Inagen Productions Reviews

4 | Cleveland, OH

4 Reviews for Inagen Productions

Genvon · Married on 07/28/2018

Outstanding Experience!!

Like some brides to be, I was skeptical of hiring for a videographer. However, I cannot express how much having a videographer is worth every penny. Especially, since on the day of the wedding, you are being pulled in so many directions and full of so much emotion, that you miss a lot of your wedding day. Now being able to look back at the day my husband and I cried and laughed so much just watching the video. That should show just how amazing Bryan and Eric are! They did an incredible job creating such a beautiful video of our wedding day. The details and angles they were able to capture were simply amazing, creative and breathtaking. They were both prompt, respectful, HILARIOUS, full of life, and they even dressed professionally. We laughed so much because them, they just made us feel so comfortable almost like we've known them for years! We are so thankful for their services. We will recommend them again and again. So if you are thinking about using them, just do it you will not regret it at all!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2018

These guys were amazing! Not only were they super sweet and made everyone feel so comfortable, but they were completely on top of everything! I honestly can't rave enough about their services! They went above and beyond and I couldn't have asked for a better company for my wedding! You can't go wrong with these guys! Not only were my husband and I impressed but my guests were even commenting how wonderful they were!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Cynthia · Married on 08/19/2017

Bryan and his partner at Inagen Productions are incredibly knowledgeable, affordable, and professional. He made everyone look beautiful in the video. Bryan called me several times and visited our venue, Severance Hall twice before our actual wedding. He is really nice and personable. On the morning of the wedding everything goes fast and can be really stressful. It is important to surround yourself with people that are helpful and relaxing. He came out five hours early to video everyone getting ready at the salon because he “knew we would want this later”. Because of his foresight, I have footage from the ENTIRE day. I am so grateful. He came to the rehearsal a few days before the wedding to insure that everything would be perfect. He allowed us to borrow his screen for our slideshow and set it up for free. The DJ we hired wanted $500 to borrow a screen. Bryan has a gift for finding the perfect emotions and making every shot flattering. Bryan is artistic, intelligent, and doesn’t want to rip people off. I obsessed over making everything perfect and Bryan matched that energy. He used to do sound and lighting work at the Cleveland Playhouse and it was clear that he had a deep knowledge of audio, video, lighting, and staging. The highlight video was perfectly synced to music and I must have watched it 1000 times. It made me cry when I first saw it. We weren't that happy with our photography (through someone else) so I am so happy I hired a videographer. Having that high quality footage really saved the day. He made a custom DVD cover and DVD that matched our programs and mailed me tons of copies. It is a really professional looking product and everyone loves it. They were my favorite vendors. My only complaint was that he forgot to record my brother and sister playing music before the wedding, my only specific request. In forgetting this detail, he captured other beautiful moments, and the positivity of my overall experience overshadows this negative.

Sent on 01/23/2018