Indian Wells Country Club Reviews

Indian Wells Country Club 4
Indian Wells Country Club 5
Indian Wells Country Club 6

Laurel · Married on 03/31/2018

We absolutely loved our experience with Hayley and Indian Wells Country Club. She and her team went above and beyond to ensure we were well look after every time we were on site from the initial visit and we greatly appreciate her creative outlook/advice she helped to make this day come to life.

As a wedding planner I look forward to working with Hayley on any other weddings I have coming to the Palm Springs area!!

Cristina · Married on 01/20/2018

I had my wedding January the 20th, 2018. The country club itself is gorgeous and the staff are excellent. Our coordinator Hayle Tice is amazing!! She worked well with us on our budget and short notice. She made it happen in only 3 Months! The clubhouse is beautiful complete with stone fireplace and wood interior overlooking the golf course. The reception was located in the Ballroom. More than enough room for our guests and a huge dance floor. The food at the reception was amazing. We had an Italian menu. I just can't say enough about the attentive and NICE staff. The Wedding Event Coordinator is Hayle Tice - she made the entire process easy and pleasant. My wedding was stress free my husband and I enjoyed every second of it!!! Thank you so much Indian Wells Country Club!!!

Indian Wells Country Club 7

Stavros · Married on 12/16/2017

Haley was just amazing! Very responsive and on top of everything. She is the reason why we chose Indian Wells Country Club for our wedding.

Darym · Married on 12/16/2017

Wonderful. All of our guests had an amazing time.

Indian Wells Country Club 8
    Indian Wells Country Club 9
    Indian Wells Country Club 10

nicole · Married on 11/17/2017

My husband and I recently this past Friday renewed our vows and hosted dinner at Indian Wells Country Club with Hayley. She is the sweetest and so accommodating to what my needs were. She made it happen!
    The venue for dinner was absolutely perfect. The view, food, and the staff were perfect! Im so glad we decided to host dinner there. I can't wait for the next event to attend there.

Joyce · Married on 11/05/2017

A wonderful and beautiful venue! The setting was perfection and the ceremony at your outdoor space was simply stunning! Thanks to Haley for great communication and helpfulness!

Sharon · Married on 03/18/2017

Hayley was absolutely amazing! She worked tirelessly with my family and my wedding planner to host one of the most beautiful events. I can't begin to thank Hayley enough!

Sharon · Married on 03/18/2017

Go with Indian Wells Country Club for sure!

Patricia · Married on 02/18/2017

Indian Wells Country Club is beautiful and elegant. Hayley Tice is great to work with, very responsive, and a very nice person

Sara · Married on 11/12/2016

Perfect location for a perfect wedding! Hayley is amazing and is always ready to help with anything needed. The staff is wonderful too! Our wedding was perfect and much better than what I expected. It was elegant, ran smoothly, and was incredibly fun. Thank you!!

Cynthia · Married on 09/24/2016

We were very lucky to find and be able to work with Indian Wells Country Club (IWCC) for our wedding reception of 450 people. They worked with our budget and were very accommodating to us with all of our guest count changes, menu and reception layout revisions, and last minute additions.

Hayley, IWCC Weddings & Private Events Director, was so great to work with, making time for us for any meeting requests or follow-ups we had! I have to say our favorite part of our wedding was most definitely the food and the attention to detail the staff put into creating the perfect menu. Our guests loved our Mexican buffet and late night pizza station! They truly enjoyed every moment of it, and have raved about it since the wedding!

The venue itself is beautiful, as well as the outdoor patio that includes beautiful mountain views. The set-up was very impressive and left us and all our guests speechless the day of the wedding. Thumbs up to IWCC!!

IWCC was exceptionally wonderful to work with and is a beautiful venue! I had my rehearsal dinner as well as my wedding reception at Indian Wells and everything turned out PERFECT! Not only is the staff professional and super sweet, but they make sure your every need is met, from start to finish! Ashley, the events director, was a joy to work with and she made my experience the best! I booked the venue from out of state and she really catered to our needs and made sure we had everything we wanted for our big day. The photo ops there are always amazing! Our photographers loved the ambiance as did we. :)

gayle · Married on 05/05/2012

Allison, the event coordinator, was so very helpful to us. She made sure all our wishes came true. We had the Presidential room to ourselves all day. Lunch was scrumptious and was delivered very quickly while we dressed for the evening. The 18th hole was set up beautifully. The appetizers were delicious. The ballroom sparkled when we entered it. The food was wonderful. Allison made sure everything was just right and we certainly appreciated it. It was a perfect day.

Stephanie · Married on 02/25/2012

Couldn't have picked a better venue for our special day. Absolutely beautiful for the ceremony and the reception. The staff at Indian Wells Country Club were extremely professional and courteous to my husband and me as well as all of our guests. Nicole, our wedding coordinator, was amazing!! So quick to answer any and all questions and make sure that all details were perfectly in place. The wedding day went off without a hitch. Everything went according to schedule and all of our guests are still complimenting us on how much they enjoyed the wedding. Anyone considering IWCC as their wedding venue, I strongly encourage it!! I wouldn't have changed a thing if we could do it all over again. Simply perfect and the pictures of our wedding day with the golf course and the gorgeous ball room in the background make our memories timeless.

Paul · Married on 08/12/2011

Nicole at Indian Wells CC was fantastic. She gave us great advice, assisted with the entire planning of the wedding and reception and made the whole process simple and relaxed. We got married on the 18th hole of the golf course and couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous location against the mountains and in front of a beautiful lake. The reception was completely handled by Nicole's staff of for us. All we had to do was show up, and they managed the rest. The room was beautiful with full views of the mountains and golf course. Finally, the staff catered to our every need, making sure everyone had a great time. Everything was just fabulous!!

Kellee · Married on 09/18/2010

Our wedding ceremony and reception were held at the Indian Wells Country Club-- the event could not have been more perfect! Nicole was absolutely amazing and instrumental in making sure that every detail was accounted for; she was very responsive and had wonderful advice. The 18th hole was a spectacular location for our sunset summer wedding and the ballroom was beautiful. I recommend this location without hesitation -- it's the perfect venue for your ceremony and reception!

Christina · Married on 06/05/2010

Nicole was amazing helping me plan my dream wedding. She made sure I was not stressed with the planning of my event. Our wedding was more then words can say, the staff was helpful, the venue was perfect and I can say not one thing went wrong on my day.

Thank you so much staff of Indian Wells Country Club and Nicole.

Jennifer · Married on 12/02/2017

We had a very special wedding. Right up against the mountains, perfect time of day and weather.
    Great Venue, and Hayle really helped with all the details.

Indian Wells Country Club 11
    Indian Wells Country Club 12

JoAnn · Married on 11/04/2017

Everything about IWCC venue was wonderful from the start: from the first meeting with Hayley where we viewed the property to the last guest leaving the wedding.
    Food: Excellent - our guests loved all three entrees (tri-tip, salmon, and vegetarian ravioli) and the appetizers at the cocktail hour.
    Bar: Well-stocked, good pours, quick service, great bartenders. We had about 180 guests and we were really glad we got the second bar. Highly recommend the second bar for parties over 100.
    Service: Wonderful. Didn't have to ask for more water and the servers were professional yet friendly enough to feel welcome. I know it's impossible to serve 180 people and expect the food to be hot, but it wasn't cold. Warm was better than cold. AND they got all the choices right. They also had someone bring all of the plants we used for decorations at the wedding on the golf course to the reception. They were very helpful in that regard.
    Special Requests: Great. The servers knew who couldn't have certain foods. Guests who asked for something different or extra were accommodated.
    Venue itself: Absolutely gorgeous! The course was beautiful, the venue is updated yet still has that classic look to it. Clean. Well-kept. Beautiful plants and flowers around the grounds as well as inside. Brand new, beautiful carpeting in the ballroom. We loved the fact that we could have the wedding outdoors, the cocktail hour outside yet protected on the beautiful, sweeping veranda, and then dinner inside completely protected from wind and the cool, November evenings. It is the perfect combination of indoor/outdoor.
    Staff: Can't say enough about Hayley and how great she was to work with as a wedding/event coordinator. She is a gem. Very accommodating, easy to work with, and knowledgeable. We had a personal "day-of /month-of wedding coordinator" that was our go-to person who also really liked Hayley. With Hayley, we felt like we were working with an old friend.

Overall, our wedding was fun and beautiful, because of the staff at the Country Club. They were extremely helpful and accomendating to our requests. Given the size of our wedding, it was also the best value in the desert! Plus, the food was amazingly very good. A week later, we are still hearing compliments about the food. We highly recommend this venue!

Virginia & Fernando

• Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 02/12/2011

I had the most amazing wedding and I credit it to Nicole at the Indian Wells Country Club! She was so fantastic! This was a destination wedding for my husband and I, so she was very helpful with referring vendors. She was a pleasure to work with. I gave the quality of service 4.5 instead of 5 because some of my tables did not get their coffee served, while other tables raved that the service was fantastic. Either way, this was the 3rd venue that I had made arrangements with (and only 5 months prior to the wedding because the other venue double booked me) and I am so glad that we landed at the Indian Wells Country Club. A few of my guests rented condo's or houses within the country club, and that was a fantastic set up. If you are looking for a venue in the palm springs/palm desert/la quinta area, call Nicole!

• mathwizee

Heather · Married on 01/23/2010

Nicole Reynolds, the events planner, was amazing to work with. She was always available and treated us as if our event was the only one she was planning. Leading up to the wedding day she answered all of the questions that we had and even helped us with some key decisions. On the big day she took care of making sure everyone was where they needed to be so I didn't have to. I would definitely recommend using this venue for your wedding!

Nicki · Married on 02/18/2017

This venue has been the top choice for me and my family. I have lived in the valley all my life and have seen all that it has to offer and there may be others that are as beautiful, but nothing compares to Indian Wells for beauty and value for your money. I was able to give my daughter a true fairy tale reception because of Hayley Tice. Her flexibility, assistance and willingness to let us create the atmosphere we wanted was priceless.

Tiffany · Married on 10/28/2016

We had the most amazing experience working with Hayley at Indian Wells Country Club! We knew the day we visited for the first time that it was without a doubt where we wanted to get married. The outdoor ceremony site was stunning and so romantic. The cocktail hour area is positioned just right for guests to mingle as our bridal party & family took time to take some photographs. Then when it was time to gather our guests to the reception, the transition was seamless. The reception was perfect, lots of room for guest tables, dance floor, dessert and late night stations, bar, etc. The dinner was delicious... many of our guests raved about all of the food and said it was some of the best food they had ever had at a wedding! We couldn't have been happier with this breathtakingly beautiful venue, amazing food and the great staff.

We had the pleasure of working with Hayley from the day we toured Indian Wells CC as our venue to our wedding day. She is extremely professional and very sweet! She provided great advice, accommodated our special requests & made sure the final details were perfect. She made us feel special and valued as her clients. It is very clear that Hayley loves her role in helping couples plan their dream wedding.

We will remember our wedding day at Indian Wells Country Club forever. It was purely magical...thank you Hayley and wonderful staff that made our day as perfect as it was!!! We highly recommend Indian Wells Country Club for your wedding or special event.