professionalism and elegance.
She is top notch and on her game. I would recommend her for any event. Her skills are superb.

Profile Picture Carol, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Erica is sweet, kind, caring, talented, creative and organized. She is more than a planner, she is a friend. I adore Erica and hope to always have her in my life. Our wedding weekend was drop dead gorgeous from the clambake to the wedding to the brunch and I owe it to her! Erica, planned and decorated every event and our guests have not stopped talking about it! She worked within our budget and taste levels to make everything perfect. Thank you Erica! We adore you!

Profile Picture Blair, 9/24/16, 8 Reviews

Erica is the BEST. She is so organized, very very professional, calm and sweet. She always makes you feel like she in control on the day of the wedding and makes you feel special. She is amazing at doing seventeen things at once and getting all seventeen things done right. What I like most about Erica is she isn't superficial, she is calm and doesn't induce stress but makes everything relaxed while getting it done efficiently. She also has a fabulous smile! Me and my hubby really really like her and at the end wanted her to be our friend. You really are amazing girly!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord.

We hired Erica for her wedding coordinator services. She said that her goal is to make you feel like a guest at your own wedding and she did just that! I had a lot of décor and details that would pull my final wedding look together. I was nervous that the wedding venue was not going to make everything look just the way I wanted. Erica and her team did a fantastic job and everything looked absolutely beautiful. Working with Erica the last couple of months before our wedding was so comforting. She gave me such a peace of mind. I had someone to bounce all my questions off of and to help with the last minute details. Anything that came up on my wedding weekend, I didn’t have to stress. I just called Erica and she took care of everything and if anything went wrong the day of then I had no clue. Infinite Events is worth every penny!

Profile Picture User4978147, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Religious

This review is LONG overdue. I was married in July and I (thankfully) chose Infinite Events for my wedding planners. They are AMAZING. Alyssa, Erica and their team are the BEST. The day before Alyssa asked questions I hadn't even thought of and solved problems before they occurred. Day of Alyssa made sure everything was smooth and any little issue that arose she dealt with perfectly and I wasn't ever aware. All I had to do was have the best most amazing day of my life. These ladies are professional, hardworking, badass women who you WANT on your team. I promise you that if you chose them you will not be sorry not even one little bit.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Erica was absolutely wonderful to work with from Infinite Events. Our florist had recommended her since we needed someone for weekend of planning, everything from the rehearsal through the end of the wedding. Erica was so responsive and timely when putting together a game plan and went above and beyond. For example, we shipped our end of night sparklers to her instead of driving them up or she helped pitch in when we needed someone to be driven to the next event. I can only say such positive and amazing things about Erica and her team. They were there to step in during the weekend when needed but not in the way at the same time. She was worth every penny and more. I would recommend Erica to anyone and she is so kind and easy to work with and made our weekend extra special.

Profile Picture User6831108, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Erica and her staff are true professionals who went above
and beyond-happily -to make our day extra special!

Profile Picture pat, 11/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

A true pleasure to work with!!! Erica and her staff took great care of every detail before, during and after the wedding. They were extremely professional. Couldn't have done it without her.
I will be calling her to help with every event in the future.

Profile Picture Beth, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Our wedding was the most magical day of our lives and couldn't have been created if it wasn't for Erica and her team! We had an outside wedding on a farm and we had to design the whole thing from the tent to the floor to all the decorations! Erica and her team are so easy to work with, flexible and very honest too! Erica replies so fast to all questions we had and is very organized. Everything we planned was perfectly set-up and looked beautiful! Her team worked so well with all the other vendors and made the day run so smoothly. I couldn't have hired a better wedding planner to plan the most important day of my life! Thank you so much for everything Erica, Alyssa and the rest of the Infinite Event team!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 8/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Erica was, by far, one of the best investments we made for our daughter's wedding! As day of coordinator, she executed everything we planned to perfection- and we had quite the number of details to tend to! Not one thing was missed! Having Infinite Events there truly enabled us to be a "guest at our own (daughter's) wedding." Erica was present throughout the day in a manner that was discreet and unobtrusive, but by your side at exactly the right moment! Erica's advocating, organized, but calm and gracious manner was the perfect blend to ensure that the wedding was thoroughly enjoyed by all- in particular, the bridal party. Thank you so much, Erica and Infinite Events.
I would highly recommend, without reservation, Erica and her staff as coordinator for your wedding.

Profile Picture Melinda, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Erica was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. Erica's experience in the event planning business stood out at every point of interaction we had with her over the 6 months we worked together. She is organized, detail-oriented, and knowledgeable. Most importantly, whenever we sat down for a planning meeting, Erica was attentive to every detail specific to our case. There was never a moment we felt as if we were just another customer. This highly personalized and professional level of service is why we are happy to give her the highest level of recommendation.

We faced two major hurdles in planning our wedding, both of which Erica took on with professionalism. First, we were in a time crunch with only 6 months between engagement to projected wedding day. Second, we were living in Texas but due to family reasons, wanted to hold a ceremony near Providence, RI. As two very busy working professionals, Erica helped us save a tremendous amount of time and more importantly, helped us stay on schedule to make our vision a reality. Specifically, Erica helped us plan the rehearsal dinner, wedding, reception, and day-after brunch. We worked with her to select all vendors including event venues, live music, transportation, flowers, photographer, linen rentals, and officiant. Without a doubt, we could not have done all this in the time needed without her.

On the day of our ceremony at the Ocean House, Erica was there to coordinate. She was responsible for making sure all vendors were properly set up and guests who needed special assistance were taken care of. When some props for the ceremony hadn't been purchased and set up, Erica took care of that too. Overall she ensured a stress-free experience for us on our wedding day. Everything went off without a hitch.

We are happy to recommend Infinite Events and would consider hiring them again in the future.

Profile Picture User5331001, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning

I worked with Erica for day of wedding coordination services. She was a life saver! I couldn't have imagined pulling everything together day of without her! She and her staff were professional and incredibly nice people to be around the day of your wedding. She created the ceremony and reception exactly like my vision. She was very well organized and kept the whole day on track. If anything went wrong, I wasn't aware :) . I can't thank Erica enough for all that she did to make my day stress-free and such a fantastic memory.

Profile Picture Alexa, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Everything about working with, and having Infinite Events at my wedding was wonderful. Our main wedding color was coral which we were having trouble coming up with candy that would match but then we hired Erica and she was extremely helpful in coming up with amazing suggestions! The buffet she put together was beautiful, and it tied in with the rest of the decor. I highly recommend Erica and Infinite events to any couple looking for something fun that will make their guests very happy!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Erica was absolutely AMAZING! She was my right-hand woman to make everything happen. She is incredibly responsive - always responds within minutes and always so helpful. She always had an answer for everything! I had a long engagement so she had to put up with my questions for quite some time, and she was always so helpful. We had monthly calls to make sure everything was on track, which helped put my mind at ease that I wasn't missing anything!

She and her team were LIFESAVERS on the day of. I had 100% trust that everything was going to run flawlessly with her in charge, and it did. I didn't have to worry about a thing - I just got to enjoy the day!

A++++ service - would recommend to anyone!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Erica was so incredibly helpful with both the design aspect and the planning. She had great ideas and helped me every step of the way! I would absolutely recommend everyone have at least a day of-wedding planner to help answer all of your last-minute questions and handle any of the little things that go wrong (and there will be something!)

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Erica was amazing to work with and easily the best investment we put into our wedding. We hired her for day-of planning (which is really like month-of planning). She was so responsive and especially helped calm my nervousness about all the DIY stuff we had created for the wedding. She worked so well with all the vendors and was an amazing help to our parents. Within the first couple hours of the morning of the wedding, I felt like she was a member of my family. She by my side and thinking of things I needed before I knew I needed them. We highly recommend her for your next wedding!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We cannot say enough great things about Infinite Events. Erica is an absolute dream to work with. We are still under the illusion that nothing went wrong the day of our wedding because Erica was 3 steps ahead of any potential snag. She even thought of things we didn't ask her to do.

It started down-pouring just after we had our ceremony and moved into the tent. Rain was flooding in and Erica and her team were ahead of it, on their knees drying the dance floor, moving the cake from getting drenched, and even saving my Father-in-Law's keyboard that nearly got soaked beyond repair (it's fully functional thanks to Infinite Events).

Everything was packed up and loaded into my mom's car before the event ended and better organized that we could have imagined.

Her services went above and beyond what we expected, but perhaps most importantly she is an awesome person and a pleasure to have around. Our families LOVED her. Our guests LOVED her.

If you are getting married, book Infinite Events. Your wedding will be perfect.

Profile Picture Lily, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Erica and the team at Infinite Events were so unbelievably helpful. I honestly do not know how weddings take place without fantastic event planners. Erica kept us on schedule, made sure everything was exactly as we envisioned, and made sure we were taken care of all night. This allowed us to actually relax and enjoy the night with our guests rather than worrying about all the details that brides and grooms (okay, brides) get anxiety over. At first, I didn't think that we needed an event planner but reflecting back on the day, it is so worth the money to hire a professional and experienced planner to entrust with your vision for the day.

Profile Picture Erin, 8/2/14, 1 Review