In-The-Mix Entertainment by DJ Adi Reviews

60 Reviews for In-The-Mix Entertainment by DJ Adi

In-The-Mix Entertainment by DJ Adi 1
In-The-Mix Entertainment by DJ Adi 2

Bal · Married on 08/28/2010

DJ Adhi from In-The-Mix-Entertainment was great. Him and his team had great energy. They delivered what they said they would and put on a great all-round light and musical experience at our wedding reception. The dance floor was always full and the choice of music chosen covered everyone's taste. They listened carefully to our opinions and desires and conducted themselves very professionally and with great courtesy. Many of our guests commented on how great the DJs were. All of our other vendors loved working with them too. In-The-Mix-Entertainment comes highly recommended by us. We'd get married again just for the musical experience. Most honestly, Bal and Sandeep.

Sent on 12/20/2011

Ganesh · Married on 10/28/2017

Hema and I want to take this opportunity to thank you for an outstanding job with Anjali and Jon’s wedding on 10/28, as well as the dinner on 10/27. You worked extremely hard to make the days special for Jon and Anjali and easy on Hema and I as well as our guests. Your attention to detail at the different events was excellent, and you were flexible to adapt to what Anjali, Jon, Hema and I wanted even as we made changes over time. Hema and I are extremely grateful for making Anjali and Jon’s day a very special day, and for enabling our guests to experience a most enjoyable wedding.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Kajal · Married on 11/19/2011

The DJ services were very well delivered and the DJ listened and followed through on almost every request. He was always professional, flexible and willing to go above and beyond and that is why we chose him for our event. The only area for improvement is knowing the exact song requested for entrances. I had specified for the female version of a hindi song and instead the male version was played for the bride's entrance. Other than that, this DJ was great to work with and I would recommend him to other brides.

Sent on 02/01/2012

Tapan · Married on 10/20/2011

Overall Great job. Tapan Ganguly

Sent on 12/20/2011

Atul · Married on 04/02/2011

Adhi was extremely responsive to all of our needs and his level of professionalism is beyond that of his local competing DJ services vendors. Would definitely work with him again.

Sent on 12/23/2011

A · Married on 11/26/2016

Adhikar is by far and wide the best DJ I have heard at an Indian event. I'll provide three reasons for this: 1. He DJ'ed for two evenings and not once did he repeat any music and the music selection was not for even one second, dry. Your evening will be well taken care of in terms of music. 2. Some DJs have a bad habit of taking over the microphone or trying too hard to get the crowd into it. Adhikar lets his work do the talking. 3. The minor details are important and Adhikar has got them down. No feedback on his sound systems, plays great background music when there are speeches. The subtle touches make the event great. Don't settle for another DJ if this guy is available, seriously, I'd give up the aux cable if I was on a road trip with him.

Sent on 04/16/2017

Shama · Married on 11/25/2017

Adi was amazing!! He was extremely accommodating and pleased both my husband and I. We would highly recommend him for your event!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Reena · Married on 11/25/2012

We had a fusion Indian-Mexican wedding and DJ Adi was enthusiastic and supportive of our need for a large variety of music from the start! He was professional, flexible, and took the time to understand what music we enjoyed to create a truly memorable event!

Sent on 01/20/2013

Ravee · Married on 02/14/2015

Great DJ and easy to work with

Sent on 04/27/2016
  • User5282034 · 2+ years ago

2.8
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0
      2.0

When we first met with DJ Adi, we were assured that he met all of our initial requirements – has done Indian weddings, could mix and transition music, and could play a good balance of house, Top 40s, and Bollywood. We had 4 wedding events. The first 2 nights were great. Adi played a good selection of deep house mixes (that my brother created) and transitioned into good dance songs (Top 40s and Bollywood). Unfortunately, most of the burden to get the mixes fell on my brother since Adi said he doesn’t create any cuts or mixes and he wouldn’t look for the mixes. Once he was provided the house mixes, his transitions between songs were great, always keeping the flow going.

We began to run into problems during our ceremony when Adi didn’t play any of the music. He played my entrance song too early (which was a bit awkward since I started walking down the aisle and then had to backtrack), and then pretty much didn’t play any other music the entire ceremony except for when our priest went to the mic and started calling his name to start the music for a specific part of the ceremony (even more awkward). I had created a very detailed spreadsheet of exactly when to start and stop each song throughout the ceremony. Apparently, there was a view obstruction so he wasn’t catching the queues, but he never mentioned anything and just didn’t play.

And then the reception…he didn’t really play anything from my Playlist, but did play stuff from my Do Not Play list. We asked for a mix of Bollywood and Top 40s for the reception. He didn’t really play any Bollywood (so we lost some of our guests from the dancefloor) and he started playing N’Sync (nothing on my playlist would have indicated that I wanted N’Sync). I had asked him to stay away from Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys, I assumed N’Sync was in that category.

All in all, Adi was nice and good value, but if you are picky about music, I would either take more control over it or go with a different DJ.

Sent on 06/21/2016

In-The-Mix Entertainment by DJ Adi's reply:

Wedding wire would not allow me to post my response as it exceeded the character count. I would rather be thorough in my response than concise. The response is available in my secondary blog.