In Any Event Reviews

30 | Savannah, GA

30 Reviews for In Any Event

Emily · Married on 09/03/2017

We had a small ceremony in Lafayette Square this last weekend. In Any Event was incredibly easy to work with. Did everything over email/phone. They delivered 30 chairs and a table for our ceremony. Showed up on time, set everything up beautifully and collected chairs after. Helped make our day perfect. Would completely recommend using them!!

• Private_User478

Sara · Married on 11/05/2016

We rented a chuppah for our wedding ceremony. The company delivered, assembled, disassembled, and picked up the chuppah from our ceremony venue on time and professionally. We had them use the white drapes which were very pretty. We then added flowers ourself to decorate it a little more and it was very pretty.

Maria · Married on 08/16/2016

I was a guest at two different functions In Any Event set-up. The jobs done were most impressive. I will be hiring Sheree of In Any Event for my formal book signing event.

Maria Kasonda

Stacie · Married on 07/08/2015

We used In Any Event for our wedding. We rented gold chivari chairs and some linens. Everything was smooth and set up as we had discussed. We used Linda for our day of coordination and she was wonderful!! We were planning our Savannah wedding from Kentucky but Linda made sure everything was in order for our day!! She even helped with a quick rehersal the night before! I would recommend In Any Event to everyone! Thanks Linda!

Joel · Married on 06/28/2014

They were very professional. Our wedding was on Saturday and they let us pick up the chairs and tables Friday then return on Monday and still only charged us for one day.

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2013

Sherrie and her crew were so easy to work with...the prices for my linens were the best I found anywhere in Savannah AND she even threw in an extra linen for my cake table that I left off of the quote. Thank you for being so flexible and for making our evening even more special!!

We rented our ceremony chairs and a table from them and they were great. Very helpful and timely with the set up and break down.

Amber · Married on 10/19/2012

Ms. Linda was so helpful in getting our chair rentals for us and the rentals at In Any Event were so much cheaper than most places. If you are willing to not do the Chivari chairs and do white plastic they will save you some serious money, especially if you can pick them up yourself!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 10/13/2012

I contracted with In Any Event to provide chairs for my Whitefield Square wedding ceremony. I was very pleased with the price and they came on time, set everything up and cleared it all away sufficiently. They were so good that I wasn't involved in any of it. I let other people in my wedding party deal with the chairs. One thing I really like about them was that I was able to reduce the number of chairs needed when I realized we were expected fewer guests. They were even kind enough to tell me that fewer guests meant that I didn't have to have Astroturf at the site! Other rental companies may have just kept the Astroturf on there in order to make more money.

• Diana & Matthew

Diana & Matthew · Married on 08/18/2012

Thank you for the services you provided for seating my wedding! Everything was smooth with planning since i was from out of town,and chairs were brought in a timely manner ! You are very affordable and are flexible with self pick up and drop off which i appreciate (:

Autumn · Married on 05/12/2012

Fantastic and friendly service:-) We had an outside ceremony in Monetery Square and due to an eye condition I had to have the chairs set up a little differently so that I did not have the sun in my face at all...they were more than accomodating and the set up looked amazing! It made for unbelievable photographs!!

KyAnne · Married on 05/14/2011

We rented the bamboo arbor, some white folding chairs and large round tables. Since we were on a budget, the delivery was out of the question. The rental prices were great and some of the lowest I found in the area, so they fit into our budget perfectly. The bamboo arbor was just beautiful on its own, but we did add some fabric in our wedding colors to spice it up a little!!

• Pollylove13

Kristin · Married on 05/25/2013

I worked with Sheree at In Any Event for linen rentals. She heard my vision and made some awesome suggestions. I had a black and white wedding and was planning on alternating tables with black and white table cloths. She had some gorgeous damask table runners that she placed over black crushed linen instead of the alternating colors. It brought a higher touch of elegance to my event. She had anything and everything we could possibly need. Her team set up and broke down everything so I didn't have to spend hours at the venue doing it myself. Thanks for helping to make my wedding spectacular.

Laura · Married on 05/25/2014

In Any Event provided cocktail tables and linens for my wedding. They were flexible with the drop-off and the pick-up of the items. The linens were a well-made and thick material.

Denise · Married on 03/30/2013

We rented chairs and the dance floor from here. They were very accommodating when it came to letting us pick everything up ourselves.

Megan · Married on 02/16/2013

3.5

In Any Event provided the perfect rentals for our wedding reception. We had chairs rented for a separate ceremony location as well as tables, chairs, linens, and silverware for our reception location. Everything looked so beautiful and was delivered on time and picked up on time. The contract process was effortless and we would recommend these services to anyone! You wont be disappointed in their rentals! Thanks again!

Marilyn · Married on 06/11/2011

Awesome! Beautiful candlelabras for the ceremony that were different from the norm. Exquisite linens for the reception. Everyone was impressed.

Manny · Married on 08/27/2016

3.0

In Any Event had the best prices by far for the small wedding we had and their service was excellent. Getting the quote took a bit of time any time a change was made, but it was acceptable. They delivered 35 chair and a beautiful arbor to Tybee Island Beach and linens, etc. for the reception at the Shriner's Club next door. Everything was delivered on time and it looked just as discussed on the phone. Keep in mind we came from out of town and never had a face to face meeting prior to the event. Call them! Manny & Mimi

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/23/2016

3.5

Initially we had planned to rent several items from In Any Event...but quickly realized that the venue could not hold all of the items. In Any Event was extremely accommodating and allowed us to cancel the items. When I arrived for the final payment I saw some gorgeous lanterns. In Any Event was willing to add the lanterns to my wedding décor with a minimal price increase. Would definitely recommend them for your event rental needs.

Kate · Married on 04/13/2012

3.0

In any Event did a great job the day of the event getting to the park, setting up the chairs the way we wanted and breaking them down again after the ceremony. Very quick and efficient. The only issue I had was getting a hold of a person to confirm everything the week and day before the event. Email seems to be a better way to get a hold of them. However, they contacted me back fairly quickly, which put my frazzled mind at ease. Very easy to work with and reasonable prices.

• Jenny

Jenny · Married on 03/30/2012

I rented chairs from here for my small outdoor ceremony at Wormsloe. The chairs were reasonably priced and we were able to pick them up and drop them off ourselves so we could avoid the delivery fee (which is pretty high). They were always very nice on the phone and over email. The chairs were great quality and looked nice. No complaints!

• Morgan & Sean

Morgan · Married on 04/21/2017

2.5

We rented the kneeling benches in nickel and they looked amazing!!!

I was a little unsure at first with this being a smaller even company, but everything turned out perfect! We had a glamorous outdoor wedding and thanks to In Any Event, the lights, chairs, flowers were stunning.

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2012

3.5

In Any Event did not let me done when it came to our linens. GREAT quality! They give a military discount. Staff was not super friendly when we picked up and dropped off linens. Also, responding through email and phone calls was a little slow. But they did help me make a few adjustments to my order a day before the pick up date. Overall good vendor!