Impress! Party Rentals Reviews

Impress! Party Rentals 6
Impress! Party Rentals 7

Christa · Married on 10/20/2018

Above and beyond!

Robyn and her services were more than we could've ever asked for! She went above and beyond every expectation we had from a personally owned and refurnished shop out of home. Robyn was sure to make our experience one we did not have to stress about, as well as making sure everything was absolutely perfect for us. We rented quite a bit of Impress Party Rental's inventory, and we could not have been happier with what we received and how beautiful it all looked on our big day. I rarely write reviews and I will be sure to bloat about this personal company and the professionalism of Robyn on as many sites I possibly can. SHE WAS AMAZING! My husband literally refers to her as "an angel" HAHA :). We were in quite a time crunch the day after the wedding, with having to commute about 45 minutes to return the inventory and trying to make it back to our hometown to catch our flight for our honeymoon, and Robyn took so much time out of her own schedule to help us get everything done we needed while in the Dayton area. When I say she went above and beyond for us, she even took the time to help us return some items that were not even rented from her, just so we could make it back in time for our honeymoon departure. When I say the pleasure of working with Robyn brought me to tears, it truly did, wedding emotions or not she was absolutely wonderful! There was so much to chose from inventory wise, it was hard for us to narrow it down, Robyn and another woman working with her the day we rented helped us narrow down our selection to ensure we did not rent products that might not be used. From start to finish, this was one of the best decisions we could have made for our big day. THANK YOU, from the very bottom of our hearts!

Courtney · Married on 09/30/2018

Most definitely met our expectations!!!

The price and the marquee lights and chairs were amazing !!!!
    Very friendly service and kindhearted and understanding!!!!
    We actually rented the 30” and received a call to rent the 36” for the same price so that really made me happy!!!
    Thank you again for your service !!! I would most definitely recommend

Sent on 11/10/2018

Impress! Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the nice review, Courtney! We enjoyed working with you! Congratulations on your marriage!

Nichole · Married on 06/16/2018

Robyn was extremely wonderful to work with for our wedding! She was friendly, responsive, able to answer questions on item availability quickly, and was able to provide a couple of last minute items we realized we needed within a couple weeks of our wedding. She took care of adding them to our list with no hassle! Her rental items were super affordable, clean and beautiful & ready to go for pick up, and everything turned out beautifully in our wedding. Would highly recommend her services and would definitely use her rentals again!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Thank you, Nichole!

Katie · Married on 06/15/2018

I was really excited about these lights when I first seen them on facebook, I was so happy they were available for my big day! Robyn has been such a pleasure to work with and was very responsive with any questions I had. Overall the lights looked amazing and everyone loved them!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Impress! Party Rentals 8
    Impress! Party Rentals 9

Thank you, Katie!

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

One particular item that I rented was too big to fit into the back of my SUV and they worked with my busy schedule to set up a time later
    in the afternoon to pick it up in our truck. I really appreciated this. Below, are a couple pictures of the mirror we rented, but we also rented two large candleabras that sat up by our head table and a small camera for our memory table. Priceing was very good!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Impress! Party Rentals 10

Impress! Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! It was a pleasure to work with you!

alexis · Married on 06/01/2018

Robyn is very easy to work with and gets back to you quickly! Would definitely rent from her again if needed!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Impress! Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Alexis! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Katie · Married on 12/31/2017

I am so happy I decided to add to my decor with Impress Party Rentals! The decorations I rented ended up being the highlight of our venue!!

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Impress! Party Rentals 11
    Impress! Party Rentals 12

Impress! Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Katie! It was such a pleasure to work with you!

Christina · Married on 12/01/2017

Robyn is amazing to work with! I am a professional photographer, and sometimes rental set-ups for my styled sessions. Robyn always has exactly what I need and accommodates my needs in any way she can. I have never worked with anyone quite like her, and wouldn’t consider going anywhere else for my rentals.

Impress! Party Rentals 13

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Working with Robyn and her team was easy and a positive experience! She always knows of good sales at craft stores that she shares!

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

Very friendly and easy to work with. One of the easiest processes for renting items. I loved the items used for my wedding, very affordable.

Angi · Married on 10/21/2017

AWESOME! Everyone loved the Mr. & Mrs. sign. Was a huge hit!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/21/2017

Very easy to work with- online payment system was convienent and easy to use. We used two whiskey barrels for our ceremony and they were both in great shape and looked awesome.

Tonya · Married on 10/14/2017

The owner was so nice and helpful all her products worked perfectly for our vintage outdoor wedding!

Impress! Party Rentals 14
    Impress! Party Rentals 15

Brandi · Married on 07/07/2017

Robin helped make my wedding beautiful, and special. I enjoyed coming out and looking at all the beautiful pieces she had to choose from. She was always quick to answer and questions I had. I will recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Impress! Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Brandi. You were a joy to work with!

Cheryl · Married on 09/16/2016

The selection at Impress Party Rental is fantastic! Robyn and staff are responsive, and amazing to work with.

You will LOVE what the rentals add to your event!

Thanks Robyn and staff!

Cheryl Risner

Jessica · Married on 07/03/2016

I cannot say enough about my positive experience with Impress Party Rentals. From the personalized welcome sign when I first toured their showroom, to the well wishes Facebook post on our wedding day, I always felt cared for and appreciated by them. Robyn was a dream to work with and remained helpful and flexible through our entire planning process. And their inventory!! If I had it in my budget, I would have rented the entire showroom! They have everything a bride could need from ceremony entrances, to vintage furnishings, brilliant light up props and beautiful shabby chic china, rustic props galore and adorable signage! And it's all authentic! No mass produced product here, it's all custom and unique. What's even better is that their prices cannot be beat! Save yourself time, money and energy and visit my new friends in Dayton. You won't be disappointed!
    -Jessica

I rented several products to use for my graduation party and I recieved wonderful service! She was extremely flexible regarding my pickup/delivery dates. I loved everything I rented and recieved countless compliments!

Kellie · Married on 05/14/2016

The letters were gorgeous and a huge hit. Everyone raved about them. I highly recommend using them, they are beautiful in pictures. I will definitely rent from them again.

Julie · Married on 05/14/2016

I loved the "LOVE" letters i rented for my wedding! They were perfect!

Ashley · Married on 04/30/2016

I can't recommend Impress enough. Totally pulled my friends wedding together. We got loads of compliments and tons of people wanting to know where to rent them! Robyn was a delight to work with. Super flexible! Great customer service. We used the Love and heart lights. Professional looking. If you need an extra touch, rent them!

Carol · Married on 03/12/2016

Everything went great - thanks to Impress! Party Rentals! They had everything we needed for the perfect bridal tea shower. In addition to renting beautiful china and table settings, they helped me with display ideas and planning. Very friendly and reasonably priced! I hope to see them soon for our next party. I highly recommend Impress! Party Rentals!

Impress! Party Rentals went above and beyond for our wedding! I had a vision for my reception's table settings that included antique brass candlesticks of various heights. I couldn't find them anywhere until I contacted Robyn at Impress! Party Rentals. She located a variety of lovely antique brass candlesticks - just what I wanted - and provided them to me at a reasonable price. Her concern and attention to detail were wonderful. Thanks, Impress! Party Rentals, for fulfilling my vision and helping make my reception beautifully unique!

Tamra · Married on 10/31/2015

The ladies at Impress Party Rental really went above and beyond what I actually expected. They were friendly and helpful and they had good products at good costs. My photographer even commented on how good my backdrop at my reception looked in the photos that she took of us dancing. I would definitely recommend Impress to anyone who asked.

Susan · Married on 09/05/2015

We rented the doors. They turned out beautiful and were very easy to transport and set up. Although Impress! Party Rentals did offer to drop them up and pick them up. The doors were just right for the wedding.

• farraj

farraj · Married on 10/25/2009

Thank you for everything are event was wonderful because of the things that we rented.

Impress! Party Rentals 16