Independent Pictures Reviews

11 Reviews for Independent Pictures

Lori N. · Married on 08/22/2019

The best of the best

I can not recommend Independent Pictures enough, honestly

I married in Malcesine, Lake Garda and I had the pleasure of having Andrea and Francesco capture our wedding.

I found them whilst browsing online and it turned out that the photos that I had tagged on Pinterest were actually some of Andrea and Francesco’s, so it was meant to be.

Fast and efficient communication, everything was clear to understand, black and white including the price and why we’d receive for the price.

We only had Skype calls as we couldn’t manage a day in the diary to meet in Malcesine as they’re based in Milan but the Skype calls were fabulous and we were made to feel so incredibly comfortable and exciting.

They’d photographed malcesine before, I had a look at some of those pictures and some other weddings they had shot and then sent over some ideas just before the wedding, of photos that I loved and that’s it, I just let them crack on on the day!

They turned up on time, and just blended into the background but always there if you needed them.

I hate having my photo taken but they made me feel so special and beautiful, I can’t thank them enough.

Andrea and Francesco stayed a little later for us too as our day ran on a little later than expected, so quibbles at all!

The photos that they took of our wedding are stunning, so so so many comments from friends and family about how amazing that photos are, these guys just have so much passion for what they do!

Andrea and Francesco are funny, friendly, lovely, talented and the loveliest Italians we met- everyone gave them a round of applause as they left, we were so sad to see them leave.

If you’re looking for a photographer, particularly for Lake Garda, then get in touch with Independent Pictures!

Sent on 05/04/2020
  • Tracey

Tracey A. · Married on 09/07/2018

A Photographer that puts you at Ease

We hired Independent pictures for our wedding photographs. They sent Andrea along for us and he was a nice relaxed man who I think actually calmed everything right down. Some of the guests say that he was snapping away all day, but I was unaware of that, so I would have to say that he was unobtrusive! I have yet to see the photos that he took, but I am expecting big things!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Jie · Married on 06/28/2016

We are so fortunate to have chosen Andrea and Francesco from Independent Pictures for our photographers. They were so professional and friendly. Absolutely easy to work with on the day of and gave great directions and tips for poses without being intrusive. The pictures look amazing - they definitely have an artistic eye - they captured our day and our spirits so wonderfully and completely. In terms of service and product, they exceed our expectations. Thank you Andrea and Francesco!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Laura · Married on 06/17/2016

Riccardo and team have gifted us with the most amazing wedding pictures. Photos were taken with with the upmost professionalism and with discretion providing us with many special and natural pictures of our friends and family. The team were well prepared in knowing the places to get the best bride and groom photos. I can't recommend independent pictures enough! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Agata · Married on 04/04/2016

We couldn't wish for better pictures of the most important day in our lives! Francesco managed to capture all the key moments and take beautiful shots despite the very challenging weather. We hope to return for other special occasions and have them immortalized again by Independent Pictures Photography. Thank you!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Independent Pictures's reply:

Ciao Agata, Thank you so much! It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you! A big Hug, Francesco!

Stefania · Married on 09/19/2015

Conoscevamo la bravura di Francesco e Andrea da anni.
    Alla scelta dei fotografi per il nostro giorno più importante non abbiamo mai avuto dubbi sulle mani alle quali affidarci contattandoli con un anno di anticipo per essere sicuri della loro disponibilità.
    Nonostante le disavventure che hanno caratterizzato quel giorno non si sono mai abbattuti e non hanno mai perso la loro professionalità impeccabile.
    dovessi ripetere la scelta non avrei dubbio alcuno e continuerò a proporli a qualsiasi persona mi chieda a chi rivolgersi per un servizio fotografico di altissimo livello

Sent on 05/17/2016
  • I

Ilaria · Married on 09/06/2015

Francesco and Riccardo are simply the best'wedding choice, they are kind nice and really professional offer you honest price and many hours at your service. We celebratre our wedding on september and after two months all photos were ready and beatiful. Photobooth 90's mood was appreciate by all the guest.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Katarina · Married on 08/08/2015

The best wedding photographers you can get in Italy! Great photos, amazing people and mostly you feel like their are natural part of your wedding.
    We are extremely satisfied with their professionalism and great sense of detail.

Sent on 05/18/2016

ottimo servizio e professionalità

Sent on 05/09/2016

Dario · Married on 09/19/2015

Independent pictures ha saputo soddisfare ogni nostra aspettativa fissando per sempre i momenti più belli del nostro matrimonio.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Alessandra · Married on 07/26/2014

fantastici!!!! Fantastici è la parola giusta per descrivere la professionalità e la bravura dello staff independent pictures che ha saputo raccontare con foto bellissime uno dei giorni più belli della nostra vita. Foto uniche e album al top. Non possiamo che consigliare independent pictures a tutti i futuri sposi!!!

Sent on 05/19/2016