Impressive Catering Services Reviews

50 Reviews for Impressive Catering Services

50 Impressive Catering Services Reviews

Valley Shore Ag Church · Married on 09/18/2018

Great People!

They were great at working with us and our needs. Very flexible and understanding. Great people!

• Gwynn

Gwynn Spinola · Married on 09/09/2018

Professional and Flexible

David was very easy to work with. He was very flexible and helpful as I was trying to coordinate my event from California. He made it so easy for me.
    The food was fabulous. The service he provided went above and beyond!

Merrie · Married on 09/08/2018

Great brunch on Charter boat

Impressive catering was able to design the specific brunch we were looking for on a charter boat with no real kitchen to work with. Together we designed a menu and Impressive catering brought everything with them to make the day a success.

Rebecca · Married on 08/26/2018

Amazing staff, service, and food!

Working with David was an absolutely pleasure from the tasting to our wedding day! The food was absolutely amazing and all of our guests enjoyed it just as much as we did. The service was perfect as his staff were very professional and helpful during during the evening. I will gladly recommend Impressive Catering to anyone looking to catering an event!

Darcy · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely amazing! We hired Impressive Caterering for our backyard wedding with 65 guests. David and his team was phenomenal! David was professional and extremely responsive throughout the planning. Our guests raved about the food and the service. We could not be happier with our choice.

Evan · Married on 07/13/2018

No regrets!! Excellent food and service!

We were beyond pleased with the food and service provided by Impressive Catering. David was excellent to work with, from emails back and forth regarding details and setting up last minute meetings to talk about our menu face-to-face. He helped us create our own menu for a Southern style BBQ buffet. He was willing to try new things with us and we were so pleased with how everything turned out, it was delicious! The roast beef and the pulled pork sliders for our late night snack were my absolute favorite! He also helped us coordinate an ice cream bar for dessert even though we provided the ice cream from a local dairy bar. He was very accommodating to ensure that we were happy. We also hired David for bar service, which was customized as well. The bartenders were wonderful! It made things much easier for me by bundling these services. Overall, we have absolutely no regrets with hiring Impressive Catering and would recommend them to anyone needing catering services. David made it so easy to plan and was outstanding to work with!

Melissa B · Married on 06/23/2018

Highly Recommended

Working with David and his staff for our wedding was great! The food was amazing and he was very accommodating even with last minute changes to the food setup due to rain. He was able to include a little bit of everything that we wanted on the menu. I would highly recommend David and his staff to cater any event!

jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

Highlight of my wedding

Having Impressive Catering cater our wedding was the best choice we could have made. The food and service was incredible and exactly what we wanted! Our guests are still talking about it 4 months later.

Allison · Married on 06/11/2017

I hired Impressive Catering for food and bar service at my wedding and highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or special event - especially if you're managing guests with dietary restrictions.
    All of our food was delicious! I may be bias but it was the best food I've eaten at a wedding and our guests all agreed. They really went above and beyond.
    Their staff is fabulous! So many of our guests commented on how friendly the servers and bar tenders were.
    David was fantastic to work with. Beyond the usual planning, we live in CA but had our wedding in CT and the distance was no issue with our plans.
    I can't recommend Impressive Catering enough!!! I'd give more than 5 stars if I could.

Er · Married on 06/11/2017

David has catered several parties for me. Always a pleasure to work with and full of ideas for food and presentation.
    Rave reviews from the guests on the meal!! Will definitely use Impressive Catering for my next party.

Samantha · Married on 10/28/2016

Impressive Catering is the best!! David was great to work with and responded quickly to any question I had. My guests are raving about the food. They stayed and helped with the cake which was super helpful and we are very appreciative! We plan to go to Davids restaurant every year for our anniversary. We couldn't have asked for better service or food. Thank you David!

David was great to work with in planning our menu. We were able to get exactly what we were looking for. Everyone loved the food. I'd highly recommend working with Impressive Catering!

Impressive Catering was just that - impressive! David was so easy to work with. He listened, to what we needed and wanted and was very flexible. The only thing I really cared about having at my wedding was chicken parm. That wasn't on their list but David made it happen. Not only that, but he made some that was gluten free, just for me! We wound up having to call them last minute for help with a few things and they did so without batting an eye. I didn't hear anything negative about the food and many guests came up to us during and afterwards asking us who did the catering. We were proud to send them in Impressive Catering's direction!

Michelle · Married on 08/29/2015

David was amazing! His staff was super supportive and professional! Everyone went out if their way to make my day the best day ever!!!

Sally · Married on 08/29/2015

We had a great experience with Chef David. Very friendly, helped us customize the dinner menu to fit our style. Met in personal several times to confirm details. Everyone raved about the food, it was delicious. Even our wedding photographer said she eats a lot of wedding food and this was one of the best wedding meals she's had. The price was very reasonable for the amount of food we got. Will be recommending impressive caterings to everyone!

Bud & Kate · Married on 06/20/2015

David and his staff went above and beyond our expectations. The wedding reception was in our home. We left to attend the ceremony and in our absnce David and his staff stepped up and greeted guests, gave direction to the DJ and even coordinated parking.
    The cocktail hour and buffet were beautifully presented. The food was excellent, again, exceeding our expectations.
    He was respectful of our home, keeping his work areas spotless. The wait staff was friendly yet uninstusive.
    We highly reccomend Impressive Catering Services.

Sarah · Married on 06/14/2015

I was indeed very impressed by Impressive Catering! We had them cater our Sunday brunch for after the wedding. They were very professional, kind, and served very tasty food! Unfortunately, I messed up and didn't anticipate that more people would come than would RSVP, so we ended up having almost twice as many people come, and as overwhelming as that might seem, Impressive Catering took care of it promptly, and they even apologized for a slight delay in serving food! Given the surprise of how many people ended up coming, I was very impressed by the fact that they were able to react so quickly. They were also very flexible with letting my family bring in a few centerpieces from the previous day's reception, and the Tea Kettle is a very comfortable venue in general. I received a lot of compliments from guests regarding the food and the service.

Anthony · Married on 05/30/2015

Our granddaughter's graduation party was a huge success because of the quality and attentiveness of David and his staff. We had over 60 guests and everything went off without a hitch from the table settings to the food to the attention to detail - EVERYTHING!!! We highly recommend IMPRESSIVE without reservation! - They impressed us!!!

Rachael · Married on 04/19/2015

I chose to work with David for a couple reasons. My wedding venue did not have preferred vendors, but they did have a list of over 30 recommendations. When I narrowed it down to 5 and reached out, David was the first to respond (within hours). When I emailed him requesting his availability for a phone call, he simply called me, saying how excited he was at the prospect of working with us. After hearing from all 5 vendors, David was also the only one who told me that, based on our venue's layout, buffet was the only way to serve food without it getting cold. His dedication to helping us and his obvious passion for what he does made him an easy choice!

Throughout planning, he was an amazing resource. He was accommodating to our needs and requests, and he and his team were fantastic on our big day- attentive to guests, helpful, and hard working. I couldn't be happier with our choice to work withImpresdive Catering!

Lisa · Married on 09/28/2014

Such an easy and accommodating vendor to work with- the food was great and every detail was handled professionally and beautifully!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Impressive Catering Services's reply:

Lisa, very great wedding. I'm happy I was part of your special day. David

Leigh · Married on 09/13/2014

Awesome food, staff was friendly and very professional. David is the best!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Impressive Catering Services's reply:

Leigh, it was great to be part of your special day. Thank you.... David
  • W

William · Married on 08/31/2014

was just to great to put into words will have all my business from now on EVERYTHING was GREAT!!!!

Kim · Married on 07/11/2014

David did a wonderful job for our wedding. The food was amazing and his staff was professional and responsive. He coordinated everything and it all went very smoothly! It was a wonderful night.

• User4203990 · 2+ years ago

Dave and his staff went over and beyond their job the day of my niece's wedding. Have been recommending them to everyone I talk to.