Inés Zrinski Photography Reviews

Inés Zrinski Photography 7
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfection

I couldn’t of asked for a better photographer for our wedding. From the moment we hired Inés she went above and beyond sending us a sweet engagement gift and staying in constant communication and answering my millions of questions. I’ve never been photographed professionally before and felt pretty awkward at first but she made our engagement shoot so easy and relaxed! Dealing with cold and wind and climbing over rocks to get the perfect shots of us. Leading up to our wedding she was amazing at working with my wedding planner to come up with the timeline and even got to the venue early to scout out the best locations for pictures. My wedding day was so relaxed because I knew Inés was on top of it all and would always tell us where to go and what to do next. She was even amazing at wrangling our 20 person wedding party! All of our friends couldn’t stop talking about how wonderful our photographer was. When we got our images back my husband and I both cried looking at how beautifully everything was captured. I truly cannot recommend a better photographer than Inés!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Inés Zrinski Photography 8
    Inés Zrinski Photography 9
    Inés Zrinski Photography 10
    Inés Zrinski Photography 11
    Inés Zrinski Photography 12

Sonali · Married on 09/01/2018

She will be your new BFF

Ines is going to be your new best friend on your wedding day-- and before and after. She's so gentle, she knows how much stress brides go through during the planning and during the wedding itself, that she always makes sure to first ask how you're doing and to make sure you're breathing and taking in all of the best moments of your wedding day. She's just absolutely perfect at being a companion, sometimes a bodyguard, but also so encouraging and just a completely joyous presence. It helps too that her work is STUNNING. I felt like a complete glamazon princess whenever she was shooting us, and she made sure to give equal attention to my handsome groom, which I thought was such a special touch!

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Inés Zrinski Photography 13

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2018

Ines was amazing, so incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and easy to work with! For two people who aren't used to doing photoshoots she made it easy and fun to pose and get some amazing photos! She even made time in her schedule to fly out to Phoenix for our engagement photos since we couldn't make it to California for them. Definitely would recommend to work with for any type of photos you'd need!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Jenna · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Inés was a joy from start to finish.

A few things from the start struck us about Inés' work: First, all of the photos on her website looked so genuine. This told us she has an eye for capturing moments. Second, no two weddings on her site looked the same. Her couples were diverse and their ceremonies represented different faiths, styles, and feels. This told us that Inés was warm and inclusive, and that she could adapt her own creative vision so that the uniqueness of her clients stood out.

We made our decision when she asked us over Skype if, in addition to the standard digital stills she could shoot some photos on film. “I just love to keep learning, and I feel like film really pushes my craft.” This is a person who LOVES what she does.

In the months from booking to reception, Inés climbed the Big Sur cliffs for the perfect newlywed shots, and surprised us with film prints, little jewelry wipes for my rings, and Star Wars themed treats for our pup. I know she photographed many other couples this past summer but we always felt like we had her full and undivided attention.

On the big day, Inés and her assistant were everywhere. Even when inevitably our schedule veered off course, Inés had a plan to get all of our shots and keep us smiling. Bart and I are goofy by nature and keen to make silly faces in front of a camera, but we felt comfortable with Inés from start to finish--and the final photos capture the best of who we are together. We will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives.

All of our early impressions and interactions with Inés set the bar high for the final products from our newlywed and reception shoots, but Inés surpassed all reasonable expectations with her talent, professionalism, and joy. We can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Inés Zrinski Photography 14
    Inés Zrinski Photography 15
    Inés Zrinski Photography 16
    Inés Zrinski Photography 17
    Inés Zrinski Photography 18

Stephanie · Married on 03/11/2017

My husband and I recently decided to do a formal engagement shoot with the superbly talented Inés Zrinski. We were going for a romantic and intimate shoot at the National Portrait Gallery in DC. Inés gave me exactly the photos I wanted!!! They were amazing!!! Perfectly capturing the vibe and mood I was going for. She is so much fun to work with and her talent blows me away. You'll be missing out if you don't book her for your next event!!!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Nina · Married on 12/24/2016

Due to my poor lack of planning I had no photographer for my elopement and Ines was kind enough to help a sister out to take pictures for our little ceremony. We honestly were only expecting a few photo snaps here and there but she went above and beyond with her brilliant photography skills! She was able to direct us to pose and capture all the emotion and excitement we had and made it look so effortless and natural. She also touched up the photos and posted them super fast! Without a doubt Ines is a talented young lady and knows what she is doing, I highly recommend her for your special day to capture those moments!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Rebecca · Married on 12/10/2016

Ines did a wonderful job photographing our wedding this past December. She's got a lovely personality and keeps everyone focused/engaged. We had so much fun with her (even trying adventurous/dangerous things to capture a great photo!). I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Jane · Married on 07/30/2016

Amazing photos and so much fun to work with. Beautiful editing and an photo platform that's easy to use.

Sent on 01/03/2017