In The Garden Reviews

90 | Highlands, NJ

90 Reviews for In The Garden

Tania · Married on 05/07/2016

Nancy and her team were amazing! They did a great job making inspirational photos that I sent to them come to life in a unique way. They also were very flexible and even though my wedding went from outdoors to indoors with only 2 days notice, they were able to make beautiful flowers to accommodate our change of scenery. I have already recommended them to another bride and will continue to do so! Thank you In the Garden!

Sent on 11/05/2016

We had In The Garden do arrangements and bouquets for our winter wedding. We had an idea of what we were looking for, but Eileen outdid herself with more gorgeous arrangements than I could have dreamt up. Let these ladies do the work for you - they know what they are doing!

We were fortunate enough to have Winter Storm Jonas blow through on our wedding weekend in January of 2016. What luck! My husband and I were very concerned about our vendors traveling during the storm, but Eileen and Nancy were wonderful. They showed up a day early to make sure our flowers were ready to go before the blizzard hit, and kept our gorgeous arrangements and bouquets fresh and beautiful straight through our delayed ceremony two days later.

These ladies are invaluable on your wedding day. What a great local business to support. Do yourself a favor and book In The Garden for tasteful elegant and unique flowers that will truly bring a personal touch to your event. Thanks Eileen and Nancy for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Bruce · Married on 10/11/2015

Nancy was very easy to work with. She put together a couple of sample arrangements and I picked the one I preferred. Besides making the very beautiful and unique arrangements, she brought flowers to decorate the wedding cake with. She made the wedding cake look beautiful without over doing it and I liked how the cake matched the arrangements. She worked with me to give me the best looking arrangements for my budget. It was a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 12/14/2016

It was a pleasure to work with Nancy at In the Garden. She was super friendly and helpful when it came to figuring out exactly what I wanted and what I needed. In addition the flowers, Nancy was able to help with the decor for the ceremony so it flowed perfectly to our reception and cocktail hour.

Sent on 10/26/2015

In The Garden's reply:

Thank You, for this very nice review!

Hannah · Married on 07/31/2015

In the Garden provided amazing bouquets, tables arrangements and boutineers. Nancy was a pleasure to work with and created exactly what I had asked for. I would recommend her to anyone. She was so helpful with some many other details and really worked within my budget. She made our day so special and the flowers were spectacular!

Sent on 10/22/2015

In The Garden's reply:

Thank you Hannah! I was so happy to be able to be part of your special day! Congratulations on the lady you have become!

Lauren · Married on 05/30/2015

My husband and I got married at the Water Witch this May and we couldnt have been HAPPIER with Nancy & Eileen. They went over and beyond and there is no other florist that can do this venue better! They were very professional and very easy to work with and our flowers throughout the venue were perfection. Not only do they do beautiful flower arrangements, they do beautiful lighting that really transformed our venue.
    Thank you for helping us make our day amazing!

Sent on 10/23/2015

In The Garden's reply:

Thank You, Lauren! We are the luckiest florists, to deal with so many wonderful couples. We thoroughly enjoyed designing for you. Say "hello" to your Mom for me!

Corrie · Married on 05/22/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Nancy and In the Garden. The flowers were gorgeous and everyone was in awe of them. Nancy did my and my bridesmaids boutiques, centerpieces, Chuppah decorations and boutineers for the groomsman. If you are a smart bride you will use In the Garden. Not only will you have the most amazing flowers but you will not go broke over them!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Thank You, Corrie!

Jessica · Married on 05/02/2015

Nancy and her team did an amazing job bringing our vision to life for our wedding at Monmouth Hills. I wasn't very particular with the types of flowers that I wanted for centerpieces, but Nancy was extremely patient and explained what would be in season during our initial consultation. She was very thorough and gave great advice throughout. My bridal bouquet was breathtaking as were my bridesmaids. We decided to add an non traditional arbor the week before, and Nancy sourced some beautiful Cherry Blossoms for us and it really made the ceremony breathtaking and unique.

Having worked numerous times at the venue and with some of the other vendors, she was able to give suggestions and input that we hadn't thought about. When we were having doubts about a cool front coming in and having to possibly tent our porch, Nancy assured me that it wasn't necessary, making me feel at ease (and she was right!). 48 hours before, when something didn't come in for our decor, Nancy was able to create some moss letters to put in teh decors place. She is truly a pleasure to work with and definitely will work within your budget. We got an initial quote, was able to adjust some things and then add some things back in a few weeks before. In the Garden was truly a pleasure to work with. You can tell that they are passionate about their clients and what they do.

A side note - If you book at Monmouth Hills, make sure to contact In the Garden. The do the gorgeous hanging lights from the ceiling, as well as the ones on the porch. They also created lighting outside for our cocktail hour.

Sent on 06/15/2015

In The Garden's reply:

Thank You Jessica! You were a pleasure to work with. Please keep in touch! Nancy and Eileen

Mary · Married on 03/28/2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about the Nancy, Eileen, and the team at In the Garden. Flowers were something that were very important to me for my wedding and they just knocked it out of the park. From the beginning they were so wonderful to work with and immediately got the theme I was going for. I gave them ideas and pictures of things I had liked and they were able to do even better than what I had imagined. The day of the wedding when they arrived with the flowers, I was completely blown away with what they had come up with. I loved every single thing they did from my bouquet, to the bridesmaids, the centerpieces, etc. It was all WONDERFUL!!!! A big thank you to these ladies for helping make my big day so special!!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

In The Garden's reply:

Thank You, Mary! Your were very fun to work with and get to know better! I am very happy that we will know each other for a long time. And we will always have this special connection! Say "hello", to your family, and stop in to see us anytime!

Kate · Married on 11/08/2014

It was a pleasure to work with the women of In the Garden. They are extremely talented and passionate about their craft. I would recommend their services to anyone. My guests were impressed by the beautiful arrangements and attention to detail at my event.

Sent on 12/23/2014

In The Garden's reply:

Thank you, Kate! It was a pleasure working with you!

Bonnie · Married on 10/12/2014

Nancy worked so hard for my wedding. She surpassed what I had envisioned. She kept in contact and within the budget we spoke about. She gave different options and had great ideas. Everyone loved the decor. She handled my flowers, centerpieces, and she made a custom tree to hang my place cards to match my autumn theme.

In The Garden's reply:

Bonnie! Thank You for the wonderful review! Your love of the fall season really showed in your designs. Thank You for choosing us! Nancy

Hannah · Married on 10/04/2014

Everything about our experience with Nancy was amazing. We went to see her a little more than three weeks before the wedding, totally last minute, to get centerpieces and accent decorations for the venue, and she was incredibly helpful.

Not knowing much about flowers, or what to expect, Nancy took the time to sit down and go over everything that we'd need to fill out the space of the venue (where she has done a ton of weddings), AND worked with us to keep it all in our budget. We basically just gave her some broad ideas to work with, and she hooked us up with an awesome altar and beautiful centerpieces and accent decorations. We kept getting compliments on everything all night.

I can't say enough good things about working with In the Garden. 100% recommend Nancy and her shop to anyone in the area looking for a florist.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Taryn · Married on 09/26/2014

Nancy from In The Garden did an astonishing job on our flowers for our wedding. The centerpieces were beautiful as were the bouquets and boutonnieres.

I would definitely recommend In The Garden for any of your flower needs!

Sent on 10/06/2014
  • F

Francesca · Married on 09/19/2014

i was completely blown away by Nancy and her team. I was a very indecisive bride, I changed the color of the bridesmaids dresses and my overall color palette 3 times. In fact, I didn't settle on my Centerpieces and bouquets until 2 weeks before the wedding. Throughout the process, Nancy did multiple trials for me and we had a very open dialogue about what would work and what wouldn't. She was so dedicated and really wanted to make sure that I loved the final look. I decided on antique hydrangeas and when Nancy received the flowers, they came in a little more blue then expected. So Nancy and her team used 64 cans of spray paint to get them that deep purple and green color that I had wanted. They were stunning. Absolutely perfect and no one knew the wiser. The day of my wedding Nancy came and delivered all the bouquets and boutineers--not one flower out of place. She then went to my church and outfitted the pews with white satin ribbon and white hydrangeas. Onto the reception, she made a dramatic centerpiece at the entrance, added flower accents to the cocktail reception and even left some additional flowers to be placed on our cake. Nancy is professional, has an amazing creative eye and is dedicated to making your event more beautiful than you can imagine. Our wedding was so beautiful and we have Nancy to thank for that. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Robyn · Married on 08/02/2014

Thank you Nancy and Eileen for making our day even more beautiful!!!!! You were so accomodating!!! Everyone loved the flowers and RAVED about how different they were!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Nancy from In The Garden was wonderful to work with. On our first meeting I brought in pictures of what I wanted for my wedding and Nancy was able to work in my budget to bring my dream to life. The center pieces, bouquets and arrangements came out perfectly! On the day of the wedding everything was on time and set up perfectly, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. In The Garden was amazing!

Sent on 12/26/2014

We had a very small private ceremony and provided very limited notice and they were a surprise. The team not only kept the surprise, but did an outstanding job filling our needs perfectly. Outstanding in every way, which is just how they do everything In the Garden. Can never recommend them highly enough

Deirdre · Married on 05/25/2014

Nancy did such a great job creating beautiful bouquets for my wedding. She listened to what I wanted and gave me input when I needed it. The details were amazing and the colors were perfect!

Sent on 05/28/2014

In The Garden's reply:

Thank you, Deirdre! You are always a pleasure to work with! Congratulations ~ Nancy

Nancy did my flowers for my wedding and she did an AMAZING job. She took my vision and made it perfect. Everything I asked for she did! I would recommend In The Garden in a heart beat.

Sheri · Married on 11/02/2013

My flowers were awesome, I had a couple of ideas of what I wanted for my wedding, I showed Nancy a few pictures and she told me what she thought and I loved it. She is so creative and talented, I knew it was one less thing I had to worry about for my wedding day. I wanted nautical but not beachy and she knew exactly what that meant.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2013

I was originally recommended to In The Garden by my sister-in-law for my wedding. I am not exactly a flower person and knew nothing about the different types of flowers. During my initial consultation with Nancy, she was patient with me and did a fabulous job of listening to what I envisioned for my special day and then she gave me her input on what she can do and different ideas on how to make them even better. She took the time to show me different types of flowers that she had in the shop if I did not know what they were or wanted a visual to help me make a decision. She was extremely thorough and professional. She even let us know of upcoming events she was doing at our venue and invited us to come up and see some of her work in person. All of the flower arrangements, bouquets, and centerpieces that In The Garden did for us turned out beautifully and I could not have been happier with them!

Sent on 05/19/2014

In The Garden's reply:

Ashley, You were a pleasure! Thank you for the great review! Nancy @ In the Garden.

Jenna did an absolutely fabulous job with the flowers and decor for my wedding. She was great to work with; not only is she a nice person, she was flexible with our budget and brought creative ideas to our decor. I would definitely recommend her to brides in the future!

Sent on 09/24/2013

My interaction with Jenna at In The Garden was delightful from the start! She was attentive to my requests and prompt in all of her work. She was most flexible when our venue was not ready for her to set up at the time they had scheduled for her to do so, and she made every effort to make sure that our flowers for the bridal party were as fresh as possible. We received many compliments from our guests about the bouquets and the reception flowers. I was more than pleased with Jenna, and I look forward to visiting and patronizing In the Garden in the future!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Sandra · Married on 09/07/2013

Nancy is a delightful, personable and talented professional. She and her staff did a magnificent job in providing myself, and husband with a magnificent display of center pieces, bouquets, boutonnieres and décor for our wedding on September 7, 2013 at Raven 'n Peach Restaurant, Fair Haven, N.J. We always use her to send floral arrangements to our friends and relatives across the country. We highly praise and recommend Nancy for any floral needs you may have.

Sent on 04/30/2014

In The Garden's reply:

Thank you, Sandy! You are always a pleasure to work with. I am very happy to call you a friend and a wonderful client!

Nancy did a fabulous job with our flowers! Nancy met with us two times before our day, and we communicated through text messages, emails and phone calls for months. Nancy made customized our flowers according to our taste, theme, and budget. All of the arrangements were beautiful! -Holly & Ed

Sent on 08/23/2013