41 Reviews for Impressive Catering Services

Server(s) (1)
Tastings (1)
American (1)
29 Impressive Catering Services Reviews

David has catered several parties for me. Always a pleasure to work with and full of ideas for food and presentation.
Rave reviews from the guests on the meal!! Will definitely use Impressive Catering for my next party.

Profile Picture Er, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I hired Impressive Catering for food and bar service at my wedding and highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or special event - especially if you're managing guests with dietary restrictions.
All of our food was delicious! I may be bias but it was the best food I've eaten at a wedding and our guests all agreed. They really went above and beyond.
Their staff is fabulous! So many of our guests commented on how friendly the servers and bar tenders were.
David was fantastic to work with. Beyond the usual planning, we live in CA but had our wedding in CT and the distance was no issue with our plans.
I can't recommend Impressive Catering enough!!! I'd give more than 5 stars if I could.

Profile Picture Allison, 6/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Impressive Catering is the best!! David was great to work with and responded quickly to any question I had. My guests are raving about the food. They stayed and helped with the cake which was super helpful and we are very appreciative! We plan to go to Davids restaurant every year for our anniversary. We couldn't have asked for better service or food. Thank you David!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

David was great to work with in planning our menu. We were able to get exactly what we were looking for. Everyone loved the food. I'd highly recommend working with Impressive Catering!

Profile Picture User5285079, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Impressive Catering was just that - impressive! David was so easy to work with. He listened, to what we needed and wanted and was very flexible. The only thing I really cared about having at my wedding was chicken parm. That wasn't on their list but David made it happen. Not only that, but he made some that was gluten free, just for me! We wound up having to call them last minute for help with a few things and they did so without batting an eye. I didn't hear anything negative about the food and many guests came up to us during and afterwards asking us who did the catering. We were proud to send them in Impressive Catering's direction!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

David was amazing! His staff was super supportive and professional! Everyone went out if their way to make my day the best day ever!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had a great experience with Chef David. Very friendly, helped us customize the dinner menu to fit our style. Met in personal several times to confirm details. Everyone raved about the food, it was delicious. Even our wedding photographer said she eats a lot of wedding food and this was one of the best wedding meals she's had. The price was very reasonable for the amount of food we got. Will be recommending impressive caterings to everyone!

Profile Picture Sally, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

David and his staff went above and beyond our expectations. The wedding reception was in our home. We left to attend the ceremony and in our absnce David and his staff stepped up and greeted guests, gave direction to the DJ and even coordinated parking.
The cocktail hour and buffet were beautifully presented. The food was excellent, again, exceeding our expectations.
He was respectful of our home, keeping his work areas spotless. The wait staff was friendly yet uninstusive.
We highly reccomend Impressive Catering Services.

Profile Picture Bud & Kate, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I was indeed very impressed by Impressive Catering! We had them cater our Sunday brunch for after the wedding. They were very professional, kind, and served very tasty food! Unfortunately, I messed up and didn't anticipate that more people would come than would RSVP, so we ended up having almost twice as many people come, and as overwhelming as that might seem, Impressive Catering took care of it promptly, and they even apologized for a slight delay in serving food! Given the surprise of how many people ended up coming, I was very impressed by the fact that they were able to react so quickly. They were also very flexible with letting my family bring in a few centerpieces from the previous day's reception, and the Tea Kettle is a very comfortable venue in general. I received a lot of compliments from guests regarding the food and the service.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our granddaughter's graduation party was a huge success because of the quality and attentiveness of David and his staff. We had over 60 guests and everything went off without a hitch from the table settings to the food to the attention to detail - EVERYTHING!!! We highly recommend IMPRESSIVE without reservation! - They impressed us!!!

Profile Picture Anthony, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I chose to work with David for a couple reasons. My wedding venue did not have preferred vendors, but they did have a list of over 30 recommendations. When I narrowed it down to 5 and reached out, David was the first to respond (within hours). When I emailed him requesting his availability for a phone call, he simply called me, saying how excited he was at the prospect of working with us. After hearing from all 5 vendors, David was also the only one who told me that, based on our venue's layout, buffet was the only way to serve food without it getting cold. His dedication to helping us and his obvious passion for what he does made him an easy choice!

Throughout planning, he was an amazing resource. He was accommodating to our needs and requests, and he and his team were fantastic on our big day- attentive to guests, helpful, and hard working. I couldn't be happier with our choice to work withImpresdive Catering!

Profile Picture Rachael, 4/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Such an easy and accommodating vendor to work with- the food was great and every detail was handled professionally and beautifully!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Awesome food, staff was friendly and very professional. David is the best!

Profile Picture Leigh, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

was just to great to put into words will have all my business from now on EVERYTHING was GREAT!!!!

Profile Picture William, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

David did a wonderful job for our wedding. The food was amazing and his staff was professional and responsive. He coordinated everything and it all went very smoothly! It was a wonderful night.

Profile Picture Kim, 7/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Dave and his staff went over and beyond their job the day of my niece's wedding. Have been recommending them to everyone I talk to.

Profile Picture User4203990, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Great food, great people. Would definitely recommend them to others and would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Erica Mae, 6/13/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering

I cannot say a bad thing about David & his team. They were friendly, the food was fantastic, he replied at a moments notice to any emails and it was good vibes throughout the whole process. There was a moment before our introductions I was about to pass out and one of the girls cleaning up got me a big tall glass of water and made sure I was doing ok. He tweaked the menu to fit what I wanted to include/remove and overall I was a very happy bride because of his services. There is no doubt about who I will go to for catering needs in the future.

Thank you very much for everything David. I will be making trips out to Old Saybrook just to go to your restaurant :-)

Profile Picture Tricia, 5/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Everything Was Perfect! The Food Was Great, And Staff Very Friendly And Helpful.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We could not be happier with the expertise that David of Impressive Catering and his crew provided us for our event. My daughter was married at The Branford House on September 20, 2013, and David and Donna and Alissa and the rest of the catering staff were as accommodative, friendly, professional as can be. Everyone who attended has commented on how good the food was, how professional and courteous the staff were, how helpful everyone was! The entire experience was extraordinary - from soup to nuts!!!

I would recommend David and Impressive Caterting to anyone who asked and we would NOT HESITATE to use them again for another event. Thank you, David! Go Cowboys!!

Profile Picture Maureen, 9/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Guests loved all the food as did we. Totally recommend David for any event.

Profile Picture Randy, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was delicious and Dave did a great job taking charge and making everything run smoothly .
I was able to relax and enjoy the day

Profile Picture User3315899, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

David was the professionals professional. He was courteous, he delivered what was promised, he helped with suggestions and made follow-up phone calls periodically to be sure we were still on track with everything. The food was delicious and his staff was very professional and courteous and kept that professionalism and smiles throughout the entire service, despite a rain deluge this state hadn't experienced outside of an hurricane -- including mud up to their ankles.

I would not hesitate to recommend Impressive Catering to anyone looking for a caterer for any occasion.

Profile Picture dianne, 6/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

David (Impressive Catering Services) provided a truly professional service from the start to the cleanup; he supported the entire wedding event and was quite thorough. He knew how to prepare the wild game dishes as well as the traditional fare, and did not 'box us in' to what might be convenient for him, he was creative and detail oriented. His staff were also professional and helpful. David helped guide us during the planning stages of our wedding, offering ideas and suggestions to support our vision of what we wanted on our special day. This definitely kept us out of problems we would have run into if we had not had his input early on. Overall we are immensely satisfied with his services and would recommend him highly!

Profile Picture Chris, 6/7/13, 1 Review