117 Reviews for Images by Daniel Michael Photography

Hand-Coloring (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Negatives (1)
Prints (1)

Daniel Michael, and his staff were amazing from the minute we stepped in the office for our first consultation. If you want top rate service, friendliness, and no beating around the bush...DM and his staff are #1. Not only did our pictures turn out amazing, but they attended to every need on the wedding day. And trust me, his staff do much more than just snap pictures. From taking care off the ring bearer's "accident" minutes before the ceremony, DM, Lauren and Megan took care of the bridal party's every need. You may find a photographer for a bit cheaper price...but you get what you pay for, and I'll always recommend Images by Daniel Michael to any of my friends.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian and his helpers were Awesome! He always seemed to be calm and have it together. No matter what we threw at him and requested he made sure it was done. The photos are beautiful. He truly captured the day that the Bride and Groom wanted.

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/21/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Images by Daniel Michael for our wedding on 6-14-14. Mitch was our photographer along with Corie and Beth. They did an OUTSTANDING job! Not only did our pictures turn out amazing, they helped my special day run smoothly, despite the chaos. They were so friendly and willing to go out of their way to help me. They even went to the church from my home to knock on the priest's door when he couldn't be reached. I was beyond impressed! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Daniel and his team were incredible!! They were a blast to work with and made our day absolutely perfect! He and his team went above and beyond the role of our photographer team and I can't thank them enough. I couldn't imagine going with anyone else.

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Daniel and his team are beyond amazing! We had our engagement pictures done by Daniel and wedding pictures by Don. We received both of these pictures back very quickly! Daniel was first recommended to us by a friend, and now we know why! We then met him at a bridal show at Cooper Creek and loved him and his work. Our wedding pictures turned out amazing and we have received so many compliments already from family and friends. We enjoyed working with Don and his team. They worked so well together and made sure we got the pictures we wanted. When we first met Don, he was very professional and helped up decide where we wanted to take pictures before we went to The Bell Event Centre. He helped us decide on Eden Park and we absolutely love those pictures! He made a timeline for our wedding day and stuck to it. Don and his team caught some very great moments on camera and we enjoyed looking at them when we got them back and even shed some tears again. He made our first look so special and memorable. Jessica (bridal assistant) was SO helpful. She fixed the beading on my dress, used chalk to cover up something on my dress, gave us tissues when they were needed, put in my veil, gave us straws so we didn't mess up our lipstick, and many more. She was beyond helpful and we don't know what we would have done without her. Thanks again to Daniel Michael and his team for making our planning and wedding day so perfect! We highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Daniel Michael Photography for our wedding day and our photographer was Don Schvart, Jessica was the 2nd photographer, and Lauren was assisting. BEST IDEA EVER!!!They were all great! I would recommend them to anyone and my whole wedding party would use them because everyone was so impressed.

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/23/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Don was the photographer for my wedding. He was fantastic! Everyone at Daniel Michael was great and easy to work with. Very professional yet fun staff. Don had great ideas and we had a blast taking photos. The pictures turned out amazing! We will definitely be using Daniel Michael in the future.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/15/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Daniel Michael was my wedding photographer on 12.28.13. When starting to plan for my wedding I wanted to make finding a great photographer my biggest priority since having amazing wedding pictures was so important to me…after all, that is all you have left after the big day is over! But, I met with about 4-5 different photographers and did a lot of research on all of them! After the initial meeting(actually, during), we knew Daniel was definitely the perfect match for us. We both instantly felt so comfortable with him and could just tell by his personality that he would make our day a lot of fun! We viewed his work and listened to his perspective on photography and were instantly sold! Well, I am more than happy with how the day went and with the final product on that I have already received on the flash drive ! He had the pictures back to us just a few weeks after and we loved all of them! We definitely had 2 amazing photographers and we couldn’t be happier with the results! Daniel honestly goes over and beyond to make the day fun and is extremely organized and professional. The day ran so smoothly and he was able to follow our timeline down to the minutes which was impressive since we had a bridal party of 26 total people. We were able to get in 2 different locations before the ceremony and even stop at 1 on the way to the reception and we were still on time for everything! I just think it is impressive to be able to keep 26 people focused and organized for an entire day! Having so many people in our bridal party was one of my biggest concerns with getting good pictures, but he proved that it can successfully be done! One of my favorite parts about them that they also bring another photographer to get more of the candids & also bring an assistant to help with anything and everything!They played a huge role in making our day PERFECT! I would highly recommend them, with absolutely no reservations, to be your photographer!

Profile Picture Kara, 12/28/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with the Daniel Michael team was wonderful! From the initial meeting, to the engagement and wedding pictures, to the final album, my husband and I would recommend Daniel Michael to anyone!

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/30/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am obsessed with pictures, so I had to have the best for my wedding! I saw a photo on a friends FB page from her recent wedding & absolutely loved it. I found out who her photographer was & visited their website. I was blown away by the pictures. At our inital appt with Daniel, I learned that their amazing photos are not bc they photoshop them, it's bc they truly know how to take amazing photos from the right position, with the right lighting, using the correct lens & exposure, etc. I was very impressed. Daniel was able to work with us to customize a package for us that contained everything we needed/wanted & I was very happy with it. He told us about Don, one of his senior photographers, & why Don would be a perfect fit for us. Don replied to my emails quickly & worked hard to fit us in to his busy schedule to have our session when I needed it to be. He truly has a passion for taking photos & we could see it. We had to fight the rain that day, but Don was wonderful & even met up with us later in the day after the rain passed to take more photos. We had so much fun & our pictures turned out wonderful!! We were so happy with them & got SO many compliments on them. We had our details appt with Don before the wedding & we told him of several picture locations we wanted to do throughout the day. It ended up that Don would need to start at 11:15 AM & wouldn't be finished until about 11 PM. That's a LONG day, & Don was excited to make it all happen for us! On our day, he showed up with his team (second photographer Jessica & bridal assistant Corie) & they were amazing. Jessica was taking candids, & Corie was so sweet & helped with whatever I needed!! They were an outstanding team! They captured every sweet moment. Don is so very talented! We have not seen the pictures yet but Don sent me a sneak peek and we LOVE it!! I just know they are going to blow me away!! My mother & everyone else have raved about them!! They are worth every single penny :)

Profile Picture Megan, 10/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Daniel and his team were truly amazing. The experience and images they created are priceless!!! At our first meeting, my husband was terrified for Daniel because I had a page long of questions that I had prepared to ask him. Not only did Daniel answer all of my questions but he also explained how he would capture the images I wanted. From the way Daniel answered the questions, we could tell that he was very passionate about photography and it reflects in his work. Therefore, we selected the package with Daniel ,himself, as our photographer. Our package included a preview of the pictures a week after the wedding and bridal attendants the day of. When we met for our final meeting, again I had prepared a list of photos I wanted, examples of terrible pictures from previous weddings we attended, and concerns with my husbands family dynamics that would be nothing short of horrifying to work with. Daniel got a good laugh out of my 6-page paper and got to work. He was: organized, paid attention to details, and even had solutions to those awkward divorced parent photos. Daniel and his team arrived early on the wedding day. They came prepared with anything we could possibly need in their emergency kit (tackle box). We traveled to multiple locations for photos such as: The Bell Event Centre, St. Francis de Sales Parish, Spring Grove Arboretum, and Eden Park. At each location the team was prepared to cover the little details so we could enjoy the day. The bridal assistants were incredibly helpful: bringing a sheet for me to stand on so my heels wouldn’t sink into the grass, hand warmers due to the unexpected cold weather, a needle and thread to sew on a tux button that popped off, and tissues for those teary moments. They even went above and beyond to sew my mom’s corsage that was too big for her wrist and they were on their hands and knees cleaning mud off the bottom of my bridesmaids dresses before the wedding ceremony. I cannot thank them more for helping to

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/25/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Daniel Michael Photography were the perfect choice for our engagement and wedding photos. Brian was absolutely amazing, he understood us and made sure that the pictures refelected our true personalities. They were absolutely amazing to work with, and will be using them for any future picture needs.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/14/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not be happier with our wedding photos and our photography team! Brian, Don, and their bridal assistant ( name is slipping my mind) were incredible! All of our friends and family agreed, and still can not stop complimenting them. They were so attentive to what we wanted, and were a joy to work with. You really won't find a better team, and I would reccommend those three to anyone and everyone. They go out of their way to do anything and everything to make the day perfect. At one point my husband saw Brian carrying his 90 year old grandparents food to their table. He was so sweet to do that. Also, Don told us he would never forget this wedding. He told us it was his wedding anniversery. We were so touched that he photographed our special day on a day that is so special for him. It is that kind of service that makes them so incredible. Those three truely deserve all the recognition they can get for the wonderful work they do.

Profile Picture User3615801, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great photographers and great customer service. They were able to take wonder pictures in a dark environment (Bell Event Centre) with light and dark skinned guests. No washing out of people or people so dark you can't see them.

They take wonder care of both the groom and bride.

They may be pricey, but you get what you pay for.

Profile Picture User3027080, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are thrilled with our photos from Daniel Michael! He did a fabulous job (along with assistants Don and Kim-who was so helpful all day long) We LOVE Daniel Michael and will recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

First and foremost Aaron Gibson was more that we could have ever asked for!
As soon as my now husband and I set the date for our wedding I started focusing on my big three for the wedding: Church, Reception, & Photographer. I personally think that there are so many details that go into a wedding and even though we had a descent budget to work within given our countries economic state, I still felt that less was necessary in some areas compared to others. What I am trying to say is, why put so much money and effort and money into the one perfect flower, a huge center piece, expensive wedding favors, etc. To us the most important things were having our friends and family with us on our special day, making sure everyone got something descent to eat even though we didn't eat much, and having great photos to help us remember it all.
So obviously we put a lot of consideration into choosing this company and with living out of state and also affiliated with the military and such requirements and we could have never imagined having such a great match for a photographer. Aaron exceeded our expectations at every turn! To top it all off we were coming back to Ohio just 2-3 weeks after our wedding and we were able to pick up the completed product.

VERY Impressed and SOOOO glad Aaron was ours for the day!

Profile Picture Tina, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We have worked with Daniel and Brian for 3 weddings and the photos are great, they are fun to work with and keep the photos going on time. They have the journalist that catches some great shots and another person to take care of the brides needs. I love working with them. They take pride in their work

Profile Picture Tammy, 6/14/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Daniel Michael and his team were amazing!!! The bridal assistant did a fabulous job and made sure my dress stayed clean and everything looked perfect. They brought a tackle box full of any possible supply you or your bridal party could need. Dan's artistry is unimaginable. The pictures are fabulous. As crazy as this sounds, my pictures were completely finished and ready 4 days after the wedding! You can't top that.

Profile Picture Ronda, 4/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

A friend of mine had Dan shoot her wedding, and when I saw her pictures I knew I would have Dan for my wedding. Dan and his staff were easy to work with, they set up a payment plan for us, and when I had questions they were very quick to respond. Pictures were the most important thing for us to have after the wedding, and we wanted the best. We were lucky enough to have Dan not only shoot our engagment pictures, but he also did our wedding. Everything we have seen so far has come out better than we anticipated. Pictures are the one thing you will have forever and Dan and his staff did an amazing job, we highly recommed them for any picture taking needs you might have.

Profile Picture Betsy, 12/14/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am very happy with the service we received. Lauren, the patience and willingness to change requirements as an album designer was great, Brian Kuntz a great photographer who captured every moment, and that too, in an Indian wedding - things we overlooked and didn't know happened we saw in the photos of both my wedding, and my younger sister's wedding. I think at my younger sister's wedding we called him our "right hand man" as he was there for everything even if it wasn't photography related. I remember him getting the forks for us during our wedding when we had cake cutting because we forgot about those and in my younger sister's wedding he kept some of her touch-up makeup in case she needed it, he really went above and beyond, and Daniel - thanks for providing us with this great team!

Profile Picture User2827181, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our photographer, Don, was such a pleasure to work with. When we met him for our engagement session he was so great at helping us feel comfortable and involving our dog Apollo to capture some great pictures. By the time we were ready for our wedding day I knew we were in good hands. On our wedding day Don had creative ideas to capture not only the gorgeous fall day we had, but also to show a variety of looks and backgrounds. The second photographer and assistant were so helpful from helping bridesmaids get accessories on, grabbing food and drinks for us throughout our busy day, and making sure we were on time. I couldn't ask for a better team. Looking at our pictures I truly feel that our investment with Daniel Michael Images was well worth it!

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/6/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Words can’t express my appreciation of Images by Daniel Michael. Our photographer was Don. He and his team by far exceeded my expectations. First off, Don is insanely creative and has a way of making you feel at ease in front of the camera. I was a little nervous about posing for pictures, but can honestly say that my husband and I had a blast with it! Don had tons of great ideas and was silly/laid back enough to make us feel comfortable. Also, Daniel Michael sends teams of three to each wedding. There is one person shooting the main photos, another shooting black and white candid photos, and a third person just to assist with the photos and anything else you might need help with. That third person makes such a difference! She did everything from following behind me so my dress didn’t get dirty, to carrying a case with day of supplies, to helping my mother lace me into my gown. AMAZING! Finally, the photographs… I have no words. The color photos were of high quality and look so natural. The candid black and whites are precious. They really captured to feelings of the day. There were nearly 1000 photos taken and we love almost all of them! We’re not sure how to choose which ones to print (horrible problem to have right?). So overall, I have ZERO complaints and could go on all day about how perfect my experience was. Thank you a million times Images by Daniel Michael and team!!

Profile Picture User2634656, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

There is a reason Images by Daniel Michael has such a fantastic review history and it is because the service they offer is just that, absolutely fantastic. I cannot say enough about how great he and his team are. From the first meeting to the wedding itself, Dan and his team were kind, creative, and always helpful. He offered a variety of pricing options and helped us set up a premiere package we were thrilled with. No matter how many or how few emails I sent, I was always given a prompt answer. Whenever we met with Dan and no matter how busy he was, he was always focused on us and would take as much time needed to figure everything out.

I am a firm believer that your wedding photos are something worth putting your money into --and we got every penny we paid for with Dan! He came with two photographers and an assistant, which with the hot weather and insanity was a HUGE help! She knew what I needed before I knew what I needed! Not only did he take beautiful photos, Dan and his crew also helped with timing, setup, family, and a variety of other things going on. He was always calm, kept everyone organized, and could roll with whatever was happening, planned or otherwise. He had everyone laughing and having a good time, despite the hot, hot, weather. I would strongly and happily recommend that every bride consider Images by Daniel Michael for their wedding, no matter the size or style or budget, he and his crew are amazing!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/30/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely love our wedding photos from Daniel Micheal! Our principle photographer for the event was Brian, and he did a great job getting both shots on the "checklist" as well as great photos that took into account the settings. The weather was a humid 95 degrees on our wedding day, and Brian and his staff were ready with water and fans, and did their best to keep us in the shade. We loved that there were 2 photographers so we could have great shots at a different angle for many photos. Our bridal assistant was wonderful getting anything we needed, and always nearby with water in hand! And the photos.....there are just too many great shots! We had the most difficult time picking favorites for our album! Great job all around!

Profile Picture Jen, 5/26/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Incredible!!! First off, when we met with the to see if we wanted them as our photographer, they were so great to meet with! They thought of you as their friend more than their potential customer! Not only was their work fantastic, but their customer service was great throughout the whole process! We picked them because one of my friends used them for their wedding, and they didn't let us down at all! They knew what they were doing and had a blast with us the whole day! Highly, Highly recommend!

Profile Picture ALEX, 5/19/12, 5 Reviews