IN Photography Reviews

IN Photography 5
IN Photography 6
IN Photography 7

Kathryn · Married on 09/15/2018

Mark and Michele are seriously awesome! They are so organized and kept our wedding day timeline right on schedule! They did both our engagement photos and wedding photos, and both turned out AMAZING! We got them back with in two weeks as they said we would and made it so easy to share with family and friends. They were great at getting all the shots we wanted but staying discrete. It didn't even feel like they were there, which is exactly what we wanted. We are so happy with our photos and look forward to enjoying them for years ot come!

Sent on 08/10/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany Jackson · Married on 09/08/2018

Five starts isn't enough!

I cannot begin to recommend IN Photography enough! Michelle and Mark are two of the most genuine and warm hearted people we've ever met. They made our wedding day so incredibly special and because of them we get to relive the day through the most beautiful photos which is truly priceless. My husband isn't a big fan of getting his photo taken but they made him feel so comfortable and at ease - he didn't mind at all! IN Photography is very professional, organized, and they are clearly rock stars at what they do. Five stars just isn't enough!!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    IN Photography 14
    IN Photography 15
    IN Photography 16

Meghan · Married on 08/18/2018

We are unbelievably happy with our wedding photos! Michele is not only a talented photographer, she is a wonderful person, a joy to work with, and a master at making everyone feel relaxed in front of the camera. The results are natural, stunning pictures. We had so much fun shooting our wedding photos. She’s also very efficient and gets every shot that you could possibly want. We got our edited pictures back less than two weeks and had a substantial sneak peak of pictures only days after the wedding. We smile every time we look at our pictures. Our walls are plastered with many wedding photos because we couldn’t pick favorites! She truly captured the emotion and joy of our wedding day!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    IN Photography 17
    IN Photography 18
    IN Photography 19
    IN Photography 20
    IN Photography 21
  • Alexis

Alexis Elmore · Married on 08/04/2018

Flexible, Smooth & Thoughtful Wedding Photo Process!

Michele was such a pleasure to work with! Shooting in the Rockies in August, we were constantly working around changing weather and rain. But Michele's experienced, easygoing demeanor immediately put my husband, me and whole wedding group at ease. She and her husband covered our wedding day and they worked seamlessly to catch all the big and small moments without making us self-conscious. Michele offered suggestions when we weren't sure what to do with ourselves and also worked with us to try things we suggested. She also worked really hard to fit in 3 different locations in our pre-wedding shoot so we could get the variety we wanted. We would HIGHLY recommend Michele for any photography needs!!!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    IN Photography 22
    IN Photography 23
    IN Photography 24
    IN Photography 25
    IN Photography 26

K and J · Married on 06/23/2018

Best wedding photographer EVER

Michele was everything we could have asked for and more! We can’t recommend her any more highly. After meeting her for the first time we knew she was the only one who could match our laid-back attitude but desire for incredible wedding pictures. She did not dissapoint! To say our wedding pictures are amazing is an understatement - they are INCREDIBLE. The entire experience was enjoyable and the images she captured are priceless - and somehow she made it seem like she wasn’t there at all! From first meet to finished project, Michele was fantastic and went above and beyond. Thank you so much Michele, we are eternally grateful. -K and J

Liz K · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing to work with them!

We had an amazing experience with Michele and Mark! From the moment we met them for our engagement photos it was comfortable, fun and easeful to work with them both! They were always willing to make our ideas happen and caught such magical moments! The wedding was truly spectacular and they were flexible, worked with the weather, and were always present but never in the way. They captured the essence of our wedding, the vibrancy of colors, love, laughter and celebration were magnified in every photo. THANK YOU!!

IN Photography 27
    IN Photography 28
    IN Photography 29
    IN Photography 30
    IN Photography 31
    IN Photography 32

Morgan · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely Wonderful Experience!!

I can't say enough great things about working with In Photography! Michele was extremely responsive and truly listened and cared about what we wanted for our day. What I appreciated most about the quality of their work was not only how beautiful it was, but how truly timeless the photos turned. They instantly made us feel so comfortable and made the experience really fun! One thing I specifically asked for were a lot of candid photos and Michele somehow captured every moment perfectly, with a smile on her face the whole time. Michele felt like a friend with us on our wedding day and was just so great to work with! I definitely recommend choosing In Photography for your wedding, you will be so happy you did!!

Alexandria · Married on 09/14/2017

We worked with Michele at Sapphire Point Overlook in Breckenridge, Colorado. She was amazing she was able to capture the most beautiful photos that weren't overly posed or expected. We are so grateful to her for helping save the day after our carribean wedding had to be cancelled, we are so lucky that she was able to help us last minute but still give us amazing quality and pictures we are going to look at and admire forever. Should we ever need photos in this area again we wil definitely be using this company. Maybe for some vow renewals !

Sent on 09/15/2017

Kathy · Married on 07/22/2017

Great experience working with Michele and Mark of InPhotography. It was over a year in planning. Come the day of our daughter's wedding, they handled everything with their helpful guidance and professionalism. We have just received our photos - they are beautiful! It will be very hard to choose which we want for the album.

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • Shannon Marie

Shannon · Married on 07/09/2017

Choose IN and you will forever be grateful!

Without Michele my wedding would not have been what it was ! My husband and I were so grateful for her (and Mark) every single step of the way. She is like having another best friend by your side on your wedding day, except she is also an INCREDIBLE photographer. Michele provided us such beautiful wedding photos that we will cherish the rest of our lives. I will recommend Michele to every one I know for the rest of my life, because the joy and memories she brought our wedding will stay with us forever! Choose Michele and you will forever be grateful you did !! She truly loves what she does and cares about each and every couple deeply and exactly that is why we wanted her by our side on our wedding day. Thank you so much!!!!’

Sent on 10/20/2018
    IN Photography 33
    IN Photography 34

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2017

Mark and Michele were so wonderful to work with. When researching photographers in the area, we came across IN Photography and instantly loved their work. We then set up a meeting to chat in person and just clicked right away. Both of them were so sweet and easy to be around which is crucial when choosing photographers. My husband and I got married at Timber Ridge in Keystone, CO and the photos were absolutely stunning. The thing that stood out most with them is that their photographs are not only stunning, but they are raw images. They don’t photoshop unless we ask for something to be changed. That truly shows how talented they are. We had an amazing time during our first look with Mark and Michele. They were great at directing us since we didn’t know how to pose most of the time. They knew which angles would turn out beautifully. They knew the venue very well so we were just able to enjoy the moments. I would absolutely, hands down, recommend Mark and Michele. At the end of the day, all you have are the photographs to remember your wedding. We would choose them again!

Sent on 07/26/2017

IN Photography's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for your review! I just wanted to clarify that we do hand-touch each individual image to look it's best but strive to maintain a natural beauty in our photos. No photoshop filters are ever used, just slight adjustments to enhance the natural beauty : )

Caitlin · Married on 06/17/2017

Extremely glad we chose IN Photography. Mark and Michele are absolutely awesome. They made everything easy for both our wedding and engagement photos. They knew the best places to go to get amazing photos. They were extremely flexible to work with. They can meet with you over Skype instead of having to drive to the mountains. With photographers you get what you pay for. Everyone wants there wedding to be amazing, and something everyone remembers for years. Choosing IN Photography will give you amazing photos that you can share with your friends, family and future kids to remind you of your amazing day.

Sent on 10/28/2017
    IN Photography 39
    IN Photography 40
    IN Photography 41

Hannah · Married on 05/20/2017

You could not ask for a better wedding photographer team than what you get with Michele and Mark! They are exceedingly talented. friendly, easy to communicate with, and laid back while still being very effective. They have a great eye for angles and views that results in beautiful wedding photos! They are great at helping organize photos with family and the wedding party without it feeling overly choreographed. They capture all of the important moments at the wedding without being a huge presence that takes away from the rest of the guests experience. They have a calm presence that made first look photos fun and personal between my husband and me- thank you!! They were one of the first vendors we chose and I would choose them again and again. You will not regret choosing this wonderful couple to capture your wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Arianna · Married on 02/04/2017

My husband and I are over-the-moon thrilled about the photographs that Michele and Mark took at our wedding. We couldn't be more grateful that they were able to capture the most special moments of our wedding day. They were such a pleasure to work with! We could not have asked for better photographers.

Sent on 02/26/2017

Amy · Married on 09/02/2016

Michele from InPhotography captured AMAZING photos from our wedding celebration in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Michele was a breeze to work with planning for and leading up to our event, and was wonderful on the big day as well. Our pictures are gorgeous, we couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Michele to photograph our day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/13/2016

pam · Married on 07/30/2016

IN Photographer provided services for my daughter's engagement photos and wedding day photos. Michele was very responsive throughout the process and understood my daughter and her fiance's vision for how they wanted the memories from their special day captured. IN photography delivered photos up and beyond what we could have imagined. Michele and Mark were very professional and blended into the events of the wedding without being intrusive.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Victoria · Married on 07/23/2016

InPhotography was an absolute delight to work with for our wedding at Beano’s Cabin in Beaver Creek. We spent quite a bit of time deciding on a photographer and we decided to work with Mark and Michele because of their vast experience in the valley, love of photography, and we clearly could tell they knew how to work together, being married themselves. On top of that their love of the area and Colorado was extremely apparent. Part of the reason we decided to get married in Colorado was the incredible beauty of the landscape and we could tell from their pictures and the way they describe how they capture an event showed they use their surroundings as a huge part of the pictures.

Once we chose InPhotography, they made themselves available for any question and in person meetings when we were able to make it to Beaver Creek so they could get to know us. Michele also helped us stay very organized to fill out pictures that we made sure we had to have before the event so that on the day of the wedding we could relax, live in the moment, and really they could just tell us where to go. When the wedding day actually started Michele and Mark were actually great additions to our bridal party. They captured every moment without feeling like they were in our face or our guests that I have seen happen at other weddings. They are fantastic photographers and absolutely delightful to work with. I could not recommend Inphotography enough.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Lara · Married on 06/25/2016

IN Photography is amazing!! They are so professional, accomodating, flexible, and produce the most gorgeous photos you could hope for! Michele was so sweet and helped me pulled off a huge surprise for my family, which was having my portrait done in my grandmother's wedding dress. She drove out to my house and along with my wedding planner, Meg Stepanek of Gemini Event Planning, created the most stunning pictures for my portrait. She and her husband captured our wedding day so beautifully! We cannot believe they caught every important moment including the outrageous groomsmen dance moves. I will forever cherish these pictures and I couldn't be happier with the decision to work with IN Photography. I receive so many compliments from friends and wedding guests who are in complete awe of how gorgeous the pictures are. I highly recommend IN Photography for the most stunning, perfect pictures!!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2016

We had such an incredible experience with IN Photography for our wedding in Keystone, CO. From the moment we reached out, it was smooth sailing. Not only do they provide exquisite photographs but they're absolutely the BEST to work with! I loved how quickly they responded to my questions. Communicating via e-mail proved to be a challenge for some vendors. That was not the case with Michele & Mark. They took the time to get to know us and what we wanted out of our wedding photos. They captured every photo we discussed and many more! And i loved how fast we received our photos after the wedding! If they are available, you should seriously stop looking!!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Annie · Married on 04/03/2016

Mark & Michele are AMAZING! They are the best at making you feel comfortable so that the photos turn out flawless! Their creativity is like no other! We could not have been happier with our engagement and wedding photos! We will cherish them forever! Very HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Christine · Married on 08/15/2015

Michele and Mark were amazing photographers from beginning to end! They were super responsive and helpful in the planning process, deciding on first look, what kind of pictures we wanted, etc. On the day, they were both able to capture amazing candid and posed shots and helped keep things running very smoothly. Perhaps most importantly, they really kept us at ease throughout the day and they were NEVER a source of stress. We would highly recommend them for your photographers. The pictures were amazing and really captured the whole day well. We could not be happier with the experience of working with them and the quality of the pictures!

Sent on 05/03/2016