Immediate Wedding Videos Reviews

3 | Mechanicsburg, PA

3 Reviews for Immediate Wedding Videos

Nicci · Married on 05/05/2018

Oh. My. GOD! Cody and Christian are UNREAL. I am the first Immediate Wedding video bride and I am so glad I choose this team. I had my wedding video LITERALLY as we were getting on the busses home. They captured SO many special moments. I can't even begin to describe how special it was to watch our wedding video while we were on our honeymoon.

Watch it here: https://www.facebook.com/immediateweddingvideos/videos/290610638141563/

Sent on 05/30/2018

Megan · Married on 06/13/2015

I worked with the team while they were still C&K Cinematography, so I cannot speak to the Immediate experience, but when it comes to the type of video they create and what it was like to work with them they are impeccable! Cody and his team are innovative, thoughtful, and easy to work with. Thank you!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Immediate Wedding Videos's reply:

Thanks so much Megan and Chris! We absolutely loved capturing your wedding and were honored to be a part of it!

Stacey · Married on 09/29/2012

I have had the pleasure of working with Cody and his team from the perspective of a wedding photographer and as a bride! We love working with their team as they are incredibly professional and bring such a fun energy to wedding days! As a bride, I worked with the team while they were still called C&K Cinematography and we LOVE our wedding day video and it takes us right back to the emotion and memories from our wedding. If you want to work with an incredibly talented, caring, and creative team- choose Immediate Wedding Videos!

Sent on 03/21/2018